Ratings: Arrow Flies Steady, Nashville and Chicago Fire Drop More than 20 Percent

Get More: News, Ratings

The CW’s Arrow stayed on target this Wednesday night, matching its premiere rating of 1.3 and besting NBC’s 8 o’clock comedy block (which averaged a 1.2).

And though the action-drama dipped 15 percent in total audience (to 3.5 million viewers), it actually rose week-to-week in both the Men 18-34 and Men 18-49 demos.

The news was not as good for two other Wednesday newbies: ABC’s Nashville dropped 24 and 29 percent from its series premiere to deliver 6.8 million total viewers and a 2.0 rating (thus falling behind CSI‘s 2.4). NBC’s Chicago Fire, with under 6 million total viewers and a 1.5, was down 11 and 21 percent in its second week. CSI of course also dominated the 10pm hour in total audience, with 10.6 million viewers.

Elsewhere on the night:

* ABC’s The Middle (2.5) inched up, The Neighbors (1.9) and Modern Family (4.6) dipped just a bit, and Suburgatory (2.8) was down 15 percent from its freshman premiere (which led out of the softer Middle).

* CBS’ Survivor (2.7) and Criminal Minds (3.1) each slipped a few percentage points, while CSI (2.4) was down 8 percent.

* Of NBC’s aforementioned comedies, Animal Practice (1.0) — which UPDATE! is being replaced by Whitney — dropped 9 percent and Guys With Kids (1.4) was flat. SVU, at 1.6, was down 11 percent to tie a series low.

RELATED | Michael Slezak’s (Partial) X Factor Recap: Rain of Terror

As for Fox’s The National League Championship Mindy Factor Repeat… let’s not even go there.

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Are You Still Crazy for American Horror Story? Vote!

What were you tuned into this Thursday night? (American Horror Story‘s numbers will of course come later, under separate cover.)

Comments (89)

• Good for Arrow! Holding steady in the demo the week after the premiere is a truly incredible feat. Expecting the full season pickup announcement any minute now.

Comment by Alex – October 18, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yikes. I love Chicago Fire and last night’s episode is excellent. But I’m thinking AHS sucked most of the viewers. As for Nashville? I’m just in for the music performances. I don’t need Smash 2.0 Country Version in my life.
      People, check out CF next week! We need higher viewers!

Comment by Leo – October 18, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really liked Arrow. I was surprised how good it was and the action scenes (especially fighting) were really well done. The writers took a stereotypical situation (I’m sure I’ve seen a similar plot elsewhere) and gave it enough twists to make it a bit unpredictable. And Katie Cassidy is always a solid addition to any cast.

Comment by chiana – October 18, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Supernatural? Or have those numbers not been released yet? I’m really hoping that Supernatural’s ratings continue to get better.

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • * Supernatural matched last week’s 1.0 rating, while dipping 12 percent in total audience (to 2.2 million viewers).

Comment by ann237 – October 20, 2012 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shocked about supernatural… Does Spn air before Arrow? Maybe Arrow should air first?!?
    I love Supernatural but methinks they’ll have a had chance of getting another season.

Comment by shuayb – October 18, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Arrow airs first. I think moving SPN to Wednesday was a bad idea, but that’s just my opinion :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why do you think it was a bad idea? Its ratings have shot up this season.

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s has nothing to do with the ratings. I just thought Friday night was a better fit is all.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s done better than it has in 2 years. Plus with Gossip Girl ending and Emily Owens not starting well, they’ll keep it for at least another year, though I wouldn’t be surprised if it moves midseason so Arrow can help launch another show.

Comment by Alex – October 18, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. Wednesday has really helped this show out. Besides, Arrow and Supernatural are a great pairing. I’m assuming that Arrow’s audience is assisting Supernatural in the ratings seeing as Supernatural has gone up since Arrow premiered.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – October 18, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i think supernatural would be a better fit with tvd and beauty and the beast with arrow

Comment by ollie – October 18, 2012 09:21 AM PDT
          • Agreed.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 09:26 AM PDT
          • Agree with Jarrod. I would hate Supernatural to be paired with Vampire Diaries – one show appeals to all age groups and genders, while VD is targeted to teens in my opinion. And I’ve recorded Beauty and the Beast but not felt an overwhelming urge to watch it. The reviews have not been pretty. By the time I get around to watching it, it’ll probably be cancelled.

Comment by chiana – October 18, 2012 06:01 PM PDT
          • I think Arrow and Nikita would go better together. While I love Supernatural, I think Nikita has more life left in it whereas Supernatural is winding down in its old age.

Comment by Mikael – October 19, 2012 10:02 AM PDT
      • I preferred it on Friday. There is way too much on at 9 on Wednesday and after last season SN dropped to watch it when I can, not when it’s on for me.

Comment by Rain – October 18, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um, no. Arrow is Supernatural’s lead-in.

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A 1.0 demo over at the CW is the holy grail these days. I think that will make it in the top 4 shows this season thus far for the demo, and I expect that Beauty and the Beast will fall precipitously next week. The only other CW shows with a 1.0 demo or above are The Vampire Diaries and Arrow (excluding Beauty and Best cause, like I said, no way that stays that high. No freaking way.)

Comment by Lola – October 18, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s pretty amazing when a CW show gets a bigger audience than a show on the big 4. I’m so happy for Arrow! And while I like TVD, I’m glad to see Arrow doing better. TVD needs to up the action and downplay the couples drama. It’s getting too soapy.

Comment by Mikael – October 19, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t watched Arrow yet so can’t comment on that but I’m not surprised about the drop for Nashville. A lot of people tuned in to the much hyped premiere but it’s very soapy and that’s just not for everybody. Chicago Fire was excellent last night, better that the pilot episode and from what I’ve seen in the previews it will continue to get better. Hope it can stick around.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didnt like the pilot episode, but I’ll still watch the 2nd episode on demand to see if it got better. I thought the pilot was kind of confusing and I didnt connect with the characters that much!

Comment by Jessica – October 18, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, the pilot seemed a bit off but one episode isn’t enough for me to form a fair opinion on a new TV show. Shows need 2-3 episodes to find their rhythm. In the 2nd episode you start seeing relationships and stories develop and it looks like some controversy is on the horizon for the firefighters. The final few minutes of last nights episode are just fantastic. I’m going to enjoy it for however long it lasts.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed – the pilot for CF was so clunky, I was amazed they bothered to make a series. I only tuned in again because I liked the actors and I was glad I did. The second episode had a lot more flow and the hour zipped by.

Comment by Sharona – October 18, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watched Nashville pilot and it was enough for me to know I wasn’t coming back for me. The characters are so cartoonish.. this one is evil, that one is nice. There is very little subtlety or gray area. And the dialogue was canned and flat. I think General Hospital is more fulfilling.

Comment by dane – October 19, 2012 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe more people aren’t watching Nashville! I was so taken in by the story, that I couldn’t believe that the hour flew by! I can’t wait until next week!

Comment by Joann – October 18, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also love Nashville! But I had to look up all the characters on wiki to figure out who is who and the relationship they have with each other. And the accents are hard to understand for me as I’m not a native English speaker. But I hope it won’t be cancelled!!

Comment by Helen – October 19, 2012 01:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow Nashville…Isnt looking good. If ABC wants to save this show maybe try it after Grey’s?

Also thought Suburgatory would return alot higher. The show might not fit the 930 slot well but it still had MF lead in. ABC really needs to find a show that can keep MF numbers and move Suburgatory back to 830 where it fit nicely

Comment by gary – October 18, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like the idea of Nashville going after Grey’s. In the post-Grey’s slot, Scandal is not doing too well, so it wouldn’t be any great loss to swap it with Nashville and see if something can be salvaged. I doubt this would work, but the current schedule is already failing. A change would give a better chance to Nashville, IMO.

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ya ABC needs to tinker with it new Dramas. Try Scandal/Nashville/Park Ave in new timeslots

Comment by gary – October 18, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Nashville would be much better suited after Revenge. It just doesn’t make sense to me to put a soapy drama like Nashville behind two hours of comedy. Nashville is a great show so far!

Comment by NCSouthernBelle – October 18, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That is what I have thought from the beginning. Nashville 10 PM Sunday Night is the perfect spot. It lightens up the night. Once Upon A Time and Revenge, two of my favorites, are both shows that require a lot of thinking. Nashville is a drama too, but fun. It would attract the Desperate Housewives audience. 666 is not a good fit for that slot or audience. Loving Nashville. I hope it finds it audience. The 1st episode was good, but the 2nd one was great..

Comment by Lisa (@KittyKay3) – October 18, 2012 11:16 PM PDT
  • I was watching AHS at 10.

Comment by Mim – October 18, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I glad someone mentioned this. AHS most likely had a massive premiere audience after all the awards recognition is earned for its first season. I’m having to DVR both Nashville and AHS, I feel sorry for those who can’t record two shows at once.

Comment by theschnauzers – October 18, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super glad that Arrow and Supernatural were somewhat steady.

Can’t wait to see more of Arrow, especially with that flashback scene we got at the end!!!

I was bummed they didn’t show more of Sam’s year off except for that tiny flashback scene.

It’s funny because seeing all those behind the scenes pictures of when they were filming it, it made it look like a much longer scene was being shot, not a 1-minute snippet.

Comment by Dee – October 18, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I”m pretty sure the flashbacks will be parcelled out in little bits through-out most of the season.

Comment by chiana – October 18, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow,Nashville losing so much demo….it’s a pretty good show and should appeal to the younger folks.Guess baseball taking a bite of everything.

Comment by Shaun – October 18, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC should move Nashville to the post-Revenge slot on Sunday nights. 666 Park Ave isn’t doing big business there, and Nashville is a great show that deserves a shot at a bigger audience. Hopefully with the strong episodes so far, plus the great reviews and the stellar cast, Nashville can at least muster up a full season order, but something will need to improve for a Season 2 pick-up…

Comment by Matt – October 18, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wasn’t the biggest Nashville fan, but I think you’re absolutely right. Sundays at 10 is the right place for it.

Comment by Lola – October 18, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still have to watch last night’s Chicago Fire but I loved the pilot and hope the ratings will increase in the following weeks…I think it is one of the best NBC’s shows of the last few years.

Comment by Gaia – October 18, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was soooo good! For me I prefer Chicago Fire to Nashville!

Comment by sarah – October 18, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Last night’s Chicago Fire was awesome, wasn’t it!!

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It really was good last night. I was in tears at the end. I thought to myself oh great another Parenthood that’ll have me crying every episode. lol.

Comment by tp – October 18, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thursday nights are Big Bang nights, of course. Now there’s Two and a Half Men, followed by Sherlock at ten.

Comment by robinepowell – October 18, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t forget Person of Interest!

Comment by lll – October 18, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow is a terrific series, so far, but I’m not surprised to see Chicago Fire shed viewers – it’s an embarrassed to the Dick Wolf brand. OTOH, despite its flaws (like the superfluous and poorly executed political arc), Nashville definitely deserves better – it’s one of (if not the) best of the season’s new shows.

Comment by Sheldon W. – October 18, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think NBC will move Revolution to Wednesdays at 8 come mid-season so it can give SVU and Chicago Fire (if it lasts) a boost, and then put Smash on after The Voice again.

ABC needs to do some serious shuffling as well…as much as I’m enjoying 666 Park Avenue, I don’t think it will be around for too much longer. ABC can put Nashville on after Once on Sundays, and then have Revenge lead out at 10.

Comment by Alex – October 18, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i actually don’t think revolution is ready to lead-off its own night. i like it right where it is behind the voice because it gets ratings over-flow. i think it’s still finding itself a little bit and i want to keep watching it, so i want it to stay in a safe place.

Comment by cjeffery7 – October 18, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you put any other show which doesn’t have a good story in Revolution’s place, I assure you, its going to bleed massively. Revolution actually increased its audience this week and is getting better every episode. Now all NBC has to do is stop tinkering with the creative process. If NBC has any sense and wants the next juggernaut of a serialized show, it would leave Revolution behind The Voice the rest of the season and not change its timeslot, like CBS did with Person of Interest. You have to nurture a young show completely before unleashing it to fight on its own.

Comment by Dean – October 18, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great for Arrow, not great or Chicago Fire. I think that show is fantastic! I still have to watch Nashville from last night.

Comment by sarah – October 18, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am impressed that Arrow and Supernatural held up steady! They both had good episodes last night! Hope the viewers actually increase even further.
    ABC has two of the best new shows – Last Resort and Nashville, while 666 isn’t so bad either and they are wasting all three away.

Comment by the guy – October 18, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think all the networks need to do some shuffling with the exception of CBS. Last Resort is incredibly good but that time slot is a terrible place for it. Not sure if moving 666 will help it though, simple fact is no one is watching.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like 666 it’s more of timeslot for me. I’m not staying up until 11 when I have to be up at 4. Plus Terry and Vanessa need bigger parts since they are the talent of the show.

Comment by Mary – October 18, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy for Arrow and Supernatural :) i really like Nashville and Chicago Fire… hoping they can stick around!

Comment by Elyse – October 18, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Arrow!
    I hope it keeps up!
    (and I hope for a rating boom whenever John Barrowman will start to show up xD )

Comment by Polly – October 18, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SCANDAL RULES! Absolutely do NOT move Nashville to after Grey’s……Give Nashville time in the Revenge slot to find its audience if thats what you must do. Chicago Fire is great – it needs time to build it’s story and it’s nice to have FIREMEN instead of cops and doctors for a change. GIVE IT TIME!!! Damn – the fall season has barely started and the networks cannot wait to be impatient. NO WONDER most nights there isn’t anything worth watching. Just when you find yourself invested in a drama – oops too late. Drama takes more time than sitcom or reality TV to build it’s story and following. Patience young grasshopper…….

Comment by TTT – October 18, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn about Chicago Fire, last nights episdode was so good and deserved a boost in ratings. I’m scared for this show.

Comment by Isabelle – October 18, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they cancel Animal Practice soon so Community can come back

Comment by Car – October 18, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s canceled.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cancelled but they are replacing it with Whitney. LAME!

Comment by amandareynolds – October 18, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you want to have any hopes of Community making it to season 5, you’ll be cheering for Whitney to succeed at that slot. You don’t want Community to go anywhere near ABC’s Wednesday lineup.

Comment by Dean – October 18, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Chicago fire and yeah for supernatural !

Comment by Ann – October 18, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville will make up the viewers it lost this week in DVR numbers. I have a feeling AHS had a HUGE premiere last night. I like both shows but chose to watch AHS live.

Comment by Jared – October 18, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yayyyyyyy for Arrow!!!!

Comment by AlbTrex – October 18, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andre Braugher owns my heart, ever since Glory but I have not been able to tune in to his show. It really should be on at a better time and day.

Comment by ninamags – October 18, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news for Arrow! I am really enjoying it and it is my favorite new show of this season followed by Last Resort. I’m not sure DVR numbers will help Nashville all that much though as it started losing viewers in the 2nd half hour last week and appears to continue to lose viewers. I enjoyed the first episode, but don’t feel like it is must watch tv and the second episode is currently qued up on my DVR as the least important (to me) show to watch. If others feel the same way this series is in trouble.

Comment by G – October 18, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, regarding Nashville, I could take it or leave it. It’s a bit over dramatic, good but not great.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 18, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch Nashville on demand when I can fast forward thru the horrible music. I was surprised how much I like Arrow, and Chicago Fire. I will continue with Chicago Fire, I can get CSI on demand.

Comment by intelliwoman – October 18, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Nashville!! I was genuinely surprised at how much I liked it. Crossing my fingers that more people pick up on it’s awesomeness. it might do better at a 9pm time slot? idk.

Comment by cjeffery7 – October 18, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fall network TV has been such a bust for me; for reasons unknown, I’ve simply lost all interest. I dropped at least five returning shows without planning to; everything started and I just didn’t feel like watching any of it. Revolution & Arrow are the only new shows I might keep watching, although I also checked out Elementary (no time), Go On (no time), Nashville (too soapy), and B&B (no comment…). Nowadays it’s just Fringe and New Girl on TV, and Scandal on Hulu. Good thing I’ve got cable…

Comment by Emily – October 18, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • disappointed about Nashville’s ratings, although I have to admit I didn’t enjoy last night’s episode as much as the pilot. hope it doesn’t end up like Smash – another show with a really promising pilot that quickly went downhill. but hey, it still got picked up for another season, so maybe Nashville can hang in there too. I agree with the other commenters who think Nashville should be moved to Sunday nights after Revenge.

Comment by effie – October 18, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely love Arrow, so I’m happy they’ve got such good numbers. I hope Supernatural numbers go back up, because I simply cannot get enough of this show. And so far I like it so much better than the last one.
    Good going.

Comment by jules – October 18, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ya gotta count DVR. I love Nashville but I never watch any of my shows live, always DVR & watch following night after work.

Nashville is great, I love Connie Britton & Hayden’s a great little slut.

Comment by Jeri – October 18, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No drop from the premiere ratings in this age is stunning. Go Arrow! Supernatural and Arrow are the perfect combo for me and I’m very happy that they’re succeeding.

Comment by Dean – October 18, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Arrow, it is the best new show of the season and Chicago Fire is my second favourite. NBC is on a role this year. I’m hoping that as it is a Dick Wolfe show on NBC they will let it grow and develop. Haven’t watched episode 2 of Nashville yet but always worry that when shows like that have such a great pilot there is no where to go but down. But I agree it would be a better fit for Sunday though my PVR can’t record much else on Sunday between Amazing Race, OUAT, Good Wife and Revenge.

And, I’m sorry Supernatural, but as much as I’ve loved you in the past we are just going to go our seperate ways after last season.

Comment by sarah – October 18, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville feels more like a Sunday night show. Maybe they coukd flip flop it and Revenge in the midseason.

Comment by BL – October 18, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. It feels so out of place on Wednesday, not to mention being aired opposite Connie Britton’s former show, AHS.

Comment by CJ – October 18, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrow FTW!! that show is awesomesauce and Stephen Amell feels good on my eyeballs =D

Comment by rachelle – October 18, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC is having an NBC kind of season.

Comment by Lola – October 18, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I thought FOX was doing worse. ABC has more solidly viewed shows, at least.

Comment by Emily – October 18, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know, I think you’re probably right. Fox is having an NBC sort of season and ABC is having a Fox sort of season, while NBC miraculously is having an ABC sort of season. I like it. Meanwhile CBS stands alone, as usual. And who the heck knows about the

Comment by Lola – October 18, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “the CW.” I was going to say, “the CW”.

Comment by Lola – October 18, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Revolution, Voice and Go On have basically made NBC rise above all the networks and I love Revolution. I don’t think I watch anything on FOX other than Fringe and sometimes New Girl. FOX is in a lot of trouble after they dropped the ball big time by green signalling Terra Nova last season.
          Vegas, Partners and Hawaii Five-O on CBS are almost a bust, while Elementary has been steadily getting bad reviews from general audience and will slip in numbers.
          Other than TVD on Thursdays, CW have a new strong lineup on Wednesdays and Nikita has a dedicated fanbase on Fridays. HOD on tuesdays is doing the same ratings as last season. When GG and 90210 go off the air and are replaced by Cult and others, it’ll be interesting to see.
          ABC should replace 666 with Nashville, move Last Resort to Nashville’s slot and put the dying 666 at 8pm on a Thursday (even though the material is a little bit mature than normally seen at that time)

Comment by GK – October 19, 2012 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been so pleasantly surprised by Chicago Fire. I love Dick Wolf and fire fighter shows so I watched it, despite the mixed reviews I’d heard, and truth be told I think it is really great. Last night was even better than the pilot. I hope more people tune in because I want to keep watching it. It seems much more character-driven than many similar shows (with the exception of Rescue Me of course), and I think it is very promising. But it needs viewers.

Comment by CJ – October 18, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta say I really like Guys With Kids!

Comment by Rach – October 18, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SVU 300th episode next Wednesday!

Comment by Leondre – October 18, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SVU was so great last night! These ratings worry me.

Comment by Zoe – October 18, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow I hate it when I finally get into a new show and already the ratings are dropping. I hate how some of these networks don’t even give some shows a chance. Seriously hope Nashville doesn’t get cancelled because I really enjoyed it.

Comment by A – October 18, 2012 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Arrow, My top show of the new season!

Comment by Bob Tavel – October 19, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post