TVLine Items: Watch Nashville Now! Plus, Once Upon a Time and Fringe Casting News and More!

Eager to visit Nashville? Hulu has you covered, y’all!

The streaming site has posted the buzzy new ABC drama’s pilot episode in full, ahead of its scheduled launch on Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 10/9c.

Head here to watch Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere get deliciously catty, and then hit the comments with your early reactions to the twang-tinged series.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Once Upon a Time has promoted Colin O’Donoghue — and, in turn, Captain Hook — to series regular, EW.com reports. The Irish actor will make his debut in the ABC series’ Oct. 21 installment.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Can the Mad Hatter Help Save Emma and Snow?

Grammy winner Jill Scott has been tapped to appear in Fringe‘s final season, per EW.com, playing an intuitive, oracle-like woman.

Prison Break‘s Jodi Lyn O’Keefe will co-star in Stalkers, a TV movie/backdoor pilot for Lifetime. Based on Rhonda Saunders’ book, Whispers of Fear: The True Story of the Prosecutor Who Stalks the Stalkers, the project follows a cop with a troubled past (played by the previously cast Drea De Matteo) and an ambitious DA (O’Keefe), who work together to bring a stalker to justice.

Agnes Bruckner (Private Practice) will portray Anna Nicole Smith in an upcoming Lifetime telepic centering on the late Playboy pinup.

RELATED | Arrested Development Exclusive: Mad Men‘s John Slattery Joins Season 4 Cast

Netflix has announced that it will launch its new original series House of Cards on February 1, 2013. From David Fincher and Beau Willimon, the drama is a political soap set in modern-day D.C. and stars Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara.

REELZ has renewed XIII: The Series for a second season, TVLine has confirmed.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. veronic says:

Well, making series regular a character who we havent’ seen yet…………..
    And we have enough series regular.
    I’m talking about OUAT

• Esaul says:

Although we haven’t seen them, the producers have. They have stories written, episodes done, etc. Makes sense to do this if they like him.

• Gilda says:

True, but if he’s a villain, not one of the heroes, I feel like there’s more of a spot for him available. They’re humanizing the current villains a lot, I feel like a new big bad would serve the show well.

2. Sonya says:

Sadly it’s not as good as I thought it would be :P

3. sladewilson says:

Jill Scott and Fringe – okay that’s just a too cool combo right there…

4. Sonya says:

I meant ‘Nashville’ is sadly not as good as I thought it would be

5. MJ says:

I’ll Nashville a few episodes and see what happens. It’s yet to be seen whether my love for Connie Britton can outweigh how much I dislike Hayden Pannettiere. I don’t think she was a smart casting decision at all.

6. Patricia says:

Just heard about this xiii show and it looks Awsome, I’m kinda late to it reelz is airing the last episode this week, hopefully they’ll have reruns of the first season soon.

7. Charles says:

Watched the Nashville pilot and LOVED it!. I love Connie, and Hayden does a fantastic job here, even though I wasn’t a fan of hers on Heroes. This show is by far the best new show this season, followed closely by Last Resort. ABC has yet another winner with this show. Other networks should be taking note.

8. ktbanks says:

Nashville was AMAZING!
    Also, loved the song at the end (If I Didn’t Know Better). I’d been hearing about how great the song at the end was before I watched, and naturally, it’s a song by The Civil Wars from their pre-debut live album. No wonder it’s fantastic!

9. Amanda says:

Colin looks so HOT in the previews that I got a little scared and wondering if I should charge ABC for the therapy I’ll need for wanting to be with Captain Hook! So I’m happy he’s already been made a regular. OUAT has yet to steer wrong in the casting department.

• Ana says:

Oh my god his beauty is rather blinding isn’t it? I was reading that someone was upset that he was already a series regular because it took them so long to make Meghan one. I personally have a feeling that Hook is going to surpass Red in the badass department so it doesn’t bother me one bit. Besides a person’s popularity has nothing to do with whether or not they become regulars. :)

10. Eliza says:

Loved Jill Scott in The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency and look forward to seeing her acting again.

11. jt says:

Nashville was ridiculously good. nice blend of music and drama.

12. Lauren says:

LOVED the Nashville pilot!

13. Maria says:

Reallyy liked the Nashville pilot. not a fan of Hayden though but she plays her character well. I lovedd the song at the end! I’m sure they will be put it on itunes, I would like to get it. should be a great show, can’t wait to watch more.

14. Wouldn’t it be a bit more accurate to say that Reelz has picked up the rights to air the second season of XIII? It irks me a bit when networks call a show an original series even though they’ve been airing for years in other countries before they picked them up (Syfy with Lost Girl is another example).

15. Gerald says:

Nashville is great, there’s a nice blend of drama and the music world. The acting is a great and I’m already looking forward to the next episode. What a fun, addictive show… Besides, you have to admit that even if you hate Hayden, she’s great in her role and she’s a lot of fun.

16. Kat says:

LOVED the “Nashville” pilot! Connie Britton is perfect for the role! And so is Hayden, though. She’s good at playing the bratty girl. The music was great and so was the drama! The stories are starting to get juicy already.

17. patti says:

Too many regulars on Once upon a Time. Really weird they will have three main villians. Hopefully that means Rumple can get redemption that doesn’t involve him having to die. hook and king george can be the unredeemable ones.

• Ana says:

Eddie and Adam have said that Hook has a complicated backstory and that he’s a very misunderstood character so I doubt he’ll be unredeemable but King George could very well be the 100% evil character in OUAT. I won’t judge him yet as we’ve never seen HIS backstory but we shall see. :)

18. Kelly says:

All the new characters on Once and the sideways storytelling is too much like Lost. I hope Hook being a regular doesn’t mean less for Red,Archie,Granny,Belle and Grumpy. I hope it doesnt mean they will only get one episode a season while the newbies and core five (charming family,rumple,regina) get multiple ala kate and jack.

19. Gretta says:

Boo! Nahsville’s blocked here! But I adore Connie Britton and I’ve always loved Eric Close, so it’s must-see viewing for me. Can’t wait!