Mentalist Exclusive: Mary Lynn Rajskub Clocks In

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Mary Lynn Rajskub24 alumna Mary Lynn Rajskub is making time for The Mentalist, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | NCIS: LA Two-Parter to Set Up Possible Spin-Off

The actress will guest star as a rehab patient whose roommate is murdered in a January episode of the CBS procedural.

Rajskub co-starrd in last season’s short-lived CBS sitcom How to Be a Gentleman. Her other tube credits include stints on The L.A. Complex, Grey’s Anatomy, Raising Hope and Modern Family.

Comments (9)

• It will be nice to see Mary Lynn on television again. It’s been a while.

Comment by JennyS – November 9, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • not really,she had a few scenes on LA Complex and others I’m sure.

Comment by Shaun – November 9, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome news!

Comment by Nicole – November 9, 2012 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We need Gail to return to Paddy’s!

Comment by Pat D. – November 9, 2012 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved her on 24! Will be great to see her on The Mentalist!

Comment by John – November 9, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Clocks in”?? lol ;-)

Anyway good news. I like Rajskub, I like Mentalist. Should be good.

Comment by MIk – November 9, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vlada, you are always so great about getting “The Mentalist” spoilers. Thanks for that. Any chance you know anything juicy about the Lisbon arc coming up? I heard that some angsty times were coming for her which worries me a bit, since she’s one of my absolute favorites. Also, Bruno Heller, aka, the best showrunner ever (it’s true-he’s my fave. showboss), said that she was supposed to discover feelings for Jane this season (you guys actually reported it first, I believe). But I’m wondering how that’s gonna happen since the FBI guy, Mancini?, is supposed to be wooing her. I’m definitely team Jane/Lisbon so I hope she doesn’t date this new guy too long. And I’m even more curious to see how Jane reacts to this. Any scoopage about ANY of this would be greatly appreciated, Vlada.
    Also, more on Cho’s episode coming up, and Summer returning, and is there any chance in a future episode we’ll learn anything about Jane’s mom? We’ve seen his dad, but nothing about her. And he’s such a unique character, it’s interesting to me to see what made him who he is now. One of the reasons I thoroughly enjoyed “Red Dawn” so much. That and, Jane and Lisbon rock, so there’s that. ;) I know this is a lot to ask, but it’s been awhile since I’ve heard any really good spoilers from my favorite show, and I remember you got some great stuff earlier in the season, so I thought maybe…
    Thanks, Vlada. Hope you have a good week. Stay cool. :)

Comment by Natalie – November 9, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She have never disappointed her fans so I believe this time things won’t be different.

Comment by Mathico – November 9, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post