Revenge First Look: [Spoiler]'s Alive! Plus, the Return of the White-Haired Man

We threw a [Spoiler] in the headline just in case you didn’t see the Season 2 sneak peek that aired with ABC’s Revenge recap show Wednesday. Because if you did, you know that Charlotte (played by Christa B. Allen) is alive and well – and, from the looks of these new photos, having meaningful conversations with her secret half-sister.

RELATED | Video: Revenge‘s Emily VanCamp on New Love, a New Quest and a New Roommate (For Now)

In addition to giving us an update on Char’s welfare, the photos below show us the White-Haired Man skulking about, Daniel and his dad sharing a lighter moment and Emily just kind of looking awesome.

Click through the gallery and then hit the comments with your thoughts on how the season is going to play out for our favorite Hamptonites!

1. iMember says:

This has been the longest week ever. Is it Sunday yet!? I can’t wait for Revenge. I’m loving this Charlotte / Emily interaction too. I’m dying to know what Charlotte whispered to Emily and what she may know. Hmmmm

2. Keenan says:

Hmm…. I wonder if Charlotte finds out who her sister really is.

3. Kristina says:

*sigh* nothing against the actress but I was really hoping they’d kill Charlotte off. Hopefully she’s less useless this season.

• Russ says:

I want to like Charlotte because I love Christa B. Allen, they just need to give her a good story arc

• zan says:

In the special recap episode, they had a little sneak preview of the premiere and [SPOLIER ALERT] she was accusing Conrad of faking her recent drug test so she would be kept in rehab and also accused him of killing Victoria, but before she could be dragged away, she whispered something into Emily’s ear…could they already be working together? and if not, hopefully soon. Deep down Charlotte is actually good and she hates her family enough to be willing to conspire against them.

• KevyB says:

Let’s hope she joins Team Revenge, because she’s one big bore otherwise! Plus, I thought it was hilarious they showed her but didn’t show either of the allegedly dead women when we know at least ONE of them is coming back! Meanwhile, none of us figured this drip was going to live.

4. Kyle says:

But…. WHAT ABOUT VICTORIA?!?

• Jon says:

Calm your tit’s, Kyle. They aren’t going to kill her off, because lets be honest, that would be suicide. She’ll appear later into the premiere, or in the second episode the latest. I’m willing to bet my left foot on it.

5. luli says:

i love this emliy/charlotte thing they have going… i hope they have more scenes together this season!

6. Just kill Declan off. I want to see more of Charlotte.

7. Ella says:

Damn, I was hoping Charlotte died.

8. cjeffery7 says:

by “White-haired Man” you mean Bill Buchanan, Counter Terrorism Unit, right?

9. nourah says:

At the end of the promo for episode two Emily was all like,”Victoria took away my mother now im gonna take away her daughter”.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?