NCIS: LA Hot Shots: Kensi and Deeks Are All Wet

It’ll be “Surf’s up!” when CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles unspools its Nov. 20 episode — and TVLine has a sneak peek at the wet-n-wild fun.

RELATED | NCIS: Los Angeles Two-Parter to Set Up Possible Spin-Off

As seen amongst the photos below, Kensi and Deeks will don wetsuits and grab sticks to go undercover when the team discovers a possible link between a surfer, an Internet video and a dead Naval tech scientist. Callen and Hanna, meanwhile, stay on dry land to investigate the victim’s intelligence connections.

Are you amped for Densi’s surfin’ safari?

1. Robin says:

Love this duo! Always fun to watch them together.

2. LJ says:

Cannot wait for this – I’ve been hyped up since we first got the set photos a few months ago!

3. sia says:

they should just make out already

• Kelsey says:

LOL! Funny, that’s exactly what I’m always thinking when watching this show.

I love Deeks, and he and Kensi are great together, so I’m looking forward to this episode!

Thank you Matt for some NCIS:LA scoop!

4. Shaun says:

lol,Deeks looks like a fighting Monkey in that pic.Should learn some monkey style kung fu or something.

5. June says:

I love those photos guys , the show should be a blast can’t wait until tonight .

6. SRibas says:

I love love love and love Kensi an Deeks:)

My new page about Densi … like?

7. diane says:

Love them! Best thing about this show this season.

8. Ed says:

Change the name of the show. It has almost nothing to do with the Navy, Marines or even the military. If it is supposed to be a west coast version of NCIS it fails miserably although standing on its own, with no relation to NCIS it is a pretty good show. CHANGE THE NAME!

9. Pamela says:

More a Callen/Kensi fan.

10. I would like to show my passion for your generosity giving support to those who really need help with this one concern. Your personal commitment to getting the solution all over appears to be particularly important and have constantly encouraged individuals just like me to arrive at their dreams. Your own useful facts indicates so much a person like me and extremely more to my mates. Regards; from everyone of us.