Exclusive

Once Upon a Time Scoop: Meet [Spoiler]'s Brother! (Does That Mean He's Also...?!)

Once Upon a Time Guest Star Chad Michael CollinsOh, brother. This latest piece of Once Upon a Time casting gives new meaning to the phrase “adding a limb to the family tree.”

TVLine has learned exclusively that the sophomore ABC drama has cast Chad Michael Collins as Gerhardt, a younger brother of David Anders’ Dr. Whale.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Snow White Kicks Ass In a Cardigan!

Gerhardt is described as an athletic and good-natured military man who is filled with idealism, “the kind of son any parent would be proud of.”

The character’s tie to Whale of course also hints that, given the reveal in the recent episode “The Doctor,” he is Dr. Victor Frankenstein’s brother, who at least in Once‘s interpretation, was the subject of an electrifying reanimation.

RELATED | The New Once Upon a Time Promo: Are We Getting a Zombie Invasion?

Collins will guest-star in Episode 12 of Season 2. The actor’s recent TV credits include ABC’s Last Resort (as Redman, the naval officer that Serrat killed when Chaplin didn’t meet a deadline), Major Crimes, 2 Broke Girls and Ringer.

1. 1234 says:

Interesting. People were speculating that the military man would be Shang from Mulan. I think giving Dr. Whale a brother makes more sense even though this show doesn’t really need any new characters.

• Lambsilencer says:

It’s just a guest spot, at least for now, otherwise I’d agree that the show has enough regulars and recurring characters already.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Maybe he is BOTH a la Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf….?

• veronic says:

I hope so. I want Shang in the show, so the whole Phillip/Mulan awful story will end.

• Mila says:

No way. Can you imagine the anger if ABC white-washed an Asian character?

• fiona says:

Hey im all for having a cross ethnic relationship. that being said they should bring in more asian and other non white lores into storybrooke.

btw white washing, well at least in what terms of at least my areas colloquialisms ng means is “americanizing” or “canadianizing” an asian. not replacing an asian character with a white person

• Gabe says:

OK, everyone has a valid point. I am not taking sides but i do believe we need to believe in change. Number one, I love the story and we are complaining but i don’t get it. Please tell me if i am wrong but episode three was about Charming and Snow when the king took her to give her a poisoned water. The crocodile, episode four was about Rumple which i really wanted to know more of his wife because in season one they mentioned her but didn’t show her. Episode five, the doctor was all about The Evil queen and making her true love come back to life, therefore the story-lines are there. Also episode six talked about Emma being with Henry father and how he meet Pinocchio, who spoke to him about the curse. Episode seven was about Snow and Riding hood. OK more Red but it was cool to see the wolf family, it was like twilight lol. Now look at episode 8 Aurora is the one who will be the portal for everyone to get together maybe there her role will grow. Now i do see the main cast in session because Emma is learning to survive with her mother in the magical world. Fighting giants and Ogers and Cora and Hook. Look every episode is leading to the next maybe Story brook is dull now but the story must develop. how the writers are going to skip the whole process to jump to story brook? then we would complain parts were skipped or the story didn’t develop but i see it’s going well, look all the comments will be answered after episode 13, probably, but until then we got all the answers that we asked for last season and we all forgot about it. Now this series is great because last season no one knew who they were and Emma didn’t believe. Now of course the show has a different effected, every character knows there identity and Emma is in their world something we all wanted. Now People ask why Emma doesn’t have a dress and why she has a gun in a fairy tale land. Well Emma is not the type of girl to wear a dress, some girls don’t like it even hear in the states, i have friends who hate dresses, not all girls are that dressy mode type and everyone is different. Emma loves a gun and with her ego and pride i knew as a good actress and as her role is very sarcastic she will be tough and using a gun in a fair tale land. Also people were saying Tallahassee, Florida was not near the ocean and that the writers didn’t research right because it wasn’t a fact but if we look at it differently, the writers did it well because Emma was guessing she said -doesn’t every place in Florida has a ocean or cost line?- something like that, they were never there and the characters made the mistake but the writers didn’t because if i was a writer not from this show but in general, i know some things are meant to be mistakes in the dialog between the characters because if i where to make a character that was not smart and they would say “two plus two equals five”
      but i am wrong or is my character? because if i write a character a way it can’t change its emotions or way of being just because we want them too. If i am a nice person do i change for others or if you are a person that loves to do something can i change you. Anyway this is in general, I am taking as a voice just so people can analyze the seven episodes because the characters are still there and i don’t want the show to be cancelled. :( its like one of the best shows out there and ABC is quick to cancel shows. Please lets give the show more props and like i said just as last season we asked and the writers gave, i know they will also give us more Emma,Snow, Charming,Regina,Rumple, Henry, and Red, Belle, Hook, Mulan, Aurora will become a better character soon watch episode eight please, i think it has a original story-line with Henry and all the main cast, yes! we will have to get more of every character remember its fiction, characters can die but i am sure they will come up with a living potion soon and we will have grim back that guy Emma liked but i don’t know, the Evil Queen slept with him, that’s disturbing to know. Then Emma will be with a man who slept with the Evil Queen.

Anyway again I know as fans we give opinions out of rage but at the end we all watch the show and i know many are happy about the show. Others want more of the main characters and i do too, but i do know that a story must be developed before certain things are granted.

2. veronic says:

No, more Frankenstein no…………

3. Rachel says:

He’s attractive. Ergo, he’s going to die, is already dead, or the reanimation has not worked successfully, etc.

4. xav says:

The Whale episode left me oddly ambivalent and not really eager to see anymore of that world but I guess we’ll see

5. veronic says:

I wanted Shang :(
    So sad.
    I hope that doesn’t mean we will have more stupid Aurora and Phillip and Mulan

6. Emily C says:

This whole sci-fi storyline needs to die a quick death.

• Mike says:

It’s my favorite part, I’m dreading the day when the return to storybrooke, sure the reunion will be nice, but overall storybrooke is boring in comparison.

• PattiePie says:

TOTALLY! It’s a show about fairy tales, and Frankenstein is not a fairy tale character. Keep on track — you’re losing me with these goofy ‘one-offs’.

7. bigby_wolf says:

Awesome!! I was hoping that we hadn’t seen the last of Frankenstein the black/white world he came from. Really hope we get to explore more worlds and how they work as well!!

8. Nancy says:

Contrary to popular opinion I’m really excited for episode 12. I loved the Dr. Frankenstein episode, it’s one of my favorites. I’m relieved that they didn’t just explain Dr. Whale’s FairyTale Land counterpart and then forget about him altogether.

• Jesse says:

Same! I love Dr. Whale and can’t wait to see more of his story.

• Meg says:

Half the reason I didn’t like it was because I thought it was a one and done thing, now that I hear they are continuing his story, I’m looking forward to this episode, and I didn’t hate the FTL part of that episode only the stuff that took place in Storybrooke.

9. Brandy says:

Ugh.i hated the Frakenstien episode and theres too many characters,too many worlds already.Hopefully hes in only episode and the frankenstien sl dies with him then.I want more Regina,Rumple,Emma,Sow,Henry and less Mulan,Hook,Archie,Dr Whale ect.

• veronic says:

I agree, We need to go back to Snow, Charming, Emma, Henry, Regina and Rumpel. Mulan Hook Aurora Frankenstein can die.

• bigby_wolf says:

Uhm, there’s only so much story they can wring out with those five before it becomes tedious. They NEED to start introducing other characters with overarcing storylines so the show can continue on in the event that there’s nothing more to tell with the original characters.

Don’t want to thsi show to end up like Heroes or Glee where they can’t let go of the main characters to tell some new stories, especially a show about fairy tales, folklore and literature. They’d be insane not to expand the universe.

• veronic says:

Why?
        They are MANY shows with just a few characters. This show doesn’t need more characters and stories. It’s about Snow and Charming, and their daugther, and Regina’ story, and Rumpel…
        This season has many episodes without the main characters and I’m disliking that.
        I don’t care for Hook, or Aurora, or Mulan….

• Addie says:

Yeah, by a certain point people complain that they’re tired of seeing just the same characters over and over. Look at Supernatural for example- it was awesome to have just Sam and Dean with occasional reoccurring characters, but then it started getting boring and stale having just Sam and Dean and not much new blood.

• Nat says:

It’s a show about fairytales and storybook characters. And as such the show needs to explore various different stories and characters from fairytales and storybooks – otherwise it’s kinda pointless. There are five central characters, but they can’t tell every single story with only five characters.

• John DeMayo says:

Because there’s only so much you can do with Snow/Charming. There is literally no room to “explore” those characters — they’re just so cut and dry. How many times have they lost and “found” each other already in one and a half seasons?

• Nat says:

Exactly. I’m getting real tired of all the hate going around every time the show casts a new actor/actress or even hints at introducing a new character. People should also remember that many of these characters will only in one or two episodes. Happened all the time last season and I don’t remember anyone complaining about it back then. The three worlds aproach is tiresome and I’m looking forward to when they’re going back to Storybrooke and flashbacks only, but not every new character is a treat to ones we already know. Especially not to the central characters like Rumple, Regina, Emma, etc.

• BabyFirefly says:

Excellent point.

• Sammy says:

Agreed completely. I’m already bored with Snow and Charming, they’re centrics bore me. I really enjoyed Dr. Whale in episode and want to know more of his story. I don’t mind new characters, as long as they’re well written.

• veronic says:

Snow and Charming? But if they didn’t have almost any scenes this season¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
          And you can be bored with them, but they ARE the show (+ Regina, Rumpel and Emma).
          As Castle and Beckett are CASTLE or Damon/Elena/Stefan TVD, or Amanda Revenge…..You can hate them so maybe you hate the show.

• Addie says:

You seem to have a problem understanding that people like different things. And being bored with certain characters or storylines =/= hating the show. Hell, I’m bored of the Emma/Snow storyline but that doesn’t mean I hate Emma or Snow or that I hate the show.

• Nat says:

Being bored with something does not mean you hate it. And OUAT is an ensemble show. It is very much possible to be passionate about some aspects of it and don’t feel much of a connection to others.

• DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

I love the Vampire Diaries, but I dislike both Elena and Stefan. Damon, Caroline, Jeremy, Bonnie, Tyler… even Matt… all make the show entertaining to watch. Stefan is just annoying, and Elena whines too much. Doesn’t mean I hate the show.

I am bored with Snow/Charming/Emma as well. I love Regina, Henry, Rumpel, and Red. Heck, even Cora is more entertaining than Snow or Emma or Charming lately. And Hook is quite entertaining.

• Addie says:

Agreed so much, I love the Charmings and Regina and Rumple, but not having every episode centered around them makes me more excited when we do see them again. And even randomly inserting Rumple or Regina into other back-stories will start to get tedious (some might argue it already has) plus there’s not much more Snow and Charming backstory other than seeing then take over the kingdom/conceive Emma (wouldn’t mind seeing that!). And I’m sure the actors appreciate the break as well- we don’t need them getting burnt out on the show because they’re in every episode

• Mila says:

What the show needs is less “good” characters and more “bad” characters. One of the main problems with Storybrooke is the lack of tension felt by the characters since Regina and Rumple have become “gray”.

• Addie says:

IA. I hope that if/when Hook and Cora show up in Stroybrooke they bring out more of the ‘bad’ Regina and Rumple. It seems like King Ass George is a villain too

• Nat says:

Yeah, I’m sure King George and Cora are gonna keep Storybrooke very, very busy in the future. Hooks doesn’t appear to be much of a villain yet, but the other two are forces to be reckoned with.

• Sarah says:

As for the Hook part, I disagree. I like Hook. As for everybody else, I do agree. ABC’s writers need to complicate Hook’s character, develop the story line, etc. I also agree with what others have said about ABC having too many characters. And honestly, too, I’m tired of seeing so many of them being killed off. How many kids watch this show? I think it was pretty low for the show’s writers to kill off Gus from Cinderella. You know that had to break some poor kid’s heart, if they were watching.

• Blue says:

It didn’t bother me so much because of his fairytale character because you can always make a case for a fairytale character’s death breaking some viewer’s heart, young or adult. But it did bother me that once again they got rid off one of the view characters of non-white ethnicity they have on their show.

10. Mila says:

I hope he’s tied to the main plot. I’m getting tired of seeing supporting characters take time away from the lead story

11. Britta Unfiltered says:

I totally thought that “adding a limb to the family tree” joke was going to mean he was Pinocchio’s brother. Cuz…you know…wood comes from trees…Ha, I didn’t see the amputation joke coming at all. Dumb me.

12. loli says:

I also think they are beginning to overdo it with so many characters.
    And wasting the main characters in boring stories or often dont appear
    Dont care about Hook. Hot or not I DONT CARE!

13. Patricia says:

This guy looks good but the whole Dr. Whale story line just isnt working for me. I really like David Anders I miss his days as Sark on Alias he was my favorite back then.

14. brisbydog says:

Too many characters! Rumple and Regina are barely on anymore and they are the best part of the show. And this guy is generic/boring looking. Hook doesn’t do it for me either. Liked Neal though, he can come back

• celeste says:

He’s gorgeous and sweet-looking, and is in fact an amazing person.

• Templar says:

Meh. So they call central casting and say send over a Channing Tatum/Chris O’Donnell type. I’m getting fed up with their tomorrow the whole world approach to the cast list.

• Kate says:

Yuck Neal was such a boring character, I could care less if we never see him again. I hated him on True Blood, don’t like him here either.

15. Autumn says:

I’m not sure where this idea that Dr. Frankenstein reanimated his brother comes from outside of this show. Was it the film that portrays Frankenstein as a mad scientist rather than a tragic figure? Because in the actual literature canon, Dr. Frankenstein creates a monster that has nothing to do with his brother. His creation does kill one of his brothers as well as his wife…Anyway, that is honestly one of my biggest irritants about this show. Most of the characters seem influenced from film rather than from literature (including all the Disney characters) which is fine I suppose but it is strange because they make it seem as if these characters are based on the real stories (or from variants of folk tales and mythology) when they aren’t. I personally feel that literature like Frankenstein shouldn’t be used in this “Once Upon a Time” show because it opens the door for all classic literature to be brought in from Charles Dickens to Bram Stoker (while at the same time not actually reinterpreting characters from the actual literature). It is frustrating to me because this show has so many possibilities and so many fantastic stories to spin into their own interpretations. I think literary fairy tales are okay to include but I think the classics are a bit too much. Do The Snow Queen or Baba Yaga. Create their own Sleeping Beauties and Snow Whites from the endless fairy tales told around the world. That would be amazing.

• ATB says:

I also feel that classic literature shouldn’t be used in this show, but it seems most people don’t care…it’s just confusing to me because it opens up SO many possiblities and I am bothered by the lack of boundaries between the worlds. I am not sure if you are familiar with the Thursday Next series where all fiction is “real” in a sense and she can jump between worlds, but the whole Frankenstein introduction reminds me of that.

16. JL52 says:

Wow. Hating on someone you haven’t even seen in an episode yet coz you’re afraid the show won’t be about your favorite characters every week? Very classy.
    Love the show, constantly rolling my eyes at the fandom.

• veronic says:

The show IS about fairy tales.
      I don’t mind what people say now.
      The show started being about fantasy and fairy tales. The show was promoted as fairy tale show.
      I understand in season 5-6 or 7 they use other worlds……But in season 2?
      Gollum, Oliver twist, Moby Dick, Hercules Poirot, Quixote, Fausto, Aquiles…..everybody in the show.
      This wouldn’t be OUAT, this would be another show

• Mike says:

This show is primarily about famous stories, yes the hook is fairy tales, since the main stars are already familiar characters we know and love, but they live in Storybrooke, not fairytalebrooke, so the writes have full reign on what stories they wish to cover each week.

• Catherine says:

veronic – The voiceover at the beginning of the show always refered to the characters as being from storybooks, NOT from fairy tales. In the pilot episode, you can see the flying monkeys from Oz in Henry’s book. So it was always the intention to include stories that aren’t just fairy tales. I like the idea that there is a multi-verse that different stories are from. Fairy tale characters are from the Enchanted Forest “world”, and each of the doors in Jefferson’s hat go to other worlds beyond that. And magic beans can take the characters to even more places. It’s a lovely fantasy and I’m excited for the ride.

• Templar says:

My problem is they’ve crossed over from story books to general fiction. To me a story book is made for parents and children to share. Frankenstein does not fit into my understanding of “story book”.

• ATB says:

Veronic, I completely agree that the show was essentially about fairy tale characters and now it seems like they’ve opened it up to anything. If they can bring in Frankenstein, they can bring in Greek gods, titans, Romeo and Juliet, captain Nero, the invisible man, etc. I don’t think people understand that not all literature can be considered a storybook…if all “stories” are up for grabs the show should be called The Library, not Once Upon A Time.

• X-ray says:

Comments like this usually state more about the poster, than about the posted.

17. Bill says:

As an English teacher who teaches Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, I can tell you that there is no “literary canon” resurrecting his brother. Victor makes the monster and then the monster kills his brother. He does not attempt to revive his brother. His other brother, Ernest, randomly disappears toward the end of the novel and is the only Frankenstein family member to survive the story.

So, there may be a history of making Victor re-animate his brother, but it doesn’t come from Mary Shelley’s novel.

18. It says that he’ll be ‘a’ brother. So he may not be the frankenstein monster or whatever – since apparently he’s dead and probably not in Storybrooke. So this may simply be another brother.

19. James says:

Why everybody hated the Frankenstein episode? I think it was cool to see a “dark” character come to Storybrooke. I think it would be amazing if they brought those kind of monsters, too. And for the Mulan, Aurora, Philip story… I think it’s great the love triangle there.

• Caw says:

I thought the writing was horrible that episode. Charming happens to leave Henry at the stables mere hours before Daniel is resurrected. Once Daniel was brought back, they did absolutely nothing with him. I feel like that ep and the Jack and the Beanstalk one were completely useless (the Red episode that just aired also felt like filler although I enjoyed it more than the other two).

• geraldine says:

I liked Tallahasse (i guess it is the one you mean with Jack and the Beanstalk epi) because it moved the plot along and offered some exciting or important revelations and twists. Allthough i`m not a big fan of The Doctor episode, i wouldn`t call it useless. I liked that Emma and Regina were explored more and i like the idea how Reginas and Emmas life mirrored each other. Both lifes were manipulated by others to become the persons they are today to fulfill their destiny: the Curse-Enacter and the Curse-Breaker :)

• Blue says:

I can’t say I hated it. It did seem a bit gimmicky and if the writers had not stressed that they always planned to make Whale Frankenstein I wouldn’t have believed it. ABC stupidly ruined the surprise of the reveal too, when they already gave everything one needed to know about the episode away in the promo.
      But I liked the introduction of the world Whale came from and the conflict between science and magic. The Storybrooke line of the story was not a strong point though. Lana Parrilla, David Anders and Noah Bean saved it with their acting. But the story had its weak points and I know many fans weren’t pleased with Daniel being turned into the monster and how they handled the Regina/Daniel angle of the story. I can relate to that.
      But I am looking forward to see more of Whale’s own backstory and his world now.

20. Ruth Dagnan says:

I really hope OUAT keeps Hook…. but then, stops bringing in the new folks for a while. It’d be nice to see some stability in Storybrooke. I was kind of loosing interest in the show, but after seeing Hook, I’ve been a little intrigued. There’s a lot the show can do with this, if they use their imaginations and take advantage of the opportunities being given here. Otherwise, if we’re going to keep playing character roulette, I think I may start looking for something else to watch on Sunday night.

• Scott says:

I agree! I am already “hooked” (pun intended). I loved childhood stories like Peter Pan and such, but I’m not so OCD that everything from my childhood has to be set on it’s proper shelf before I can appreciate a new spin on an old story. I’d like to see ABC keep this guy for a long time. This is a great start to what could really help juice up Once Upon a Time. Hook is a blank canvas with a lot of potential.

21. Stroud says:

I hate to tell you both this, but Hook will probably be killed off. He’ll die. OUAT’s writers have a bad habit of killing off characters…especially the cute ones. I used to like this show but now, it’s just a soap opera. If they keep Hook, I just wonder how long it’ll be before he gets Emma in bed. I mean, look at the show’s last two season in comparrison to what you usually see in soap operas. In the beginning, they all had amnesia. One character has already been in a coma. They have tragic drama queens, and I’m just waiting to see how long it’ll be, before adultery and spouse-swapping are brought into the mix. I’d be willing to bet money that some of this show’s writers used to write for All my Children, or One Life to Live.

22. ATB says:

I’m confused how Frankenstein can be part of the show. It makes me question if Dracula or Jane Eyre are suddenly going to appear. Is all fiction real in their world? Where is the line drawn? Clearly it doesn’t stop at different genres. Is next season going to be about Narnia? Is Henry Oliver from Oliver Twist? Children’s fairy tales as actual people made sense. This doesn’t. I “get” what they’re doing and why it might be essential to Regina’s storyline, but haven’t they also brought the entire show’s boundaries into question?

• Nat says:

The showrunners never limited themselves and the show to fairytales. If you watch the Pilot again, you’ll notice that right at the very beginning it says “all storybook characters ever known”. It was never only about fairytales. It makes sense to incorporate material like Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland. Personally, I’m no huge fan of adding a gothic novel like Frankenstein to the canon because it does raise the question of where to draw the line. But to be fair one has to admit that the show was never strict and clear about that line to begin with.

• ATB says:

I suppose that’s true, but I felt like it was implied. I trust the writers to make it good regardless, but I do feel like they need to set boundaries on what types of characters can crossover. It’s definitely questionable on where the line will be drawn. I kind of feel like now that Belle works at the library, they will bring even more “stories” into the mix

• ATB says:

I forgot to add…I support the addition of the Peter Pan and Alice characters simply because they are also children’s stories turned real-life and it makes sense and fits. I realize they aren’t fairy tales, but they have been accepted as such over the years, mostly thanks to Disney

• Templar says:

The name itself [OUAT] says it is a show about stories shared between children, parents, and grandparents. The time it’s aired is family hour. They’re going too far off of base for my liking.

23. princessminx86 says:

OUAT is about fantansy, so any fiction story could possible be brought into the show as long as they bind together. Bringing in new characters helps the main ones progress in their own storys, so this moves the show along. And most off all, yes OUAT is based on storys that have already been written, but what people need to remember is that the writers are making the storys their own, just like all other writers do. No two storys are the same.

24. Southern Belle says:

If the writers are worried about how to make it work with Hook, especially if they are wondering how it could work feasibly to turn him into a good guy (eventually), I wish they’d come ask me. I know exactly how they could do that, It’d be good. Really good.

25. princessminx86 says:

Ohhh I’m intruiged, how could they turn him good without all the fans hating him or the show for it

• Southern Belle says:

It’d take a long time to explain. In a nutshell, Peter Pan is Rumpel’s son. He doesn’t know that until later in SB. Son is a teenager, but got mixed up in a bad crowd. Drugs, teenage sex, he’s already gotten a girl pregnant (Smee’s daughter, as it turns out), Emma ends up arresting him, and brings him to the police station at some point where Hook happens to be there. Pete & Hook recognize eachother, but don’t say anything to Emma about it. Hook finds out a narc sweep of school lockers busted Peter with marijuana in his locker, and when arrested, had a crack pipe in his book-bag. He’s in a lot of trouble. This flashes Hook back to his childhood, and more over, to what happened in his bad relationship with his drunk dad, who had an opium addiction. His dad abused him, and his brother. His relationship with his dad ended up being why he ran away to be a pirate, in the first place. His little brother ended up with a destroyed marriage because of opium (heroin), and it eventually killed him. Peter as it turns out, had been shipped from foster-home, to foster-home since arriving in storybrook, and the wrong crowds are where he eventually found friendship he misinterpreted as love. Hook knows his past isn’t squeaky clean, but at this moment, Peter reminds him way too much of his little brother. He pulls Peter aside in private one day, and makes sure he understands Hook has the upper hand here. Peter is going to cooperate, or Hook will take him out. What Peter doesn’t know, is that in loyalty to Peter (Bael’s) mother, and in an unspoken service to the memory of his little brother, Hook will try to save Peter’s life. He ends up being a surrogate big-brother for this kid. Eventually, he and Emma (whether together or not) even care about him. For their own reasons, they both know what he is going through.

• Southern Belle says:

There would of course be more to the story, but the point of all this would be, that Peter (Bael) is in no way the little boy from Neverland. In Hook’s mind, his great and worthy opponent was taken from him. This is how he feels in the *beginning*. Then, the loyalty to Milah and his brother, then the realization this kid is just that; a kid, who will soon be a father. And, he’s off to a bad start…just like Hook’s father was.

• Southern Belle says:

Sorry to keep posting, this is the last one. I forgot to mention: This experience ends up being a redemption for both Pan, and Hook. It’s a baptism by fire, so to speak and ends up changing them both. For the better.

26. princessminx86 says:

Wow you thought long hard about that story line. I kinda like it. Did they have herion back in those days?

27. princessminx86 says:

That’s an extremly long time. So how long did it take to come up with that storyline idea and in such detail

• Southern Belle says:

My husband and I are foster parents. We haven’t had any teens, but know someone who has, and have spoken to other parents and their experiences. As for how long, it just came to me. Sometimes, ideas like this just show up from out of nowhere.

28. Chattanooga says:

I stopped watching Once Upon a Time for a while. Then, Hook came along and things got interesting again. I just read a rumor that Hook will be killed off by Cora at some point in season 2. ABC must have some really sucky writers. Their last episode for OUAT had the lowest ratings ever, but all of the chatter on the internet is about Captain Hook. Can’t they take a hint? If Hook’s gone, I’m giving up hope for this show. I’ll find something else to watch.

29. L. Williams says:

Okay with me if she kills Hook…ugh!. After that she can kill Mulan, Aurora. and any other new season 2 character. Most of the episodes from this seaon are truly pathetic. I hate that! It happens…a show premieres, it’s pretty much great during the first season, then the second season things change and the show just goes downhill!