Hawaii Five-0 Casts Vanessa Marcil to Play Head Games With McGarrett

Vanessa Marcil Hawaii Five-0Vanessa Marcil is hitting the beach.

The General Hospital and Las Vegas alumna will guest-star in an upcoming Season 3 episode of Hawaii Five-0, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | Exclusive: Hawaii Five-0 Books Hip Hop Star T.I.

Marcil will appear as a therapist McGarrett suspects is involved in a murder case and might be messing with his mind. The episode is slated for November.

“Can now die happy. On set laughing with Christine Lahti,” the actress tweeted on Thursday, praising Lahti’s skill as an actress and calling her “the coolest chick ever.”

Hawaii Five-0 currently airs Mondays at 10/9c on CBS.

1. Lilly says:

I love Hawaii Five-0 but this constant kidnapping theme is tiring me out. If Christine Lahti hadn’t been cast, I would have ditched this show at the end of the season opener. When her story is done, I may be as well, despite enjoying the banter and humour between the characters. The writers are stuck in a rut, me thinks. And last time I checked, this show wasn’t called Without A Trace.

2. TV Gord says:

So, the soap world has been assuming her tweets over the past couple of weeks are referring to a return to General Hospital. Does this mean that’s not true? I’m guessing yes.

3. wrstlgirl says:

Ugh, okay a guest spot I can handle but I’m not a fan. The show itself needs a reboot, if it wasn’t for the banter between McGarrett and Danno I would truly be very bored. But I’m sticking with it for now.

4. Adam says:

They truly don’t need guest stars but need a better storyline plots.

5. Daniela says:

The show SUCKS!!!! Vanessa Marcil should just return to General Hospital. A guest-spot on that awful show!? Really!? That’s what she’s been tweeting about for over a week now!? I so hoped we would see a Brenda return now that Kate has gone completely crazy.

6. Jennifer says:

This is why I don’t have twitter account. I do NOT need to know the every waking thought or idea of every single person, famous or not. I do NOT need every single thought that goes through my head coming out my fingertips onto the internet. And I really don’t give a good God-damn if Vanessa is going to be on the show, Alex, Daniel and Scott are all the eye-candy I need! Really, someone mentioned to me recently the guy from one of the boybands, Nick? Nate? Something with an “N” and I didn’t even remember the actor, I remembered the episode but I couldn’t remember who the actor was.

7. Metome says:

Love Vanessa!! Can’t wait to see her on the show!!

8. I don’t like her since she was Donna’s bitchy cousin Gina in Beverly Hills 90210. Yes, I can hold grudges that long.

9. Lyndsey says:

Let me guess, her character is going to be spoiled, self-centered, and bitchy…because that’s the only character she knows how to play. I truly hope her scenes are fleeting!

10. Sam says:

Awesome. She’s my favorite actress and I will definitely watch this. Congrats Vanessa!

11. richard danner says:

Lmao @ Barbie……I remember her on 90210 as well!!!!! And turns out she was Donna’s sister….lol but she was a bitch, she certainly wasn’t a Valerie…;)

12. Colleen says:

Love Hawaii Five-O! Started watching the show because Alex O’Loughlin was in it, but love the interaction between Danno and McGarrett. Like Vanessa Marcil as well. Liked her part in Las Vegas and watched that for the duration that it was on.

13. Jeff millmans. says: