Friends Exclusive: Watch a Mashup of the Comedy's Major Guest Stars – Clooney Included!

Get More: DVD, Exclusive, Video

Could this be more awesome?

Friends fans will soon be able to get their Central Perk-lovin’ hands on the complete series on Blu-ray (available Nov. 13), and we’ve got an exclusive clip from the upcoming collection — one that takes you down a cameo-filled memory lane.

RELATED | Exclusive: Cougar Town Enlists Suburgatory Spouse for Season 4

Press PLAY below to relive some of the beloved comedy’s countless big-name guest stars, including Alec Baldwin, Bruce Willis, Brooke Shields and George Clooney, and then hit the comments with your favorite Friends visitors!

Tags:

Comments (48)

• I LOVED Ben Stiller and how he yells at the Chicken. so funny!

Comment by TheRightCandice – November 5, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry you went doody in my hand!

Comment by dude – November 5, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of the ones above, Bruce Willis and Kathleen Turner are my favorites. I also love Maggie Wheeler!!! Janice is the best!!!! OH MY GOD!!! lol

Comment by Jenny – November 5, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s amazing how much publicity this bluray set is getting yet none of the media is mentioning something very important. The episodes on the blu ray won’t be the extended episodes that were on the DVD. I’ll stick with my DVDs for that reason

Comment by JeniLee – November 5, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! thank you, i would’ve bought this but I’d rather wait for the extended eps release..

Comment by rebecca – November 5, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh thanks for mentioning this. I adore my dvds and was thinking about getting the upgrade. But if its not the extended episodes, than why bother

Comment by mia – November 6, 2012 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Maggie Wheeler on the show, and Christina Pickles. Gabrielle Union was one of my favorite “big” names on the show (the “battle” for her between Joey and Ross was hilarious). The season 7 episodes with Eddie Cahill were some of my favorites, too.

Comment by indigo15 – November 5, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely forgot about Christina Applegate! She definitely deserved her Emmy win for playing Rachel’s sister.

Comment by indigo15 – November 5, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charlie was played by Aisha Tyler.

Comment by Marsha Marie – November 29, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Reese Witherspoon? She played Rachel’s sister. Total star.

Comment by Booth_Girl – November 5, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christina Applegate, Teri Garr, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Jon Lovitz, Greg Kinnear–to name a few more.

Comment by Amanda – November 5, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and John Stamos!

Comment by Liz – November 5, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Ellen Pompeo

Comment by Allie – November 5, 2012 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • and Hugh Laurie

Comment by Blake – November 5, 2012 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And Sean Penn

Comment by lilys87 – November 6, 2012 02:01 AM PDT
  • What about Gary Oldman? He was hilarious spitting Joey

Comment by paula – November 5, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Brad Pitt’s thanksgiving ep was pretty fantastic. although now I can’t watch that ep without giving him the stink eye.

Comment by rebecca – November 5, 2012 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good point. Other than Clooney biggest guest star. And stink eye too.!

Comment by Booth_Girl – November 5, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same, this ruined the episode.

Comment by lilys87 – November 6, 2012 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorites have to be Gary Oldman, Alec Baldwin, and Giovani Rabissi oh and Susan Sarandon

Comment by Girl in MD – November 5, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Brad Pitt?

Comment by Sarah – November 5, 2012 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sore subject.

Comment by dude – November 5, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s funny how few people try to mention the fact that Brad Pitt was ever a guest star. Even in syndication, the Brad Pitt Thanksgiving episode rarely airs, even though it is one of the funniest in the series.

Comment by J (@MusicandHouse) – November 5, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • One of the best – the “I Hate Rachel Club”.

Comment by Laura – November 30, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christina Applegate was always my favourite guest star.

Comment by dude – November 5, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t forget Julia Roberts’ character leaving Chandler naked in a restaurant bathroom!

Comment by Emily – November 5, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not exactly naked…

Comment by Patrick – November 5, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite show on earth.

Comment by Babybop – November 5, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t forget the ill-fated affair with Paget Brewster that left Chandler shut in a box.

Comment by KB – November 5, 2012 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How has nobody talked about Tom Selleck as Richard?! All time best guest star! I also loved John Favreau as Pete! Anna Faris was hysterical in season 10 as Erica!

Comment by Stephanie – November 5, 2012 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nobody beats Tom Selleck guest starring on that show!

Comment by the mustache man – November 6, 2012 01:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For sure…loved Richard!!

Comment by Jenn – November 7, 2012 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paul Rudd…HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!

Comment by Lianne – November 6, 2012 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favourite guess

- Morgan Flairchid as Chandler´s mom… “i give my son his first condoms”
    - Christina Applegate in her fist episode
    - Jean Claude Van Damme – “A trio with Drew Barrymoore”
    - Maggie Wheler “Oh My God”
    - Brad Pitt (He got an emmy nomination)
    - Giovanni Ribisi and who plays his wife (The one with Phoebe going to the doctor… why dont put a million of eggs…

Comment by jm – November 6, 2012 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Debra Jo Rupp played Giovanni Ribisi’s wife. She was also the mom on That 70′s Show.

Comment by wmjindsm – November 6, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jon Lovitz Charlie Sheen Danny DeVito Charlton Heston Michael Vartan
    (ok, so not all of those are BIG names but…)

Comment by TV Lover – November 6, 2012 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG YES Danny DeVito!!!!! :D

Comment by Guy – November 6, 2012 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think my favourite has to be Bruce Willis, because his character was awesome, the episode(s) he was in was hilarious AND he did it for free. God bless Bruce Willis.

Comment by Anna – November 6, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he did them for free because he lost a bet on set of a movie
      anyways… we loved all the guest stars but seriously, watching the Eddie Cahill Episodes is kinda painful… he was cute but he is looking a lot better now ;)
      as far as Brad Pitt goes — really funny episode and we still watch it … Come on it’s Brad (and he looks great)

Comment by SmallScreenAddicts A (@SmallScreenAddi) – November 6, 2012 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do love the clips. There are a LOT of missing guess stars, though. I have one question and I’m probably an idiot for not know this, but who is the guest star in 0:31. He reminds me of Jim Parsons, but I think he would have too young to do that show at that time. It’s really bugging me.

Comment by Kelly – November 6, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Reno 911! Thomas Lennon

Comment by KC – November 6, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The stripper episode with Danny Devito is one of my favorites…and of course Morgan Fairchild and Kathleen Turner.

Comment by JB – November 6, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Julia Roberts? No one mentioned her either… Her episode was hilarious!

Comment by Chara – November 6, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t believe nobody has mentioned Robin Williams and Billy Crystal, their 2 minute appearance was brilliant

Comment by James – November 6, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about stripper dany de vito ?

Comment by sam – November 6, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ehh.. Brooke Shields?? Anyone?? Who can forget the One after the Superbowl. It had Brooke, Julia Roberts, Jean-Claude Van Damme. And also the “London” Episodes with Jennifer Saunders. Those were just some of my all time favs. But I love FRIENDS forever.

Comment by John – November 29, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mujhse sex karna chaheti hai.to aunty. bhabhi. ladki .hauswaif.callme 9680418015.9782011218

Comment by prahaladverma – January 12, 2013 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post