TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from New Girl, Grey's Anatomy, HIMYM and More!

Get More: TVLine Mixtape

It might’ve started with Family Ties and “At This Moment.” Or maybe it was Friends‘ Ross and Rachel going on a break to the strains of “With or Without You.” Somewhere along the way, we started associating great songs with the big TV moments they’d accompanied, and we’re betting you do the same.

Since the fall season has already offered up some great iPod fodder, we’re helping you get your groove on by compiling a list of recent TV tunes that struck us as awesome, complete with song and artist information in case you want to add them to your permanent collection.

Here’s how it goes. First off, the usual warning: Spoilers abound. Second, you know we lurve Glee, but we kept the list to songs used as background rather than as musical numbers unto themselves. That said, there’s nothing scientific behind our picks; we just went with what we thought was cool. If you disagree or have other suggestions, that leads us to our third point: Hit the comments section, because we really wanna know what TV songs you’d choose.

Let’s get started! Peruse our TVLine Mixtape playlist, and then fill the comments with your favorite TV jams!

SERIES AND EPISODE | Revenge, “Destiny”

SONG TITLE | “Into the Black”

ARTIST | Chromatics

ALBUM | Kill for Love (2012)

WHY IT ROCKED | Boozy and bereaved, Daniel watched from afar as his former fiancée stood on her dock after a moonlight swim. Jack and Amanda lay in bed, neither sleeping, neither happy. At Cliffside, Charlotte railed against the indignity of her father’s betrayal. And the lyric –”Once you’re gone, you can never come back” – applied to all of them.

LINER NOTES | The song used in this scene is a cover of Neil Young’s “Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black).”

SERIES AND EPISODE | The Mindy Project, “Pilot”

SONG TITLE | “Bad Girls”

ARTIST | M.I.A.

ALBUM | Available now in single; slated for M.I.A.’s not-yet-titled studio album due in December

WHY IT ROCKED | If you can think of a better soundtrack for ditching a blind date, running barefoot through city streets when you can’t get a cab, navigating a quick change, scrubbing in and delivering a breech baby, we’d like to hear it. (Side note: For reasons we can’t quite pinpoint, the lipstick removal in particular is just. so. badass.)

SERIES AND EPISODE | Sons of Anarchy, “Stolen Huffy”

SONG TITLE | “The Lost Boy”

ARTIST | Greg Holden

ALBUM | n/a – though the song is available as a charity single benefitting the Red Cross

WHY IT ROCKED | Still hollowed out by Opie’s death in the previous episode, SAMCRO gave him a quiet send-off. Drinks were raised. Tears were shed. Childhood photos were lovingly tucked into jackets. And as the chorus blossomed, Jax led the procession that put the troubled Son to rest.

LINER NOTES | Holden co-wrote the debut single “Home” for American Idol‘s Phillip Phillips.

SERIES AND EPISODE | Raising Hope, “Not Indecent, But Not Quite Decent Enough Proposal”

SONG TITLE | “White Night”

ARTIST | The Postelles

ALBUM | The Postelles (2011)

WHY IT ROCKED | It took them a few times to nail it – and even the so-called right time involved him admitting that he’d once had a momentary sumthin’-sumthin’ with her mom — but the boppy music that cranked up when Sabrina accepted Jimmy’s proposal gave us a good feeling that their new home will be a happy one. (Take that, Grandma!)

SERIES AND EPISODE | Bones, “The Future in the Past”

SONG TITLE | “Ho Hey”

ARTIST | The Lumineers

ALBUM | The Lumineers (2012)

WHY IT ROCKED | There’s nothing to cement Brennan’s return to the Jeffersonian (and Booth, of course) like a good, music-backed montage. When Brennan and Angela each figured out a piece of the Pelant puzzle, it looked like the criminal mastermind was going to go away for a really long time. (Turned out he did… as an extradited “Egyptian” – and therefore basically free — citizen.) Ah well. At least the song was solid.

LINER NOTES | If “Ho Hey” sounded familiar, it’s likely because you heard it in ads for Blue Moon beer.

SERIES AND EPISODE | How I Met Your Mother, “Farhampton”

SONG TITLE | “The Funeral”

ARTIST | Band of Horses

ALBUM | Everything All the Time (2006)

WHY IT ROCKED | Guys, we met the mother! If ever a moment needed to be commemorated with a tune, this was it.

SERIES AND EPISODE | Elementary, “Pilot”

SONG TITLE | “Young Blood”

ARTIST | The Naked and the Famous

ALBUM | Passive Me, Aggressive You (2011)

WHY IT ROCKED | Most the songs on our list were picked because they provided a background for a hugely emotional moment. This one was picked because we thought it was a cool song and because a TVLine editor happened to be running in Central Park as Lucy Liu was shooting her fleet-footed scenes alongside the reservoir earlier this year.

SERIES AND EPISODE | New Girl, “Re-Launch”

SONG TITLE | “All Alright”

ARTIST | Fun.

ALBUM | Some Nights (2012)

WHY IT ROCKED | Nick’s sweet reassurance to an out-of-work Jess (“C’mon, I can’t do anything and look at me! I’m… kinda fine”), her giggled admission that she’d confused “shot girl” for “cigarette girl” and his easy arm around her shoulders were perfectly backed by the pop confection.

SERIES AND EPISODE | Parenthood, “The Talk”

SONG TITLE | “Towards the Sun”

ARTIST | Alexi Murdoch

ALBUM | Towards the Sun (2011)

SONG TITLE | “Names and Races”

ARTIST | Foreign Fields

ALBUM | Anywhere But Where I Am (2012)

WHY THEY ROCKED | As if the drama needed more help tugging on our hearts… These two acoustic numbers put a soft edge on a tough subject, the first while Jasmine and Crosby were talking to Jabbar about racism and the second as the worried parents watched their son sleep.

SERIES AND EPISODE | Grey’s Anatomy, “Going, Going, Gone”

SONG TITLE | “Without You”

ARTIST | One Two

ALBUM | The version used in the show was the acoustic single; you can find another version on the band’s Best Friend EP (2012)

WHY IT ROCKED | “Death changes everything,” Mer said. “This song makes us want to hug our person very tightly,” we say. RIP, Mark.

Comments (90)

• What a cool article! I loved “All Alright” in New Girl…it’s nice to see Fun. songs that are not We Are Young or Some Nights getting recognition!

Comment by Alex – October 6, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True. Although truth be told I’m just giddy whenever they’re played.

Comment by Ashley – October 6, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I know, right? So cool it had to be done twice. (On EW.com. About five hours before this one was published. And it included Fringe & “Only You”.)

Comment by Annie – October 6, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, “Hey Ho” has been just about everywhere these days: a promo for “The Office” centering on Jim and Pam; country and classic rock radio stations; TV commercials. It’s a catchy tune.

I like this article. It seems a bit more thorough than EW.com’s TV jukebox that they do every other week. I hope you do this every week.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – October 6, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it was also in the Christmas Hart of Dixie ep last season, the very ending season between Zoe and Wade. the lumineers are friends of my sisters, and I’m so happy for their success!!

Comment by Margaret – October 6, 2012 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually much preferred the Elvis Costello song “Watching the Detectives” that played at the end of Elementary. So fun and apt.

Comment by Christina – October 6, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That song, and Elvis Costello in general, are just awesome.
      I’m with everyone else, this should be a regular feature. Even if I don’t watch the show these songs are from I’m always up for the songs being discussed here and discovering new music as a result.

Comment by Angela – October 7, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Television shows sure love using “Young Blood”. It’s been featured in quite a few shows.

Comment by Monica – October 6, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You should definitely do this more often! I’ve been singing “Into the Black” the whole week and I thought it fit the scene perfectly.

Also, Grey’s really doesn’t need heartbreaking music to be even more heartbreaking. (Plus – did they feature every Snow Patrol song that exists already? It’s been two episodes, and no Snow Patrol yet? What’s happening? :D)

Comment by Anna – October 6, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could be wrong, but one of the first (and most effective, IMHO) times “Ho Hey” was used in TV was the in the Hart of Dixie episode right before Christmas last year. It was during a Zoe/Wade moment at the end of the episode, and I was hooked on the song from the second I heard, “I belong with you/you belong with me/you’re my sweetheart.”

Comment by mm – October 6, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys should make this a weekly thing.. I loved that song from Sons of Anarchy but hadn’t gotten around to looking for it. it’s on my Ipod now thanks to you.

Comment by John – October 6, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you go to “SoA” ‘s website they list the featured music in the episode recap.

Comment by Jon – October 7, 2012 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice list. I still think the best song choice and placement I’ve seen in the last few seasons of TV is Florence + The Machine’s ‘Seven Devils’ at the end of the Revenge S1 finale. A perfect merging of scene and song.

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could not agree more, I still cannot listen to that song with thinking of that incredible finale.

Comment by Mike – October 6, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I love this song! And this is where I heard it for the first time!

Comment by JustineK – October 6, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great idea and about time :) Could you maybe even make it a weekly updated Spotify playlist so we don’t have to look for all the songs on our own?

Comment by Carolin Neumann (@CarolinN) – October 6, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the exact same thing! Spotify playlist! My two favorite things coming together, music and TV Shows!

Comment by kbooga – October 7, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Young Blood is one of my favourite songs! Love the way it’s being used a lot on TV.

Comment by Aoife – October 6, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please, please make this a weekly feature! Great idea :D
    If you had done this when Chuck was on the air, it probably would have made the list every week!

Comment by liddad – October 6, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! that was exactly my thought, ‘Chuck’ used such phenomenal music all the way through to its very last episode – the music choices would always fit the scenes perfectly and were definitely a factor that really drew me into the show

Comment by Erin – October 8, 2012 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah! Young Blood was on Chuck in that awesome proposal / Clara’s birth, We Don’t Eat when Chuck’s mom told Ellie the family’s backstory, Skinny Love, Signs, Feeling Good. So many music moments. Love the column!

Comment by Rae – October 13, 2012 04:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know it’s a week later, but I would have added the song Walter listened to at the end of the premiere of Fringe, “Only You” by Alison Moyet/Yazoo.

Comment by bamabunny – October 6, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that was a great song for the scene

Comment by Zak – October 6, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my thought! That song and moment came to mind when I saw this article title. It was such a wonderful moment.

Comment by Amy – October 7, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great article! Here’s yet another vote for you guys making this a regular thing. I seriously discover most of my favorite songs when they’re featured in tv shows!

Comment by oblibrarylady – October 6, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeahh, they should do this more often! At least once a month.

Comment by Olivia – October 6, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the next edition of this! Seriously, this was a genius idea.

Comment by Sarah – October 6, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just to add, in the second ep of Elementary right before the end there was a beautifully haunting song (to refresh, some lyrics: “Take my hand, if it gets you through then it’s alright / but take your time, til it relates to you then it’s alright / and you’ll never know how it feels… to have hope, to have hope”). It’s “Bloodline” by Barbarossa; had it on repeat all weekend so thought I’d share :)

Comment by Saint Alicia – October 6, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thanks…was hoping someone knew this tune that was used in Elementary episode 2. really cool sounding…

Comment by MisterMusic – October 6, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did u find bloodline? Not on iTunes!

Comment by Ashley – October 11, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did u find bloodline? Not on iTunes! Thanks!

Comment by Ashley – October 11, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow thank you, I’ve been trying to find the name of this song for a week!!!

Comment by TheBrownBomber – October 11, 2012 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you! shazam & sound hound were stumped

Comment by geeva – October 21, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thank you for posting this.i wasnt suppose to sleep if im not able to find it :)

Comment by lea – February 1, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for this – was looking for this song for ages!

Comment by Michaela – February 10, 2013 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How I Met Your Mother has always had great music tied in with the episodes. I did love the song “The Funeral,” but my absolute favorite song HIMYM has featured was Grizzly Bear’s “Two Weeks.” It was at the end of the season 5 episode “The Window.” They play the song when Ted’s learning about ‘the ultimate girl next door’s love story with the ‘boy next door.’ Such a pretty song.

Comment by Jessica M – October 6, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since I’ve started watching Parenthood it has been my opinion it has the best music on TV. I loved Ho Hey on Bones as well. I had never heard it before. :)

Comment by Kim R – October 6, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. P’hood has fantastic music every episode.

Add me to the chorus of people who’d love to see this as a weekly feature. Feel free to add a list of songs from commericals if you want to branch out (although I always seem to fall in love with songs composed specifically for that commercial.) I’m always looking for new music to try out.

Comment by big cheddar – October 6, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still can’t listen to the Michelle Branch song Goodbye to You without thinking of its scene in the Buffy episode Tabula Rasa.

Comment by xx – October 6, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah….Buffy always had fantastic music! I have a playlist that’s nothing but music from Buffy episodes.

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Funeral! I love this song and I was extremely happy to hear it on HIMYM!

Comment by JustineK – October 6, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you heard the Serena Ryder version (feat. on GG)? It’s actually a good rendition

Comment by Rae – October 13, 2012 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this! So much of the music I listen to comes from tv. I always get griped at for singing over dialogue when a song I love comes on tv.

Comment by Leah – October 6, 2012 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really loved this posting. I know time and time again I have heard a song used in a show and don’t get me wrong the show is awesome but THAT song at just THAT moment made it all the more poignant. The season finale of Covert Affairs where Annie rides off in Auggie’s car was made even more memorable by playing Shake it Out by Florence + the Machines. And there was a scene with Owen and Christina in last season of Grey’s – she is sitting on a bed and it was after we found out that he cheated… I never found out the name of the song but it was amazing.

Comment by H.Houston – October 6, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I enjoyed shake it out dur

Comment by Mike – October 6, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also enjoyed Shake it out when it was featured on HIMYM on the season 7 episode when Ted finally have up on Robin and him ever being together, Florence and te machine songs are always my favorite when features on TV, during this and Revenge, so great!

Comment by Mike – October 6, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @H.Houston, there’s a website called tunefind.com that tells you the songs that are played on tv shows. You can search by song, show, artist…it’s pretty cool!

Comment by oblibrarylady – October 7, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart! Can you do this every week???There are so many good things about Television and soundtracks are on of them! Hey hey, My my was also used on Sons of Anarchy, lower-pitched but always a perfect fit!

Comment by emma – October 6, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was recorded by a different artist and when I heard it on Revenge, it made me go watch that episode of SoA!! lol

Comment by Amanda Adwell – October 19, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey Tvline

when I click on some of your links via my facebook page I get a security warning that says “the link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by a facebook partner” You can choose to ignore the warning and follow the link or go back to the previous page. It’s happened twice now I just thought you’d like to know.

Comment by Chris – October 6, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great to see Kiwi music impacting the States (young Blood) its certainly being well recognized. brings back memories of Chuck 4×13

Comment by Bernadine – October 6, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From the 2nd Episode of Greys Anatomy: Kodaline – All I want. Get it people.

Comment by Eli – October 6, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know and they are awesome live, song still sends tingles..

Comment by CJ109 – November 22, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this is technically not part of the “fall season” but it just aired in early September so I think it qualifies: Show is Covert Affairs, episode “Glass Spider”, the final scene, and the song is “The Blowers Daughter” by Scala & Kolacny Brothers. It’s a cover; the original is by Damien Rice.

I had never even heard the original version of this song before, let alone the cover version used in this episode, but I thought it was absolutely brilliant in this scene. It had a haunting quality that totally elevated the scene.

Comment by maryploppins – October 6, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You should do more of this! Weekly please? :D
    This article rocks!

Comment by Ryan – October 6, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When i think of music for Grey’s Anatomy i always think of Chasing Cars.

Comment by greysfan – October 6, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I beg to differ about “Young Blood” on Elementary…that song was perfect for Chuck in “Chuck vs the Push Mix”

Comment by Michele – October 6, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t really have anything to add, but I really enjoyed reading this! Some of the songs mentioned above really stuck out to me when I was watching too.

I’d love to see this become a regular feature.

Comment by Tee – October 6, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay what about Death to Everyone – bonnie billy on private practice, it was such agood use for those scenes

Comment by alara – October 6, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s a mixtape ;) (I kid I’m 42) u shouda said 8-track

Comment by Chris Halarewich – October 6, 2012 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nolan boxing to Tame Impala’s “Elephant” in Revenge was awesome, totally pumped for season 2

Comment by chuckles – October 6, 2012 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To be fair, “Young Blood” from the Elementary pilot was played in the Whitney season 1 finale. Just saying. At the end of the season Whitney had some good song selections. Someone has to stand up for poor Whitney.

Comment by Young Matthew – October 6, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No they don’t. She is awful.

Comment by tripoli – October 6, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Young Blood also played on Gossip Girl, The Secret Circle and Chuck. I’m pretty sure it played on more shows but I think Chuck did it best. I can’t listen to the song now without thinking of that beautiful scene paired with the song. I miss Chuck.

Comment by Scarlett.H – October 7, 2012 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can add me to the list of people in this thread who would like TVLine to do this more often. Most of my favorite musical artists are artists that I discovered because their music was featured on various TV shows that I watch. I really think TVLine should start doing this music column once a week, or at the very least once a month. I really enjoyed reading this article.

Comment by Taylor – October 6, 2012 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought it was adorable that they played “White Night” after she accepted Jimmy’s proposal, because that song played in the Halloween episode where they first kissed (even though she was plastered).

Comment by Babybop – October 6, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know they said recent, but if we could expand upon the idea and go with “all time,” I’d like to add “Skinny Love” by Bon Iver (Chuck vs. the Break Up, S02E03). Done and done.

Comment by MuthafknEddy – October 6, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll go ahead and chime and to reiterate that you should make this a weekly thing. You know when Vampire Diaries comes back they will have some great tunes that they use, like always.

Comment by Sg.Grant – October 6, 2012 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Ho Hey” was nice, but I don’t think anything can top “From the Ground Up” from the season 7 finale

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 6, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honourable mention to Walter’s Yazoo moment in the taxi on Fringe.

Comment by Loki – October 6, 2012 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “White Night” (Raising Hope) was also the song that played at the Halloween party after which Jimmy and Sabs had their drunken, mistaken identity first kiss. So it was very appropriate.

Comment by cjeffery7 – October 6, 2012 10:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great article, I wish you decide to make it a weekly thing because it’s really cool!!

Comment by Vittoria – October 7, 2012 12:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the naked and the famous “young blood” = CHUCKs proposal to Sarah at the hospital FTW!

please make such a column every week

Comment by Ben – October 7, 2012 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There were so many good songs in both “House” that I can’t even begin, but let’s try anyway.

EPISODE: “Wilson’s Heart”
    SONG: “Passing Afternoon”
    ARTIST: Iron and Wine

EPISODE: “Human Error”
    SONG: “A Good Man”
    ARTIST: Josh Ritter

EPISODE: “Fools For Love”
    SONG: “Walter Reed”
    ARTIST: Michael Penn

EPISODE: “Perils of Paranoia”
    SONG: “Waking Life”
    ARTIST: Schulyer Fisk

I could go on and on about the brilliant music in “House.” And I haven’t even mentioned the recurring uses of “You Can’t Always Get What You Want.”

Comment by Emgee – October 7, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Grey’s Anatomy has the best music. I discovered some of my all-time favorites through TV shows I watch. Should make this a, at least, monthly feature.

Comment by Marsya – October 7, 2012 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Grey’s and Vampire Diaries are the shows I most consistently hear great music on.

Comment by oblibrarylady – October 7, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I second that! I find so many new artists and songs because of these shows. Easily my 2nd and 3rd most soundtracked shows. The first goes to Dawson’s Creek. Though a littled dated, I think they were one of the first to use music consistently and effectively.

Comment by Van – October 8, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Grey’s was the first show that I really paid attention to the music and they do a great job of weaving it in. So many of my favorite songs originated on Grey’s.

Comment by Lana – October 11, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there is also… deer tick’s cover of death to everyone on private practice s6ep02

Comment by lamoush – October 7, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is not a Fall episode, but how perfect was “Crystal Blue Persuasion” in “Breaking Bad episode 8? I will never hear that song the same again! Also, add me to the list of people who would like to see this feature done regularly.

Comment by Melanie – October 7, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do make this a weekly rubric. I love the idea! TVLine, you are the best! “Ho Hey” is a great song, didn’t know about it until now. How haven’t I noticed it when watching Bones? As for “Young Blood”, I know it from TV. It’s been in quite a few shows and I love it.

Comment by Stefan – October 7, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Lumineers Ho Hey was also in the Bing: Hawaii Commercials

Comment by kristina K – October 7, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • going to listen through this list later on :)

sb should create a spotify playlist! :D

Comment by Carda – October 8, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post