Exclusive

Nurse Jackie Exclusive: Rescue Me Firefighter Will Be Hot For Jackie In Season 5

Adam Ferrera Nurse JackieEdie Falco’s love life is heating up on Nurse Jackie.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Rescue Me‘s Adam Ferrera is joining the Showtime dramedy’s Season 5 cast as a love interest for Falco’s titular nurse.

Ferrera’s character, who is an NYPD officer, will recur throughout the season.

Also checking into All Saints Hospital in Season 5 is Morris Chestnut. The American Horror Story alum will play a former Army medic who is hired as a trauma doctor.

Nurse Jackie is slated to return in early 2013.

1. Jarrod Mitchell says:

An episode order would be gratefully appreciated…

2. Steven says:

I can’t believe how old Adam Ferrera is. I thought there was no way he could be playing a love interest for Edie, but he’s 46. Wow, seems like just yesterday he was on Caroline in the City.

3. Over the Moon! says:

I am crazy about Adam Ferrera. This is awesome!

4. Rose Marie Nozilo says:

Omg!!!! Love love love Adam Ferrera! Great choice for Jackie’s love interest. I can’t wait for the new season to begin…….

5. Carrie says:

I hope this doesn’t take him away from Top Gear!!

6. Amy says:

Cannot wait for Nurse Jackie to come back. And, I hope that we get to see 12 or 13 episodes next season instead of only the 10 we got in season 4.

7. so Fly says:

i thought it ended too soon, i can’t wait. this is the best hospital drama ever Season 4 rocked now this whoo hoo Nurse Jackie is the Best wayy bettr than Greys Anatomy phooy

8. Amy says:

I agree, Fly. Never liked Grey’s Crap Anatomy, in fact I was only able to suffer through one episode. McPlease, I cannot believe this show is still on the air after 9 seasons!

9. Reneenay says:

Ahhhh!!!! I seriously CANNOT wait for Season 5! I actually just stared watching Nurse Jackie last year. I watched season 3 “On Demand”, and was instantly hooked….pun intended! Season 4 was absolutely incredible. The acting and story’s lines can’t be beat. And I identify with nurse Jackie, being in recovery myself. I absolutely love this show…bravo!

10. Amy says:

Speak for yourself asd, I care!

11. Trrevor says:

A friend suggested I watch Nurse Jackie, got hooked after first episode of season 1. Watched the rest of the 4 seasons in 3 days. I CAN’T WAIT. The last episode when Cruz’s son dies blew me away. Beside Jackie, I love Zoey.

12. Susan says:

Does anyone know when it starts

13. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
    blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me
    an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog
    by the way!