Grey's Anatomy Vet T.R. Knight Visits Good Wife

Get More: Casting News

TR KNIGHTCBS’ The Good Wife is adding Grey’s Anatomy alum T.R. Knight to its impressive roster of guest stars.

As reported by EW.com, Knight will play a political operative in an episode to air later this season.

RELATED | Good Wife Exclusive: Michael J. Fox Returns!

Since vacating his role as Grey’s Anatomy doc Dr. George O’Malley in 2009, at the end of Season 5, Knight has only tackled one TV series gig — an October 2011 installment of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit — while focusing on his stage work.

Are you curious to see what Knight brings to The Good Wife?

Comments (14)

• Call me childish, but I hope he dies on the episode. No, I won’t ever be over it. Sorry.

Comment by Joan – October 22, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Over what? What are you talking about?
      I’m excited to see him again, he was great on SVU. I still miss him on Grey’s.

Comment by Lauren – October 22, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George!!!

Comment by tvaddict – October 22, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Georgie!!!!

Comment by A – October 22, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • O’Malley!!!!

Comment by baglesvswaffles – October 22, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It will be nice to TR Knight again. Looking forward to it.

Comment by Joyce – October 22, 2012 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m having a hard time grasping the idea of him playing a political operative.. He’ll always be the silly O’Malley to me!

Comment by martina – October 22, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, not excited either… But I watch The Good Wife anyway so there’s no escaping him I guess. But I’d prefer Rita Wilson and Michael J. Fox or Mamie Gummar as guest stars ANY time!

Comment by Caro – October 23, 2012 12:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited. T R Knight is an accomplished actor and I look forward to watching him on tv again. Good Wife continues to impress with its casting – not going for stunts and landing real talent every week. Awesome sauce!

Comment by Carrie – October 23, 2012 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did I hear “awesome sauce” recently? Google only mentions P&R which I don’t watch

Comment by Sara – October 23, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know they mentioned awesome sauce on switched at birth

Comment by Ana – October 23, 2012 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh that must be it, thanks :)
          It was the girl in Toby’s band

Comment by Sara – October 24, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awwww I miss George.

Comment by RLH – October 23, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited. T R Knight is an accomplished actor and I look forward to watching him on tv again. He was excellent in The Seagull last month! There’s no doubt that TRKnight is a very talented and versatile actor.!!!!!

Comment by Jessica Gomes (@JessicaGomes85) – October 24, 2012 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post