Glee's 21 Best Musical Numbers of All-Time

Get More: Glee, Lists, Photo Gallery

With Major League Baseball playoffs dominating Fox’s primetime lineup for the next few weeks, Glee fans are holding their collective breath until Season 4 resumes in early November.

Still, everyone knows it’s cathartic to exhale, and with that in mind, we decided there was no better time to update the debate about what songs belong on a list of Glee‘s 21 Best Musical Numbers of All-Time. Our picks include expected suspects like “Teenage Dream” and “Faithfully,” but there are more than a few surprises, too.

RELATED | It’s Official: Glee Casts American Idol‘s Jessica Sanchez – Who Will She Be Playing?

So do check out the full gallery of 21 slides below, then tell us which moments we overrated, which ones we left out, and where we managed to get it exactly right.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, NCIS, Glee, Grey’s, Gossip, P’hood, Community and More!

And for all the Glee news, interviews, and commentary you could possibly ever want, be sure to follow us on Twitter @TVLineNews!

PHOTOS | Glee: 14 Questions We Want Answered!

Tags:

Comments (289)

• meh…. don’t know if I really agree with this list. The one’s in the top 10 were better but a lot of these performances weren’t super memorable to me :/

Comment by sia – October 17, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some of the most memorable (at least to me) aren’t even on the list:

1. Cough Syrup (an AMAZING song for an AMAZING scene)
      2. Blackbird (my favorite cover of this song)
      3. Shake it Up (I have had SO MANY people ask me about that song when I am playing it)
      4. House is Not a Home/One Less Bell to Answer (I LOVE that they introduced these songs to young people)

Comment by djm – October 17, 2012 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes to all of yours!

Comment by Ck – October 17, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also think that We Found Love should be gone and Jump.

In their place, Cough Syrup, Blackbird, Shake It Up or New York State of Mind.

Comment by Sarah – October 17, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • IT may not be a snazzy music video , but the deaf choir joining the New Directions for John Lennon’s “Imagine” was one of the loveliest moments of the entire series.

Comment by filmex2000 – October 18, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You’re so right!! I loved that version of Imagine..it had that, I don’t know how to call it, “spark” that made me almost cry…Beautiful performance!

Comment by Gaia – October 18, 2012 02:02 PM PDT
      • Cough Syrup was the 1st time I realy looked at Darren Criss & realized how great a singer he is. I love his version of that song.

Comment by Deena – October 17, 2012 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you mean “Shake It Off” as your number 3.

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oops…damn spell check “Shake It Out”

Comment by Chris – October 18, 2012 01:35 AM PDT
      • Totally agree with your #4

Comment by corey – October 21, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • where’s “we are young”?

Comment by Lorena – October 18, 2012 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no kidding – that song put Fun., an already established band, on the map with young folks.

Comment by HS – October 18, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes DEFINATLY We are young…It’s my favorite

Comment by Seffy – October 21, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Happy Days Are Here Again”/”Get Happy,” with Kurt and Rachel was the best song Glee has done a million times over. Since it’s not on this list, it’s pretty irrelevant to me. I’d also throw in Kurt’s “Le Jazz Hot!”

Comment by Temperence – October 19, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Absolutly agree on Happy Days! My favorite glee song. Le Jazz Hot is awesome for dance practices.

Comment by Tuna – October 21, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totattly Agree with Top 4.
      But I miss, Time of my life,lucky, Get it Right and Cough Syrup

Comment by robritsonildo – October 29, 2012 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Loser like Me? Also I think rumor has it/ someone like you is definitely top five. even three imo

Comment by Rachel – October 17, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s my personal top 3 for sure, they completely owned that song. Another personal favourite was when the glee ladies were trying to support Coach Beiste with “Shake It Out” also in season 3.

I really think the Troubletones from the first half of the season 3 was one of the BEST vocal groups on glee. Dividing up the core group like that was both risky and great and I personally thought the Troubletones were phenomenal.

Comment by kavyn – October 17, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oops, crud. I totally responded to the wrong post. Rumour Has It/Someone Like you was Top 3. I don’t remember Loser Like Me.

Comment by kavyn – October 17, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The New directions where JUST as good! But they sound even better together! if they never went back to the ND then we would of never had some amazing duets! So Troubletones and ND tied for first place. Then vocal adrenaline for 2nd

Comment by jana – October 21, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Loser like me

Comment by Michelle – October 21, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t really agree…at all.

Comment by Joshua L – October 17, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rolling in the deep is totally missing whilst should be number 1! C’mon..

Comment by Marci – October 17, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, I think Get Happy/Happy Days are Here Again should be on the list! :) But I do agree that Don’t Rain on My Parade has to be my favorite Glee song

Comment by Jackie – October 17, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get happy should be toward the very top of this list.

Comment by j – October 17, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree! Loved that it was note to note to Judy Garland’s and Barbra Streisand’s

Comment by DKR – October 17, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And the Garland/Streisand original was done on the fly and without autotune…imagine that.

Comment by TheBeach – October 17, 2012 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GH/HD is easily the best song Glee has done, by a wide margin in a field that has some pretty incredible covers.

Comment by Temperence – October 19, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Defying Gravity is only 19? Only three slides in and already knew this list was off base.

Comment by Aprilcot – October 17, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rumour Has It/Someone Like You is the best one they’ve done, hands down! Close second – Don’t Rain On My Parade. The others are great, but not best.

Comment by lisa – October 17, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DROMP was better. It had more meaning to the storyline for Rachel and the entire glee club. Plus it was perfect to finish up what could have been the whole series if it wasn’t picked up.

Comment by truth – October 17, 2012 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine’s solo/acoustic Teenage Dream. Hands down #1.

Comment by Sammy the K (@hkmadman) – October 17, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Less Bell to Answer/A House is Not a Home should be on this list. It gave me goosebumps!!!

Comment by Amanda – October 17, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So glad someone still remembers that performance! I still think it’s one of the best-sung numbers the show’s ever done. Why isn’t Kristin Chenoweth anywhere on the list? C’mon now.

Comment by Tom – October 17, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I *loved* this performance. It’s omission from this list is inexcusable.

Comment by Wenders – October 17, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES, this was one of my absolute favorites! Also “For Good,” “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” “River Deep Mountain High,” “Not the Boy Next Door,” “Somewhere Only We Know” and “Somebody to Love!”

Comment by bamabunny – October 17, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree about “Not The Boy Next Door” – Chris Colfer did a fantastic job with that one. And Darren Criss (and the Warblers) were great on “Somewhere Only We Know” – my personal favorite. Darren and Chris did a fantastic job with “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” – love that one.

Comment by Kay – October 19, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ^This. Now only add As If We Never Said Goodbye and we’re good. ^^

Comment by Tuna – October 21, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So agree one less bell/a house is not a home is my all time favorite glee musical performance.

Comment by Diane granger – October 18, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite of all time was Mercedes and Santana singing River Deep Mountain High. Anyone else like this one?

Comment by mark – October 17, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS

Comment by Anthony – October 17, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! That should’ve made the list, no doubt. Also, putting “Hell To The No” as the only Mercedes song on this list over “And I Am Telling You” is just tragic and makes it hard to take this list even moderately seriously.

Comment by Ashley – October 18, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • River Deep Mountain High is definitely one of my favorite songs ever on Glee! What about the Jackson medley of ABC, Control, and Man in the Mirror?? It gets me every time. Also Baby is Cold Outside will always be one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen. Oh and ALSO, definitely Get Happy/Happy Days are Here Again.

Comment by Megan – October 21, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My favorite Mercedes number was Spotlight

Comment by Tentoes – October 22, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bad Romance

Comment by TIMMY – October 17, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love raise a glass by blaine/the warblers…and even roots before branches.

Comment by becki – October 17, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t Rain on My Parade still sends shives up my spine when I hear it

Comment by Kellie – October 17, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • River Deep/Mountain high with Mercedes and Santana. And shoot me, but I really liked Red Solo Cup.

Comment by Scott – October 17, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crappy list. None of Artie’s insane dream sequences? Automatically invalid.

Comment by Sam – October 17, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Strange omission, as they’ve both been some of the best numbers.

Comment by John – October 17, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally agree. This list lacks some Artie!

Comment by Vetle – October 18, 2012 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Where is “Safety Dance”?

Comment by sw – October 18, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they should have divided the list or made two lists, one for the best vocals and the other for best visual. Bad Romance and Safety Dance would be very high on my best visual list.

Comment by elr – October 18, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Britney solo in the Top 20 of All-Time? Seriously? She can’t even sing.

Edge of Glory/It’s All Coming Back to Me Now/Paradise by the Dashboard Light were 3 different performances, you can’t just lump them into 1 to save space.

I’d have Coming Back in the Top 5 and Paradise in the Top 10.

Comment by Sam – October 17, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • more like paradise in the bottom 300. yeah this list is awful though. i just read through them all and i can’t even remember the ones i wanted to point out were not memorable. but like, valerie where you at

Comment by me – October 17, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Paradise was fantastic! The choreography, the vocals, chemistry, energy. Very good. I don’t know what you didn’t like about it. I actually saw Meatloaf doing it live in concert, and he needed some of these kids’ energy in his performance. You could tell Meatloaf was tired of singing that song.

Comment by Tentoes – October 22, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t Rain on My Parade is, in my view, easily the best thats been done. Good selection for number one. I can’t disagree that I would have had Defying Gravity further up the list, but overall this is a pretty good list.

Comment by ben – October 17, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would have moved Defying Gravity and Rumour Has It/Someone Like You up higher too, but I do agree that Don’t Rain on My Parade is in the right spot. I also would definately have added River Deep, Mountain High and Valerie to the list. I also would like to know why these particular songs made the list?

Comment by elr – October 18, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are sooooooooooo many season 1 songs (aka when glee was absolutely fantastic) that should be on here. And some Season 2 songs. Where is Like a Prayer!? Or Thriller/Heads Will Roll!? But thank you for keeping Don’t Rain on My Parade as #1 as it should be. I will never understand why Unpretty/I feel Pretty is so loved when i think it’s kind of a crock of bull in terms of dianna’s voice and how it fit into the storyline.

Comment by Sam – October 17, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, you are SO RIGHT about Thriller/Heads Will Roll! That should totally be on the list!

Comment by Sara – October 17, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like a Prayer is my favorite. It used everyone and they all sounded great. Plus Jonathan Groff was in it so, BONUS.

Comment by Deena – October 17, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thriller/heads will roll, scream, Vocal adrenaline medley

Comment by TIMMY – October 17, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You lost me at Faithfully

Comment by whatever – October 17, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Faithfully was such a lackluster duet. I barely remember it.

Comment by Kirsten – October 17, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How could not remember that whole scene? This is when Finn tells Rachel he loves her for the first time right before they start singing so the emotion carries through the whole song. Cory and Lea harmonize perfectly and Lea does an amazing job hitting all of those ridiculously high notes. Faithfully is definitely one of the best duets of the whole series.

Comment by Kat – October 17, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • “cory and lea harmonize perfectly” – lol, roots before branches, anyone? i think your finchel heart is beating a little too hard. faithfully is good, but not whatever the hell you’re trying to get at.

Comment by you – October 17, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No River Deep Mountain High, Scream, Never Going Back Again, Somebody To Love (Queen version), Safety Dance, Papa Can You Hear Me but you include stuff like Mean and Jump? No thanks.

Comment by Bobby – October 17, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about “I Dreamed a Dream” with Rachel and her mom (Idina Menzel’s character…forgot her name)? That was awesome!

Comment by dan – October 18, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thank you! somebody to love is probably my all-time favorite group performance on this show. it was the first time i really went, wow. plus, and i may be wrong here, but i think it was the first glee club full group performance. to this day, i still get goosebumps when i hear it.

Comment by courtney – October 18, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Faithfully should be much higher on the list. It’s my favorite duet that’s ever come out of Glee. It was such a beautiful and powerful song. It really sums up their relationship and their relationship is the core of the show – the writers and actor’s words, not mine.

Comment by Annie – October 17, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t take you seriously when you defend a song performed by Cory Monteith

Comment by 345221 – October 17, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just can’t take you seriously.

Comment by vtr – October 17, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i do agree with the majority of this list. THe highlights of course are dont rain on my parade, rumour has it/someone like you, songbird and the scientist. I would probably add Mine and landslide. PS. Loved you included Who runs the world. HEMO rocked that!

Comment by heather – October 17, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The best part of that was the choreography and the chorus, not Heather. Dianna Agron surprised me on that one. I don’t understand how her dancing wasn’t featured more often. A shame, really

Comment by HeckL – October 17, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heather Morris can’t even sing…

Comment by Kirsten – October 17, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah and your ugly

Comment by m – October 17, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My ugly what?

Comment by Kirsten – October 17, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to agree with Kristen. Heather is a so so singer. Wonderful dancer. So, let us agree to disagree. I respect your opinion, but let’s not be offensive to others who disagree with you. OK!

Comment by Sil – October 21, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She definitely can’t sing, or act

Comment by HeckL – October 17, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But she can dance circles around you :D she’s a dancer above anything else and has progressed as an actor and singer, bye.

Comment by Jamale Brewster – October 18, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A list is off base when Teenage Dream is before Rumour Has It/Someone Like You or We Found Love is in the top5.

Comment by Dylan – October 17, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have said “Somebody to Love” as the No. 1 and “Baby it’s Cold Outside” as No. 2. Can’t believe they didn’t even make the list!

Comment by An Irish Starkid (@EatenByGiantFox) – October 17, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may be in the minority here, but I’ve always LOVED Mercedes and choir performing ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water.’

Comment by Tony – October 17, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We Found Love is not Top 5, let alone top 21.
    Rumor Has It/Someone Like you should be #3

Missing:
    Keep Holding on (SHOULD BE TOP 5 HELLOOOO)
    How Will I Know (They killed that song!)
    Like a Prayer (take out Like a Virgin)
    We Are Young

Personal Faves:
    Without You
    Baby Its Cold Outside
    Blackbird (replace I wanna Hold Your Hand)

Also, If an Original Song needs to be on there, Hell to the No was not the one. Trouty Mouth, My Cup, My Headband were all better!

Comment by Krystal – October 17, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 1. Don’t Rain on My Parade
      2. Keep Holding On
      3. Rumor Has It/Someone Like You
      4. Don’t Stop Believing
      5. Somebody To Love
      6. Teenage Dream
      7. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
      8. Smooth Criminal
      9. Like A Prayer
      10. Songbird

I dont care what order you want to put them, but those should definitely be the top 10!

Baby It’s Cold Outside
      How Will I Know
      We Are Young

these could also be in the top 10. All I know is that TV Lines list is quite a sham. We Found Love? Hell to the No? Who Run the World(Girls)? They aren’t even top 100 of Glee

Comment by Krystal M – October 17, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Brilliant top ten. Mine would include all but one, Teenage Dream, plus We Are Young. I think ‘We Are Young” was the best Glee Group Performance of Season 3 and in my top 3 Glee Performances of the previous season.

Comment by We Are Young (@OnCloudGlee) – October 18, 2012 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Somewhere only you know and its time should be in there…. hands down but Ausiello clearly has a problem with Blaine he never says anything nice about him so they would never make it

Comment by Katie – October 17, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you an idiot? Slezak is the one who put the list together and a Blaine number is in the top 10. Shut up.

Comment by Jesus – October 17, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • your a charmer, regardless slezak also has blaine hate… and one song in the top 10 does not do the character justice to all the awesome songs he has had… And just because you don’t agree with my opinion doesn’t mean i’m an idiot…

Comment by Katie – October 17, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • *You’re, and the part that makes you an idiot is an inability to read (and write, apparently).

Comment by Jesus – October 17, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, yeah, Slezak is the one who doesn’t like Blaine (I don’t think he even likes Darren), and probably only put Teenage Dream in there because he knew there’d be fits thrown if he didn’t. Ausiello likes Blaine (just not with Kurt).

Comment by bamabunny – October 17, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • definetely we are young!

Comment by silpen – October 17, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t take this list seriously, where is “Bohemian Rapsody” and “River deep, Mountain High” ??????

Comment by Amy – October 17, 2012 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with both esp Bohemian Rapsody, it was one of the highlights of season one for me!

Comment by Sandy – October 17, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • River Deep, Mountain High

I Dreamed a Dream— the PERFECT blend of two stellar voices

Comment by Mark – October 17, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree with number one. Don’t Rain On My Parade was mindblowing. I wouldn’t put Run The World or We Found Love anywhere near the top 20, and I think Faberry nutters are the only ones who would rate I Feel Pretty/Unpretty that high, but interesting list nonetheless.

Comment by nLs – October 17, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uh, I don’t give a crap about Faberry and I wouldn’t hesitate to rate it high. Interesting combination of voices, completely innovative arrangement. It sold excellently for a reason.

Comment by Jesus – October 17, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. I was just listening to it today. I think it’s a great mashup and a great performance – yes, even from Dianna. I really don’t get the Faberry thing.

Comment by Sienna – October 17, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with some… I love the first 2, totally my fav

Comment by s – October 17, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Rumour Has It/ Someone Like You and Matt Boomer and Darren Criss (sorry don’t know their charcters names) singing that song that was murdered on Xfactor UK on sunday night u know Somebody I Used To Know (or something like that) sorry for my lack of proper info.

Comment by laura meakin – October 17, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that song was flat. and creepy.

Comment by sam – October 17, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love smooth criminal

Comment by sam – October 17, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Queen’s Somebody to Love, Rehab, Imagine, Keep Holding On and most importanly Bohemian Rhapsody. Bohemian Rhaspdy is the best musical number on Glee

Comment by wahidrocket_ – October 17, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR. Bohemian Rhapsody is like divine-level and not making it here just makes the whole list irrelevant.

Comment by Leo – October 17, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t seen a lot of those performances (I stopped watching after the second season), but I can say that my favorite Glee performance EVER was always Artie’s version of “Dancing With Myself”. A close second is Blaine singing “When I Get You Alone”.

Comment by Babybop – October 17, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach!

Comment by Winnie – October 18, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You haven’t watched for so long and still look up articles? Strange.

Comment by Terri – October 22, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, I adore I Feel Pretty/Unpretty :)

Comment by ash – October 17, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thirding the motion for “Baby It’s Cold Outside”; that’s both a fantastic arrangement/performance and a key relationship moment in the series.

And I will always have a personal soft spot for that episode’s opener, “The Island of Misfit Toys”. That hits home both for the nostalgia quotient and the that-was-so-me-in-high-school riff.

Comment by John C. Bunnell – October 17, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • needs safety dance

Comment by sam – October 17, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with all except number 2. Santana’s Valerie should have that spot.

Comment by Fan – October 17, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Don’t Rain On My Parade and I Feel Pretty/Unpretty is my favorite duet so I’m happy about those 2. Nhf the rest :D

Comment by HeckL – October 17, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    Red Solo Cup
    The Scientist
    Somebody To Love
    We Are Young

Okay, top 25!!!

Comment by Eric – October 17, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Awful taste. Hungry Like the Wolf/Rio? Really?

Comment by Benj – October 17, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That ones kind of my guilty pleasure.

Comment by mercy – October 25, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Laughing because a Faberry duet outranked a Finchel one. Waiting for the flood of bitter shippers xx

Comment by Kiki – October 17, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you know they are coming, Finchel shippers are just that self-entitled

Comment by 345221 – October 17, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Faberry and Finnchel shippers are really great friend. They usually ship them together or something like that.

Comment by Leo – October 17, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are much better Vocal Adrenaline performances than that one with Unique. And by that I mean where the heck was Bohemian Rhapsody?! That performance was so good I was torn between which Glee club I wanted to win!
    Also, I am a little surprised that Idina was left off of the list. I would have loved to see I Dreamed A Dream or Poker Face on here, even if it was in the last place spot. And where is Kristin Chenowith? A Glee best of list is incomplete without at least one song by each of these magnificent ladies.

Comment by Sara – October 17, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ” That performance was so good I was torn between which Glee club I wanted to win!”

EXACTLY! I was totally okay with VA winning because THEY KILLED IT on Bohemian Rhapsody.

Comment by Wenders – October 17, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rumour has it/Someone like you should be in the top 3. The list is missing Valerie and Mine.

Comment by Isa – October 17, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There were some choices that made me wonder what you were thinking, but towards the top of the list I think you got it right. I can’t believe We Are Young isn’t on the list. Also Jump instead of great performances like Bust Your Window, My Man, or How Will I Know?

Comment by Laurie – October 17, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glaring omissions:
    Songbird
    Baby its Cold Outside
    Valarie

Comment by Rebecca Vietzen – October 17, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with DROMP at #1. No performance has ever managed to top that. IFP/U deserves to be #2, but I’d move the Adele mashup to top 5.

Comment by Laurie – October 17, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

17. How Will I Know
    18. To Sir, With Love
    19. Landslide
    20. Imagine
    21. River Deep, Mountain High + Get Happy/Happy Days

Comment by Lara Riley – October 17, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is the best list I’ve seen so far.

Comment by Benj – October 17, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to agree i think this is probably one of the best list ive ever seen

Comment by gary – October 17, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES YES YES to Bohemian Rhapsody. So epic. AND somebody to love, how is that not even o the original list i don’t understand.

Comment by Sam – October 17, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is one savy list. and its probably the most accurate one ive ever seen.

i would add two though. Keep Holding on, which I’d switch with Like a Virgin, and switch To Sir, With Love with Baby Its Cold Outside.

Comment by Krystal M – October 17, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! That would be the perfect list! Though i also liked hello by lea and jon groff, and cell block tango, i know theres not even so much singing but idk it was great to me!

Comment by Bea – October 22, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post