Hot Shots: Nikita Guns Down Justified Baddie

Get More: Photo Gallery, Previews

With his perpetual protector Boyd Crowder hanging back in Harlan, Justified‘s David Meunier makes his way to Nikita this fall and quickly finds himself on the wrong end of the titular spy’s gun.

Details surrounding the actor’s involvement in the upcoming Season 3 installment (titled “True Believer”) are scarce, but we can tell you that the episode centers on Nikita struggling with a new Division mission that reeks of Percy’s old Division antics.

Click through the shots below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Tags:

Comments (11)

• CAN’T WAIT! Love Nikita!

Comment by Jase – October 15, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David Meunier plays Jonny Crowder on Justified

Comment by Chris Errington – October 15, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Alex !!! I miss when she was seen heavily in photos and promos and was acknowledged by the CW promotion department to be a pretty major character.
    And where is Sean?

Comment by Watcher – October 15, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t Kick-Ass 2 filming?

Comment by Katoo – October 15, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 3 of Nikita started production couple of days after their Comic-Con event (which was at July 12), Kick-Ass 2 started production at Sep. 6 (-Sep. 23) and she’s supposed to have smaller role there because of Nikita… I just don’t get it… not even a line in the promo (which people said has scene from the first 3 episode) wow!

Comment by Watcher – October 15, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we need more alex!!! what happened to the show that was centered on two female leads, nikita and alex??

Comment by luli – October 15, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. I’m tired of the Mikita, I want Nikita/Alex!

Comment by Kavyn – October 15, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is back this friday! My life just got a whole lot better :)

Comment by JC – October 15, 2012 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita and Alex are like sisters….give it up for them!!

Comment by Shaun – October 15, 2012 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like Nikita/Owen best but I know it can’t happen. So is Sean still with Alex or what?

Comment by David – October 16, 2012 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want more alex n nikita scenes i love them fightin or together but i Love love love love love!!the emotional scenes between them

Comment by niamh #teamNalex – October 23, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post