Still off the schedule and MIA, Community has found a way to remain in the hearts and minds of Human Beings everywhere: with an interactive game.
Created with clips from the quirky NBC comedy’s memorable Halloween installments, The Community Horror Picture Show is a choose-your-own-adventure-style video that allows you to cut together your very own horror-filled trailer. Which path will you take through the halls of Greendale? Press START below to find out.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Will Arnett dropped by Conan on Tuesday night and revealed a juicy bit of Arrested Development casting news: “I don’t want to give away too much, but there are a few people on this stage tonight who are a part of it,” he teased. “And… it’s us,” he added, pointing at himself, O’Brien and right-hand man Andy Richter.
• The Vampire Diaries has cast erstwhile Supernatural baddie Rick Worthy as Bonnie’s estranged father, TVGuide.com reports. He’ll first appear in Episode 10 of the current fourth season.
• TNT has a Halloween-season treat for Supernatural fans: a 24-hour marathon of the creepiest episodes from the first six seasons. The line-up kicks off Saturday, Oct. 27 at noon EST and includes the likes of “I Believe the Children Are Our Future,” “Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid” and “Monster Movie.”
• Guys With Kids isn’t going anywhere just yet. NBC has ordered five additional scripts for the Jimmy Fallon-produced sitcom, per The Hollywood Reporter. Meanwhile, Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters) has been cast as the father of Tempestt Bledsoe’s Marney, TVGuide.com reports.
• Nia Long (Third Watch) and Larenz Tate (Rescue Me) have booked recurring roles in the upcoming second season of House of Lies (bowing Jan. 13). Tate will play the younger brother of Don Cheadle’s Marty, while Long joins as a former classmate and new foe for the leading man.
• F. Murray Abraham (Amadeus) will play a Russian gangster in an episode of NBC’s midseason Jekyll and Hyde-esque drama Do No Harm, EW.com reports.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?