Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Emma, Snow & Company Get Hook'd

Emma and Snow’s journey on Once Upon a Time will hit another snag in the Oct. 28 episode (ABC, 8/7c) when they discover ogres have destroyed “Lancelot’s” village. But as the following sneak peek reveals, there’s a lone survivor among the wreckage.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Can Rumple Save His Wife From Captain Hook?

Captain Hook is alive in the current incarnation of fairytale land, and he’s playing the hurt card. Aurora may be falling for it, but Snow “begins to question whether or not he’s telling the truth,” reads the official description. And from the looks of it, her suspicions lead her to tie him to a tree.

Check out the gallery below, then hit the comments with your thoughts. Are you getting the feeling that Hook will hitch a ride to Storybrooke with Emma and Snow?

Comments (26)

• I take it that since Hook is in the fairy tale land, the promo with him recovering the hook from Gold’s store was not to indicate that he lived in Storybrooke, it was just for shock/illustrative purposes.

Comment by Michael Sacal – October 17, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I may be remembering wrong, but in the promos a few weeks back that said Hook was coming, I thought the hook he attached was black. The one Snow is holding is silver. Maybe the black hook has special properties and he needs to get it back from Gold. Or, alternatively, I’m just nuts.

Comment by Templar – October 17, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If your nuts so am I. That’s the first thing I noticed too. Maybe he does hitch a ride to SB.

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – October 17, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I just went back and looked at the promo again and I guess, in the darkness of Gold’s shop, the hook looks like pewter. But, in sunlight it could be bright silver. I can’t imagine why Gold would have it, though.

Comment by Templar – October 18, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wondered that too. Hmmmm.

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – October 17, 2012 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HOPE they don’t believe him easily after getting manipulated by Cora

Comment by xav – October 17, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think once Hook gets to Storybrooke, he and Regina will unite in a battle against Gold and his new secret ally…Cora. That would be crazy and exciting.

Comment by Ronnie – October 17, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Snow doesn’t look too happy looking at his hook, and yes of course, Hook will eventually travel to storybrooke, but he doesn’t necessarily have too since there are two worlds, and I’m assuming the characters will all eventually be able to travel between the two, but I’m thinking he’ll be making his way to Storybrooke to see Rumple again, since it’s my theory that Rumple is responsible for Hook having to have a Hook.

Comment by Mike – October 17, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that was the crocodile’s doing.

Comment by Michael Sacal – October 17, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In the original story, but we all know once has taken some liberties with classic stories, it’s just a theory, will see this Sunday if I’m right.

Comment by Mike – October 17, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think that she knows that he is hook since maybe as MM she read his story

Comment by luli – October 17, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok I know emma and snow are trapped in now a day fiarytale land but can the girls please get a pair of new clothes, even mulan & aurora are bugging me with it, I hope they are not wearing the same clothes thourgh the whole season 2.

Other then that I love this season and this episode looks amazing, I’m glad Revenge & Once are paired together. I kinda wish Eastwick had lived on for it could have been move to this line up as well, that be my perfect sunday line up, Once, Revenge, & Eastwick.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – October 17, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sundays really are perfect with Once and Revenge back to back! Eastwick would have been awesome to have right after Revenge too!

Comment by iMember – October 17, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mulan’s armor kicks ass for something that was done with the budget of a TV show.

Comment by Michael Sacal – October 17, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • those clothes have to smell ripe. Haven’t they been wearing them since the season finale?

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – October 17, 2012 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So if he’s in fairytale land in the present, I guess he has nothing to do with this week’s hook episode were smee takes belle.

Comment by Kelly – October 17, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a general question to pose to the writers/showrunners. What happened to the fairy tale people over those 28 years in Storybrook? David/Charming mentioned reading Alice Through the Looking Glass in grade school as a kid…in Storybrook? Why didn’t they age when the curse was lifted?

Comment by Linda – October 17, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’re assuming that time would catch up with them once the curse lifted but I don’t think it works like that. I think the curse just freezes them as they were until it was lifted. I think they can definitely age now but I think of the 28 years as them being in limbo. They still might be since they still can’t leave Storybrooke.

I have a question of my own. We know what happens to people who try to leave Storybrooke but what happens to people who try to come into the town?

Comment by Sade – October 17, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The curse doesn’t apply to any outsiders. If you aren’t from Fairytale, you [UPS, USPS etc.] can come and go. Henry wasn’t born in Fairytale, so he was able to take the bus to Boston and come back. Emma was born in FT so once she got to SB she couldn’t leave.

Comment by Templar – October 18, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • isn’t this the dr whale reveal episode? or did I miss something?

Comment by jenn – October 17, 2012 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Episode 5 is the Doctor Whale episode.

Comment by JB – October 18, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has anyone else noticed that the vest/coat that Rumple wears after he has powers looks like it’s a crocodile skin? Wonder if that will tie into the Hook/croc/missing hand.

Comment by Melissa – October 18, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hadn’t noticed that, just that it was leather. Intriguing!

Comment by Templar – October 18, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post