Scoop: True Blood Adds English Hunk to Season 6 Cast as Sookie's New Love Interest

Rob Kazinsky True Blood Season 6Move over, Bill. And Eric. And Alcide. There’s a new man in Sookie’s life — and he’s putting down stakes in Bon Temps.

True Blood has tapped English actor Rob Kazinsky (EastEnders) to join the Season 6 cast as a series regular, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | True Blood EP Alan Ball Drops First Season 6 Clues

Kazinsky — whose biggest TV credit stateside was an arc as a doctor on Brothers & Sisters — will play Ben, a highly charismatic faerie who takes a liking to Sookie (and vice-versa) and helps Sookie and Jason delve deeper into the mystery of their parents’ murders.

This marks True Blood‘s second major Season 6 hire. As TVLine reported last month, acting vet Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner) has also come on board in the series regular role of Macklyn, a mysterious and sinister figure with deep ties to Sookie and Jason.

RELATED | True Blood Scoop and Spoilers 24/7

True Blood‘s sixth season is slated to premiere in June.

Press PLAY below to see Kazinsky in action in the short film Cowboys, and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Can you picture him with Sookie?

1. Luz says:

Great another character that nobody will care! Hopefully Eric will drain him as he did with Claudine!
    Seriously this show needs to focus more on the character that people love and stop bringing useless ones.

• Patricia says:

I agree come on. I was hoping season six would finally be about Sookie and the real Eric not amnesia Eric, this news makes me mad.

• M says:

Trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about as far as that couple is concerned

• Syracuse Coughlin says:

I agree with you she was supposed to go back to the real Eric. They have not gotten into that relationship enough. Sookie needs to be with a vampire she is more comfortable with them. I should also be funny to see Belfor with the 4 kids.

• Teresa Marksbury says:

Before Sookie gets back together with the real Eric she first has to hook up with Quinn

• auds says:

They basically made Alcide & Quinn one character on the tv show. I think It’s total BS that they completely threw out the story of Sookie’s fairy family, Claude & Dermont. I would have loved to see the guy who plays Jason play a double character, as his fairy look-alike Dermont! As far as Sookie’s love interest, they just need to leave her with Eric or GTFO

• kayleigh says:

Where’s Quinn? I know allied n Quinn meant t b same character – so y didn’t they get tgeva? Where in d books does sookie get wiv a fairie? By now she shud av been wiv alcide, Quinn, and bill of course, been tricked into marrying Eric, which she later kinda likes, and she needs t be friends wiv a witch – she’s never befriended any of d witches to an extent, yet they help her in d books, her grandpa hasn’t shown, and alcide seems t av gone off d scene where she’s concerned. I am glad they kept Lafayette tho. But out of all that, d only thing I really want to see, d only character I so want them to bring in, and make as true to the book as possible – is bubba!!!!!

• CynthiaMH says:

Yes!!! Why are they leaving Quinn out???

• Eve says:

Exactly, whole season 5 I could put in one episode that would be fun and exciting to watch…this is drifting so far far away from the books and unfortunately loosing on tension and the specific True Blood charm.
        Exploring the whole fairy story is so strange – the pregnant fairy – come on – someone really had to like this girl otherwise what was the point ?
        I cant imagine Bill coming back to the picture – as someone Sookie could actually talk to after they made him all crazy.
        And Sookie herself is not the same as in the books and the first series – sometimes honestly just silly repeating the line “if I ever meant anything to you ..bla bla bla” so not “her” style..
        Only Eric and cool Tara saved the season 5.

Well – looking forward to the next book :o)

• Renee says:

It’s been said many, many, many times by now that the series is inspired by the books. They then take their own twist on it. to make it unique to the books so it’s NOT exactly the same. Every season there’s always people who are huge fans of the books who complain the the season didn’t match up with the book that it was supposed to be loosely based on…well, of course it didn’t! That was that intention. Please just enjoy the series for what it is, and the books for what they are, as the rest of us do. =)

• stoops says:

It kills me at people like you (and I) have to remind others of this fact. It is like with the Walking Dead..people getting upset because they stray from the storyline. Jeez, louise! TV loves secrets and surprises! lol

• Tonie says:

I totally agree..i have never read the books but hey. The film/tv series are allways better than the books anyway…and if it was word for word from the book what would be the point….i think true blood is ex and i think new people in it is a good sign.

• Jennifer says:

Thank you. Based on is just that. It isn’t like Harry Potter where most of it was taken directly from the book

• Vanessa says:

The next book released is called Dead Ever After due May 7, 2013 and it’s supposed to be the last book in the series, according to the author’s website, she has the cover art up for it

• Snookie Dalrymple says:

the series IS really off and i agree with you they should get back to the REAL charm. I wanted to see Quinn and her fairy cousins and the way everything else is sooo off is just not right. I want the books!!! It is getting too stupid even for fiction.

• ruth says:

I agree I don’t like all these unnecessary characters their adding to the show. It feels like their just side tracking a lot. Everyone loves the Bill ,Eric and Sookie love triangle. There’s doesn’t need to be another guy

• Athena says:

I totally agree with you. I wish they woud follow the books a little more. I kind of missed the tiger! And I can’t belive they make bill a king I don’t see him that way. Oh well, I still watch!

• Hexi says:

Dude. If you guys ever read any of the books, then you would know this happens all the time. And in the books by the last one I read Sookie has about 8 different guys after her. So they need to catch up in the show. Im kinda sad that they have been going of track from the books hard core.

• Ryan Taylor says:

Your a douche, why watch the show at all then?!?

• Pam says:

Because the show is still awesome… But it WOULD be really nice if they could get back in tune with the books…. Wheres the tiger? who are all these faes?? Bill king?!?!!? It would be nice to see them follow the books… But i guess Alan Ball took the show so far away from the books, that they cant get back to them now.. it would just be weird…

• Deziray says:

I LOVE THE BOOKS :) An I love the showes :) But I wish that the showes are more alike the books, an the there so fare from them? Last season pack master competition wasn’t the Big deal as it was in the books, an sookie met Quinn at the competition. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE TIGER. But a new fae, that’s into Sookie will be good too. Hopefully we can atleast get back sookie an her life :) Im just woried that this will be the last season. I LOOK FORWARD EVERY SUMMER TO WATCH THE NEW TRUE BLOODS :)

• Cheryl Norton Herzog says:

He’s cute alright, but that was a terrible clip if you’re going for acting skill. I’m sure he’s done much better than that. I’m still waiting for Bill and Sookie to get back together or at least re-unite their bond.

• amandaoc says:

Date Younger Or Meet Older

• danielle says:

Haha…I’m still team Eric…no distractions with yet another guy!!

• Tasha says:

Ha thank you so am i! And guys the books and the show wasn’t meant to strickly follow the books, no book to movie ever does…. so please! stop complaining!

• THANK YOU Tasha! No movie EVER follows a book to the letter. It was said from the beginning, “Inspired by” and personally I think the series is awesome. The books make Sookie out to be wimpy and the series looks like she might actually have a backbone in there somewhere, LOL

• CHERYLDEARING says:

eric and sookie thats it no one else

• I agree, I was so fed up with the crap that went on last season, I called my Cable Co. and told them I wanted to cancel HBO. They were so nice that they offered me a new package deal, that not only left HBO in, but all the other stations I have, They just took $30. a month off my bill. so thank you True Blood for sucking last season, saved me $30.

• agree! Eric is so gorgeous can’t he look after sookie?

• Truefan says:

I absolutely agree with Luz! More Eric fewer additional actors with uninteresting subplots.

• Joni says:

You are right on the money ! Too many “New” or Come and go Characters coming and going. Which doesn’t leave time to concentrate on their story lines. I didn’t care for last season too much going on.. Jumping from one to another. You don’t know who is where. I wish they would have done more with Chris Meloni’s Character. What a waste !
      :(. lol

• amaya says:

Amen… too many new characters … focus more on the ones who count

• Kerry says:

Just remember people, if they were following the books LaFayette would have been dead in Series 2. In the book, Lafayette has his heart cut out not Miss Jeanette!! Let’s just wait and see what happens next, books or no books I love it. It’s good adult entertainment.

• Miri says:

Bill and Sookie are meant for each other.

• Kathy says:

I know I’m one of the few but I don’t like Sookie and Eric AT ALL.

• lourdes says:

I dont like Sookie and Eric either. I like single Sookie she doesnt need another love interest, and if romance is what they looking for then make things work betwwen Sookie and Bill

2. Ed says:

Though I don’t watch True Blood, Rob is a fantastic actor who was great on Eastenders, I’m sure he will be just as good on TB

3. holly says:

I agree with Luz enough already with the exploded cast and more focus on the stories of current characters.. And just say no to fairy love!

4. Kristen says:

So I take it the addition of Quinn is off the table? He would have been a great character to the show and would have at least been one more tie to the books, although I suppose it would be hard to film the animal he shifts into.

• Jennifer DeRenne says:

I agree! I was really looking forward to Quinn! Also, I can see where you’re coming from with his animal, but it couldn’t be much harder than the panthers…

• Candi says:

Puh-leeez… Quinn was a dry humping momma’s boy! True Blood didn’t need him…

• Leslie says:

I was also looking forward to the Quinn character. The fairy story (aside from the 5xgrandfater, ) was the most boring parts of the books. Wish they would stay more on the vampire side of things. Quinn is with her when she meets the witch she becomes BBFs with. I really wanted to see the big ball with the Queen…and the mayhem that ensues.

• Pam says:

AGREED!!! That would have been awesome…. But they already introduced Edgington, which is where, in the books, she first meets him, unless i have my time lines wrong… Quinn would have been awesome! can agreed also they could have used CG just like they did the panther for his change… But alas, were stuck with all this extra fae crap…. And her BBF from “Katrina” would have been awesome to introduce as well!!!

• CrazyTB says:

Wait hold up! Who the hell is Ben?!?! Sookie never falls in love with her own kind! She always found them weird & too friendly (aka sexual)! So how the hell you introduce another faerie that falls for Sookie!?! Where is Quinn!?! Quinn was suppose to be Sookie’s next love interest. Unless you guys are holding out on the Quinn character, HBO is making Sookie out to be a supernatural hoe! And where is Amelia!? Amelia is suppose to at least been featured by now! C’mon HBO! If viewers are asking for a little bit of “consistency” between the books & the show at least deliver! We’re not asking base the ENTIRE show off the books but it is exciting to see what we have read to be seen on television! This is why we watch the show you know!

• Deziray says:

Ah, i forget about sookies BFF that’s also becomes her roommate :) one of my favorite characters. I hope she shows up in this season. Pluse the queens Ball, But now it might be the Kings Ball? Who knows? an what about the Daemoneds?

5. buffy522 says:

Not really into the fairy stuff either. In the books or TV show. More views of Eric and Alcide shirtless and I’m good.

6. Liz says:

Lucky Anna! Though I do hope it will be Sookie & Bill in the end (hey, I can dream, right?).

7. Sarah says:

He’s hot but Sookie already has 3 great love interests. We don’t need a fourth.

• Alex says:

Really though. Three is enough. She has already been confused enough with these three super fine sexy men in love with her (well, two super fine sexy men…and Bill). Adding a fourth is completely unnecessary.

8. Steph says:

Where’s Quinn!! Quit making characters up and bring on the ones we love. Ridiculousness. Don’t think I’ll be purchasing HBO for this seasons run.

9. FragglesRock says:

Looks like next season is going to be just as bloated and unfocused as the past two… I was hoping after Alan Ball stopped running the show it might get back to season 1 goodness.

10. VuuV says:

They should call the show “Everybody Loves Sookie.”

Have they conveniently forgotten that Sookie can read minds? Shifters, Were’s, Fae and humans alike? Isn’t that why she dates vampires?
    Oh nevermind your own established mythology, True Blood.
    So ridiculous.
    Hope season 6 is the last.

• Rachael says:

In the books she can’t read Fae and demons either.

• Leif says:

In the show only…Sookie can read everyone but vampires. She read Claudine’s mind, her grandfather and the other Fae in Faeland. She read Alcide clear as a book, and the other Were’s at Lou Pines. Season one depicted flashbacks of Sookie dating humans that ended in disaster when she read their minds. She said she had ” no love life to speak of” because she can read thoughts. True Blood clearly established that early on.
        The books were different in that she could read some emotions, snarled thoughts and on occaison when something was thought directly at her.

TrueBlood has it’s OWN mythology that is separate from the books (the bleeds, all fae are telepathic etc). True Blood just isn’t good at continuity.

• eleanor says:

Ok am i the only one wondering what the heck their going to do with billith,???? Remember the season finally with him covered in blood looking like who knows what??????

• Marie says:

In the books Sookie cannot read shifters, weres and fea’s minds. She can get the general feeling of what a shifter of a were is thinking but no more.

• Rachael says:

She can vaguely read shifters and weres in the books. Otherwise Alcide wouldn’t have really needed her during the packmaster ceremony.

• Mary says:

It’s stronger when she’s touching the shifter but you’re right that otherwise it’s just a general feeling.

• Leif says:

In Club Dead, Alcide thought directly at Sookie the pattern on his dishes, and the bunny shaped birthmark on his hip. She had no problem. So yes, there is more than just emotion and the odd feeling.

• Mary says:

When she met Bill she didn’t know about shifters, weres, or fae. So not being able to read Bill’s mind and let down her guards was an incredible experience for her. It’s not the only reason she dated Bill, but it probably helped her to fall in love with him.

• DarkDefender says:

Well that and he got the Rattrays to beat her up so he could get her to drink his blood and create a bond..

• Suzette White says:

Irrelevant. I think she loved him before that. Women always know right away. He didn’t need to do that but he did cuz he didn’t know he would love her. He was, by vamp profession, a procurer. Snookie melted his heart

11. Jennifer says:

Not to happy about this. I thought the show was supposed to be based on the books… way to F it up HBO… All I gotta say is they better not kill off Eric…. I will completely stop watching.

• curligirl says:

Killing off Eric would be a BIG mistake. They’ve made some really stupid moves and some really good ones [although, fewer of those - one BIG good move was keeping Lafayette], but that would be cutting loose their “golden boy”.
      BTW- I don’t like the way they’ve brought all the fae stuff into it so soon, do you? I also don’t like that Claudine brought her to fairy and she was gone for a year. Why? So they could make Tara a lesbian? That’s really the only person who changed BECAUSE of her disappearance. I like the way that the fae were introduced in the books. It was the right time, it was the right “speed” at which to integrate that into the story. This is just too much, too soon. She hadn’t even found out about werepanthers! We’ve still yet to meet Mr. Cataliades and Diantha. I doubt we even will, and if we do, they’ll probably be SEVERELY flawed creatures, not just “a little creepy”

• Duska says:

And don’t you kinda miss her vamp buddy Bubba????

• Pam says:

If you’ve read the books you obviously know that bubba is supposedly Elvis… They cant very well make a show with Elvis as a vampire without getting proper approval… I think that would cost just to much, and if they made him someone other than Elvis we would all be complaining about that… While i love bubba in the books, honestly that’s one character i actually never expected on the show…. But i guess it would be better to have a “different” bubba then all these (who the hell r u) characters…. and this whole “im gonna get you sookie” crap…. WHERE THE HELL did that come from!?!!?!?!??! LOL

12. Rachael says:

This is crap. More Eric love! Stick to the books.

13. redthang914 says:

I agree TB doesn’t need anymore love interests for Sookie and the size of the cast is way out of line……with what they have to pay in salaries, no wonder they cut the season down to only 10 episodes this coming year. I am a big fan of SVM books and I think that the casting of this Ben character is taking the place of Preston from the books. Who knows anymore what True Blood writers are doing, the show jumped the shark so many times in the last several years, anything is possible!!

• Sarah says:

Really? Only 10 episodes next season? Bummer.

• FragglesRock says:

The way I heard it was that they had to push production back to January 2013 due to Anna Paquin’s pregnancy/birth so they cut the episodes to 10. Guess they normally start in September or October.

14. Meridian says:

Oh good God. Like this show needs MORE characters?
    Let’s just get Eric and Sookie together and stop skrewing this show up already!
    And here I was hoping that without Ball the show would tighten up and smooth out finally…guess not.
    Like it NEEDS even MORE characters??? Geez.

15. V says:

the castong call said that he is gentlemanly and evil and is dark.So i bet he believes he is superior for being a fairy

16. V says:

I think he will backstab sookie over and over

17. Andrea says:

Such crap… Seriously. I don’t get why they have to change the whole original storyline from the books. That’s WAY better than this. They should at least introduce Quinn… :/

• Tinemi says:

That’s what I was thinking. Where’s Quinn? I know Alan Ball said the tv show is not the books but they have followed, sort of, the stories, at least in a general way. Also, I was hoping for a bit more Eric-Sookie action.

18. I still remember him in Dream Team…

19. lorna says:

Quinn was a terrible character. Let’s hope he never appears onscreen.

20. Does Sookie really even need another love interest? Enough already..

21. s says:

This is terrible. More characters we DON’T need. When will they GET it that we want Sookie with ERIC? or some want her with BILL? Also, I hate that its only being 10 eps because maybe if you cut out pointless characters you’d have more money and do we really need Sookie on all episodes? As long as I have my Eric, Pam, Sam, Lafayette, Jason I’m good but mainly Eric on each ep lol.. S6 is not looking promising at all :(

22. Christy Guerrero says:

Looking forward to season 6,but I’m for sure team Eric!!!!

23. Just Me says:

I’m so tired of more characters that don’t matter. Why can’t the writers get back to the core characters from season 1? Let Sookie keep her legs together, she’s much more interesting that way.

24. s says:

Sookie needs to be around the vampires so I hope this doesn’t mean she’ll be apart from Eric and Bill all season again.

25. e. says:

I want Sookie and Eric to be together for once. Not the amnesia Eric, but hot badboy Eric I love

26. Ben says:

I honestly stopped caring about the crazy crap in True Blood once they got to the point where they wouldn’t be able to use a single story line from the books anymore. Now all I want is for them to tone down the insanity and go back to focusing on the characters.

27. Chris says:

I love TB my fave show ever…even though I was disappointed with the past season ..not enough Eric & so okie after three yrs of waiting .. There wasn’t enough .. I thought when the Rutger hauer addition …He was going to play Niall .. Now there saying something else…TEAM ERIC…

28. Rhonnie says:

What a bunch of whining brats! Honestly, if you love True Blood and want to watch it to see what happens next then do it.. If not then don’t! Simple!

• Scott says:

Exactly right. And you stop all the whimpering that “its not in the books” …I did try to read the books once and thought they were amateurish garbage.

• LOL i was just about to post something similar. they never are happy i’ve come to understand that true blood fans are never happy and neverwill be even if they got what they want.

SUCK IT UP because the show runners don’t give a a toss what you all want to see. This show was always going to be unpredictable and different to the books and it was clear from season 1 when they didnt kill off lafayette and yet you all still watch it expecting it to be something that you want but its not and it wont be.

Personally i think too much Bill and Sookie is overkill so the show needs other male regulars and Rob Kazinsky is a great actor who can offer something different and fresh to the show. I hope he is with Sookie for most of the season just to irk you guys. Oh and keep complaining because nothing is changing.

welcome onboard rob and get ready to show us some nudity. this fae is fittttttt woop woop :D

• curligirl says:

whatever…
        if they wanted to do their own thing, then they shouldn’t have ridden on Charlaine Harris’s coattails and tried to attract her fans to the series. They should have just done their own thing as they had intended to do in the first place. They would have attracted the same kind of audience and gotten less “whiners” about it.
        Your whole post was just to “irk you guys”. Could you be more cliche’…? That goes for Scott’s post, too. “amateurish garbage” yeah…right…
        it’s easy to stir things up, just to get reactions out of people. How prosaic…

• Renee says:

The show is BASED on the books, it’s not taken directly from the books. They deviate from the books because it makes it more interesting. Would you really want them to take every single detail from the books and just recreate it on screen? I certainly wouldn’t. People don’t tune in for predictable. They tune in when things get shaken up…and that’s what they’re doing by adding this entirely new character. If you don’t enjoy the series taking a new turn, may I suggest re-reading the books while the rest of us enjoy the new season?

• kim says:

I couldn’t agree more!

29. J says:

I guess this is the Fairy that the spoilers said was gonna get Claude’s storyline from the books, which makes me wonder what will actually happen with Claude.

30. Her Heart belongs to Bill. You could see that in 5 when she cried and when she was upset in the stronghold. The way she fought for her and now Eric has Nora. A Sookie Bill/new Fae triangle would make a Kool cinerio to me. Alcede (to me) is boring. However I would like to see her finish the business she sterted with him. Almost like she used him in a way.

31. Shelli says:

Billy Boy ain’t Sookie’s Billy. He became someone else or something (more like a he-she). I didn’t buy the Ben thing,it looks like he’s a long lost relative of Stackhouses to me. I believe he’s Demont or Niall,I remembered he’s very attractive to guys or girls. In the books,there’s a scene where Eric tried to take a bite out of Niall,but Sookie snapped Eric of it when Niall gets introduces. Nora’s just his sister like Jason,but sister “w/ beniects”,you like say.

IF THIS’S TRUE ABOUT THIS BEN,I F**KING OUT OF HERE & I WILL TELL MY MOM GO TO CANCEL HBO. I DON’T CARE THIS SHOW WILL DOWN THE HILL NEXT SEASON!!!

32. bloodrhain says:

I want eric and sookie ;(

33. Germaine says:

To all the whiners and complainers – If you’re so unhappy with the direction of the show then don’t watch! I love the show and can’t wait for the new season.

34. Patricia Leach says:

:( I am NOT happy. Looks like I am done with TrueBlood. GET BACK TO THE BOOKS ALREADY!!!!

35. Jenn says:

I love Eric alot but we need others in the show to help throw a few twists. I’m just glad Russell is finally been given the true death. :)

36. allie says:

no buenos!

37. Lorraine says:

Anyone who has read all the books would be disappointed with the show. Last season you could have summed up it all in 2 or 3 episodes. They need to look at the first few seasons and go back to writing like that.

38. Kasha says:

I was hoping to see Quinn :(

39. Cajya says:

What about Quinn? I was really looking forward to seeing him…:(

40. Nichole grace says:

This fae stuff has gotten way too crazy! Of course she should be with Eric but I guesd they feel the need to add more love conflict. Hopefully they are just adding more characters so they have more ppl to kill off!

41. The wait between seasons takes too long and the story line has become so off base that I think I’ll be looking for another show to follow…. “Billith” really ended it for me!

42. kim says:

Okay, so in the books she never had a love interest that was a fairy…what the hell?? Please bring in quinn…now that would be an awsome way to start the season..

43. Looloo says:

I’m so disappointed I can bearly find the right words without being so angry. The story in the books was well written and had amazing plots & character developments. And then the series starts an I’m so excited Alan ball says he love the books and thought the story was great, then what does he go an do!?! HE CHANGES EVERYTHING. To its detriment. There’s no sense he attacked & raped the Sookie Stackhouse books and took what he wanted and then once he’d realised his huge f*ck up he announces he’s leaving. Well done you’ve ruined something that was really important to me, with no hope of correcting your mistakes its become a ugly, inbred, stupid monster. And what kills me is that many people will assume this series is it & won’t read the books which are far better. Charlene Harris should sue for allowing them to ruin all her hard work. Livid.

44. Cindy says:

So not happy with this…Ugh yeah not looking forward for the new season..the last two seasons sux..dont get me wrong i Loved when true blood first came out but now not so much ..so disappointed smh. I rather read the books all over again instead of watching the show…PLease Get back to the Books !!! Lost Fan

45. Sherry says:

If you google who Sookie is supposed to end up with. It’s this Fairy guy. Supposably this next season is going to be only 10 episodes and the last season. The writer wants to move on to something new and Anna wants to focus on her baby. Now I’m only going on by what I read.

46. heather says:

Were is this fairy love coming from? Were is Quinn????? At least just give us more Bill and Eric!!!!! Mainly Eric. I loved the books and the program. I adore the fact Lafyette was able to become a main stay character. But let’s get back on track everyone come in!!!!

47. rebecca says:

I think he will be better for her than Bill! (And in my opinion, he looks better than Bill!)

48. Sandra says:

I read all the books and well… they simply are entertaining, not amazing, so I don’t dislike that TB follows its own course and plot. However, I believe I’m gonna miss Alan Ball’s touch, and I don’t think that Sookie needs a new love interest. What I like about the series is that the characters aren’t flat, and there’s already too much on the plate as to add side dishes. Shapeshifters coming out, Bill changing into dunno-how-to-name-it, the riots and lack of true blood, the future or lack of it of the Authority, Jason seeing things, the fairies and the “contract” regarding Sookie… Plenty of things need conclusion before adding extra spice to Sookie’s already spiced love life. Plus, I still love Eric ;-)

• kim says:

I agree. Read all the books – they are fun, but not literary masterpieces. The show is “based” on the book series, not a line by line interpretation. I’ve always enjoyed the show more – it’s way darker, which I like – but agree that there are too many unrelated storylines (the whole smoke monster bit last season was rediculous). I will continue to watch, I have always been a bit of a Sookie/Eric fan.

49. Cindy Engelke says:

I love TB can’t wait for S6!!!!

50. Becky says:

Gutted! When I saw love interest I was hoping it was were tiger Quinn :'( so very gutted. Could this be any further away from the books now and don’t even get me started on the stupid ending of season 5!!! Go back to plot of books please there best sellers for a reason!