Exclusive

Glee Exclusive: Nolan Gerard Funk Cast as Lead Warbler - What Does He Want With [Spoiler]?

Nolan Gerard Funk GleeNew Directions will soon be facing a new threat from a familiar enemy: The Dalton Academy Warblers.

Canadian actor-singer Nolan Gerard Funk — whose credits include the Nickelodeon musical Spectacular! and the Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie — is joining the cast of Glee as the Warblers’ new frontman, Hunter, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Hunter’s first order of business? Luring ex-Warbler Blaine back into the fold so they can win a national championship. (And in case you’re wondering, that’s all Hunter wants with Blaine; a source confirms that the newbie is straight.)

VIDEO | Glee‘s Lea Michele on “Break-Up” Episode: “Get Your Tissues Out!”

Funk, whose resume also boasts arcs on Warehouse 13 and Angels in America, as well as a supporting role in the current big screen spooker House at the End of the Street, kicks off his recurring Glee stint in this season’s seventh episode, titled “Dynamic Duets.”

In the meantime, Glee‘s buzzy fourth episode, “Break-Up” — which exec producer Ryan Murphy is calling “the best episode we have ever done” — airs Thursday at 9/8c.

1. Alice says:

But I wanted Sebastian to come back.

• shiran says:

Me too!! I loved him :D

• Sel says:

I miss Sebastian. Grant was awesome!

• Derek says:

Agreed, hopefully he’ll make an appearance because Grant was wonderful as Sebastian and I really wanted to see more of him trying to be nicer to Blaine after he nearly blinded him last season.

That being said, Hunter is a very hot name. I hope he lives up to it.

• E says:

Wow, you are an idiot. No where does it say Sebastian isn’t coming back.

The Hollywood Reporter is running an article today saying Grant is also going to be back as Sebastian.

• Kay says:

I read that Sebastian is coming back too (according to The Hollywood Reporter). I wonder if Blaine will transfer back to Dalton. I hope not but it would not surprise me if he does since he is so lonely without Kurt. If he does, we won’t see him much because it’s hard enough having screen time with everybody in NY and New Directions, and then add the Warblers into the mix. These writers won’t be able to keep up with them all. I would rather see Blaine stay at McKinley and they can just compete against the Warblers. Will have to see what happens though. We have no control over it, that’s for sure.

• Mychyl says:

::WARNING: Spoilers of recent episodes::

Given that Blaine’s the student body president, I don’t think the writers have any intention of his moving back to Dalton. He’s part of New Directions for the foreseeable future, as far as I’m concerned…

• Nina says:

Ugh, I hate Grant and his smug face. Thank God they don’t bring him back.

• Haley says:

Why do we need a new lead Warbler every season?

2. It’s Todd from Warehouse 13! That’s awesome.

3. dee says:

He’s straight. Praise.

• Alex says:

I wonder if they’re just not going to do midgame LI’s for Kurt and Blaine. lol who am I kidding, of course they aren’t.

• fiddles says:

I would like midgame ships, if they’re good ones. Another Dalton lead though? that’s not what Blaine needs. To be pulled in three directions at once? ack

• Leo says:

A straight Warbler? Oh. I love him in Spectacular and dude can sing. So yeah, I’ll be looking forward to his one song in Sectionals then he probably will disappear the face off earth for the rest of the season.

4. Stacie says:

We have people in NY, people in Lima, people all over the place, a ton of actors and characters, YET we still need to have the Warblers come back? For the 3rd time? I get the need the first time, but the whole thing last year was unnecessary. I think with so many characters, the seniors last year and the cast this year, you’d think they’d get enough story from that rather than have The Warblers be featured again.

5. Bianca says:

Grant Gustin was “clean” by Darren Criss. Grant doesn’t come back because Darren doesn’t want to.

6. Katy says:

Oh great another warbler, dalton again and another male this show seriously needs some more girls.

• GLEEKS says:

They sure do! And how about a black straight guy instead of all these pretty white boys? Or how about another Latino/Latina character? Or Aylin from TGP? Etc. etc. Diversity has left the building! Hate to say it but it looks like Glee may have sold out for the money!

7. Karen says:

WHY DO THE WARBLERS NEED TO COME BACK? Weren’t we done with them already???

8. Rose says:

Great. I can hardly contain my excitement. Not.

9. Ann says:

I can’t wait for Blaine to turn those tacky assholes down.

• Rose says:

LOL, you might be waiting for a long time.

• hh says:

Hah, Blaine’s not going to transfer back to Dalton if that’s what you mean.

• Rose says:

Don’t be so sure about that. I’m not saying it’s going to be permanent, but it’s highly likely he transfers back to Dalton temporarily.

• Ann says:

That makes no sense for a story arc and character development. Also you have no reason to believe this. The Warblers will probably be sectionals competition and hopefully go away forever after that.

• Haley says:

Ann, unfortunately, if you’re relying on glee to make sense, you’re probably kidding yourself.

10. JR says:

why do they have to keep casting newbies? surely it would have made more sense for one of the existing Warblers who Blaine has been friends with before to try to convince him to come back if they had to run with this storyline? so many of those guys have beautiful voices we never get to hear

• Kiki says:

JR – unless we’ve been made aware of the actor or actress via casting news, the rest of all the choirs – Warblers included – are dancers. Not singers.

• Chris says:

That’s not true Telly Leung who was one of the few Warblers who had speaking parts during the 2nd and 3rd season IS an amazing singer. He’s been in many Broadway productions including RENT and Godspell.

• Kiki says:

Chris – take it up with most of the cast of the last three seasons of So You Think You Can Dance. They’re the ones posting pictures of themselves in Vocal Adrenaline costumes. Or Tufts University’s choir, which has recorded vocals for The Warblers, as reported by a number of media outlets.

11. Why haven’t the Warblers gone away yet? I was enjoying the focus on less characters. Sigh.

12. Britt says:

I wish Blaine would transfer back to Dalton and that Dalton would disappear altogether.

13. Susan says:

Oh yes, because only Saint Blaine is able to win Nationals! God bless him! No thanks, not another boring storyline about Blaine and his bowtie struggles. For once it would be nice to see storyline about Tina or Artie.

14. David says:

This season is a mess. It’s as if Ryan Murphy is intentionally trying to destroy this show. Even the song choices have been bad, as evidenced by lackluster sales of the singles each week. Sending the core characters off in different directions is an epic fall and will result in this show going under.

• KimKim says:

He doesn’t care about Glee anymore. This is most likely the last season. TV shows need to air 88 episodes for syndication and Glee with 22 episodes per season will reach this number with the last episode of the season 4. He probably wants to wrap it up. He breaks major couples temporarily just to bring them back together at the great finale. Wemma, Finchel and Klaine are definitely endgames. Not sure about Brittana, but who knows.

• Sil says:

My beef or disappointment with Glee is that since it went dramedy- 70% drama to 30%comedy it has fallen in ratings and by numbers of viewers. This next episode is just angst and drama, sad and melancholy, where is the light hearted fun and spunk and snarky wit 0f the comedy it once was? For me Glee has become a soap opera for teenage to twenty somethings that is dull and mundane. Ryan Murphy may like this kind of story-The Break up- that it is the best of Glee ever, but I don’t. I don’t like Glee as it is with so much drama-not a comedy nor even interesting anymore. This episode I will pass on. I don’t care to watch it. If all it’s going to be is a drag then I pass-who cares- I don’t.The music has always been such a wonderful treat to hear til this season. It sucks pretty much. If I were a teenager to mid twenties, I’d probably like it. Not my taste in music. Glee was a front runner to introduce the golden oldies of the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s to a new generation of audiences. Not anymore. Ryan Murphy has proved to get bored very easily with his TV projects just to move onto others with the new stink on them. The New Normal and American Horror Story. Neither of which I watch. As for the new Warbler ok we’ll see. McKinley has no fresh new inventive storylines IMO. I’m sorry I feel this way for I really like Artie, Tina, Sam, Blaine, Britanny, Sugar. I don’t know if Ryan Murphy has any intentions of anything for Glee. I feel they tried the Warbler story season 2 and 3 as a try out for this concept of NY and Lima. I adore watching Kate Hudson and Sarah J Parker, and they are what keeps Glee afloat for me. Rachel’s story is rather obtuse and slow moving til boring. I hope Finn’s story will pick up the pace of Glee. Santana is sorely missed and so is my Puck. Glee is going through growing pains as of now with little growth of interest. It has got to exhibit a jet engine of a story to make it through sweeps, to bring back viewers. For me lackluster performances, poor song choices, singing is not as good, story lines are pretty irrelavent. Sweeps are when advertisement is collected for the future episodes. This gives the networks an idea if a show is worthy of renewing for the next season. IMHO, as it’s going now, Glee might not be renewed for season 5. Glee has lost of its diehard fans by going more drama, IMO a rehash of season 2. I hope for good things for the new Warbler.

15. Isistelle says:

Blaine will be back with the Warblers in episode 5, I can confirm you that!

16. Sarah says:

The Warblers are beyond irrelevant at this point and I’m getting real tired of the Blaine worship. He really is the new Rachel.

17. Ash says:

Glee really does love recycling their storylines. Pretty sure last season’s Warblers vs. ND battle over precious little Blainers was a big fat mess so why are we revisiting it? They are really making Blaine unbearable this season. All the songs, class president, leader of ND, getting his poor woobie heart broken by that evil Kurt, and now we’ll get ND and the Warbler’s hanging off his jock to tell him they can’t possibly win any competitions without him. He really is the new Rachel. *sighs*

18. gw says:

Who cares about Blaine? Moreso, who care about Blaine and DALTON? This story flopped hard last season.

19. spearx says:

oooh interesting.

20. Rachel says:

Isn’t this just the same storyline with Sebastian but Hunter is straight??? Why are they revisiting the same storyline, i get that Blaine is trying to find ‘himself’ but they are making Blaine too much of a big concept in Season 4. Don’t get me wrong i am klainer for life and i love blaine and kurt equally but making Kurt seem like the bad one in ‘makeover’ was bad, hasn’t Kurt been through enough crap.

21. 11224 says:

I’m so sick of everything revolving around Blaine. If he goes back to Dalton, then it better be for good and I don’t want to hear about what he’s doing there.

I’m really want more storylines for Sam, Artie, and Tina. It looks like all Artie’s gonna get is something involving Sugar. He seems too smart to still be pining after her so that’s ridiculous. I have no idea what they’re planning for Tina. As for Sam… I would really like to know where he’s living. He’s supposed to be the “financial guy” for the play and they said there’s gonna be drama for him behind the scenes so I bet they’ll have him taking money for his family or something. There’s plenty that can be done with these three. We don’t need the warblers!

• omg says:

Dalton and NYADA are such beautiful sets.
      McKinley looks so basic in comparison.
      I would watch a show that focused on all three places, but would skip the WMHS parts to avoid visual hepatitis.

22. Kianna says:

I for one LOVE Blaine. And Darren is the most talented one of the cast. Sorry to say it, but it’s the truth and that’s the only reason he gets featured so much. I like the Dalton blazer and would not mind seeing Blaine back in it *hummina hummina hummina* But I really wanted Sebastian to come back. I don’t get the need to add a new Warbler.

• Strandoooo says:

Blaine fan here too. but reallly do put “in my opinion” if you’re making claims otherwise prepare yourself for a storm. :/
      Everybody has their own faves they want to defend / thinks are the best.

fandom experience has taught me this /wise sage/

• no says:

he has no range and generic vocals, and he’s maybe not the worst actor, but he’s consistently one of the weakest. it’s his internet fandom of 15 year old girls that fuel his popularity.

• Dying of laughter says:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• please stop says:

The sad thing is that you actually believe this.

• Strandoooo says:

I almost feel like you’re trolling just to attract the hate.

• Silv says:

“the most talented one of the cast” oh my God, I almost chocked, on which planet do you live? He gets featured so much because he has the most insane fanbase of rabid teenage fangirls who spends money of their parents on his songs on iTunes. That’s all. His voice is mediocre and his acting is awful.

• Kianna says:

How about we agree to disagree. I like him, you don’t. Fine. I probably can’t change your mind and I know you can’t change mine.

• Kay says:

That is your opinion. You don’t speak for everybody. Some of his fans (me included) are not “teenage fangirls” – he has a wide fanbase that includes teenagers to mature adults. We all have our favorites and should be allowed to express our opinions.

• Strandoooo says:

I’m looking forward to New Warbler guy. It’s always a fun dynamic. Lead of a rival show-choir etc.
      Now Jesse’s gone.

• DefAKurtStan says:

A Darren fan would never say “humina” three times in a row in asterisks.

23. Jenny says:

I think Blaine will stay at Mckinley with New Directions because he does not really fit in at Dalton anymore.

• Ann says:

Yes, this seems like the logical and satisfying arc for his character – finding his place within the “family” of New Directions.

24. Noistop says:

Does Hunter like hunting?
    Hunting for ex-warbler turned public-schoolers?
    Perchance?

Blaine has BFF’s/friends/frenemies now.
    Sure McKinley won’t look as impressive as Dalton/private school on his college resume. But McKinley are better friends than the warblers turned out to be.

25. David says:

I think Darren is one of the most talented people on the show and i hope they feature Blaine a lot this season. He continues to sell the most music every episode and his acting was praised by professional critics for his role in Imogene!!

• Petra says:

but he sings only one song in Imogene and later has some making-out scene…his screentime his like five minutes in the whole movie…that’s not even a serious role and criticsy weren’t really praising him, they just said he was cute and endearing, but nothing about his actual acting skills…

• David says:

Critics have said he could be future leading man material, THAT is what they said.

• Brittany says:

He was basically playing himself in Imogene and got by by being charming and charismatic. He has yet to prove himself in any real way.

• elphaba says:

Charm and charisma aren’t good things?

• Brittany says:

Elphaba, I didn’t say they were bad things. I was just saying they don’t show any real acting talent, because Darren is naturally charming and charismatic.

• Lucy says:

I agree, he has this boyish charm which atracts young woman into the cinemas, he can be succesful in romantic comedies in the future. I mean, he will probably never play some weighty role (at least not until he gets rid of those weird crying faces), but he won’t starve either.

• Ann says:

Actually, that’s wrong. Several critics noted him as one of the highlights of the film. And his screen time is the same as all the supporting players (Matt Dillon, Annette Bening). The main focus of the movie is Imogene, but the others share about the same amount of important and focus.
        And why would a hater like you have gone to TIFF to see his movie? You’re full of it.

• Annie says:

Sure, if by talented you mean okay dancer, mediocre singer, and can’t act to save his life.

• elphaba says:

His acting is adequate. It’s better than a lot of them on the show; like the girls who play Brittany and Tina, Most of the new kids etc.

• Annie says:

I actually don’t disagree with this, but I’m really only interested in Rachel, Kurt, and Santana, all of whom act circles around Darren. And even though I hate Finn, Cory is also a much better actor than Darren. I was balking at the statement that he’s one of the most talented people on the show when I think everyone I listed is better.

• crimeny says:

I always think Cory has one expression. Just constipated.
            Or quizzical. that’s the better word.

• JC says:

crimeny- One could say the same thing about Darren. I’m not very impressed with either of them. The only “kids” I think can act are Lea, Chris, and Naya. Vanessa is good too, but she doesn’t get to do much.

• Ann says:

Cory, Lea, Naya, and especially Chris have all been given the best material to work with on the show. The more the writers develop Blaine (in a consistent way, mind you), the more Darren’s talent shines through. He was heartbreaking in the last episode, but he’s also a great comedic actor. He certainly kept up with Chris in their dramatic scenes in TFT and DWS, but those and Big Brother were basically all he got to work with as far as meaty acting material last year. On the other hand, Naya had Santana’s outing and in general ample narrative focus, Chris had IAU, TFT, the elections, Karofsky’s suicide, DWS, and the whole NYADA arc. Hell, Kurt was more of a focus in the episode where Blaine got put in the hospital than Blaine was. Lea had Rachel’s developments with basically every female character, the marriage plot, the NYADA arc, the elections, and the scene in the finale. Cory had Finn’s struggles to find a dream, the marriage plot, finding out about his dad, outing Santana, and again the scene in the finale.

• Annie says:

Ann, we’ll have to agree to disagree because I still find Darren’s acting to be among the weakest in the cast and the more material he gets just strengthens my opinion. Lea, Chris, Cory, and Naya get dramatic material because they’ve proven they can handle it. Darren really hasn’t, IMO.

• David says:

Yea that must be why the producers of “how to be succsesfull without really trying” and “Imogene” choice him for those parts.

• Larry says:

Because bad actors never get cast in projects despite being terrible. Seriously, do yourself a favor and STOP.

• David says:

Larry did you actually believe i would stop because you told me to :) that’s adorable
            And Darren is a very talented actor and now it’s in print that professionals agree with this, so go ahead and hate, fry in it for all i care

• Larry says:

David, nowhere is it printed that Darren Criss is a very talented actor, but you go ahead and keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

• idk says:

I believe it.
            But maybe i’m not being nitpicky or smth

• Maria says:

its called stunt casting moron

26. Jake says:

The more they feature Blaine, the more I hate Glee.

• heya says:

Good. Maybe the uptight naysayers will stop watching.

• Jenna says:

I could not agree with this post more.

• Ann says:

You’re welcome to stop watching and whining on the internet, then.

• Jen says:

The problem is, ratings of Glee were never so low. Actually, the Makeover – the episode which heavily featured Blaine and Rachel – supposedly the most popular characters – was the least watched episode of Glee ever. I mean, insulting people and telling them they should stop watching Glee isn’t really the smartest advice. Because, you know, if the ratings drop more (which will inevitably happen because after Break-Up there comes a hiatus again), Glee can be easily canceled. Just sayin’.

• fickle says:

Greys was on that week apparently.

• naka says:

Exactly, Grey Anatomy premiered September 27th and premieres are always strong. Break up will have more viewers, but how the person pointed out, after this episode Glee is going to have 5 week hiatus. During the last fall hiatus lost Glee one million viewers.

• Kay says:

Hopefully the ratings will be better for episode 4. It is going to be a good one, although an emotional one for most concerned.

• Saf says:

They’re losing viewers because Glee has changed so, til the stories are drama filled. Mundane drama, soap opera drama, NcKinley is extremely boring and so is NY. With this new concept for Glee half Lima and half New York, New York cannot keep the audiences attention with just Rachel and Kurt with the occasional Cassie, Brody and Carmen. Glee needs Finn and Santana with some Puck to spice it up. It’s drowning in dullness. McKinley is not interesting in the least to me. I don’t care about the clones to Rachel, Puck and Quinn. IMO, Glee has really wasted an opportunity to reinvent itself bedazzling the audience with hysteria of New York antics instead we get another love interest. So far that is such a drag.

• katie says:

it wont surprise me if glee gets cancelled, i love the show but i’m still not sure how i feel about it this season

• Maria says:

Ryan’s boner for darren/blaine is so big that its blocked his view when watching the show so he cant tell how ******* awful blarren is on screen.

27. David says:

take note to me saying PROFESSIONAL critics because keyboard warriors can spout whatever bullcrap they want.

28. David says:

The more they feature Blaine, the more i love Glee.

29. Jenna says:

Well bully for you. Have fun driving this show into early cancellation.

30. Terry says:

Hey everybody, you all remember that singer we featured to the point of nausea when we couldn’t even win at Regionals? Yeah, we need to get him back so we can win Nationals! Absolutely nothing faulty with this logic whatsoever. I’m so smart!
    The sooner Darren Criss’ heart stops in an apparent crime of passion at Ryan Murphy’s house, the better off we’ll all be. What a talentless piece of gutter trash.

31. Arianna says:

OMG people you all need to a get a life. I think this season is great so far. I like all the characters. You all really need to get a hobby if you can do all day are hating fictional characters and comment about it on a celebrity site.

32. Nikki says:

This episode doesn’t have Dianna Agron/Quinn in it, but it’s supposed to be the best episode ever….

33. j says:

I would love to see the Warbles back to Glee!!

34. Kay says:

So they are going to copy in some capacity everything they’ve already done. At least this guy being straight lessens a tiny little bit of my rage about them making two guys fight for Blaine because he is so ver lust inducing while no guy is allowed to glance Kurt’s direction.

Glad about Grant’s return but so nh for seblaine.

35. Jen says:

The amount of screentime Blaine gets is starting to get ridiculous. While original ND members barely have lines or song, he has episodes created especially for him. He sing in Break-Up in four songs. If this isn’t obvious fan pandering then I don’t know what is.

36. Maria says:

dont give a **** about blaine and dont give a **** about the warblers. I want sebastian back but only if he’s in NY with Kurt so Kurt can finally have scenes with someone that won’t suck out all of his personality (cough blaine). Kurt’s scenes with sebastian were some of the best of season three. The rest with blaine were like watching paint dry.

37. jake says:

Why do Ryan and all of Blarren’s stans think what the GA wants to see is more and more blarren? The fact is that nobody cares about him as much as ryan thinks besides the stupid fangirls who troll these sites and pretend to be older than 16 as if that somehow makes them more credible. You’re called Klainer 12s for a reason.

38. lieber says:

Leave blaine alone gosh.

• Jackson R says:

i know poor him nothing ever goes his way boo hoo hoo

• figleaf says:

Why does it matter if things do go his way?

Even if things go his way, those things mean little to Blaine. He only cares about Kurt and what Kurt thinks.

• Kay says:

And that’s supposed to make it all alright? Poor Blaine, sacrificed for everything and everyone while not being allowed to show any consistency or development because he is useful that way and his fans don’t want him to be anything but boring perfect at the cost of everyone else? Yeah. Well, no. There’s people who don’t like that no matter how HUGE his sacrifice.

• Filteredout says:

Why do you think he’s made a sacrifice?
            I just think he’s been a bit ambitious and amazing this year.

39. Jackson R says:

I can’t stand any more blaine. He’s a horrible, boring, useless, mediocre excuse for a “character” and is the biggest woobie gary stu. please stop focusing on him so much. nobody cares about dalton and nobody cares to watch him being fawned over and worshiped for the 32423585845th time. Queue 10 of his stans spamming this comment like they always do:

• figleaf says:

Karofsky was the biggest woobie.

• Romina says:

I would always take Karofsky who was there at least since season 1 over the bazillions of new boring characters they were casting recently – seriously, what’s the point of Marly or Jake or Rory or that guy with dreads (i can’t even remember the scenes he was in) or this new leader of Warblers?

40. Annabelle says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL These comments haha, my sides are splitting XD

41. David says:

Jackson i don’t know if you noticed, you probably haven’t, but it’s you who is spamming hateful and vile comments, i guess that is a true testament to what kinda person you are. Unfortunately for you most people DO NOT share your opinion, so pls shut up and let the rest of us enjoy our Blaine!! if you can’t do that then don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

42. ryanwhisperer says:

Hunter looks perfectly manipulative! I LOVE him! OH the Evil genius of MR Ryan Murphy to have Hunter with a KITTEN under his control – BLAINE= Kitten Boy. ? Say what you will about Hunter being straight … Blaine has always had a soft spot for badboys! In any case, Hunter looks wrong in all the right ways, Raise your glass WooHoo Gosh I love Glee xoxoxoxo

43. Nicholas says:

What is it? He has really disgusting face!
    And I want Nick or Jeff for duet! Not this what-the-hell!

44. ANGRY says:

Honestly, if there’s any truth to the latest spoilers, Blaine can not only go back to Dalton, he can also go to Hell for all I care.

45. neil creasey says:

When does glee start in the uk as I am waiting

46. Morgan says:

Get your facts straight. HE’S IN ALIENS IN AMERICA NOT ANGELS IN AMERICA!!!!!

47. redbracelet says:

Darren Criss is so talented; I could watch Blaine all day. Sigh.

48. katie says:

I kinda wish they would bring in a new school they haven’t faced yet….The Warblers were cool at first but once Blaine left they sucked. Hopefully he doesn’t go back, but i can see them doing it.

49. ANN says:

Really just wish GLEE could get a clue again. The NY part does not work for me mainly because too much Rachel. RM decided to keep the whole original cast but give them a few stincts here and there while we get sickening behind Rachel is every episode. Would love to have just maybe 1 or 2 shows that give a glimpse at how Mike and Quinn are, doing at school, how is Mercedes singing career going in LA (also at least acknowledge that she and Sam were a couple, put them together and break them up over summer without any dialogue on screen tacky GLEE) and lastly how is Puck doing with his swimming pool business. NY is boring and the 2.0’s back at McKinley are even more boring. They are rehashing old storylines that they never even completed the first time they introduced them. I do believe GLEE suffers from amnesia and hopes that its audience does as well. Unfortunately, GLEE is goind down hill fast and needs some fresh new material that does not involve love triangles, introducing new characters, or living through Rachel (the most dysfunctional character in the whole show). Hopefully it can find itself again because for now I have no interest in watching this disaster. Maybe if they get some diversity maybe add some people of color and not be so bland. Even the singing has gone down hill. There is no fire or soul in GLEE anymore just the main characters pleading for you to buy their bad rendition of songs on ITunes pathetic is all I have to say for now.

50. Gant says:

Wow, how much bronzer is that chump wearing?!