Arrow Hot Shots: Enter Deathstroke -- and John Barrowman's 'Well-Dressed Man'!

Halloween may have come and gone by the time The CW’s Arrow airs its fifth episode, “Damaged,” but that doesn’t mean there won’t be some spooky and/or mysterious creatures in the mix.

In fact, DC Comics’ villain Deathstroke (guest star Jeffrey Robinson) figures prominently in the following set of photos from the Nov. 7 installment, as does Torchwood star John Barrowman, who arrives as the cryptically identified “Well Dressed Man.”

And that’s not all. The hour will center around our protgonist Oliver Queen getting arrested for murder by Detective Lance (Paul Blackthorne), and insisting to his mother that the only defense attorney he’ll accept is the daughter of the man who put him behind bars, ex-girlfriend Laurel. (Awkward!)

Things get even more complicated for Oliver after he agrees to take a polygraph, and Lance asks him if anyone else was with him during his five years stranded on the island That’s when Oliver flashes back to the time he got his first scar, courtesy of Deathstroke.

Are you excited for the arrival of this new (and masked) baddie? Who do you think Barrowman is playing? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Vanessa says:

I am so thrilled John Barrowman is on this show!

• Me too! After all of Torchwood,doctor who, and Sarah Jane were practilly pulled off because of the hide and go seek scene in Torchwood and David Tennent leaving dr. Who even though Torchwood came back it still was not the same with just Eve. But JB. Is who the fans want to see and follow like the pied pipper in the fairy tale . He had more of a following than anyone In the 2 shows.

• Also his nemesis has to be a lawyer with some name and then either death stroke or some side kick for green arrow maybe the green lantern
        They did mention him coming on to visit like greenarrowbdid on small ville .

2. Josh says:

I bet he’s Nemesis, Maxwell Lord, or someone from checkmate.

3. Dominique says:

BARROWMAN!

4. I want to see John Barrowman! No idea who he will be playing but I can’t wait to find out. John Barrowman is on my tv again!

5. lissab99 says:

Arrow sure likes it’s Broadway men! First Colin Donnell, now John Barrowman. Please say Lin Manuel Miranda can be a Riddler type villian that raps his riddles.

6. Grayson says:

Max Lord or Count Vertigo.

7. iMember says:

OH MY GOSH! Let the similarities continue (though, it’s not a bad thing). Just like Emily Thorne from “Revenge”, Oliver Queen is being trained by a skilled Asian male character too!

8. Nicholas says:

Barrowman is Bruce Wayne.

9. Drew says:

Not a big Barrowman fan, so I hope he’s not a super important character and can just come and go quickly. But the show has been pretty good so far, and it should be cool to see what happened on the island.

10. I’ve been wondering if Barrowman is playing a version of Brick from the GA comics.

11. JP says:

Does the CW put its shows online? I missed ARROW this week & it’s not in my OnDemand menu. I want to be caught up for Barrowman!

12. mac says:

I’m so hoping that Barrowman portrays Bruse Wayne =D

• Rose says:

That would be amazing! Although after watching him play heroic Capt. Jack, it might be fun to see him play someone more ambiguous.

13. Renee says:

I’m REALLY liking this show, but I kind of wish I had waited until the end of the season to start watching. Get the DVD’s and watch in a marathon weekend. This wait 7 days until the next episode thing really sucks.

14. Tess says:

I cannot wait for John Barrowman to be on! He’s the reason I even started watching this show and I’m glad for that because I’m loving it so far even though he hasn’t been on yet – so it can only get better once his character shows up! I don’t care who he’s playing so long as he sticks around for a while.

• Kimberly says:

I did the same thing! I read that John Barrowman was going to be on so I had to watch Arrow. Luckily, I actually enjoyed the show, but I’d still like to see more of the “well-dressed man.”

15. Joanna says:

Why is Oliver Queen living in Lex Luthor’s house?

• M3rc Nate says:

Haha i noticed that too. I mean its one thing for a different network or different genre show to use those shots, but another comic book tv show on the same network, whoses loyal viewers probably make up 70% of the viewership of Arrow? lol not that smart. But oh well.

16. mia says:

So excited!! I’m LOVING this show and the addition of Barrowman is just too exciting

17. Ncooke says:

HOPE JOHN BARROWMAN LASTS FOREVER !!

DEATHSTROKE seems GREAT, i just dont like the LOOK OF DEATHSHOT

18. sammy says:

Arrow is great!..cant wait to see what happens in upcoming episodes. CW has a solid show here.

19. Lilu says:

baaaarrowmaaaan *shake fist*

show is rellay good and promising, and with barrowman in it it’s a must see for me!