Castle Exclusive: Lost Alum, Closer Vet Set to Guest Star in Mafia-Tinged Installment

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Patrick Fischler Tony Denison CastleCastle‘s mob ties are about to be exposed.

The ABC procedrama is planning a mafia-themed outing during November sweeps featuring guest turns by Patrick Fischler (Lost, Mad Men) and Tony Denison (The Closer/Major Crimes), TVLine has learned exclusively.

PHOTOS | Castle First Look — Kate and Rick’s Romantic Hamptons Getaway Hits a Snag

In the episode, Fischler plays Leo Conrad, a mild mannered witness to a murder who Castle and Beckett take on the run to protect him from a
team of ruthless gangsters who want him silenced.

Denison’s character, Mickey Dolan, is an enforcer with the McElroy
crime family who was friends with the victim until recently when they
 had a falling out.

The ep, cheekily titled “After Hours,” is set to air on Nov. 19.

Comments (27)

• I’m a little tired of seeing these bit part Lost “vets”. If they didn’t crash in the pilot episode, they aren’t a “vet.” ;)

Comment by Cfg – October 3, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more!

Comment by Petra – October 3, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And I love Tony Denison by the way. It was fun to see him with Michael Weatherly on Major Crimes and now he’ll be on Castle with Nathan Fillion. 3 of my favorites, great :)

Comment by Petra – October 3, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It will be fun to watch Tony Denison other than Lt. Flynn (The Closer, Major Crimes)
          I enjoy wayching him in action!

Comment by Christal – October 3, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree!!!

Comment by Lorraine Boyd – October 9, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I keep saying the same thing about “vets” from other shows. Especially when it comes to movie casting for things like Hunger Games, Twilight and all things super heroes related. I’m all for giving viewers a frame of reference as to were they might have seen a particular actor but the media needs to knock it off.Especially shows that haven’t been on in this century. And if I have to hear one more comparasion to anything Seinfeld, Friends or Grey Anatomy related, that noise you hear in the background is the sound of tv crashing out the second story window.

Comment by Jennifer – October 3, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was on more than 1 season….a Vet!!

Comment by Shaun – October 3, 2012 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had to look up his character name from LA Noire (Micky Cohen) – made me do a double take!

Comment by heather_kaye – October 3, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was totally hoping the person they took on the run was going to be a little kid. But this sounds good too!

Comment by Andrea – October 3, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony Denison is always fun to watch. Can’t wait.

Comment by Paige – October 3, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I saw Patrick Fischler’s photo
    I remembered him from Nash Bridges years ago. :-)

Comment by Joy – October 3, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Patrick Fischler is the ugliest man on TV. I cringe every time I watch an episode of Lost or Mad Men that has him in it.

Comment by Richard – October 3, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is so completely inappropriate and downright nasty.

Comment by Jane – October 3, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I’m sure you’re a real looker.

Comment by TvHead – October 3, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Again. That is totally inappropriate and horrendously nasty.

Comment by Doesn't matter if I'm Giselle freaking Bundchen – October 3, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Here here!

Comment by Doesn't matter if I'M Honey Boo Boo's mom – October 3, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That comment I made was in reference to Richard. Not you. I hate when pepole say obnoxious things like that so I felt I had to respond.

Comment by TvHead – October 3, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oops sorry! Thanks.

Comment by Jane – October 3, 2012 08:01 PM PDT
  • Castle is one of my favorite shows and Fischler is a great addition. Loved him on Mad Men!

Comment by TvHead – October 3, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He was on Lost?

Comment by shadester – October 3, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So so so excited!!! Love both these guys. Great character actors!

Comment by Gail – October 3, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sounds awesome!! I can’t wait!! This is shaping up to be the best season of Castle EVER!!!!!

Comment by Carol – October 3, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe Patrick was also on a episode of Burn Notice. Something about those eyebrows!

Comment by TV Buff – November 18, 2012 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post