Revolution Recruits Supernatural Alums Mark Pellegrino, Todd Stashwick and Colin Ford

Get More: Casting News

A trio of Supernatural favorites are reuniting with former boss Eric Kripke on his new serial thriller.

Mark Pellegrino, Todd Stashwick and Colin Ford will guest star on NBC’s Revolution, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | NBC’s Revolution: Are You Signing Up? Plus: Why the Cubs Didn’t Win this Year’s World Series

The increasingly ubiquitous Pellegrino, who was Lucifer on the CW series and most recently appeared on Grimm, will play a militia officer in Episode 3 — thus filling one-third of our Fall TV Prediction for genre-TV’s go-to guy.

Stashwick (the memorable Dracula in Supernatural‘s “Monster Movie”) portrays a drug lord in the sixth installment, and Ford, aka Young Sam Winchester, visits the series the following week as the brother of a boy who’s been taken by the big, bad militia.

Revolution airs Mondays at 10/9c, having premiered this week to a large audience.

Comments (28)

• Well one of the predictions for this season already came true

Comment by fiona – September 19, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Kripke is the militia is like demons in this world?

Comment by Josh – September 19, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kripke in JJ will raid the hell out of there past stars. I don’t wan’t no more Lost cast involved in this trash.

Comment by Micheal – September 19, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This just makes me want Supernatural to return even more!

Comment by tvaddict – September 19, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s almost like being back in the UK where there is a much smaller talent pool and the same actors keep turning up on various shows.

Comment by Templar – September 19, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Love Mark Pellegrino :)

Comment by Kristina – September 19, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So revolution had a plane crash and Elizabeth Mitchell in the first episode, now Jacob (Pellegrino) will guest star. JJ and the Revolution PTB really do seem to want LOST comparaisons or at least the fan base.

Comment by Amanda – September 19, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never seen Supernatural. Oddly out of the three of these actors the only one I’ve seen is the kid. lol. He can act pretty well so I’m excited…. Oh, who am I kidding. I’d be excited for Revolution anyway!

Comment by nick1372 – September 19, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nick1372: Supernatural is awesome. Check out Season 8 premiere Oct. 3.

Comment by L – September 20, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Revolution is too strong but I hope it lasts since they are bringing some of my faves. Kim Raver and now Mark Pellegrino whom I can watch doing anything. I love him. Can’t say I will watch live because that’s Castle time, but I will follow online.

Comment by Ana – September 19, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When will Pelligrino get his own show already? Or at least a permanent recurring role. He’s so awesome. His Being Human arc was probably my favourite of all the stuff he’s done.

Comment by mia – September 19, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so called Pellegrino being a guest star on Revolution a few days back!! He’s brilliant! Awesome news!

Comment by Girish – September 19, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree I think most of the sci fi fandom did. Cant wait. It’s Lucifer meet Jacob. I just wonder if he’ll play a role on the dark side or the good side for a chance.

Comment by Rachel – September 19, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seeing that he’s in the militia, I’m going with the bad side, But who knows, Kripke might want to create an opposite character to Lucifer. Either way, hope he becomes a regular if the show goes on to season 2.

Comment by Girish – September 20, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excellent choices.

Comment by Carrie – September 19, 2012 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I know the kid Colin Ford, young Sammy, good actor and a really cutie. Too bad he is wasted in this, nope as much as I like Colin Ford, I’m not going to watch Revolution. I will probably catch his scenes on youtube.

They are looking too desperate with their gimmicks, bringing lost and supernatural actors in droves.

Comment by zye – September 20, 2012 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, I enjoyed the pilot, and I’m pretty picky about my genre shows. Consider giving it a chance. And I can’t wait to see these guys on the show, especially Colin Ford! Love that kid!

Comment by ace – September 20, 2012 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Desperate? Its the opposite of that. Why’d so many people accept to be on this show if not because of the huge talent pool involved with it? Everybody want this show to succeed. Judging by the fact that you praise a kid (No matter how talented. Imo, he’s just alright) over Mark Pellegrino, you probably don’t make a good fan to any show.

Comment by Lucifer – September 20, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Todd Stashwick is an actor in many things and unfortunately rarely seems to get recognized. He plays a great bad guy, but also is awesome as Ted in Maxwell House coffee commercials. Go Todd.

Comment by Dee Dee – September 20, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto on Stashwick. A star!

Comment by Nychigg – September 20, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stashwick is a unique bad guy and yes, he is awesome in the Maxwell House commercial.

Comment by L – September 20, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What absolute drivel.Poorly written and poorly acted.At least The Walking Dead returns in October.

Comment by Doug – September 20, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kripke awesomeness

Comment by L – September 20, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I couldn’t stand watching revolution. It was really bad. Come on. They haven’t seen her dads brother for 15 years and he only lived not even a days walk. And the first person they run into in Chicago is the uncle. Sorry. BRING BACK HEROES!!!

Comment by Bob Hanes – September 20, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least 3 days walk. 1st night under the stars, 2nd at airfield. And the dying dad told Charlie where to find him (the brother).
      What I thought was stupid is that both brothers weren’t using fake names and that the brother in Chicago just assumed this girl actually was Charlie without asking any questions.

Comment by James – September 21, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool. Would love if J2 ad Misha guest starred next :p

Comment by Ella – September 20, 2012 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome he should name Colin Sam lol that would be a great shoutout

Comment by Amanpreet Dhaliwal – September 21, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t see Jensen, Jarrod, or Misha being on the show. See Bobby coming on next since Kripke is going through the dead characters roster.

Comment by Jessie – January 3, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post