Nikita First Look: Owen and Amanda Return!

Owen and Amanda and firearms, oh my!

Nikita faves Devon Sawa and Melinda Clarke are slated to make their respective returns to the CW spy series in Season 3′s fourth installment (airing in early November) — but who knew they’d be rejoining the fold together?

In the following photos, a newly coiffed Amanda attempts to get her grubby little mitts on Owen by breaking him out of a Russian jail. The ex-Guardian, however, has other plans and makes his way to Nikita. Unfortunately, this move only leads to more “in custody” time for Owen, after Division boss Ryan deems him potentially untrustworthy.

RELATED | Nikita Boss On That Major ‘Mikita’ Surprise! Plus Scoop On Alex, Sean, Owen, Ryan and Division

Click through the shots below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the duo’s re-introductions!

Comments (11)

• Damn, so excited to Amanda and Owen’s return i missed them, and what happened to Alex’s arm

Comment by Lore – October 22, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn. Alex is hurt. Guess that means no mission together for Nikita and Alex.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – October 22, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is the best show ever, people please watch especially the ones with Nielsen boxes

Comment by MG – October 22, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s definitely a great show I don’t understand why people are not watching it! Nikita has been nothing but consistent during season 1 and especially 2 and I have a feeling this season will improve #SaveNikita :)

Comment by JC – October 22, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for Amanda and Owen coming back. And happy to see a little Sean/Alex moment there.

Comment by Kat – October 22, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad they are back and I’m looking forward for some Salex romance.

Comment by Anna – October 22, 2012 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for episode 4 – Amanda and Owen coming back in the same episode is going to be unprecedented awesomeness! I just wish more Nielsen viewers took notice of the show :(

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – October 23, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this season has more Nikita/Alex moments and missions and it’s just Mikita and Salex the whole time.

Comment by Mikael – October 23, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait!! One reasoon ratings are so low, and this goes for all shows, not just Nikita, is that a lot of people dont have cable at all. I watch online. I had to make a choice about what was more important cable? or electricity? I know thats a major issue with a lot of people. In my town, only a handful of people have cable or satelite… I wish networks would take that into account….

Comment by Nicole – October 23, 2012 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Owen!

Comment by Renee – October 23, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why people like Sean so much i feel his character is boring and over rated.Owen seems to be a way better character, Sean is plain.

Comment by phi;ip – November 6, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post