NCIS Exclusive: Alex Kingston Cast in 'A Very Disturbing' November Episode

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Another woman of substance is about to enter Leroy Jethro Gibbs’ orbit on CBS’ NCIS — and what’s more, he’s going to need her badly.

ER and Doctor Who vet Alex Kingston has been cast in the Nov. 27 episode of TV’s most watched drama series as Miranda Pennebaker, a “woman of questionable morals,” series boss Gary Glasberg tells TVLine exclusively.

RELATED | NCIS Aftermath: Even With Harper Dearing Gone, There Will Be Concern for Gibbs

Pennebaker, Glasberg previews, “deals in everything from high end weapons sales to priceless gems. Her connections go all the way up the ladder of D.C. politics, and Gibbs needs her for this very disturbing, emotional case.”

In fact, Kingston’s character proves so valuable, she is already being eyed for an encore. ” I’m a huge fan of Alex’s and she embodies everything I hoped for from this character,” says Glasberg. “Heck, you might even see her again.”

RELATED | Fall Preview: NCIS‘ Michael Weatherly Says ‘This Is the Year’ for Tony/Ziva

In addition to her runs as Doctor Who‘s River Song (who resurfaced just last Friday) and ER‘s Dr. Corday, Kingston’s TV credits include Upstairs, Downstairs, Law & Order: SVU, Private Practice and FlashForward.

NCIS of course airs Tuesday at 8/7c, where this week it repeated as the night’s most watched and highest-rated program.

Comments (126)

• Isn’t Alex Kingston a redhead? If so, she’s right up Gibbs’ alley, so to speak…

Comment by sladewilson – October 3, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heh, that was my first thought as well ;), but I still like Abigail Borin/Diane Neal too…

Comment by Saint Alicia – October 3, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Diane Neal would be my pick also. She’s good looking and smart and adds to the show and doesn’t come off as just wanting to get in bed with Gibbs.

Comment by Carol – October 4, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Loooooove Diane Neal.

Why’s everyone so stuck on wanting people to be romantically involved? I’d rather have them focus on the ensemble, personally.

Comment by Meg (@dietpunkfics) – October 4, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too!

Comment by robinetty – October 4, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She is more a strawberry blonde, depending on lighting. Whatever color, drop dead sexy!

Comment by Izzy – October 4, 2012 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In all honesty it leaves room for concern. While I’m sure shes a great actress I would rather avoid the relationship occurring for rear of NCIS coping out in order to get viewers. Jamie Lee Curtis for example did some great films in the past and was brought on and yet, most viewers after first couple episodes weren’t thrilled. I feel this might be the case again here and wish NCIS would focus on what it does best, and not adding people into the show which could ultimately distract from the fantastic ensemble they currently have. Not to mention that it could cause plot complications or grow tiresome to the point where people would be clambering for her to leave just as many have for Curtis.

Comment by Meg – October 4, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree! Why try to fix something that’s not broke?

Comment by diane – October 5, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, I was just thinking the other day about Gibbs and Abigail (Diane Neal) I like her because they work well together but right now romance would complicate things. I am glad Jamie Lee Curtis is gone, she really complicated things.
        They need to focus on doing what they do best, that’s what make the show, and I really hope Ducky dies nit leave

Comment by Pam – October 5, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • how could u say u hope ducky dies u r a idiot he is part of the show

Comment by melanie – October 8, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think she meant she hopes Ducky does not leave

Comment by Jennifer – February 8, 2013 06:47 PM PDT
      • I agree, leave things alone, stop messing with a good thing. leave romance out of it.

Comment by Mrs. Linda M. Hammond – October 6, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I disagree. Jamie Lee Curtis was perfect for Gibbs. It’s time to move beyond redheads.

Nancy

Comment by Nancy – October 14, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex Kingston is a awesome talent. Happy to see her make an appearance on NCIS.

Comment by Jack Wahl – October 3, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they had cast Alex instead of Jamie Lee Curtis last season. When I read this I thought Alex would have been perfect for Jamie’s role. I am glad Alex will be on the show and hoping she will be back. Loved her on ER and Flashforward. Somebody needs to give her permanent place in primetime drama. Maybe Castle, Grimm. Hawaii 5-0, Fallen Skies, something.

Comment by Jennifer – October 3, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

I like Jamie Lee Curtis but Ryan was annoying and her relationship with Gibbs seem like they were trying to outdo each other all the time.

Comment by Kath – October 3, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree.

Comment by Lorie – October 4, 2012 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was Curtis trying to out do Gibbs and Gibbs just kept to his usual self while Curtis danced around him looking like a fool. I love JLC but this role did not fit her. She was always trying to prove something no one else gave a damn about.

Comment by Milton Billingsley – October 4, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ditto. I thought I was the only one who felt that this role was not only miscast, but miswritten. I felt like they were forcing a relationship between the two. I saw no romantic sparks between the two.

Comment by Kate – October 4, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They dated for real years ago

Comment by Eileen – October 4, 2012 12:27 PM PDT
          • Jamie Lee Curtis is a great actress, but the character as written was definitely a disappointment. I do think that Diane Neal/Abigail Borin is the right match for Gibbs, as Ducky intimated, Gibbs and Borin would either have a whirlwind romance, or due to their work ethic, the longest courtship in history. It will be interesting to see if they finally let that relationship develop.

Comment by Robin Roderick – October 4, 2012 05:26 PM PDT
        • I totally agree! Why try to fix something that’s not broke? Besides there was ZERO chemistry between JLC & Gibbs!

Comment by diane – October 5, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I like Jamie Lee Curtis but not in her role on NCIS – very annoying and the role was unbelievable. Gibbs needs someone in his life, just not Jamie Lee Curtis.

Comment by PJ Watters – October 4, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen to this state ment. Abigal Born is just not up to par for Jethro. Not the looker he deserves. She’ll be seen with the most handsome on TV and as far as I’m concerned, she can’t cut it. To me she looks like an old lady and Jamie Lee did as well. Let’s get him something gorgeous that he deserves!!!

Comment by Betty – October 5, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly! Her character was absolutely unbearable!!!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 4, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree too! The character was annoying. It seemed she was always withholding valuable vital security information because Gibbs wouldn’t “share” with her. Incredibly immature. Also in my mind right now, Jamie Lee Curtis is so identified with Activia, that I kept waiting for her to question Gibbs and the others on their digestion and regularity.

Comment by millie – October 5, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess you havent been watching Dr Who

Comment by Bruce – October 4, 2012 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • (*Doctor Who!)
        She’s not on there as a main character. She’s a recurring one that pops up several times a season. Heaven knows I WISH Alex was there more often (I ADORE River!) but for goodness’ sake she wasn’t even mentioned in the opening credits in Angels of Manhattan!
        Obviously I don’t want her to leave Doctor Who any time soon, and I guess she’s pretty key in Upstairs Downstairs, but Alex is a brilliant actress and deserves a primetime show.
        Also I don’t want her falling in love with Gibbs. I am going to treat this like a NCIS-Doctor Who crossover so she /better/ not fall in love with Gibbs xP

Comment by Hannah – November 12, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • > I am going to treat this like a NCIS-Doctor Who crossover so she /better/ not fall
          > in love with Gibbs xP

You think perhaps she’s using a Chameleon Arch? (which I thought would be an interesting crossover, that Dr Corday was River Song using the Arch).

Comment by jamesl59 – February 11, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer, have you ever seen Alex in Dr Who? Fantastic is what she is.

Comment by CATT – December 7, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to see Alex in NCIS

Comment by manie – October 3, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i totally agree

Comment by melanie – October 8, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE River Song! Alex Kingston is a fine actress with mature beauty & strength that proves you don’t have to be “18 W/big boobs on a stick body” to be gorgeous!!!! I am alittle insulted by the above pic of her. How old was she there? There was no need to use such a unrealistic pic—she’s great as is.

Comment by Jo Neal – November 26, 2012 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooh, another redhead with ‘questionable morals’ . Reminds me Holly .Alex is a very attractive woman and talented one. I am looking forward seeing her in NCIS . Sure Gibbs will love her as well. :)

Comment by Adrianna – October 3, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did she recently learn that some great grandmother ran a whorehouse? She did an episode of “who do you think you are” and that’s what she found out. Now she’s playing a woman of questionable morals. It’s the family business.

Comment by madhatter360 – October 3, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Madhatter. She sure did and not only that her great great grandmother (I think it was) went on to run about 5 or 6 brothels and then left them to her granddaughter. Alex cracked me up as she was learning more and more about her ancestory and was so stunned, but thought it was funny too. Just her comment about finding, one morning her inner Jew and that same afternoon her inner whore, made me laugh hysterically.

Comment by CATT – December 7, 2012 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excellent news!! I stopped watching NCIS a while back, but I’ll watch to see Alex Kingston on it

Comment by Keren – October 3, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • now I have to watch NCIS to fill the hole in my heart left by the departure of the ponds…I never thought it would come to this

Comment by This – October 3, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ponds?? Who are they???

Comment by starmagician63 – October 4, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Obviously not a Doctor Who fan.

Comment by Calenelee71 – October 4, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The Ponds are forever in our memories…

Comment by Livire – October 4, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wasn’t that a gorgeous episode though, as Amy and Rory left us? What a perfect way to send them out~ (Sorry to you non-Whovians) NCIS is still my favorite show though! Mark Harmon is a biscuit!!

Comment by Maggie – October 4, 2012 01:30 PM PDT
        • obviously there not

Comment by melanie – October 8, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Watch BBC Dr Who.

Comment by CATT – December 7, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Ponds!! The Ponds!! :(((((((((

Comment by Kim Kouski – November 20, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Kudos to GG! The guest stars brought in are top quality and underpin the high quality scripts and stories. Whether people liked the casting of Jaime Lee Curtis or not (I did), she was a high calbre guest that fit the story arc.
    Just like Diane Neal, I happy to see Alex Kingston appear, and I’m hoping she makes the episode great!

Comment by Meo – October 3, 2012 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Isn’t that photo of her a bit outdated?

Comment by adria – October 3, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, just photoshoped to holy heck.

Comment by Jen – October 4, 2012 03:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello, sweetie.

Comment by Emily – October 3, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1

Comment by DebDub – October 4, 2012 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +2

Comment by Becca Porter – October 4, 2012 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +3

Comment by Artemis – October 4, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!!! XD Like times a million!!! XD

Comment by Britney – October 5, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was totally excpecting someone to comment this and it’s still perfect.

Comment by Jillian – November 22, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahahaha Good one.

Comment by CATT – December 7, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, you forgot her as Moll Flanders. And Bodaccia.

Yay! So excited. If they let her, she could be a very worthy adversary of Gibbs.

Comment by Kath – October 3, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex Kingston is an amazing character actress. No wonder she is always on the top shows, especially during sweeps.

Comment by tvdiva – October 3, 2012 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So does that mean no more River Song on Doctor Who? Because that would be awesome.

Comment by MyReligionIsWhovian – October 3, 2012 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But River still needs to find out Doctor’s real name! Steven Moffat loves River Song and I hope he never stops until Alex have enough.

Comment by Izzy – October 4, 2012 01:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That may already have happened – the Doctor whispered something astonishing in her ear during Let’s Kill Hitler.

Comment by mikeyclarke – October 4, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, what he whispered in her ear was “Look in my eye”. Remember? That was just before they popped back to the lakeside scene from the season premiere and she shot him. When she looked in his eye, there was the Doctor in miniature, inside that bio-robot thingy.

Comment by Britney – October 5, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • He said “Let’s Kill Hitler”. The episode you’re talking about is the “Wedding of River Song”. He whispered something to her on both times and yes the “Wedding” episode was when the Doctor told her to look in his eye. We haven’t been “told” yet what he whispered in “Let’s Kill Hitler”.

But she will definitely be back, I think. They neeeeeed to shoot the scene where the Doctor takes her to the Singing Towers of Darillium. That would be the saddest and best goodbye for her.

Comment by Lucy – November 29, 2012 12:17 AM PDT
    • No, sorry, Remember? She died on her first episode. very sad. But who knows? With the doc anything is possible. :)

Comment by Kim Kouski – November 20, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that sound pretty interesting :) Can’t wait for that

Comment by Svenja – October 4, 2012 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to seeing Alex on NCIS…..loved her on ER! Which was a lifetime ago of course but her beauty and talent was breathtaking even then. Sounds like an interesting role on NCIS and can’t wait to see her character meet Gibbs. Love that she’s a redhead as well. GG did awesome in getting this talented lady for the November sweeps. :-)

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – October 4, 2012 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I loved her on ER. If I remember correctly she spoke with a British accent or was that just for ER.

Comment by Debbie Boeder – October 4, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No that was not for ER, she is English

Comment by Pat – October 4, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a redhead with ‘questionable morals’, so she is playing River then?

Comment by kraw hitham (@_krawhitham) – October 4, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes that’s what I had thought as well, It would be great if she popped in 2-3 times a season to shake things up,like with the Doctor.

Comment by Richard Ingels – October 4, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I swear though, if she says ‘sweetie’ or ‘spoilers’ I will die laughing. But this is going to be amazing because Alex is such a talent. I can’t wait to see her with the team and I really hope she keeps her accent.

Comment by Katie – October 4, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, this is an out of date picture, but she still looks great. And yes, I agree… Miranda… I think River Song is just on an adventure.

Comment by Allison – October 4, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damn Alex is fine

Comment by jerald – October 4, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still think Gibbs wife and daughter are in witness protection and When the show Ends Gibbs will have some soul searching….This Alex is probably connected to Mexico drug trade .

Comment by N Bly – October 4, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never thought of that angle

Comment by Susan Melville – October 5, 2012 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, no, no!! She’s hiding from the Silence. That’s why she hooking up with Gibbs. how else can she track the doc AND stop the Silence at the same time. If she’s with Gibbs, then she knows the Doc will show up, thus making it easier to destroy him. See? That’s how that works. :)

Comment by Kim Kouski – November 20, 2012 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know this person but hope she fits in better than Jamie Lee. Jamie Lee to old for the show, what is she about 70.

Comment by Mary Brienesse – October 4, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jamie Lee Curtis – 54. Mark Harmon – 60, David McCallum – 78

Comment by Wolfi – October 4, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is sooo refreshing to have a TV leading man interested in a woman of HIS OWN AGE. I am so tired of seeing these hunky older men chasing younger women. As a woman who married an older man I can tell you that often age differences cause huge problems as time goes by. And for your information she is 53 and he is 61. So she is still a little young for him . Alex Kingston is 49 – only four years younger. Check out other pictures of her. The pic on this page has to be at least ten years old.

Comment by Marilyn – October 4, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By the way…who ever wrote the article got the date wrong for “River Song’s” return to Dr. Who. It was on Saturday! ANYWAY!! YES!! Alex is going to be a great addition to the NCIS cast and I hope that they can get her in a few more episodes. She is a great actress!

Comment by Blaque Widdow – October 4, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Jamie and mark had fabulous chemistry

Comment by Dee – October 4, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree.

Comment by Nancy Morrison – December 7, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex’ British accent on ER is real – she is from England.

I remember watching her on a British TV show (not Doctor Who) in the 1980s but for the life of me can’t remember the name of it.

It was about a group of high school-aged kids (there is no high school in the UK per se as in the US). I can picture her character and the school uniforms, but cannot remember the name of the show.

Comment by Anna Williamson – October 4, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The name of that show is Grange Hill. Just FYI :)

Comment by Katie – October 4, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, I was just thinking, I hope they let her keep her accent, but since she’ll play some hotshot in DC, it’s not likely. I saw her without her accent somewhere, and she loses half her charm, seriously!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 4, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A much better match than Jamie Lee Curtis, I love her, but the chemistry just wasn’t there between her and Gibbs. This match sounds much better!

Comment by Rebecca T – October 4, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lt. Colonel Mann (Susanna Thompson ) really is perfect. Bring her back as a love interest. Love the show.
    bob

Comment by bob bob – October 4, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree about Col Mann. She had the best chemistry with Gibbs except for dir Shepard

Comment by Karen – October 4, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh gross! I was so glad when they killed Jenny off. They so pushed their previous relationship on us at the beginning that I never did like the character. I like Vance as director. I have enjoyed watching Vance and Gibbs relationship evolve.

Comment by Connie – October 5, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Col. Mann should be reunited with Gibbs their was chemistry with their characters.

Comment by Lois – July 3, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree bring Mann back! Loved her and Gibbs!

Comment by Brittany – October 4, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What happened with her? Did the writers get bored with the character? She was around, it was all good, then nothing!

Comment by Sheila – October 4, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I was going to say! She’s been on her loooong Hawaiian vacation, time to bring her back.

Comment by Gabs – October 5, 2012 01:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totaly agree, Bring Mann back into the show. THAT was a love intrest that showed greatness.

Comment by Jim Filey – October 5, 2012 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yuk she is a good actress but her interest is simply to get a man and Gibbs is her choice. The role she plays is pushy and marriage is what she wants and LJG is not successful in that role.

Comment by Phyllis Nethken – October 5, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t like Jamie Lee. Neutral on the others. Would love to see Gibbs’ wife and daughter “miraculously” come back, from witness protection or the like, when show ends. Maybe even Tony and Ziva getting together.

Comment by Bibby A – October 4, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really do not care who they put on the show (within reason ) as long as Gibbs is on the to show!!!!!

Comment by Susan – October 4, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t like the idea

Comment by Peggy Fishburn – October 4, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sweeeeet! :D I love Alex Kingston on Doctor Who, and I have a feeling she’s going to be terrific on NCIS. Definitely looking forward to this.

Comment by Stephanie – October 4, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t suppose there is any chance her first words to Gibbs will be “Hi, Sweetie!”?

Comment by Kurt – October 4, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt; she did make the statement; “That she keeps a toe in the pond.” That was delightful.

Comment by CATT – December 7, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Diane Neal and Gibbs!

Comment by cuyahoga girl – October 4, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS. The way all the actors enter act with each other. I know they are just acting, but, they actually make you believe they care about each other like a family. I do not watch so much for the story line, but for the enter action of the people. Watched since October 2003. Please keep it coming. Thanks to all.

Comment by Tom Herndon III – October 4, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also really like Alex Kingston, she is such a good actress ( just loved her on Dr Who and I know I will really enjoy her on NCIS with Gibbs. Juat love NCIS!!!! Also Dr Who!!!!!!

Comment by Betty Fawcett – October 4, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No woman wants competition for Gibbs’ attention, including his fans…stick to the problems that Gibbs fixes and forget the “women in his life”. He is dedicated to his first love and daughter, who have both
    passed on.

Comment by nvb506@aol.com – October 5, 2012 02:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re correct, Gibbs needs no other woman in his life – I am sitting here waiting for him. :) Besides who had the bright idea to pair awesomely cool Gibbs with someone who advertises products for irregularity. Let him have his mysterious redhead who picks him up in the convertible and keep his private life private. I hope she doesn’t turn out to be this Alex person.

Comment by Rebecca – October 5, 2012 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Jamie but not the doc too much head games. Diane n Gibbs are a much better couple. Hope she comes back.

Comment by Diana Osborne – October 5, 2012 04:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Alex in everything that I’ve seen her in. Gibbs needs sassy. She will fit the bill perfectly. Hello sweetie, welcome to NCIS!

Comment by Louvera Walden – October 5, 2012 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would rather see Susanna Thompson/Colonel Mann come back. Loved her.

Comment by Cathy – October 5, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Evenimente Ooradea and commented:
    Alex Kingston, known as the Doctor’s Wife, has a new role.

Comment by eoradea – October 5, 2012 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS is like family I have never missed an episode now watch reruns. Leave Gibbs alone if he hooks up with a woman it will take away from the sweet memories of his dead wife and daughter which makes him that special man. Jamie Lee is a great actress but not for NCIS I do not watch NCIS for the bedroom scenes I watch for the family inter action they all show. Start changing it and it will no longer be that great show it now is.

Comment by Dreama – October 5, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow!!! She looks great in this pic!!

Comment by Wayne Seabolt – October 5, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Gibbs and Borin would be perfect together! I would like to see her on the show more! Her character is a georgeous, sexy and kick-ass woman who carries a gun and still has a soft side without being clingy! Gibbs is a tough, handsome, sexy guy who carries a gun and has a soft side too! A little romance will go a long way! Anything heavy would ruin the show!!

Comment by Garnet Layman-sanner – October 7, 2012 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forget about it! Gibbs already has a woman, in case nobody has noticed! They just need to hook up already, and it’s somebody that’s always been there!

Comment by brandy – October 7, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Idea: do a recap of all Gibbs’s protectors or guardian angels,statring with Kate,Ziva,Jenny,Abby,Aiiison Hart, Macy, all of his team!

Comment by Lucy Haresign – October 9, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Considering she’s only been confirmed for one episode,, I’d advise all the Gibbs fantasy girlfriends to calm down. I don’t see this as the new love of his life. Even if they do have her back for more episodes, and even if they write Gibbs as turned on, do you really see his character becoming seriously involved with an arms dealer?

Comment by Dani – October 12, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex will be brilliant! Can’t wait for her episode.

Comment by Kimberly – November 5, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And remember, everyone: DON’T BLINK!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON’T BLINK!!!! Someone had to say it. :)

Comment by Kim Kouski – November 20, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure this is all a cover up and the TARDIS is just going to pop up in the middle of the episode or something.. Either that or the bad guy is an alien of some kind.

Comment by Jess – November 20, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post