Fall TV Preview

Revenge First Look: [Spoiler]'s Alive! Plus, the Return of the White-Haired Man

We threw a [Spoiler] in the headline just in case you didn’t see the Season 2 sneak peek that aired with ABC’s Revenge recap show Wednesday. Because if you did, you know that Charlotte (played by Christa B. Allen) is alive and well – and, from the looks of these new photos, having meaningful conversations with her secret half-sister.

RELATED | Video: Revenge‘s Emily VanCamp on New Love, a New Quest and a New Roommate (For Now)

In addition to giving us an update on Char’s welfare, the photos below show us the White-Haired Man skulking about, Daniel and his dad sharing a lighter moment and Emily just kind of looking awesome.

Click through the gallery and then hit the comments with your thoughts on how the season is going to play out for our favorite Hamptonites!

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• This has been the longest week ever. Is it Sunday yet!? I can’t wait for Revenge. I’m loving this Charlotte / Emily interaction too. I’m dying to know what Charlotte whispered to Emily and what she may know. Hmmmm

Comment by iMember – September 28, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm…. I wonder if Charlotte finds out who her sister really is.

Comment by Keenan – September 28, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *sigh* nothing against the actress but I was really hoping they’d kill Charlotte off. Hopefully she’s less useless this season.

Comment by Kristina – September 28, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want to like Charlotte because I love Christa B. Allen, they just need to give her a good story arc

Comment by Russ – September 28, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In the special recap episode, they had a little sneak preview of the premiere and [SPOLIER ALERT] she was accusing Conrad of faking her recent drug test so she would be kept in rehab and also accused him of killing Victoria, but before she could be dragged away, she whispered something into Emily’s ear…could they already be working together? and if not, hopefully soon. Deep down Charlotte is actually good and she hates her family enough to be willing to conspire against them.

Comment by zan – September 28, 2012 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let’s hope she joins Team Revenge, because she’s one big bore otherwise! Plus, I thought it was hilarious they showed her but didn’t show either of the allegedly dead women when we know at least ONE of them is coming back! Meanwhile, none of us figured this drip was going to live.

Comment by KevyB – September 29, 2012 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But…. WHAT ABOUT VICTORIA?!?

Comment by Kyle – September 28, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Calm your tit’s, Kyle. They aren’t going to kill her off, because lets be honest, that would be suicide. She’ll appear later into the premiere, or in the second episode the latest. I’m willing to bet my left foot on it.

Comment by Jon – September 28, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!! I think it’ll be in the second episode, because it’s titled “Resurrection”.

Comment by Luis – September 28, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this emliy/charlotte thing they have going… i hope they have more scenes together this season!

Comment by luli – September 28, 2012 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too ! I want them to work together

Comment by gossip2010 – September 29, 2012 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just kill Declan off. I want to see more of Charlotte.

Comment by Mark Pempengco (@MarkPempengco) – September 29, 2012 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, I was hoping Charlotte died.

Comment by Ella – September 30, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • by “White-haired Man” you mean Bill Buchanan, Counter Terrorism Unit, right?

Comment by cjeffery7 – October 2, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At the end of the promo for episode two Emily was all like,”Victoria took away my mother now im gonna take away her daughter”.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Comment by nourah – October 2, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post