Exclusive

Friends Exclusive: Watch a Mashup of the Comedy's Major Guest Stars - Clooney Included!

Could this be more awesome?

Friends fans will soon be able to get their Central Perk-lovin’ hands on the complete series on Blu-ray (available Nov. 13), and we’ve got an exclusive clip from the upcoming collection — one that takes you down a cameo-filled memory lane.

RELATED | Exclusive: Cougar Town Enlists Suburgatory Spouse for Season 4

Press PLAY below to relive some of the beloved comedy’s countless big-name guest stars, including Alec Baldwin, Bruce Willis, Brooke Shields and George Clooney, and then hit the comments with your favorite Friends visitors!

TAGS:
GET MORE: DVD, Exclusive, Video

1. TheRightCandice says:

I LOVED Ben Stiller and how he yells at the Chicken. so funny!

2. Jenny says:

Out of the ones above, Bruce Willis and Kathleen Turner are my favorites. I also love Maggie Wheeler!!! Janice is the best!!!! OH MY GOD!!! lol

3. JeniLee says:

It’s amazing how much publicity this bluray set is getting yet none of the media is mentioning something very important. The episodes on the blu ray won’t be the extended episodes that were on the DVD. I’ll stick with my DVDs for that reason

4. indigo15 says:

I loved Maggie Wheeler on the show, and Christina Pickles. Gabrielle Union was one of my favorite “big” names on the show (the “battle” for her between Joey and Ross was hilarious). The season 7 episodes with Eddie Cahill were some of my favorites, too.

5. Booth_Girl says:

What about Reese Witherspoon? She played Rachel’s sister. Total star.

6. Amanda says:

Christina Applegate, Teri Garr, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Jon Lovitz, Greg Kinnear–to name a few more.

7. paula says:

What about Gary Oldman? He was hilarious spitting Joey

8. rebecca says:

I thought Brad Pitt’s thanksgiving ep was pretty fantastic. although now I can’t watch that ep without giving him the stink eye.

9. Girl in MD says:

My favorites have to be Gary Oldman, Alec Baldwin, and Giovani Rabissi oh and Susan Sarandon

10. Sarah says:

No Brad Pitt?

11. dude says:

Christina Applegate was always my favourite guest star.

12. Emily says:

Can’t forget Julia Roberts’ character leaving Chandler naked in a restaurant bathroom!

13. Patrick says:

Not exactly naked…

14. Babybop says:

My favorite show on earth.

15. KB says:

I can’t forget the ill-fated affair with Paget Brewster that left Chandler shut in a box.

16. Stephanie says:

How has nobody talked about Tom Selleck as Richard?! All time best guest star! I also loved John Favreau as Pete! Anna Faris was hysterical in season 10 as Erica!

17. the mustache man says:

nobody beats Tom Selleck guest starring on that show!

18. Lianne says:

Paul Rudd…HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!

19. jm says:

My favourite guess

– Morgan Flairchid as Chandler´s mom… “i give my son his first condoms”
    – Christina Applegate in her fist episode
    – Jean Claude Van Damme – “A trio with Drew Barrymoore”
    – Maggie Wheler “Oh My God”
    – Brad Pitt (He got an emmy nomination)
    – Giovanni Ribisi and who plays his wife (The one with Phoebe going to the doctor… why dont put a million of eggs…

20. TV Lover says:

Jon Lovitz Charlie Sheen Danny DeVito Charlton Heston Michael Vartan
    (ok, so not all of those are BIG names but…)

21. Anna says:

I think my favourite has to be Bruce Willis, because his character was awesome, the episode(s) he was in was hilarious AND he did it for free. God bless Bruce Willis.

• he did them for free because he lost a bet on set of a movie
      anyways… we loved all the guest stars but seriously, watching the Eddie Cahill Episodes is kinda painful… he was cute but he is looking a lot better now ;)
      as far as Brad Pitt goes — really funny episode and we still watch it … Come on it’s Brad (and he looks great)

22. Kelly says:

I do love the clips. There are a LOT of missing guess stars, though. I have one question and I’m probably an idiot for not know this, but who is the guest star in 0:31. He reminds me of Jim Parsons, but I think he would have too young to do that show at that time. It’s really bugging me.

23. JB says:

The stripper episode with Danny Devito is one of my favorites…and of course Morgan Fairchild and Kathleen Turner.

24. Chara says:

Where is Julia Roberts? No one mentioned her either… Her episode was hilarious!

25. James says:

can’t believe nobody has mentioned Robin Williams and Billy Crystal, their 2 minute appearance was brilliant

26. sam says:

what about stripper dany de vito ?

27. John says:

Ehh.. Brooke Shields?? Anyone?? Who can forget the One after the Superbowl. It had Brooke, Julia Roberts, Jean-Claude Van Damme. And also the “London” Episodes with Jennifer Saunders. Those were just some of my all time favs. But I love FRIENDS forever.

28. mujhse sex karna chaheti hai.to aunty. bhabhi. ladki .hauswaif.callme 9680418015.9782011218