Felicia Day Books Supernatural Return

Supernatural Felicia DayFelicia Day is hacking her way back into Supernatural!

The multi-hyphenate actress will reprise her role as Charlie Bradbury in an upcoming Season 8 episode of the CW series, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | Supernatural: Look Who’s Back — and Meeting With Stargate‘s Amanda Tapping!

“What better place to be on Halloween than on the set of #Supernatural?” Day tweeted on Wednesday.

Charlie will pop up in Episode 11, titled “LARP and the Real Girl.” Given her love for all things geeky — remember her awesome cubicle decorations? — is the computer wizard part of a case involving role-playing?

Day created, writes and stars in the popular web series The Guild, which recently launched its sixth season.

1. kate says:

this.is.GREAT.news. she was awesome last season.

2. Mikaylah says:

AH! I am so happy about this! I absolutely loved her character Charlie last season, and was hoping we’d get to see more of her. Can’t wait!

3. Snow says:

Her episode was so great! I loved her character. I’m really glad that she’s back! Her appearance on the show is actually what got me into it

4. Courtney says:

I get that when people like someone they want them to return, but am I the only one who thinks they get old/tired/ruined by their returns and therefore don’t want them to come back? Garth was funny but I don’t want him all the time; just like Charlie was great, but we can just remember the episode she was in and move on.

• Shaun says:

Yes, u r the only one.

• Jen says:

I agree that sometimes the reappearances sort of kill a character, but in the case I disagree. She has only been on 1 time and it is inevitable that the boys would run into or need some of the same people they’ve met before.

• Mikael says:

I’m fine with Charlie returning, but I agree about Garth. I think he’s annoying and they’re already using him too much.

5. adam says:

Oh How I Missed Her :0
    Can’t Wait!!!!1

6. Alan says:

i guessed this would happen, no way would they keep her away when she is still alive out there. really enjoyed her character last time so bring it on, please can sam and dean get roped into LARPing that would be the funniest thing ever just for how jensen ackles would play deans disgust

7. Ben says:

Oh yes !!!!! What a wonderfull news !
    Such an amazing girl, actress and character ! Love her !!!

8. shadester says:

i wish they would make her a ruccurring character that is in more episodes. she was too funny and quirky. great character. I diasagree with the person earlier i like recurring character like garth he was funny too. I miss Bobby and Cas..

9. Tom Charles says:

AWESOMENESS!

10. Felicia Day may have been a geek at one time, but she has lost the awkwardness of it all and is too full of herself.

11. Anna says:

YES! This is the best news I heard all day! I LOVE Felicia Day and her character/episodes was really awesome, too!

12. Stephanie says:

This! This so hard!!!

13. Ella says:

Ehh, I can take her or leave her. I’ve never seen the Felicia Day hype so whatever. Would rather have more Cas. And Sarah Blake back.

14. Until I’ve seen the whole episode and realised TPTB have decided to let her live again, I won’t be celebrating this news. ;)

15. Rain says:

Blech, already hating this season, now just one more reason to not want to watch. Oh Supernatureal, how I wish I could quit you.

16. MissTerry_H says:

Have the writers @ supernatural run out of good ideas so they just gonna rehash all their old ones? Haven’t they done a LARPing episode already? It was a good ep. (Albeit a little insulting for some of the fandom) This show is so tired now it used to be great (and I admit it still has some great moments). Let it die gracefully.

17. Katie says:

Yay, I was really hoping Charlie would be back! I was getting a little discouraged, they have either killed off or sidelined all the female characters I liked. I was so hoping to have Jody back as a regular recurring character, and instead they gave us Bitchy McBitcherton.

18. I have gone nuts over multiple spoilers this week, but this had me squeeeing so loud only dolphins could hear me… Charlie was AWESOME and I have been praying (well, the non-religious equivalent) that she might come back, but I never dared believe it!!! OH I am so fricking happy right now!!!

19. Mlvarcticcat says:

I wa glad to read this article. Felicia was wonderful on SPN last season. We will all look forward to her appearance I am sure.