Felicia Day Books Supernatural Return

Get More: Casting News

Supernatural Felicia DayFelicia Day is hacking her way back into Supernatural!

The multi-hyphenate actress will reprise her role as Charlie Bradbury in an upcoming Season 8 episode of the CW series, TVLine has confirmed.

PHOTOS | Supernatural: Look Who’s Back — and Meeting With Stargate‘s Amanda Tapping!

“What better place to be on Halloween than on the set of #Supernatural?” Day tweeted on Wednesday.

Charlie will pop up in Episode 11, titled “LARP and the Real Girl.” Given her love for all things geeky — remember her awesome cubicle decorations? — is the computer wizard part of a case involving role-playing?

Day created, writes and stars in the popular web series The Guild, which recently launched its sixth season.

Comments (24)

• this.is.GREAT.news. she was awesome last season.

Comment by kate – October 31, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AH! I am so happy about this! I absolutely loved her character Charlie last season, and was hoping we’d get to see more of her. Can’t wait!

Comment by Mikaylah – October 31, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Her episode was so great! I loved her character. I’m really glad that she’s back! Her appearance on the show is actually what got me into it

Comment by Snow – October 31, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Conversely, her appearance on the show is what got me into the Guild and all things Felicia.

Comment by Katie – November 2, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I get that when people like someone they want them to return, but am I the only one who thinks they get old/tired/ruined by their returns and therefore don’t want them to come back? Garth was funny but I don’t want him all the time; just like Charlie was great, but we can just remember the episode she was in and move on.

Comment by Courtney – October 31, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, u r the only one.

Comment by Shaun – October 31, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that sometimes the reappearances sort of kill a character, but in the case I disagree. She has only been on 1 time and it is inevitable that the boys would run into or need some of the same people they’ve met before.

Comment by Jen – October 31, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m fine with Charlie returning, but I agree about Garth. I think he’s annoying and they’re already using him too much.

Comment by Mikael – November 1, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh How I Missed Her :0
    Can’t Wait!!!!1

Comment by adam – October 31, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i guessed this would happen, no way would they keep her away when she is still alive out there. really enjoyed her character last time so bring it on, please can sam and dean get roped into LARPing that would be the funniest thing ever just for how jensen ackles would play deans disgust

Comment by Alan – October 31, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yes !!!!! What a wonderfull news !
    Such an amazing girl, actress and character ! Love her !!!

Comment by Ben – October 31, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wish they would make her a ruccurring character that is in more episodes. she was too funny and quirky. great character. I diasagree with the person earlier i like recurring character like garth he was funny too. I miss Bobby and Cas..

Comment by shadester – October 31, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWESOMENESS!

Comment by Tom Charles – October 31, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Felicia Day may have been a geek at one time, but she has lost the awkwardness of it all and is too full of herself.

Comment by Matt Hickman (@hemo_jr) – October 31, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! This is the best news I heard all day! I LOVE Felicia Day and her character/episodes was really awesome, too!

Comment by Anna – October 31, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This! This so hard!!!

Comment by Stephanie – October 31, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ehh, I can take her or leave her. I’ve never seen the Felicia Day hype so whatever. Would rather have more Cas. And Sarah Blake back.

Comment by Ella – October 31, 2012 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Until I’ve seen the whole episode and realised TPTB have decided to let her live again, I won’t be celebrating this news. ;)

Comment by Platy D (@platys5startome) – November 1, 2012 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blech, already hating this season, now just one more reason to not want to watch. Oh Supernatureal, how I wish I could quit you.

Comment by Rain – November 1, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have the writers @ supernatural run out of good ideas so they just gonna rehash all their old ones? Haven’t they done a LARPing episode already? It was a good ep. (Albeit a little insulting for some of the fandom) This show is so tired now it used to be great (and I admit it still has some great moments). Let it die gracefully.

Comment by MissTerry_H – November 1, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, I was really hoping Charlie would be back! I was getting a little discouraged, they have either killed off or sidelined all the female characters I liked. I was so hoping to have Jody back as a regular recurring character, and instead they gave us Bitchy McBitcherton.

Comment by Katie – November 2, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. All through TGWTD&DT I assumed Charlie would die cos she was so awesome.

And yep – only the return of the Sheriff could make me any happier right now…

Comment by Sarah Joseph (@SarahJay55) – November 7, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have gone nuts over multiple spoilers this week, but this had me squeeeing so loud only dolphins could hear me… Charlie was AWESOME and I have been praying (well, the non-religious equivalent) that she might come back, but I never dared believe it!!! OH I am so fricking happy right now!!!

Comment by Sarah Joseph (@SarahJay55) – November 7, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wa glad to read this article. Felicia was wonderful on SPN last season. We will all look forward to her appearance I am sure.

Comment by Mlvarcticcat – November 7, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post