Revenge Recap: Whoa! Baby!

Little Man Porter showed up a little earlier than scheduled in this week’s Revenge, but fortunately he arrived after his mom’s impromptu, stripper-filled baby shower. Also, given these preview pics, I was prepared for another all-out Jack breakdown – little did I know, we’d also see some waterworks from Nolan and I-have-no-tear-ducts Emily. But whose big emotional moment resonated the most? Read on as we review the major developments in “Intuition.”

KARA IN CONTROL | At the beginning of the episode, Emily confronts Aiden about visiting her mom, but he makes it seem like the detective alias he used was actually someone from Americon Initiative. He reiterates his wish for her to stay away from Kara, saying that she “better be prepared” for what she might find – then he hightails it back to Em’s mom, who notes that “You were an American the last time you were here.” (Heh.) The story he now spins involves him being an FBI agent who’s trying to help her, but when she won’t cooperate, he pulls a gun and calls her “Mrs. Clarke.” Seemingly cowering in his presence, she tells him that the initiative was coming after her and Victoria and that Gordon Murphy (aka the White Haired [She Doesn't Know He's] Dead [Yet] Man) was keeping them safe. Speaking of safes, she tells him Gordon has locked away a portable hard drive containing all kinds of information. She gets it for him (I totally thought she was going to pull a gun out of the safe and was disappointed when she handed over the drive so easily) but as he’s plugging it into the computer, she tazes him from behind. (Yes!) He comes to tied to a chair, and Kara drops the scared act: She says she knows he’s not working with her “husband” (side note: WHAT!), and that means he’s employed either by the Graysons or the initiative. She leaves him bound and gagged, saying that she’ll either come back with Gordon or not at all. Eventually, the Brit manages to knock his chair over and use a shard of broken glass to free himself. He immediately calls Emily, but gets her voicemail — she’s busy, for reasons we’ll get to later. He warns her that her mom is loose and possibly coming her way.

SIGNED, SEALED DELIVERED | Conrad says he’s going to Miami to calm some antsy investors, but he’s really traveling to meet up with a female member of the initiative and basically have the same conversation they had last episode via phone. Anyway, the trip gets him out of the house for the Baby Shower of Strippers and Sadness that takes place later. But first, a little set-up: Victoria wants to know more about what’s in David Clarke’s (fake) journal, so Emily sends new roommate Amanda over and gives her an earbud via which Em can feed her lines. Thanks to the Graysons’ new security system (and the Nolcorp-related software it runs on), Em can also watch the action unfold in pretty much any room in the house. Victoria asks how much Amanda wants for the journals, Emily-via-Amanda says she wants to know the truth about her mother. Victoria says David told her Kara died in a mental institution when Amanda was little, and “Perhaps a similar fate awaits you.” (Heh.) When Charlotte walks in, Victoria pretends they were discussing a heretofore unmentioned baby shower that will suddenly take place the next day. Emily has Amanda agree to show up; at home, she shows Amanda the psych-ward sign-in that nearly proves Victoria is lying about never meeting Kara. Under Em’s orders, Amanda tells Victoria she’s reconsidered: She wants a $100,000 check for the journals – so Em can compare her signature to the fake name on the registry. (Side note: Is Victoria’s handwriting on record nowhere? I find it hard to believe that with Nolan’s help, Emily couldn’t have found it online in five minutes and somehow extrapolated “Clarke” from that.)

THIS JUST IN: NOLAN’S GOT MOVES! | Emily’s techie pal is getting a scolding from Padma about not opening his mail when she comes across an old letter stating that his father’s stuff is in storage and needs to be picked up. She asks why he never mentioned that his father is deceased. “Because this is the first I’m hearing of it,” he says. Aw, sad Nolan! She later goes to the unit and retrieves a scrapbook labeled “Nolan,” in which his father collected news stories about NolCorp’s success. Nolan cries. It’s very sweet. Together, they travel to the unit, where she tells him, “It’s my job to take care of you.” Then he goes in for the kiss… and instead knocks over a tower of boxes and tumbles into a pile of the dead man’s stuff. Ha! It’s awesome. And also, given Nolan’s usual awkwardness, surprisingly hot. Who’s with me? (The magic happens around the 48-minute mark if you wanna watch it over and over, FYI). All-around solid work by Gabriel Mann this week. Also: Being that this is Revenge, there’s a better-than-good chance that Padma will turn out to be shady in some way. And being that I am a little in love with Noles, there’s a better-than-good chance I will have to cut her.

WHEN IT RAINS… | Amanda’s shower is the usual stuffy Grayson affair – until the lady of the hour shows up late with a few of her friends from the Beaver Dam in tow. (I laughed when Emily mentioned the club’s name, partly because I had forgotten about it and partly because I am 10 years old.) The final gift of the day is from Victoria: a baby journal with the requested check inside. Claiming she’s suddenly exhausted, Amanda says she needs to lay down and Vic escorts her to another room. Emily skips off to a bathroom to watch/listen/coach via her smartphone. Amanda pulls out the visitors’ log and says she knows Vicky made a looney-bin visit. They argue and move into the upstairs hallway, but interference messes with Emily’s surveillance, so she doesn’t see or hear what transpires next. Raise your hand if, once you realized Amanda and Victoria were on a balcony, you knew that preggo was going over the ledge. Just before she does, Vicky drops a huge bomb: “Your mother tried to kill you!” and tussles with the mom-to-be over the visitors’ log – Amanda yanks a little too hard and falls backward, landing hard on the floor below. There’s blood, there’s an ambulance, there’s Emily making a terrible call to Jack. The barkeep is dealing with Kenny, the guy whose stuff Declan helped steal in the previous episode, but he runs to the hospital to be with Amanda. (As it turns out, Kenny and Trey are working together to scam the bar away from the Porters.) At the hospital, Jack, Declan, Charlotte and Emily get the not-great news: Amanda is in a medical coma and the baby boy is in the neonatal ICU. Neither is assured a full recovery. But Emily is the one I’m truly worried about – when she slips off to see Amanda for herself, she finds Kara sitting by her unconscious “daughter’s” bedside, smoothing her hair and telling her, “It’s OK, sweetheart. Mommy’s here.” Emily has a flashback to being in the ocean with her mom and hearing her dad’s voice, which prompted Kara to dunk her underwater and kind of hold her there. Might this be the incident to which Victoria referred? Anyway, Emily slips away unseen and goes home, where Aiden finds her. She tells him to go away and beats at him a little with her hands, but it’s clearly just for show: If she wanted him gone, he’d be Dumpstered and ticket-stapled again in a Hamptons heartbeat. Instead, she collapses against him and sobs, and he holds her. It’s very brief but very heartbreaking. At Grayson Manor, Conrad returns home, sees the maid cleaning up blood and calls, “Victoria?” Anyone else hear that brief note of hope that maybe she wouldn’t answer?  Heh. Queen Vic catches him up and tells him that Amanda “is very close to figuring out that I hand-delivered Kara to Gordon Murphy.” The plot thickens, no? Meanwhile, Daniel overhears Ashley tell Conrad that she’s done being his “little spy” and rewards her with some sweet, mouth-breathing-filled lovin’.

Now it’s your turn. What did you think of this week’s episode? Did you think that Emily’s journal-based plan to get Victoria to spill was a little… unfocused? What were your thoughts about the outcome of Amanda’s accident? Do you think Daniel truly believes Ashley is on his side? Sound off in the comments!

1. Sheyla says:

Emily didn’t need Victoria’s signature, she needed her to write Clarke so she could compare it to the visitors log “Charlotte Clarke” because when Victoria visited she did not use her own name. :)

• Ryan says:

And she only needed it so Victoria couldn’t deny that she visited Kara under that name. So it was just proof that Amanda could use when she confronted her. It wasn’t proof for Emily’s sake. She knew it was Victoria’s handwriting but Amanda had to have the check as immediate evidence, not something she found on the Internet. Plus, it had to say “Clarke” for further proof.

2. Patricia says:

Idk why but it ki da bothers me that Daniel and Ashley never really act like a couple I get it that he probably doesn’t really like her but they never kiss or anything until the end off course but before it was hug and kiss on the cheek ??

3. SB says:

I spent so long wishing for faux Amanda to go away, stay away, be killed off and to my surprise I felt bad when she went over the railing and has a bad outlook. Good episode!

• Clau says:

same here!

• Vimarys says:

Now I say poor fake Amanda in part, was manipulated like a rag doll. Felt bad for her after all, kinda annoying she was but she just wanted a family and real Amanda took advantage of that.

• astrid says:

yeah! Fauxmanda is really starting to grow on me… and I start disliking Ems… too weird!

• Vimarys says:

Yes, i think that Emily is not going to get anywhere with that revenge and its going to end up alone in ruins instead of doing what her dad told her, to forgive. She’s becoming worse than the people she is fighting against.

• Ethan says:

Ugh…Emily is starting to becoming a B!tch. I hate what she is doing to Amanda. Amanda was right when she said Emily is making everyone pays for her revenge.

• Joe says:

Don’t forget fake Amanda killed Frank the bodyguard she should have stayed away I do agree that emily is using her

• Katy says:

Last season, Fauxmanda had nothing to lose and was jerking FauxEmily around in every encounter. F-E tried to get F-M out of the whole situation several times. F-M wouldn’t go away & even helped Tyler jerk everyone around. Now, F-M has lots to lose and it is being used against her. Golly. I think she is reaping what she was begged not to sow!

• Agreed. I’ve never hated her because she’s never had malicious intent, she’s just a lost girl who’s desperate for a family but I’ve definitely wanted to be rid of her every now and again. But tonight, I felt really bad for her. Her life has been ruined time and time again by Emily. I love Emily and she’ll always be my favourite but her selfishness has definitely had negative consequences for pretty much everyone she’s involved in her plan.

4. Alichat says:

“Also: Being that this is Revenge, there’s a better-than-good chance that Padma will turn out to be shady in some way. And being that I am a little in love with Noles, there’s a better-than-good chance I will have to cut her.”

THIS! The moment she found that framed note and bank slip from David Clarke, I began to suspect her. And I’m right there with you. Got my broken fishbowl shard ready to go!!

• mcwmomma says:

LOVED THIS!!! I got my shank, ready to assist you both!!! NOBODY messes with my Nolan. NOt anymore!

• Lola says:

I’m with you, sisters! Nols better watch out cause Padma is trouble. Also I LOVED LOVED LOVED the kiss/tumble over the boxes. Best moment in the show!

5. I definitely like Aiden more after that ending. Em’s mom is way shady. How involved is she in everything, and does she still want to kill her daughter? I’m not convinced Ashley isn’t still up to something. I don’t trust her at all. I’d still really like to see Daniel and Emily end up together. I don’t really like the idea of Jack and Emily together. I like them being friends though, and it was sweet to see Declan and Charlotte together at the hospital.

6. JP says:

I needed this recap, since I was too distracted by Emily VanCamp’s cleavage to pay real attention during many of her scenes. If I knew that’s what women wear to baby showers, I wouldn’t have avoided attending them. :)

7. Amy P says:

Kimberly, I’m with you! I have a crush on Nolan too! If Padma hurts him, I will cut that bitch!

8. kat says:

I’m kind of loving Aiden. I feel like he and Nolan are the only ones Emily can trust. He’s also the only one that seems like a match for the real her or that can help her physically (as he already did). He had a good reason to leave way back, she wasn’t ready.
    Plus jack is so weak and pretty dumb/naive. I definitely think Padma has something else going on. And I don’t like it, but it makes sense. Nolan’s been acting w/impunity for a while. Kind of hope mean mama kills fauxmanda. Is that wrong?

• zoot says:

Think/hope that too! Maybe Kara will pull the plug on Amanda. Good twist since she will think her daughter is dead and then Emily can plot something good.

9. k. says:

True story. Nolan deserves happiness for once. I actually like Padma (for now) but I miss Nolan/Emily and bromance numero uno jack/nolan

10. Spencer says:

I really really REALLY thought that Kara was going to bust into the hospital and finish off Fauxmanda after that flashback scene! But overall a phenomenal episode!!

11. EG says:

Fantastic episode! Don’t trust Padma. The way she was looking at David Clarke’s note and check. What is the significance? Is there another reason Nolan’s dad kicked him out? Could David Clarke be his father?

12. Tyluv3 says:

Good Episode. What the hell is going on with this Americon Initiative story line. It seems things are about to get even messy now since Kara is in town. The kiss between Nolan and Padma, Ha! Declan… is causing much trouble for no reason at all (he needs to get his head on straight). Though i am warming up to Daniel and Ashley, i still don’t trust her.

13. Chicago Dan says:

FauxManda is the best thing on the show. Don’t make the mistake like season 1 (getting rid of Tyler). The show needs unpredictable secondary characters. They got rid of Lydia and Frank (2 other interesting characters in S1). Not feeling the new Grifters trying to take the bar. Did anyone else notice that Victoria asked FauxManda to show up at 6 and Emily was watching the first live feed at it was 11:55 a.m. Perhaps, Nocorps timestamps are off!

14. A says:

Declan and Jack need to go!

• Ann says:

No, just Declan. Hopefully he is the guy at the bottom of the ocean which they alluded to in the premiere episode. I still want Jack to somehow figure out Emily is really Amanda. Then die as a casualty of Emily’s revenge plan. He and and real Amanda will never be together.

15. Joe says:

Sadly Revenge is incredibly predictable now…

Amanda will remain in a coma, at some point she will revive and say she is Emily Thorne because she won’t remember anything else.

Nolan’s GF had someone who died on the plane or is somehow emotionally connected to what happened with David Clarke and will end up ruining Nolan’s corporation.

16. Lynne says:

Amazing episode!!! I love Nolan’s awkwardness, makes him that much sexier. Getting curious why Trey and Kenny are wanting the bar.
    I actually didnt mind Fauxmanda this episode. Not sure if I want her to survive but still wont be totally crushed if she is done.
    I didnt catch what Kara was telling Amanda when they were in the flashback scene, anyone able to post that for me? And YTF try to drown your daughter?!?!?! Maybe she had to be sent to the institution cuz of that.
    For next week’s episode, I can not wait for Victoria and Kara to meet face to face!!! Two amazing actresses with tons of fire colliding! That is going to be one hell of an explosion that I can not wait for!

17. Tricia says:

I wonder if Padma has some kind of connection to that flight that David Clarke was convicted off taking down, that would be a great way for her to be somewhat of a foil without her being a bad person. I like her, but good people don’t last long in Revenge.

18. Ronnie says:

Did not think they would actually have Fauxmanda fall over the balcony. I thought she would have fallen down the stairs. Every week they surprise me in some way. Am loving Jennifer Jason Leigh. So dark and twisted and can’t wait to see more revealed about why she is on the dark side. Can’t wait til next week.

19. Daniel says:

I have a feeling that if this show doesn’t get cancelled that it will end with everyone being in on the plan with Emily and it was all a big ploy to get revenge on Conrad. Even Victoria would be working with Emily. Just a thought.

20. Jcbjlt says:

Who thinks that Emily was going to go finish off Amanda at the very end of the episode when she unexpectedly saw her mother (the song, the slow walk ect..)? Anyone think that her mother may have had good intuition to kill her own daughter? Emily is evil after all. Maybe mom sensed an imbalance or the dark future which is occurring right now? Maybe if Emily had her anti-psychotics all would be well and then Emily and Jack would be happily married by now…

• tripoli says:

I’d hardly say she’s evil. Vengeful and a little to devious, but she’s got pretty good reasons to be. And even if her mother had some intuition of the future of her daughter, trying to kill her is an extreme and terrible solution.

• GS says:

Quite the opposite for me. I felt like she was feeling guilty for putting her there since Amanda gave Emily her life so she could get revenge and now because of it, she probably lost hers.

• Kristen says:

I def. thought we were going to get into Breaking Bad territory and she was going to off either Amanda or the baby…glad it didn’t happen that way (yet, anyways…)

• Joe says:

Emily is not evil, has got a lot of anger because of what happen to her and she wants to pay back people who wronged her but I won’t call her evil

• Jcbjlt says:

We all are kinda evil and of course I love Em’s and want her to succeed. Hoenestly if I was in her shoes I might off Amanda too…Who knows? I would like to see her settle down and be happy eventually though. Even her father wanted her to FORGIVE. Forgiveness is good; revenge is pretty much evil…..Without the revenge there would not be a show!!!!! So lets see some more revenge (evil)!!! Do not forget that Amanda believes that jack is NOT the father and she is manipulating Jack in her mind…

21. bigdede says:

For some reason I just can’t get into this season. First season was awesome but once Emily let the guy who killed her father go, I was lost. Now they have this evil group behind everything. I wish it was just Emily v the ppl who set up her father instead of this evil group who is behind everything. Now I do like the twist that Emily’s mother tried to kill her. She spent so long looking for this woman and all of a sudden she was able to remember that her mother tried to kill her?

• Lemons says:

Totally agree with you, they’re going down the Prisonbreak route. I’m dying for her to take down another of those that betrayed her dad. Revenge has turned into ‘How I Met My [Emily's] Mother’.

22. Daniel says:

I think Emily’s mother was always in cahoots with WHM and she marrying David Clarke was all apart of their master plan! Also, she didn’t mean to have a daughter….

23. kali says:

What I’m wondering is how Emily will live with herself if Jack’s little bab boy becomes motherless…I mean, it was her plan that got Amanda into this mess. A mess Amanda was very reluctant to get into…doesn’t this woman have a conscience at all?
    After what I watched last night I don’t think any sane person – aka Jack – would ever consider to have a relationship with Emily if he ever found out the whole truth about her.

24. TamIWas says:

Anyone else convinced for awhile there that with the mention of Amanda’s loss of blood, she would need a transfusion and naturally her sister would step up only to discover they aren’t related after all? Secondly, warning bells started to go off the second Nolan and Padma discussed that the storage unit was full of information regarding the start-up of his business. Nolan has mentioned so many times that David Clarke was the only one who believed in him, would invest in the company, yada, yada, yada. So of course it was obvious there would be a connection to him in there. Why did I, a lowly, average-minded viewer figure this out before the multi-billionaire genius? And finally, the only one I’m rooting for to survive is Little Boy Porter, who by the way, was far too big and healthy looking for a baby in the NICU. If he was really premature, he’d be much tinier and hooked up to about a million machines.

• mcwmomma says:

I thot the same about a transfusion!!! ALSO, why did Kara ask Ems if she remembered her (in preview for next week)? Does she recognize her as her daughter or as someone else? I’m not getting that.

• Alichat says:

I believe that was tricky editing. That “do you remember me?” is Kara asking Victoria if she remembers her. They just edited that vocal over a shot of Emily turning to look at her mother….who, since this is tv world…..won’t recognize her at all. Kara didn’t ask Emily that question.

• jj says:

blood transfusions are just based on blood types. so that alone wouldn’t be enough to prove they aren’t related.

25. nikkie says:

They are not naming the baby David Porter, are they? Then I’ll throw up. Good episode.

26. Nick says:

Best episode of season 2!!!!!!

27. ashley says:

Anybody else find it odd that a CFO is willing to go through her boss’ mail? I mean doesn’t that make her more of a admin assistant?

28. Tatiana says:

Really good episode. My hope is that the Greyson’s step in and basically try to buy Jack off to not sue. He can use the money to fix the bar, pay off Declan’s debt and we can move on from this horrible story line!

29. Lori says:

Did anyone else notice the obvious wire attached to Amanda before the fall? You could see it plain as day when Victoria and her were fighting for the cheque.

30. Elyse says:

love love love Aiden and Emily.

31. Lemons says:

I found myself giggling after she fell… Hard to believe that someone can flip over the stair banister because of a struggle… over a piece of paper? :P

Then had to quickly stop my laughter, cos it was still a tragic moment ):

32. Sarah says:

Am I the only one who thought it was completely ridiculous that Conrad walked in and saw the blood being cleaned, but when Daniel and Ashley came in about 30 seconds later they didn’t notice at all??? And there’s no way the maid would have had it all cleaned up in that time. (P.S.: I love how they pretend the “help” is blind/deaf/invisible, and blatantly discuss their evil plots in front of them… Emily should buddy up with them!!!)

33. Bob says:

Really, did no one get that mama wasn’t trying to kill Amanda? Daddy was arguing with someone on the shore. Mama didn’t want Amanda/Emily to hear it or see it. She was actually protecting her from what was happening with daddy.

• sara says:

What are you talking about? He was screaming for Amanda and plus even if he was fighting with someone you don’t hold your kid under water to keep them from hearing/seeing it you frickin cover their eyes and ears!! She was clearly trying to keep David from seeing them…not so sure about the killing part…

• Alichat says:

Not sure what you were watching but that is not what happened. David was calling out for Amanda, not fighting with someone. Kara pushed Amanda under the water by her shoulders, and held her there.

• zoot says:

I thought she was trying to hide from David too. Since Kara went under the water too. I think it might come out that she was trying to push Amanda down to hide.

• dragon says:

David saw Kara push Amanda underwater and misinterpreted it as a murder attempt. Actually, Kara was somehow trying to protect Amanda.
      Driving her car, she heard for the first time on the radio that Amanda was still alive.

34. Scott says:

Loving this season!! Am surprisingly loving Emily + Aiden after being a major Em/Daniel fan. Did anyone notice Emily REALLY acting like the baby is actually Jack’s in the hospital…

35. Stephanie says:

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of this episode?when Amanda sees her mom in the hospital room.

36. Mikael says:

Ok I am already over Jack’s bar storyline. I basically want to fast forward every time Trey or Kenny appears on-screen.

37. Robin says:

I was kind of falling asleep for the first part while I watched it on DVR from my bed. Then when she went over the balcony I was much less sleepy! Thanks so much for the recap, I was pretty sure I missed some of the things with Kara and Aiden.

38. ingmarhappy says:

I think Ashley is still going to have contact with Conrad. My guess is that their ”fight” in the hall was just for show because they knew Daniel was listening. Ashley could have known it was Daniel who called about her car parked wrongly. It wouldn’t be Revenge if Ashely suddenly turned around..

• Donna says:

But Daniel did steer her a bit into thinking that Conrad could turn on her any second as well, so she was probably doing that to protect her own ass. And I’m pretty sure Daniel is not naive enough to completely trust Ashley in like 2 seconds…

39. lc says:

While I was watching last night I thought, why couldn’t Amanda come back as Amanda? The Graysons and the Iniative have not gone after fake Amanda, and people were being brought down and no one accused her. So what’s the point of keeping the secret.
    On another note Jack and Declan are really stupid when they haven’t even talked about going to Nolan or Emily for money, considering Nolan offered Jack money just to be his friend or Declan just has to give up his partner.

40. Doug says:

Great recap! Almost as entertaining as the episode itself.

41. Mike says:

That ending…Soo sad, seeing Emily break down like that, Great episode, I finally have some sympathy for Fauxmanda, I wonder what the baby’s name will be, and I wonder when she’ll wake up. I’m liking Aiden now, he may be my favorite of the three guys, and Padma looked somewhat devious when looking at that check, which troubles me since Nolan seemed to really like her. Can’t wait until next week.

42. Ing says:

I keep getting this feeling that Ashley, as untrustworthy as she seems, may actually be working for Emily? At the same time though, I feel like we would have seen a convo about that between Emily and Ashley by now. My guess is that maybe Amanda will die, Emily being the Godmother, will then help Jack take care of the baby. I also def agree…Padma is up to something…

43. BJohnson says:

I do miss Emily and Nolan’s interactions but I’m sure the separation is temporary. Not sure about Nolan’s new love. She looked too long at that framed check from Em’s dad.
    I totally agree that I was ready to get rid of faux Amanda then she told Emily to save the child not her and gave her back the earwig, I did tear up. Great shocker about her “loving” mom. Is she still unstable? The show is really getting good right in time for those November sweeps.

44. qwer987 says:

They’re ruining the show. Nolan doesn’t need a love interest. In a show like Revenge in which you have two incredibly solid and well-constructed female characters like Victoria and Emily any other woman of their respective age-ranges will just disappear and thus be an annoying entity. This Padma person that for sure will have some connection to the flight in which those people perished or to the initiative is boring and not enough for Nolan. They are forcing on us Nolan/Padma and Emily/Aidan/Jack now that he’ll be a single daddy and in so doing blatantly destroying the relationship between Emily and Nolan which was one of the reasons the show got so successful. Secondly, please just kill the entire Porter family already. I don’t care that someone wants their bar nor I care that Declan will now start again with Charlotte. Boring. Boring. Boring. Jack then seems to get worse episode after episode. How people want to see him with Emily is beyond me.

• Tyluv3 says:

I don’t agree. Nolan deserves his own storyline as a character. If he continues to remain in Emily’s shadow he will only be known as “Emily and Nolan” and lack growth as a character. Im not saying that they should never be friends or plot togethre, im just saying that each cahracter deserves his or her owm spot and plot in the show.If anything, this will bring them closer together and you know what they say “absense makes the heart grow fonder” As for the love interests (Padma and Aiden); life happens. Relationships give characters new dimension and layers; in Nolans case,he becomes more useful to Emily (acting like a crutch and a last minute choice- a secret weapon) and he doesn’t have to live in emily’s shadow to do that. Its a show and don’t take it personally.

• Mike says:

I don’t want Emuly with Jack, but I also don’t want her with Daniel, honestly he’s only really been in two episodes, but I like Aiden and Emily best, and I like Padma, too bad she probably is up to something sneaky.

45. apple says:

Please let Fauxmanda die- good riddance !! Am I the only one that thinks that Emily’s mother was poorly cast? The actress is so bad (and full of botox, collagen or whatever, I cant look at her it’s painful!)

46. Jcbjlt says:

Points to ponder……Everyone seems to trust Aiden so much. I do not trust him one bit. He snuck the hotel key from the the white haired man. He went back to the hotel again with out letting Emily know. Why is he keeping her in the dark? She deserves the truth. Lying is not a move of an ally. I do not believe for one second that he is trying to protect her…..

I wonder if Takeda and therefore Aiden are actually invested in destroying the Graysons for some unknown reason,,,,Why does he discourage Emily from remembering her mother? So far the ONLY person she can trust is Nolan. Even Amanda went with Takeda for training. Whats up with that? Why is he so concerned that she succeeds? Is it because if the Graysons are destroyed then the real proof (such as Americon or the initiative guilt) is buried with them?

47. BJohnson says:

Hey maybe I was sleepy. Wasn’t his hands a little bloody from cutting his hands free? Then when he hugged Emily they were smooth and even scratch free? Did the person he call was a plastic surgeon? I’m sure it was just a error probably depending on the order they shot the scenes but they made a big deal to let us know he was cutting skin. Sorry had to be a little anal, these shows want you to pay attention to detail so much. LOL

48. Fauxmanda is better than Emily this season. Emily is becoming the very monsters she’s trying to take down. She will stop at nothing and no one to find out what happened to her mother. She’s willing to sacrifice everyone & considers whoever gets hurt in the process, collateral damage. She’s turning into Victoria basically. The ends justify the means to her.

49. Tyluv3 says:

I think Padma being up to something is just a way to throw us off and make her seem bad (even though she really isn’t). I think this one is a keeper

50. Jon says:

I honestly don’t really get the hate for Amanda. I always felt bad for her and thought it was kinda tragic that Emily (her supposed best-friend) just uses and manipulates her for her own agenda. It kinda seems like most of the people who hate on her are fans who ship Emily and Jack and want Amanda gone just so they can get together.