USA Network Sets Return Dates for Suits, White Collar and Necessary Roughness

Harvey Specter, Neal Caffrey and Dani Santino will soon be back to work.

Suits will return for the back half of Season 2 on Thursday, Jan 17 at 10/9c, USA Network has announced.

Meanwhile, White Collar launches the second half of Season 4 on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 10 pm. The next day, Wednesday, Jan 23 at 10 pm, Necessary Roughness kicks off the conclusion of its sophomore season with five new episodes.

RELATED | USA Orders More White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains

Scroll down for the official scoop on what’s ahead for each show…

SUITS | After tension has dissipated among the partners’ battle for control, Pearson Hardman faces new challenges as Jessica (Gina Torres) reclaims her top spot with the help of the city’s best closer and her closest confidant Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). Meanwhile, still reeling from the devastating loss of his grandmother, Mike (SAG nominee Patrick J. Adams) makes a rash decision with a girl from his past that puts his complicated relationship with the firm’s savviest paralegal Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) in jeopardy. … Guest stars this season include David Costabile, Aarti Mann, Amanda Schull, Elisabeth Howser, Adam Godley and Diane Neal.

RELATED | Exclusive: White Collar‘s Tim DeKay Books Head-Turning Body of Proof Gig

WHITE COLLAR | Following the midseason finale’s shocking revelation that the elusive Sam (guest-star Treat Williams) is actually Neal’s (Matt Bomer) biological father, Neal continues to uncover secrets from his past.  As always, he relies on the help of Peter (Tim DeKay) and fan favorite Mozzie (Willie Garson). … Upcoming guest actors including Diahann Carroll, Hilarie Burton and Twilight’s Jackson Rathbone.

RELATED | Psych Season 7 Premiere Date Is Revealed

NECESSARY ROUGHNESS | With the ownership of the franchise still undecided, the team faces their biggest challenge yet.  In the returning five new episodes, a  shocking secret surfaces with the potential to cause a scandal that could bring down their entire season. Meanwhile, Dr. Dani struggles with the threat of losing her practice while attempting to keep her personal life intact. Guest stars this season include Mark Cuban, Joe Theismann, Will Chase, Peter MacNicol, Jeff Nordling and Neil Hopkins.

1. Elyse says:

yay can’t wait for Suits and White Collar!!!!!!! :)

2. sia says:

So glad that Necessary Roughness is coming back soon – especially when things are now getting good with Dani and Nico!

3. Delia says:

Looking forward to the return of all three!

4. Well, for me, the Sam revelation was not shocking, but I am excited for White Collar to return. Maybe not the return of Sara, but that is just personal opinion.

• Templar says:

ITA. Casting Treat Williams as Sam was kind of a giveaway that he was more than a friend. I agree about skipping any more episodes with Sara. There is zero chemistry between her and Neal. More Alex, please. That being said, thanks for the premier dates.

• Hope says:

Agree that they needed to keep the Sam revelation a little more of a mystery, but I like Treat Williams so far in that role and look forward to new episodes in January. I am one that also dreads the return of any Sara episodes. I really loved the return of Alex Glad that more of Neal and Alex’s story came out in that episode. It was a long wait to see her again. I have really enjoyed S4 so far. Hurry back soon White Collar.

• WCfan says:

Looking forward to more revelations about Neal’s childhood. It’s bound to be an emotional ride for Neal. I’m sure there be awesome moments with Peter and Mozzie as they help him through it.
      I find the Sara character so awkward. She is not well weaved into the storyline apart from being Neal’s fling. If the writers make her integral to the storyline, maybe she’d seem less superfluous. Giving her snarky lines to mouth makes the character even more empty to me altho’ I did enjoy the “stickyfingers” and the”romeo” lines. I’m so not impressed with Hilarie’s acting. Can’t blame her entirely though, she is probably confused about her character. Whether Alex is a good influence or love interest for Neal could be a matter or opinion, but her character never overstays her welcome, and is a necessary part of the plot and the caper she is in. Neal and her speak volumes through their eyes. Makes me think there is a lot more to their story than we know. Gloria Votsis sits in her role so seemlessly like most of the cast on WC does. But then, I like to remind myself that Neal’s romantic life is a very small part of his journey in WC.

5. Ashlyn says:

Glad to see the return dates, but I’m still irritated that we’ve had to wait so long for Psych. It’s not coming back until February! That’s a 10 month wait. :(

6. Imzadi says:

Can’t wait for new episodes of Suits. I like White Collar, but enjoy Suits more.

7. Me says:

Excited that they are coming back, but why before Psych?

8. Jan says:

Fairly Legal?????????

9. Kelly says:

I’m with Jan! Any news on the renewal of Fairly Legal? Still crossing my fingers for a season 3!!!!!!!

10. Estée says:

I’m with Kelly & Jan what about Fairly Legal?

11. lloyd says:

when they announced shahi being on chicago fire, wasn’t there a sentence that fairly legal was cancelled?

12. Kathy says:

On White Collar-

Love Treat Williams( holding out on my opinion of Sam/James?)…
    Sara- I LOVE, Neal & Sara together I LOVE….
    I am sorry, we all have our own opinion, but, in case you missed S4Ep8-
    Neal & Alex- are NEVER just Neal & Alex, because they are always out
    conning the other, that is Not a Real Relationship, if You do not like Hilarie/Sara
    fine, but thinking Alex is good for him, and Sara is not, just defies logic!!

13. Dom P says:

January can’t get here quick enough.

14. Jeanne says:

I like Suits, but would like it much better if they wouldn’t use God’s name in vain. That is just wrong. Love White Collar.

15. Jesse says:

Suits I love it!! Mike & Harvey make a great team. Mike should make his mind up about Rachel, Donna should jst kiss Harvey, Jessica jst place Harvey’s name as ur nxt partner n move on. Everyone plays their part 2 perfection. Cnt Wait 4 the rest of season 2 here in South Africa. USA Network thnx 4 creating Suits.