Exclusive

Bones Exclusive: Chuck Alum Vik Sahay Embroiled in Season 8 Burial Plot

Vik Sahay BonesChuck grad Vik Sahay is spying a return to the small screen with a Six Feet Under-esque guest stint on Bones, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Sahay will play Akshay Mirza, the eco-hip head of a funeral home that provides holistic, coffin-free burials. When his business partner and former lover is murdered, he becomes a prime suspect in the case.

RELATED | Bones Exclusive: Booth and Brennan to Go Undercover as [Spoiler]!

Since wrapping Chuck one year ago, Sahay has shot the indie sex romp My Awkward Sexual Adventure and the horror flick Wer (both due in 2013). He also just snagged a series regular role in the Tim McAuliffe-penned CTV pilot Satisfaction.

1. Dee says:

Good for Vik and I never thought to admit it but I miss Jeffster!

2. Annie says:

I am not ashamed to admit that I actually squee’d out loud when I read that headline. *sigh* Please, let him bring Jeffster! with him. (Or maybe not – that might be too much awesome for me to handle at one go.)

3. jimnan says:

feels like Yvonne, Vik, and Zac are really doing well after Chuck.

4. Roni says:

I miss Chuck!! :(

5. dude029 says:

Next to Yvonne, I thought Vik was the second best actor on the show.

6. gogel says:

Every time Vik got something to actually do on the show Chuck, you could see how good he could be.

7. Ali says:

Yay! Loved Vic on “Chuck” and miss seeing him on the tube. It’s my hope he’ll get his own show as he’s really funny and has some chops. I miss “Chuck” and all the actors on that show. They were a stellar cast. I’d love to see him join the “Big Bang Theory” cast. That could make for fun times.

8. Aiden says:

Gosh, how I miss CHUCK. I’m obsessively following all of the cast’s career pursuits (until the CHUCK movie. Ahem.) and so far they’ve turned me to DEXTER (Yvonne), LEVERAGE (Adam), and now BONES. And though Zac’s comedy pilot didn’t get picked up, he’s gonna kick ass on the big screen with THOR 2. So excited for this talented cast.

9. tarp says:

Vick seems to be doing mostly movies, American Reunion, My Awkward Sexual Adventure, Wer. Pretty successful! And I read that the pilot he’s doing “Satisfaction”, has Luke Macfarlane, from “Brothers and Sisters” in it. Coooool!

10. Eric says:

Man I miss Chuck and the gang!!! It is awesome to see Vik on BONES :-)