Syfy Renews Haven for Season 4

Get More: News, Renewals

Haven Renewed for Season 4Troubles shmoubles. Syfy announced on Friday that Haven has been renewed for a 13-episode Season 4, to air sometime in 2013.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line Has Scoop on Haven‘s ‘NAudrey’ and More!

“We couldn’t be happier to see the story of Audrey Parker and the creepy, quirky town of Haven continue next year,” Syfy president Mark Stern said in touting the pick-up. “Season 3 has hit a creative and critical high and we’re very excited to see where the talented production team takes our colorful cast of characters — led by the perfect trifecta of Emily Rose, Eric Balfour and Lucas Bryant — in season four.”

RELATED | Smallville Stunner Laura Vandervoort Lands Haven Arc

Season 3 of Haven, which airs Fridays at 10/9c, opened with a record-setting audience of 2.8 million total viewers, up 10 percent from its sophomore premiere. The current run thus far is averaging 2.4 million viewers and delivering the show’s best-ever25-54 demo rating, where it’s up 5 percent from Season 2.

Tags: ,

Comments (82)

• But what about Alphas? I sincerely hope that doesn’t get canceled. The set up for a new season would be amazingly epic.

Comment by Javin Webster – November 9, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Im afraid Alphas is dead now :(

Comment by Roger – November 9, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its so good to have haven renewed early. last year we lost our breaths waiting for the announcement!!

Comment by shawhs – November 9, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear! Hear! I’m glad to hear one of my favorite shows will be back for another season.

Comment by elr – November 10, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed! :D

Comment by Temperence – November 10, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best news of my day so far love this show gets better every year

Comment by James – November 9, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LEGIT SCREAMING

Comment by Andrea – November 9, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I KNOW RIGHT??? I MADE A WHALE NOISE IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY. OHMYGOODNESS #SEASON4ORBUST MADE IT.

Comment by jazmin – November 9, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Early renewal is great. I was thinking we’d have to wait until the winter.

Comment by Ryan – November 9, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news! It’s one of the few non-reality shows left on Syfy.

Comment by Mala Monkles (@MalaMonkles) – November 9, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did they really have to spoil tonights cliffhanger on whether Nathan lives in their announcement…not that it was really in doubt.

Comment by freakinandpeakin – November 9, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Comment by Sarah – November 9, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This announcement is really telling in relation to Alphas

Comment by hello – November 9, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another proof of the lack of ambition from Sycy

Comment by El S Boy – November 9, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Now make Adam Copeland a regular and we’re good! Dwight’s one of my favorite characters on the show. I’d love to see them tap into him more.

Comment by Ashley – November 9, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooo, yes please. He’s been a great addition to the show in Seasons 2-3.

Comment by Katie – November 9, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The season will hopefully end with Audrey vanishing and the next one will explore the origin of the troubles and her more in depth.

Comment by Michael Sacal – November 9, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kinda hope not, not to learning more about who Audrey really us, but about her vanishing again. They left us with that cliffhanger last season.
      I’d rather Nathan, Dwight and Duke save her.

Comment by Rae – November 13, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!

Comment by Magically Suspicious – November 9, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, but I think it only has one more season. Whenever it wraps up, wrap it up well!

Comment by katrina – November 9, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can deal with only one more season if it wraps up all the mysteries. I just want a solid conclusion, whenever it comes.

Comment by Brooke – November 9, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I’VE HEARD ALL DAY!

Comment by Anna – November 9, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy! I would have been heartbroken if it had been canceled.

Comment by Ruby – November 9, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so happy!! Love love haven!

Comment by Van – November 9, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like the show, like the cast, like the locale (Lunenberg N.S. ) at least for the aerials..

Comment by John – November 9, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSS! MORE HAVEN, YES! This is truly a “happy place” show for me. When it’s on, I feel good.

Comment by lore – November 9, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kill Duke, please. He’s so slimey.

Comment by Brandon – November 9, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Duke is my fav! love him, he has bad boy written all over him.

Comment by bobbie – November 9, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Duke’s hair is slimy/greasy. But I love Duke. He is a very complex character and I think he has better chemistry with Audrey than Nathan.

Comment by tvdiva – November 9, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, he is slimey and he should stop trying to get between Nathan and Audrey! Those two are meant to be from the start! Plus Duke was a bully which made Nathan’s life hell. But they should keep him, for comic effect. Maybe pair him up with Jordan or the pschiatrist?

Comment by Rosie – November 10, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoy Haven and am really happy it is being renewed but I am still angry at Syfy (stupid renaming) for cancelling Eureka, one of the very best shows the network has ever done. And I hate all the reality programming – I watch none of it.

Comment by opus – November 9, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. I really hate all the reality shows they have, don’t watch any of them either I sorely miss Eureka. That was my favorite show with Haven as my 2nd. Glad to see it was renewed,

Comment by Vi – November 10, 2012 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! I like HAVEN and I’m glad for this news, but I’m still mourning EUREKA.

Comment by JP – November 10, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haven is the greatest and I too hats all throw realty and paranormal shows I watch syfy for throw unusual creature features I wish they would get back on track. Kathy in colorado

Comment by kathy – December 5, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear! Hear! I miss Eureaka! I absolutely detest reality programming. I have NEVER watched reality programs and I do not EVER intend to do so. I started watching SyFy for the Science Fiction shows and innovative series. When they depart from that they are no longer SyFy, they are simply another broadcast channel with increasingly boring and mind numbing programming. C’mon SyFy get back to programming that set you apart from other channels!

Comment by Kim – December 7, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The programming line-up was changed for the worst when they changed their call letters to SYFY/
        meaning when their call letters were SCI-FI that’s when programming was good and yes they did separate from the standard broadcasting line up like the others.
        its so easy to be like the jones aand the smiths, and SCI-FI was able to do that up till they changed their call letters, so SYFY get your crap in gear and get your SCI-FI back to the way you ran line-ups

Comment by rod – June 13, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GREAT. This show is getting better by the season and, although it may be nearing its end (maybe next season?), it’ll definitely have been an epic run. It’s been full of awesomeness since they started really exploring the mythology.

Comment by Leo – November 9, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please get ‘Edge’ Adam Copeland a full time gig on this show?

Comment by RobMF – November 9, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!!!

Comment by Eliza – November 9, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hooray! So I guess this means Audrey is not disappearing with Hunter’s comet in 46 days. :)

Comment by tvdiva – November 9, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season has been better than the last! If SyFy renewed Haven, I do hope they renew ALPHAS! The writing is more crisp n clever than Havens. Plus I’ve enjoyed the characters of Alpha more too.

Comment by b. – November 9, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!!!! I am thrilled! Woo-Hooo!

Comment by Molly – November 10, 2012 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not get the Audrey-Duke obession. Duke is slimy and greasy even though he might be funny at times. I wish the writers would stop trying to stop Audrey and Nathan from happening, these two are just too cute and their chemistry is amazing. Jordan chick needs to go away too or maybe they should pair her with Duke? Other than that LOVE this you and could not be happier about a fourth season.

Comment by Rosie – November 10, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaaaaaaaay

Comment by M – November 10, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad

Comment by Joy – November 10, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is AWESOME !!!

Comment by Alex – November 12, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m late to the party (where is the internet when you need it), but WAHOOO!!!!

Comment by Vero – November 14, 2012 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so exicted that they renewed early, this is my favorite show, Haven, has been spell binding, just let Audrey and Nathan get to gether, not Duke.

Comment by Gerry – November 16, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very happy Haven gets Season 4. Agree with many previous comments. Give Copeland more screen time and bigger role. Eric needs a haircut I think – but I love Duke. Audrey belongs with Nathan. Was anyone as surprised as me at the reveal of the bolt gun killer?

Now Syfy – please be wise enough to renew Warehouse 13 and Alphas. Too much “reality” and really crappy movies (not even B level, more like C). Not enough of these kind of great original series.

One last thing – Alphas if renewed – please more of Mitchell! (Sean Astin) Please!

Comment by kirads09 – November 19, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Audrey isn’t disappearing when the comet shower hits then?

Comment by Kayla – December 10, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!! Love Haven glad hear it’s coming back!

Comment by kay – December 14, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven is my favorite show. I like greasy Duke. Nathan just needs a cowboy hat (a white one); a fabulous good guy.
    Audrey makes both hearts pitterpatter. Love it! Then there’s troubles whackadoodle. Keep doing what yer doing!!!

Comment by rusty – December 21, 2012 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luv this show-glad to see it’s going on, esp since fringe is ending on that other network. I actually like face-off & hot set, but please limit the paranormal “reality” stuff-they seem to scare each other other more than the audience. Also-am in mourning for Eureka. Also-every guy should know a gal is attracted to the bad boy,but we smart ones only “play” with the bad boys and get real w/the good ones.

Comment by alane – December 26, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We never got to see what happened in the last episode of season 3. Will we ever see that one?

Comment by steve – December 30, 2012 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When does Haven season 4 air in the UK and what happened to part 2 of the last episode when she realises its the Psych doctor .

Comment by Siann – January 1, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO EXCITED they didn’t cancel the show!!!! I’m seriously deliriously happy they are making yet another season :) WOOHOOO!!!

Comment by Angel – January 4, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really glad Haven has been renewed. With Eureka gone, Haven is the only SyFy show left that I care about.

Comment by Pam – January 4, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t watch much tv, but I love Haven and the Stephen King references. I’m so glad it got renewed, After seeing the final episode I knew it had to be!

Comment by Jan Herrington Spillman – January 6, 2013 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG ! Sooo Glad there is more haven i am soo obsessed with it !! i cried soo badly at the end of the season :(

Comment by CaitynnSteele – January 14, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I, too, am pleased @ Haven’s renewal. Good for you SyFy! Now, bring back Sanctuary; please!

Comment by jacob – January 17, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HA-VEN! HA-VEN! HA-VEN!

Comment by Aidan – January 17, 2013 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You realize Duke is played by an excellent actor & his part was written by a writer. In person I’m sure he would not like being called slimey etc. Reality check OK.

Comment by nancyel – January 17, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heaven is an awesome show!! Its the perfect amount of drama with syfy. I really liked 666 Park Avenue for the same reason. I think they would be in the same class of good. Since ABC wasnt smart enough to give a good syfy type show a chance SyFy would be smart to get the first season and rerun it for all SyFys followers and then run with it. Id watch every episode over again!!! Haven and 666 would be a great tag team Friday Night.

Comment by Amanda – January 17, 2013 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show. I saw a preview of it last year auto recorded a couple episodes and after the second time I saw it I was in love.
    The characters are perfectly cast. The setting is beautiful and looks like a place far enough the grid that things that happen there might truly be possible.
    I can’t wait till the nee season starts then hopefully another after that will be picked up.
    Hey, who would have thought they could think up stuff for Dexter to run 8 seasons but they did and it’s great every time. I will miss that show, a lot, by the way.

Comment by Doje Johnston – January 18, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely in love with this show glad that Duke went in after her mmm mmm mmmm cannot wait for season 4 I hope Adam Copeland gets his daughter back in the next season maybe she’ll be troubled too hmmm

Comment by Jeannine – January 18, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post