Grimm Scoop: Claire Coffee Promoted to Regular

Bad news for Nick: Adalind is here to stay!

Grimm has promoted Claire Coffee (a.k.a. Nick’s Hexenbiest nemesis) to a full-fledged series regular, effective immediately.

RELATED | Grimm First Look — Will Monroe Go Undercover to Help Nick and Hank?

Coffee, whose credits also include a semi-regular stint on TNT’s Franklin & Bash, has recurred on the NBC thriller since the pilot.

RELATED | Grimm Casts Jason Gedrick as [Spoiler]

Grimm resumes its sophomore season this Friday at 9/8c.

1. Lena120 says:

She also played Nadine on General Hospital. She was a love interest for Nikolas. I loved her on there. Glad to see her getting more primetime work.

2. Barbie says:

That’s crazy awesome, especially after they said she wasn’t returning this season! I’m really happy! I’m interested to know how she’s going about without powers! Just potions?

3. sara says:

Ooh YES> I love her. I still always remember her as one of the interns in Season 4 of the West Wing

4. ggny says:

well i guess that where she disappeared to on F&B

5. zan says:

great news! loved this character since the beginning and hoped we would see more of her. I was worried when she left, but this make up for her absence. She can become a great “big bad” over the seasons :D

6. murley says:

interesting. i wonder what this means for her character. can’t wait for grimm to return this friday!

7. Martin says:

First off – Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Secondly, how? – and what are they going to do with the character?

8. Renee says:

I figured they would. She brings the witchy magic aspect to the show that I like.

9. mountaineer says:

Blech

10. Renee says:

Not happy about this one. She’s good in small doses, but full time…I don’t think so.

• iMember says:

A lot of fans were hoping she’s get promoted and she does add something extra to the show that I personally really like. So, I say YES! Season 2 of Grimm has been great so far and I think it’s only going to get better. Can’t wait for Friday!

11. tvdiva says:

Glad to here she is coming back and as a regular. She is a really good character actress and especially good on Grimm.

12. mia says:

Oh that’s super interesting. Wonder where they’ll take her character. Maybe she’ll be the Spike of the series; the villain who reluctantly works with the goodguys.
    Looking forward to watching. Also glad to see the continual increase of lady characters

13. dude says:

YAY! She’ll always be cute nurse Nadine from General Hospital to me!

14. Dreamrose says:

Prior to this point, Adalind’s apparent sole goal in life has been to do what Captain Renard wants her to do (she did seem completely infatuated with him). Now that she’s been de-hexened and been totally rejected by both him and her mother, what purpose does she have? She got a pretty sizable revenge on Nick by what she did to Juliette. Wouldn’t Nick like to, I don’t know, chop her head off if he ran into her again? Maybe Renard will take her back since he got all purified by Mother Dearest’s magic shirt-removing potion!

15. Shaun says:

Weird considering her arc basically ended already.

16. John says:

Well she is coming back for Revenge against Renard and our Grimm Family.

Although Hank my want to keep sleeping with his gun because he is still the softest target.

17. omabin says:

this is awesome!

18. aunt_deen says:

I’m reserving judgment on this one. I found her to be a rather uninteresting character. Hope she’s better as a regular than she was as a guest star.

19. Becca Porter says:

I wonder if she might be able to inherit her mother’s hexenbeist?

20. Bob says:

She currently has no powers, so what are they going to do with her? Is it strictly revenge against the Captain?

21. The Kaibosh says:

This is good. I’ve always enjoyed her appearances and having her as a consistent member of the cast should be good for the overall plot development of the show. If I were to guess how her character might play out it would go something like this; Adalind will be a wild card. She will have her own agenda which is to get back at both Nick and Renard. She has chemistry with Nick which means they will be foils for each other but will eventually warm to each other and become romantically involved. She will be the bad girl on the path to redemption but will eventually die in a tragic way by sacrificing herself.

22. Mikael says:

I’m sure they’ll find a way to get her powers back. I love her; I think she and Nick have great chemistry. I’m sure at some point they’ll probably even get together, since most shows tend to go the enemies to lovers route. And I think she looks so much like this season of Project Runway’s contestant Melissa. Whenever I watch PR I think “Hexenbeist!”

23. Angie says:

Love her! She’s like the female version of Spike. I, too, agree that she has great chemistry with Nick.

24. William says:

nice, love her

25. pretha says:

Love her too. Adalind is a strong character. I can’t wait her to meet Renard.

26. website says:

Very soon this website will be famous among all blog users, due to it’s nice content