Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Emma, Snow & Company Get Hook'd

Emma and Snow’s journey on Once Upon a Time will hit another snag in the Oct. 28 episode (ABC, 8/7c) when they discover ogres have destroyed “Lancelot’s” village. But as the following sneak peek reveals, there’s a lone survivor among the wreckage.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Can Rumple Save His Wife From Captain Hook?

Captain Hook is alive in the current incarnation of fairytale land, and he’s playing the hurt card. Aurora may be falling for it, but Snow “begins to question whether or not he’s telling the truth,” reads the official description. And from the looks of it, her suspicions lead her to tie him to a tree.

Check out the gallery below, then hit the comments with your thoughts. Are you getting the feeling that Hook will hitch a ride to Storybrooke with Emma and Snow?

1. I take it that since Hook is in the fairy tale land, the promo with him recovering the hook from Gold’s store was not to indicate that he lived in Storybrooke, it was just for shock/illustrative purposes.

• Templar says:

I may be remembering wrong, but in the promos a few weeks back that said Hook was coming, I thought the hook he attached was black. The one Snow is holding is silver. Maybe the black hook has special properties and he needs to get it back from Gold. Or, alternatively, I’m just nuts.

• If your nuts so am I. That’s the first thing I noticed too. Maybe he does hitch a ride to SB.

• Templar says:

I just went back and looked at the promo again and I guess, in the darkness of Gold’s shop, the hook looks like pewter. But, in sunlight it could be bright silver. I can’t imagine why Gold would have it, though.

• I wondered that too. Hmmmm.

2. xav says:

I HOPE they don’t believe him easily after getting manipulated by Cora

3. Ronnie says:

I think once Hook gets to Storybrooke, he and Regina will unite in a battle against Gold and his new secret ally…Cora. That would be crazy and exciting.

4. Mike says:

Snow doesn’t look too happy looking at his hook, and yes of course, Hook will eventually travel to storybrooke, but he doesn’t necessarily have too since there are two worlds, and I’m assuming the characters will all eventually be able to travel between the two, but I’m thinking he’ll be making his way to Storybrooke to see Rumple again, since it’s my theory that Rumple is responsible for Hook having to have a Hook.

5. Ok I know emma and snow are trapped in now a day fiarytale land but can the girls please get a pair of new clothes, even mulan & aurora are bugging me with it, I hope they are not wearing the same clothes thourgh the whole season 2.

Other then that I love this season and this episode looks amazing, I’m glad Revenge & Once are paired together. I kinda wish Eastwick had lived on for it could have been move to this line up as well, that be my perfect sunday line up, Once, Revenge, & Eastwick.

6. Kelly says:

So if he’s in fairytale land in the present, I guess he has nothing to do with this week’s hook episode were smee takes belle.

7. Linda says:

I have a general question to pose to the writers/showrunners. What happened to the fairy tale people over those 28 years in Storybrook? David/Charming mentioned reading Alice Through the Looking Glass in grade school as a kid…in Storybrook? Why didn’t they age when the curse was lifted?

8. Sade says:

You’re assuming that time would catch up with them once the curse lifted but I don’t think it works like that. I think the curse just freezes them as they were until it was lifted. I think they can definitely age now but I think of the 28 years as them being in limbo. They still might be since they still can’t leave Storybrooke.

I have a question of my own. We know what happens to people who try to leave Storybrooke but what happens to people who try to come into the town?

• Templar says:

The curse doesn’t apply to any outsiders. If you aren’t from Fairytale, you [UPS, USPS etc.] can come and go. Henry wasn’t born in Fairytale, so he was able to take the bus to Boston and come back. Emma was born in FT so once she got to SB she couldn’t leave.

9. jenn says:

isn’t this the dr whale reveal episode? or did I miss something?

10. Melissa says:

Has anyone else noticed that the vest/coat that Rumple wears after he has powers looks like it’s a crocodile skin? Wonder if that will tie into the Hook/croc/missing hand.