Exclusive

Glee Scoop: Sebastian's Back... For Blaine?

Glee Season 4The b—- is back!

After being MIA for the first part of Glee‘s current fourth season, Grant Gustin is bringing his devilish character, Sebastian, back to the Fox hit for multiple episodes beginning next month, TVLine has confirmed.

Gustin joined Glee last season as the Dalton Academy Warblers’ openly gay lead singer. The “Little Bitchlet” took an immediate interest in ex-Warbler Blaine, but the Teenager Dream-er was too hung up on Kurt to care. Of course, that was then. This is now. And now Blaine is single. (See where I’m going with this?)

PHOTOS | Glee‘s 21 Best Musical Numbers Ever

News of Gustin’s return comes just weeks after Canadian actor-singer Nolan Gerard Funk was tapped to play the Warblers’ new frontman Hunter. The rookie’s first order of business? Bringing Blaine back into the fold so the DAW’s can win a national championship.

Thoughts? Happy Sebastian’s back? Would you ‘ship “Blastian”? Hit the comments!

1. hmmm says:

He tweeted a photo, not much of an exclusive

2. Robby says:

We’ve known for weeks. Too bad it wasn’t Max Adler.

3. Zelda says:

Blaine deserves someone as gross as Sebastian at this point.

• mercy says:

Sebastian’s not gross, he’s fun.
      I think they’re both cool, and funny together.

• Ann says:

Blaine deserves better writers who won’t throw him off a cliff for a stupid out of character plot.

• S says:

Does Ryan Murphy need to call you obtuse again or something?

• Derek says:

Kurt and Rachel are the Mary Sue’s of the Glee story. They are Ryan Murphy as he’s stated in interviews, of course he’s going to protect his favourites because they’re him. I personally consider it to be a bit lazy writing to have them break up do to another trite cheating story line. Obviously they wanted Kurt to be single in New York with Rachel as her gay sidekick as a free agent… so under a bus with you go, Blaine Warbler.

RIB writes these characters however they like moment to moment, episode to episode. Sometimes Rachel’s a vegan, sometimes she’s Jewish, Blaine is the older mentor, actually he’s a grade behind, Brittany is more intelligent than she lets on, dumb as a bag of bricks… Glee should be called ‘Inconsistent Characters By Ego-Ridden Writer’s Who Change Storylines To Punish Outspoken Fans and Actors (allegedly)’

• dude says:

Why? Because he got lonely being alone in Lima and having a boyfriend who was too self-involved to make an effort at keeping in touch? I don’t even like Blaine and even I can see that two people contributed to that break-up.

• Kevin says:

Uh, did you miss the part where Kurt was the one that called him in the beginning of the episode? He was clearly trying and that’s still not an excuse to cheat on someone. Are you freaking kidding? If you want to have sex with other people, break up.

• wendy says:

Blaine not being the center of Kurt’s universe for two whole weeks for crying out loud, gives him the right to cheat… Come on! Kurt finally gets to do something he loves, after everything that’s happened last year, and he’s equally to blame? Kurt did nothing wrong here. Stop making excuses for Blaine.

• anon says:

Kurt’s always been self involved though. It just highlighted it with him being away.

• Becky says:

While I agree that it was Blaine’s own fault for cheating, and he was in the wrong, it doesn’t mean that Kurt was a perfect little angel either. He chose to ignore Blaine, not keep in proper contact with his boyfriend, and not really pay any attention to him either (don’t use the excuse “He was working” because we all know that’s a load of rubbish. He was having drinks and gossiping with friends). While that in no way justifies Blaine cheating, you can imagine how Blaine felt. Kurt wasn’t really the perfect boyfriend either, but everyone makes mistakes.
          If I was Blaine, though, I would have broken up with Kurt years ago. That relationship has only ever been about Blaine being an accessory to make Kurt look good.

4. Gabe says:

I love Grant. So glad to see him back.

• Derek says:

Ditto, the guy is a spectacular dancer. I really hope Sebastian and Blaine get to have a few scenes together as friends. It would be nice seeing a real friendship grow between the two of them after Sebastian has apologized for the attack meant for Blaine’s former boyfriend. I think it would be nice to see a friendship akin to what Kurt and Blaine had before they got together in season two.

• mercy says:

He is a really strong dancer. I like watching him on stage.
        I agree. it’s not like Sebastian had any malice towards Blaine at all. It was an accident.

• Ann says:

He had plenty of malice towards Kurt, the love of Blaine’s life.

• anon says:

Yes and that’s partly why it pissed him off. He was angry for both of them. But since Kurt got away mostly unscathed… It rests on Blaine as to whether or not to forgive Sebastian.

• Isabelle says:

I don’t know. I think I’m going more for the romance thing than just a friendship. I can totally see Sebastian trying to seduce Blaine now that Klaine’s broken up. Not that I’m particularly happy about that. But the awesome sexy remarks Sebastian had for Blaine were too hilarious.

5. rod says:

Im OK with it, as long as he doesnt get to sing, he is really not that good

6. dee says:

Yes good. Sebastian back good. Blaine single good. Seblaine good.

7. thefirstmrshummel says:

The ship name is Seblane, not Blastian. And yes, many of us have known about this for quite some time, I think it can hardly be considered a scoop or an exclusive.

• mercy says:

Blastian sounds better…
      Who comes up with these anyway?

• ohlala says:

total losers come up with these names. they’re called shippers, all of the sudden. it’s weird. get a life, people.

• Sarah says:

Hi. Just because you are a casual fan doesnt mean you have the right to be rude to those who are “shippers”
          Thanks.

• ohlala says:

i’m far from a casual fan, i just think that people getting freaked out over this crap is ridiculous. you would be hardpressed to find a bigger glee fan than me, but i would never call myself a shipper and lump myself in with the losers who freak out every time finn and rachel break up and console themselves listening to don’t stop believing while masturbating with their tears. it’s just not my cup of tea. a shipper is a made up thing, something the media came up with to label the latest loser trend. do yourself a favor in the long run and never identify yourself as such again, at least not to anyone who you know. trust me dude.

• Nic F says:

Some are done in show, some are done by fans…some like Brittana are even favored enough to outweight what the show has created like Santitany.

8. Lainey says:

I would love to see some Sebastian/Blaine interaction. I think it would be interesting to see if a romance can deveop between those two.

9. Liv says:

this is brand new information

10. Lis says:

It’s not that I WOULD ship, I ALREADY DO! And now Blaine is single, so I don’t see why it couldn’t happen. It’d be awesome!

• Ann says:

Because Sebastian assaulted and seriously harmed Blaine? Because Blaine has said more than once he isn’t interested in Sebastian?

• Connie says:

Blaine said “I’m with someone,” not “I’m not interested.” That changed. Also, Blaine isn’t exactly a bastion of morality.

• Ann says:

No, he said to Kurt that Sebastian meant nothing to him and then months later stated again that he never liked Sebastian.
          Blaine no longer dating Kurt doesn’t change his feelings about Sebastian.
          Aside from TBU, Blaine is one of the most moral characters on the show (and even with that mistake, he showed deep remorse immediately after, and is going to continue to feel guilty, unlike Sebastian who laughed about Blaine’s injury more than once). And since the writers have a weird sense of morality, almost all the characters have made huge moral mistakes. But Blaine’s sense of morality has zero to do with whether or not he wants to get with Sebastian. And he doesn’t :)

• anon says:

Complete morality is overrated. Especially on this show.

You don’t want to wander into sainthood territory.

• You're an idiot says:

Yeah, you can’t just cast aside one episode and declare a character one of the most moral on a show. He lost that claim after TBU. Go harp about ORK and ignoring canon somewhere else.

• Nora says:

“Aside from TBU” LOLOLOLOLOL OK

• finnH says:

pls. I though it was Kurt stans who put Kurt on a pedestal. And you know how well fandom took that bullcrap.

• Lis says:

I don’t think we’re watching the same show. Blaine has shown flaws from the beginning, and if you can’t see them, fine. And I was just saying I’d like to see it happen. If you don’t agree, it’s okay, but there’s no need to come attacking like that. What are you trying to prove?

• Becky says:

But you have to remember that Blaine does have the capability of lying. If saying that he doesn’t like sebastian will stop Kurt from being angry at him, then he’ll say it. At that point, he would have done anything to make kurt happy. Now that he’s free of Kurt, it would be interesting to see a new side of Blaine, seeing as we haven’t really seen him interact all that much with people who aren’t kurt or his brother. Blaine and Sebastian seemed to get on fine before, and it seemed to me that at the start, he was interested in Sebastian, and would’ve probably gotten to know him better had he not been with kurt. Sebastian has apologised, it was stated that Blaine forgave him, and I see no reason why they couldn’t be friends.

• Kay says:

Well, we will just have to wait and see what the writers have in store for Blaine. Just because Blaine has made mention of the fact that “Sebastian means nothing to me” and “I didn’t even like him” doesn’t mean that the writers won’t change it back and make Blaine “interested” in Sebastian. I don’t put any confidence in these writers to stick with what they wrote for the characters previously because they change their minds constantly.

• anon says:

It depends how hung-up they’re going to write him. Maybe he’ll heal once klaine are platonic friends again.
          Or maybe he’s a person who dives straight in for rebound sex.

Either way is interesting.

• Rachel says:

I thinl that Sebastion and Blaine make the most horriable couple ever!!!! If Kurt and Blaine did break up,which I really hope they dont I would rather have him single than be with Sebastion.

• Someone nbd says:

Never say that to a shipper. I don’t ship Seblaine, but seriously. When it comes to shipping, anything is possible. That’s what fanfiction is for.

• Ann says:

When it comes to what the characters would actually do, not anything is possible, unless it’s written in a very out of character and contrived way that has less to do with the characters and more to do with plot twists (see: Blaine cheating).
          Seblaine is never happening in canon. Nor should it. Why would anyone want Blaine with a dude who assaulted him? Same with Kurt/Karofsky.

• anon says:

But it was an accident.

• Connie says:

I’m not saying that he has to be with Sebastian, I’m just saying that your “iron-clad” reasoning isn’t so iron-clad and that it’s not outside the realm of what could happen. Kurt stayed with Blaine after Blaine forced himself on him in a car, clearly these writers don’t think about those things like you do. And bringing up Kurt and Karofsky is completely irrelevant. I see you’re just a foaming-at-the-mouth crazy shipper.

• total bottoms boh of them says:

Blaine can’t force himself on anyone lol. More like he wanted Kurt to screw him and deflower him, and imagine it was sSebastian.

• Someone nbd says:

Shipping is shipping, anything can happen and not always ooc.
            Blaine cheating wasn’t all that ooc, tbh. There were some major flags all along seasons 2 and 3, but that’s not the point.
            As for Kurtofsky, it’s a ship about forgiveness. Kurt forgave him and shippers know that not every gay guy can be out and proud and some may act like Karofsky. They understand.

• Lis says:

Ok, we’re definitely not watching the same show. Blaine’s cheating was not out of character or a plot twist. I was only surprised it didn’t happen before.

• anon says:

It’s not really a question of OOC/IC. It was understandable given the situation, basically.

11. jay says:

why is this even remotely necessary? glee can’t even get enough screen time for its ND and NY kids, and now we’re bringing back the useless warblers? ugh ryan murphy stop with the fan service.

12. Maru says:

I like it a lot!!!! I hope grant comeback to stay!!!! Weeeeee!!

13. Jess says:

I don’t care about any of this just give me Brittana!

14. Juli says:

15. Flo says:

Grant Gustin is a fantastic actor (and a super-nice person) and did an incredible job playing Sebastian Smythe; excited to see him returning to the show in whatever capacity they use him for.

16. Regina says:

who cares

17. Mark says:

Boo. Hate his character and voice.

18. E says:

You’re about a month late with this news, Mike. You’re slipping.

19. seblaine says:

Not really an exclusive.

I’m glad this year Glee aren’t giving out that many scoops to random sites.
    It’s much better when I watch and haven’t absorbed half the spoilers through osmosis on tumblr.

Keep playing with your cards close to your chest Glee. It’s not like there’s that much substance to be throwing away willy nilly anyways.

20. Z says:

Very excited! Would love any sort of Seblaine interaction!

21. M says:

this isn’t spoilers, at all, seeing as parts of that episode’s script was found by fans (actually, most of the Dalton stuff was spoiled so) and we know what happens. Sebastian has a VERY small part, and Seblaine? Totally not on – at all.

All of this THANK YOU

• Ben says:

Yeah, except that it was couple of pages from episode 7 and he’s in more episodes than that. It’s still too soon to tell if they’re “on” or “off.”

• M says:

except for (SPOILERS… I guess) the fact that Blaine is still calling Kurt “the love of his life” and saying how he now knows that he and Kurt are supposed to spend the rest of their lives together (paraphrased slightly, but he does say that), so I’m pretty sure that indicates that Seblaine is “off”.

• Ben says:

He said that last season, too. Didn’t stop him from cheating.

• M says:

But the fact that he’s still saying it now, when he’s single and could be dating other guys, means that he won’t be moving on any time soon. And we know they rekindle their friendship in episode 8, so if Blaine wants Kurt back (and spoilers indicate that oh yes he does), he’s not going to be dating any other guys. That means no Sebastian.

• anon says:

Blaine is a thinking about it to idealistically. He can’t know who his soulmate is in highschool. Having only slept with one other guy, having only had one relationship.

@ anon,

why not? He says he knows now for sure that Kurt is it for him, he’s still “hung up on him” and clearly wants him back. Are you claiming to say that people who only date one person in their life can’t say that person is their soulmate?

• marie says:

but we don’t know what is role will be in the sectionals episode yet. he could just be singing or it could be more. don’t count those chickens before they’ve hatched.

• M says:

As far as we know, he gets to sing a song, and that’ll probably be the extent of his screen time in the sectionals episode. Yay.

• marie says:

lol “as far as we know” being the key words here. we don’t know much, that’s the point. seriously, reading comprehension 0%.

• M says:

actually, my reading comprehension is great, thank you very much. Have you read any of the latest spoilers for episode 8? It’s the Thanksgiving episode, as well as sectionals; there’s very little time and, frankly, not enough interest to do anything with Sebastian and Blaine together.

• M says:

I really don’t think it is, hun.

22. Someone nbd says:

IMO, Klaine would be eternally messed up if Seblaine happened. It was one of Kurt’s insecurities on the previous season and if it did, I’d probably stop watching Glee because no way in hell he’d forgive Blaine. Sebastian should try and be at least friends with Kurt but maybe they could have a fling or something just so that Kurt can show Blaine that he’s a hot guy, too (which they haven’t been acting like, it’s all about Blanderson and OMG, stop. Now. I want my Kurt back.) And maybe that’s just the Kurtbastian shipper in me, but let’s face it, it’s not what I want but Klaine is going to happen.

(And I don’t make any sense but who cares)

• seblaine says:

I don’t really understand this. Since Kurt’s insecurity has already come into fruition. The world didn’t end or anything.
      Blaine had some anonymous sex with that facebook guy.

I don’t get why people want these boring storylines for Klaine where everything is picture perfect and dire. It’s not good for either character. And as nice as it is to see them behave like old marrieds, It doesn’t give them a whole lot to do.

• Someone nbd says:

I’m not saying it’s impossible or whatever I mean it’s Glee. But Ryan already made it clear that Klaine is getting back together and Kurt felt like crap because of all Sebastian did and Blaine only really did defend him on the slushie incident, so I think it’d f*ck up his character even more than they already have.

• Becky says:

agree! Kurt’s insecurities aside, the Blaine’s life doesn’t and shouldn’t revolve around Kurt. If he wants to date sebastian, he can, if he wants to date anyone, he can. If he and Kurt have broken up, then there is no reason Blaine can’t date whoever he likes, he shouldn’t have to worry about what kurt will think. It’s only because Kurt stans put him on some pedestal and act like he has to be treated like a king. Blaine has his own life to. To be honest, I’d be really disappointed if klaine just got back together again, because BORING and it would be interesting to see Blaine with other people. I’m not saying he has to stay with those people forever, and klaine will probably be endgame ~because glee is really cheesy and predictable~ but there’s no reason why there can’t be any midgame couples along the way. It’s not going to mess up the dynamic of klaine’s relationship.

• Robert says:

Klaine should have been eternally messed up after Blaine hooked up with some random on Facebook after a couple of weeks of separation.

• anon says:

not to be persnickety, but apparently the timeline has gone weird and it was technically 2 months of separation.

• Someone nbd says:

I know and I fully agree, but it’s Glee and RIB do what they want. If they want Klaine, then Klaine shall happen.

• Kay says:

Right. I don’t put stock in anything Ryan Murphy says anymore. He said in an interview that he “never said Blaine would be going to New York” yet in the Season 4 the first episode when Kurt asked “what about us” Blaine said “I’ll be there next year” – meaning New York. So I’m not sure if “Klaine” is going to happen after all. I’m just watching the show. I am not shipping anyone anymore.

• what says:

But jesus, since season 3 those two act like automatons when they’re together. And Kurt just seems to be more in love with Rachel and Blaine just sings all the time like he’s a lonely housewife with nothing better to do. (he never spoke two lines to anyone that often).

23. Lilly says:

Hahahahaha. Why can’t they just get rid of those stupid warblers? Grant can’t sing or act, even glee deserves better people.

• Someone nbd says:

Excuse me, but have you watched A Mother’s Nightmare? Because geez. Grant is an amazing actor and though his singing might not exactly please you (YOU), I dare normal people to go and act better than he can.

• Lilly says:

If you really think that he’s a good actor then I can’t help you. I’m pretty sure my cat can act better than him. She also sings better.

• Someone nbd says:

OMG but how do you want to compare Grant to a cat? Cats are superior beings, you just can’t put them on the same level.
          And it’s not just me, but you think what you think. He can be a smirky little meerkat when he wants to or innocent sweet Chris and act the heck of both of them but nbd, whatever floats your boat.

• Lilly says:

You are a bit confusing. Do you like that guy or not? He was so bad in glee, but whatever. If you like him go ahead and do that. It doesn’t make any sense to argue with people who want that asshole back on glee.

• what says:

I didn’t understand any of this.

• Someone nbd says:

Okay so you don’t know Grant’s acting and didn’t watch AMN. I do like him, but- forget the cat stuff, it’s nearly 1 am and I can’t sleep. He hasn’t done anything to get him called an asshole – maybe you’re confusing Sebastian and Grant? Tut tut.
          And what, those are Tumblr and AMN things.

• Lilly says:

I did mean Sebastian when I said that asshole. I know Grant isn’t one. He’s just boring and pretty much talent free.

• wendy says:

lol, you probably think Darren’s a great actor.

• jimminy says:

They do need competition for sectionals.
      Grant can act.

• Seth says:

Clearly the show doesn’t think that way, isn’t Darren Criss a regular now?

• sam says:

As said by the darren stan.

24. angel black says:

Hey Ausiello this not news okay Aready new that Grant was coming bac. Second Sebastian is on sing a song for the epsiode eight. Sebastian don’t even have a big role this time around. Second Blastian or Seblaine whatever you want to call it..suck.

25. Angie says:

Why bother to even float this. The warblers steal the ND trophy knowing Blaine will come to get it back and while he briedly considers a transfer back to Dalton, his only interaction w/Sebaatian is during that.

• anon says:

And even then, I’m more for the Blam bro-ness of it all in that scene, and Sam going there again (he went in Season 2 to deliver pizza to klaine- I would have loved to have seen that lol)

Although from what I read of the leaked dialogue, Seblaine interaction seems so cute.

26. Ann says:

Ausiello, we already have the ep 7 script. We all know Blaine is still hung up on Kurt and Kurt is it for him. There will be no more Eli, only a flashback, and Blaine and Sebastian talk about the fact that Sebastian almost BLINDED him in one eye last year (how can you possibly want these two people together?). There’s no hope for Seblaine, Kurtbastian, or…idk Beli.

• Lilly says:

Yes, exactly! Thank you.

• Someone nbd says:

Shipping is a very weird thing… I love it.
      I don’t ship Seblaine but I think people like it because, you know, possibilities. They can see Seb as a closed off badboy who needs someone kinda ‘sweet’, Blaine-like, to get over his rude self.
      But there’s always going to be fanfiction. And the GKM. Yummy.

• what says:

Is Beli actually a ship.
      Do we even know what he looks??

• Lilly says:

Yes, we do know how that Eli guy looks like. But how can you ship someone just by knowing how they look like? Isn’t that a bit stupid?

• Someone nbd says:

You can ship someone by knowing they exist. Example? Temple Run.

• Lilly says:

Why am I not surprised. I guess if you ship Kurtbastian you can ship everything, no matter how stupid.

• Someone nbd says:

Ship bashing yet again! Fun fun fun! If you want to bash a ship, go to the lol ship tag on Tumblr. I didn’t say a bad word about Seblaine but I anti ship them very much. Bashing isn’t cool and I won’t magically stop shipping Kurtbastian. Let’s face it, every shipper is stupid from the moment they decide that giving their emotions away to two characters who may not even end up romantically involved can be a thing.
            And let me tell you one thing – Klaine shippers are the ones who do the most bashing for reasons like ‘it’s awful because it’s not Klaine’ (not everyone is like that, tho – just an example), so don’t tell me that I’m the stupid when I haven’t said a word against your ship.

• anon says:

No I think it helps though. To visualize how they look together.

• B says:

Jesus myfeetlitup, at least change your writing style if you’re going to try to go by a different name on TVLine.

• Lilly says:

Can’t you just leave her out of this? Just because she doesn’t like Seblaine or Kurtofsky or all those other disgusting ships doesn’t mean you can attack her all the time. Okay?

• B says:

You are amazingly obtuse.

• M says:

And you’re being rude. from ontd_glee, are you?

• Lilly says:

Thank you Ryan Murphy!

• anglehumor says:

I’m amazingly acute.

• B says:

I have no idea what that even is, but sure. I’m from there. Clearly if I disagree with you I am from one place.

@B

you have the same “tone/writing style” that they do, so according to your logic, you must be from there, correct?

• B says:

I…you think I have the same writing tone and style as a group of people? Really? Idiot.

• M says:

oh look, personal attacks on intelligence, aren’t those fun? Actually, yes, I do, because this same “group of people” tend to lash out at myfeetlitup even when it’s clearly not her. The majority of her “haters” are from ontd_glee, so you’re either from a small group on tumblr who hate her, or from there. Again, this is going by your logic of the OP of the comment you responded to having the same “writing style” as myfeetlitup.

• Angela says:

LOL @anglehumor’s comment :D.

• Someone nbd says:

Just because you don’t like those ships doesn’t mean you can call them disgusting either. STOP THE HATE, LET’S ALL LIVE IN PEACE, WOULD YOU ALL JUST COOPERATE?
          …I know no one is going to listen (as usual) but worth a try. This isn’t a place for ship wars.
          Don’t attack people. Don’t attack ships. Simply don’t attack – discuss like civilizated people.

• Lilly says:

You know I can call those ships disgusting. Freedom of speech. Ever heard of it?

• Someone nbd says:

It’s offensive, I’m merely pointing that out. What did I ever do against you? I’m pointing out that ship wars aren’t nice. But if you want people to fight, okay.

• Angela says:

Daring to suggest people try and discuss a topic in a civil manner doesn’t exactly equate to a “free speech” issue. It’s a suggestion. And one that I fully agree with.

If you want to fight, whatever, but for people who don’t but who also like the show, that’s a lot of annoying stuff they have to wade through just to talk about it with other fans.

• M says:

I find it funny that you think that person is her. A lot of people can talk the same, so don’t assume. (sounds like someone’s hung up on another person)

• TW says:

Yeah, we only know Blaine is hung up on Kurt. We don’t know how Kurt feels yet. Shut the hell up.

• MM says:

Typical Blaine stan only taking into account how Blaine is feeling and completely ignoring the other person in the relationship.

This comment. Kudos.

• M says:

Typical hater, honestly. Kurt contacts him in episode 8 to rekindle their friendship, so he obviously wants to reconnect with Blaine.

• Z says:

That still has nothing to do with how Kurt feels about rekindling a romantic relationship with Blaine. Give it up.

• seblaine says:

They shouldn’t really be rekindling anything romantic.

For one, it would be back to being dull and not touching each other or talking about anything important, and sitting in massage chairs at the mall, and watching crappy tv.

• M says:

No, I won’t. A relationship is still a relationship, and when one cheated and the other is giving them a second chance, rebuilding the friendship and trust is the first step. And I was responding to the person saying that the “typical Blaine stan” was only taking into account how Blaine was feeling. Obviously, this isn’t true.

• Z says:

Yep. You can tell that’s how it is just based on the comments they’ve left throughout this post, especially since they’re choosing to ignore how disgusting Blaine acted in order to continue calling him one of the most moral characters on the show.

• seblaine says:

Why do people want their characters to be so @moral@ anyway?

• Z says:

It’s what separates stans and fans. Fans can accept flaws in the characters they love, while stans go out of their way to ignore canon and logic to keep them on a pedestal.

• Becky says:

i’d like to point out that just because people are blaine stans doesn’t mean they are only taking into account what blaine is feeling and always siding with him. i stan blaine like anything, but i still think that him cheating was wrong, and his own fault. yes, maybe i’m a bit more sympathetic towards him, and i can understand how he was feeling at the time, but that doesn’t mean to say that i don’t understand kurt’s point of view, and that i think everything blaine does is right, because it’s not. i don’t think any blaine supporter who has commented on here has suggested that blaine is a perfect angel who can do no wrong, we accept that he has faults and nobody ever claimed that he was perfect. we just like him in spite of those faults, that doesn’t make us stupid people. i could come up with plenty of things that kurt has done wrong and call you all idiots for stanning him, but i’m not going to, because you are all probably aware of the bad things he has done (unless you’re an idiot), and like him regardless, and i have no problem with that. it would be nice if you could let us do the same.

27. Jan says:

I wish Seblaine was on.. lol

28. Paola says:

OMG YES give me all the seblaine, this is glorious if it happens I will be the happiest of fangirls like seriously. Grant is amazing and with Darren it would be just mindblowing!

29. Goldie says:

I’m sure all the actors are nice guys, but The Warblers need to become The Who?blers at this point. Too many characters, even these random rexure

• Someone nbd says:

Agreed they try to insert new characters – like Nick, Jeff, Trent, Thad, etc – but this show isn’t The Warbler show or anything – it’s the Rachel Berry show.
      Oops. I meant the New Directions show. Silly me.

• seblaine says:

You mean Hunter and Mr. Puss?

30. Becca says:

It’s called SEBLAINE!

31. Hattie says:

I was going to leave a serious comment but I see that the crazy Klaine parade has rolled into town.

• Someone nbd says:

Seriously, you ship what you ship. I don’t get people who say otherwise. (I’m not saying you have, just…idk. It’s the lack of sleep. I need more Tumblr.)

• Hattie says:

Right? And the fact that people are still trying to maintain the upper hand *morally* when Blaine cheated is ridiculous. Ship what you ship because you like it, but don’t act like one or the other is healthier or better than the other because they’re not. You just prefer a different dynamic.

• Someone nbd says:

The worse is the ones who say that it was Kurt’s fault. I don’t know if there’s anyone like that here, but there are plenty on Tumblr.
          I have anti ships, yeah, but I don’t go saying that shipping that is wrong.
          And OMG I love you.

• poetic jump says:

it was actually a two way street. Just because Blaine spiraled he comes off worse for wear. Blaine has different… requirements? People deal with separation differently. And like… Kurt had a support system around him. Rachel, his best friend in the world. In the best city in the world, a dream internship. Blaine was off kilter student body govt and glee club weren’t enough to fill the gap where Kurt was. And like no actual friends. Except Kurt’s ghost in the hallways.

• 44jump says:

I think it’s because they want to measure up to Kurt’s rep as “most moral and compassionate” character on glee. Because he’s his love interest. and he has to be “worthy” or whatever.

But like, Kurt has flaws.

Flaws make him interesting.

Blaine is allowed to have flaws okay.
          Ryan said he always wanted Blaine to be imperfect when he first got on the show. Sure it’s Ryan. But I actually agree with him on this point. Please I like this Blaine a lot better.

32. Marshae says:

People are being so mean on here y’all need to stop it if you don’t like the character he protrays then that’s ok but don’t down grade and verbally abuse Grant Gustin because of a character on a fictional television show grow up guys

33. Kayla Dunn says:

The ship name is actually Seblaine. But I’m still a Klaine shipper all the way

34. Lilly says:

Why do I even bother arguing with anyone here? Ship whatever you like. I don’t even care that much about any of them. Just give me Brittana back and everything will be good.

35. Joey says:

I was wondering if it was actually myfeetlitup in the comments so I went to her Tumblr and it’s her friends. Birds of a moronic feather and all.

36. Katie says:

**********SPOILERS**************

Unless RIB decide to do a complete 180, (which knowing them is possible) neither Kurt or Blaine is gonna get a new love interest while they’re separated, that’s already been spoiled.. It’s also already been spoiled that as early as episode 8 Kurt and Blaine are already mending fences and Klaine fans are given a reason to be “hopeful”.

I like Sebastian and I love Grant and I’m happy to see him back but Seblaine…not gonna happen. They *may* have some friendly interaction but even that will most likely be minimal since it’s also already been spoiled that Blaine’s not gonna transfer due in large part to his new friendship w/Sam and when he talks to Sam in 4X07 he supposedly makes it really clear that he’s still very much hung up on Kurt (and this is after 4X06 when Klaine supposedly have a “bad” talk but in 4X08 Klaine have that “hopeful” talk so…long story short, Seblaine does not appear to be a thing that is happening)

My personal opinion is that at some point this season (probably the finale) they’ll reunite Klaine and that’s why (at this point) there are no plans to give either boy a midgame ship (unlike both Finchel and Brittana, both of which get a third party in their story. Brody for Finchel and someone expresses an interest in one of the girls in Brittana but they aren’t saying who the someone is or which girl it is, PLUS they’ve confirmed Finn gets a new love interest later in the season as well). I think at this point it’s not even a matter of what you ship. They’ve let us know at least one of the girls in Brittana is going to be the object of interest. They’ve let us know that Finn’s getting a love interest and Brochele will be friends but still get “closer”. If anything romantic was happening for Kurt or Blaine, we’d know by now. The fact that there hasn’t been a peep (other than a flashback scene w/Eli C. and to debunk rumors of Kurt/Chase) about either of them w/someone else…the writings pretty much on the wall. Which sucks for me b/c I wanted Kurtbastian lol.

• finnH says:

Can Blaine not be hung up on Kurt please. I wanted Blaine to date someone new.
      Kurt too should sew his wild oats in nyc or whatever.

• katie says:

Well according to spoilers Kurt’s not pursuing any romantic interests in NYC so it’s not just Blaine being kept single and available.

Like I said though, RIB could pull a 180 and go in a different direction (anything can happen) but I think that they’ve been pretty transparent in telegraphing that Klaine will get back together. Look at how quick the show was to put it out there and make it known that the new head Warbler was straight and ONLY wanted Blaine for the Warblers sake. And the fact that Blaine cheated w/a guy we’re ONLY going to see in a very brief flashback as opposed to someone who might have been an ongoing problem like Sebastian…and spoilers say that Klaine very pointedly don’t say “goodbye” so I mean, I think unless something drastic changes in the writers room from all indications Klaine is gonna reunite.

• Zee says:

The hopeful part is the interpretation of someone getting spoilers second-hand. I wouldn’t bet on it.

37. Tiffany says:

Too bad Sebastian doesn’t show up in NYC with Kurt, their interactions are always fun and snarky!!

38. bauti46 says:

I am excited Grant’s back and The Warblers too, hope for many episodes / but I don’t think Blaine/Sebastian is a good idea, Blaine has own problems and Sebastian means danger for him, but who knows, maybe he changed / they should give Seb a plane ticket to NYC to meet Kurt, that will be better xD

• huh says:

How does Sebastian mean danger for blaine? Blaine has no problem with him. They shook hands at regionals and blaine was actually into the whole Dave tribute thing. Sebastian definitely gained some points with him when he did that.

39. Lessah says:

Crying tears of joy because my bb Sebasitan Smythe is back! So over most of the other storylines and it’s Glee, so if you ship something you will get your heart ripped out (Klaine, Brittana.) Or the writers wait so long, people lose interest in the ship (Weema). Anyone else think it’s sad to go back to your high school and just hang around after you already graduated?

40. David Smythe says:

Sebastian is back stupid haters, I want him with someone, and for u bitches, u ll never be a star like seb or grant, so shut the – up!

41. Ian says:

So they’re really making Blaine the star of the Lima side of the show now. Bringing Sebastian back is obviously to create as much drama for Blaine as possible, with it being on top of Hunter trying to snag him back to the Warblers and the cheating scandal.
    I really hope Brad was being misleading about ever bringing Dave back then. It’s hardly right they bring back Blaine’s old love interest and not Kurt’s. With the kind of chemistry Chris and Max have, and their character’s powerful history, it’d be a shame not to continue that storyline and probably just leave Kurt to be Rachel’s GBF in NY and be dating some new filler side character.

• Tracy says:

Yes, thank you for this comment…please bring Max back…Kurtofsky in NYC would rock my world! I want to see Dave happy and Kurt deserves someone who would be totally devoted to him, like Dave would be. Awesome chemistry with Chris & Max!

42. sam says:

Ugh I hate klaine fans. They harass and verbally abuse everyone who they consider a threat to their ship. They are some of the meanest people in the fandom and I wish ryan murphy would stop giving them what they want like whiny children. Look at the comments here. I can’t stand you people.

• Kacey says:

Guess you’ve never met Finchel fans . Or Britanna fans. What about Faberry fans? If you think Klainers are one of the meanest, you’ve clearly not seen even half of the fandom

• kille says:

No they’re the ones who get verbally harassed, I’ve noticed.

43. Jasmine says:

This is kind of misleading since technically all of the Warblers are back for “multiple” episodes b/c they’re going to be in episode seven and currently filming Sectionals. There’s no reason to think that Sebastian returning is going to be any different than most of Jesse’s returns; they’ll give him a scene w/his old love interest to make shippers happy, he’ll say some one liners, sing a song and then he’ll be gone.

Glee has a massive cast this year and not enough screen time to go around as it. They already have the NYC story going w/Kurt, Rachel, Cassandra, Brody and Isabelle and are adding at least one more character to that since Rachel’s getting a rival soon. Then there’s the returning ND members who are doing more than one episode like Quinn, Santana and Puck. Then there’s all these plans for Marley’s issues to be explored and for the Jake/Kitty/Marley triangle to get MORE airtime. Plus all the members of ND and their stories like Sam getting a new gf, plus Finn’s drama…and PLUS the adults like Wemma, Sue and Bieste…there is no room at the inn to be adding even MORE characters. Especially since there are people on the cast who are on contract that aren’t getting screentime or stories like Vanessa Lengies who plays Sugar and Samuel Larsen who plays Joe. I like Sebastian, I’ll enjoy him while he’s on and even though Glee is not known for doing the logical thing, I just don’t think it makes any sense to think he’ll stick around once the Warblers are done. TPTB are already spreading it thin having all these characters all over the place-LA, NYC, Louisville, Lima. I don’t even Glee is enough of a mess to try to add in Dalton and the Warblers to everything they already have going. And they would need to add in Dalton and the Warblers b/c Sebastian transferring to McKinley makes even less sense than them creating a brother for Puck that no one knew about despite Lima being a small town when it was already canon that he had a sister.

44. Emily says:

I like Grant Gustin. I can’t say I like Sebastian, but for the actor portraying him, I can’t really bear any ill will. Besides the fact that it’s only a TV show and people are acting like they want to jump off a cliff over this.

45. klainespoby says:

First, we’ve known this for weeks already. His return isn’t new news. Second, there is going to be no “Blaine and Sebastian” that’s already been confirmed. Never was, never will be. It’s also been confirmed that Klaine is in to start to grow back together as a couple in 4×08.

46. M says:

I really hope for seblaine

47. Victoria says:

not gonna happen, Blaine is still miserable after losing kurt and he isn’t ready to give up on him, and Blaine doesn’t even like Sebastian as he has stated on many occasions and Sebastian isn’t round enough for them to start a relationship he’s only in a few episodes. And if glee do make them get together they’re even more ridiculous and unrealistic than I thought.

48. Rebecca says:

I’m not going to get my hopes up for Blaine to be with anyone else, but I think a relationship between Blaine and Sebastian would be so interesting. I think Kurt and Blaine are boring together, they’re much more interesting characters when they’re apart. I think they both need to date other people, it would bring out different aspects of their characters that we haven’t seen before, and it would be a completely different relationship dynamic. I know glee will probably just make klaine get back together again, but it would be so much more interesting for them to experiment with other people for a while and not shove klaine together just because the fans are whining about not getting enough of their ship.

49. Kat says:

It is a mistake for Seblaine to get together romantically. Kurt would take it the wrong way even though they are broken up. Blaine would do better to sleep with everyone of Warblers BUT Sebasitan. It’s also a mistake to take the avenue of friendship away between them. Like Kurt is the only gay friend Blaine can have. That’s just dumb. I’d love to see the avenue open for a canon friendship because Sebasitan is more humble this go round. I see lots of bitching here, but I say let the screen time go to the people who grab ratings. I’m sorry but if a character has been around this long and there is nothing interesting about them? Why are they still there? It’s all about keeping viewers right now and getting another season. Otherwise this ride was fun, but it’s about to be over kids.

50. Alison says:

Oh no, its not that i dont like sebastian ,i just hope that blaine still chooses Kurt, and doesnt give up on him. He made a mistake but if i would be him i would try to fix things with kurt instead of hooking up with another boy !