Nikita First Look: Owen and Amanda Return!

Owen and Amanda and firearms, oh my!

Nikita faves Devon Sawa and Melinda Clarke are slated to make their respective returns to the CW spy series in Season 3’s fourth installment (airing in early November) — but who knew they’d be rejoining the fold together?

In the following photos, a newly coiffed Amanda attempts to get her grubby little mitts on Owen by breaking him out of a Russian jail. The ex-Guardian, however, has other plans and makes his way to Nikita. Unfortunately, this move only leads to more “in custody” time for Owen, after Division boss Ryan deems him potentially untrustworthy.

RELATED | Nikita Boss On That Major ‘Mikita’ Surprise! Plus Scoop On Alex, Sean, Owen, Ryan and Division

Click through the shots below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the duo’s re-introductions!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. Lore says:

Damn, so excited to Amanda and Owen’s return i missed them, and what happened to Alex’s arm

2. Damn. Alex is hurt. Guess that means no mission together for Nikita and Alex.

3. MG says:

Nikita is the best show ever, people please watch especially the ones with Nielsen boxes

4. JC says:

It’s definitely a great show I don’t understand why people are not watching it! Nikita has been nothing but consistent during season 1 and especially 2 and I have a feeling this season will improve #SaveNikita :)

5. Kat says:

So excited for Amanda and Owen coming back. And happy to see a little Sean/Alex moment there.

6. Anna says:

I’m glad they are back and I’m looking forward for some Salex romance.

7. Can’t wait for episode 4 – Amanda and Owen coming back in the same episode is going to be unprecedented awesomeness! I just wish more Nielsen viewers took notice of the show :(

8. Mikael says:

I hope this season has more Nikita/Alex moments and missions and it’s just Mikita and Salex the whole time.

9. Nicole says:

Cant wait!! One reasoon ratings are so low, and this goes for all shows, not just Nikita, is that a lot of people dont have cable at all. I watch online. I had to make a choice about what was more important cable? or electricity? I know thats a major issue with a lot of people. In my town, only a handful of people have cable or satelite… I wish networks would take that into account….

10. Renee says:

Love Owen!

11. phi;ip says:

I don’t understand why people like Sean so much i feel his character is boring and over rated.Owen seems to be a way better character, Sean is plain.