TVLine Items: Rebecca Mader Gets 30 Rock'd, Grey's Anatomy Adds Nip/Tuck Alum and More
30 Rock is getting a little lost in its final season.
TVLine has learned that Lost alumna Rebecca Mader will appear in one of the NBC comedy’s last episodes, playing a “temptress” of sorts.
Mader’s most recent credits include White Collar, Fringe and the short-lived Work It.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Nip/Tuck alumna Roma Maffia has booked a multi-ep arc on Grey’s Anatomy. Per TVGuide.com, the actress joins as a member of the hospital’s board.
• Jessica Parker Kennedy (The Secret Circle), Zach McGowan (Shameless) and Luke Arnold (The Pacific) have joined Black Sails, Deadline reports, Starz’s upcoming pirate drama series set 20 years before the events of Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island.
• MTV has given the green light to Hot Mess, a comedy pilot from Awkward creator Lauren Iungerich, per The Hollywood Reporter . Starring Australian actress Annabelle Stephenson, the potential series centers on a girl who is her own worst enemy when it comes to love.
• Rumer Willis (90210) will guest-star in an upcoming episode of Hawaii Five-0, EW.com reports, playing a potential love interest for Masi Oka’s Max Bergman.
• Comedy Central has renewed The Burn With Jeff Ross for a six-episode second season, to launch on Jan. 8.
• For today’s dose of cute, the Big Bang Theory cast and crew surprised the studio audience and the writers/producers — show boss Chuck Lorre included — with a mid-taping flash mob this week — and the whole thing was caught on camera. Enjoy the fun below.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?