Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Snow Kicks Ass In a Cardigan, As Aurora Remains Overdressed

You can keep your chain mail and cuisses, because Snow White is gittin’ it done in crisp J. Crew and dark-wash denim in the next new episode of Once Upon a Time.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Issues a Red Alert — Plus, Are We Getting [Spoilers] Next Episode?!

Airing Nov. 25, the episode “Into the Deep” finds Cora doing everything in her power to steal the enchanted compass away from Mary Margaret and Emma, lest they find the portal to Storybrooke first. From the looks of this batch of photos, Cora has called upon some goons to get in the gals’ way. Snow, though, has forgotten more about archery and hand-to-hand combat than Katniss will ever learn, and daughter Emma’s no slouch either.

Meanwhile, how much faster might the femmes find their way through the woods if Aurora streamlined her look by shedding a layer or seven? Them flowy frills are just screaming to get snagged on tree branches.

Elsewhere in the episode, Regina and Mr. Gold put David’s life in jeopardy in an attempt to put him in contact with Mary Margaret, to deliver information that could help her and Emma return through the portal back to Storybrooke.

Watch More ENTV Videos!

1. Where are the Walkers?

2. Mary says:

Really wish they would skip the AMAs. I want to see this episode.

• Heather says:

Me too. The AMAs used to air in January/February but for some unknown reason, they moved them back to fall several years ago. I hate when one of my fave shows gets preempted and especially when it’s by stuff that I can barely call music anymore. =(

Love the pics and I am VERY anxious to see this episode too!

3. Jason says:

Okay, let me be the first to scream: I ADORE KAREN BLACK AS “CORA!” What a freakin’ amazing addition to this already-stellar cast. Every series needs that purely dark villain (or villainess), and the Cora character fits OUAT like JR on Dallas and Alexis on Dynasty.

4. kellyk says:

Personally, I’m more interested in those last few photos with Hook and Cora….

5. Mila says:

Hoping Mulan makes it to Storybrooke; but, Aurora can stay in FTL.

6. oncer says:

They need to let Mary Margaret / Snow grow out her hair. After all, weekly trims don’t seem likely and it would add to the sense of elapsed time ….. Woohoo, Longer Hair for Mary Margaret (AND Ginnifer Goodwin)!!!!!

7. Gerald says:

YES! CORA FTW! I love Barbara and her character!

8. Dreamrose says:

Wow, Snow must really have some sort of magic to keep her clothes so spotless in the forest. It’s amazing! She could market it like the Fairytale Land version of OxyClean! ;-)

9. Rachel says:

Ginnifer Goodwin looks awful with short hair. Much better with it long.

• Sara says:

I think I remember reading that it’s in Ginny’s contract that she gets to keep the short hair. Personally, I think it looks too severe for her face sometimes but if that’s what she likes

10. Meg says:

If Aurora has to lose a few layers, then Mulan needs to get rid of that cape. Nothing good ever came from having a cape.

11. Melanie says:

I just have to say that I am really looking forward to this episode. But I thought it was Henry’s life that was in danger not David’s, at least that is what I got from the episode preview.

12. JORDAN T. says:

The fairy tale A-Team.

13. Nat says:

Count me among those who are more into the Cora pics. Barbara Hershey is an amazing addition to the show’s cast. Sure hope they’re planning to keep her around and maybe upgrade her to series regular in the future.

14. Annie says:

I have the strangest feeling that Mulan is probably going to get killed off. It seems like Sarah Bolger is still a part of the show, but not Jamie Chung (of course this is all going by Twitter so who knows. Although last year twitter people were the first to suspect that Graham was getting killed because Jamie Dornan was back in England). I wouldn’t be too upset because I think the actress is really weak and if I had to choose between seeing more of Mulan or Aurora, I’d pick Aurora

15. Ella B. says:

mama snow is easily the most badass character on this show, love it when she comes out!

16. KC says:

Love the zombies that are gonna be a coming thanks to Cora…we all laughed at that one.
    Wish they would get rid of EVERY SINGLE MUSIC AWARD SHOW. It’s the same people over and over who win, the vast majority aren’t even all that good, and there is just too many! There’s what 3 different Country Music Awards!
    Aurora can stay behind…she’s pretty useless, unless it comes to whining.
    And I’m still ticked that they killed of Graham!

17. czzzz says:

Layers of clothes is one thing (I assume it gets cold?) but Emma and Aurora keeping their hair down is actually driving me more insane… but that may be due to personal preference of hating to work out with my hair down….
    And I really hope they don’t kill off Mulan! Jamie Chung may be a Korean-American playing a Chinese character (which I’m still not fond of…) but at least it’s one major-ish Asian character representing!

• Tess says:

That’s kind of nit picky. What’s next? An actor of african/bantu descent can’t play a character of african/mandingo descent? Everyone from africa is not the same ethnicity. Would you object to an Australian aborigine playing an african? OK, from now on no more Irish actors playing Germans.