What to Watch Tuesday: SYTYCD Picks a Winner, White Collar's Summer Finale, TV Faves and More

On TV this Tuesday: So You Think You Can Dance picks America’s favorite dancers, White Collar steals away for a while (but cranks out one more episode first) and Barbara Walters reminisces about your tube faves. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar tonight.

8 pm So You Think You Can Dance (Fox) | The two-hour season finale names one male and one female as America’s favorite dancers, and Carly Rae Jepsen (of course) performs. Cyrus or Chehon? Tiffany or Eliana? Mark your vote in the comments!

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on 47 Shows

9 pm White Collar (USA Network) | Summer finale: At an FBI conference where someone’s trying to steal defense tech, Neal and Peter find out the thief actually plans to pinch something much more valuable. Scott Evans (One Life to Live) and Jason Pendergraft (Army Wives) guest-star.

9 pm Best in TV: The Greatest TV Shows of Our Time With Barbara Walters (ABC) | This two-hour special edition of 20/20 is based on the outcome of an ABC News/People poll. Interviews with stars like Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks, SNL boss Lorne Michaels, Kermit and Miss Piggy, Cosby‘s Phylicia Rashad, Betty White and L&Overlord Dick Wolf are interspersed among clips, behind-the-scenes footage and outtakes from your favorite programs.

9 pm Go On (NBC) | Ryan realizes his recovery involves letting the group into his life.

9 pm Face Off (Syfy) | Clerks creator Kevin Smith guest-judges when the contestants pair up to create an original superhero/sidekick duo. If I were in the mix, I’d curry the big guy’s favor by bringing to life Juggernaut Jay and Superhumanly Silent Bob.

9:30 pm The New Normal (NBC) | Bryan’s obsessed with fashion (in this case, baby clothes) and Nana’s freaking out (in this case, over Shania’s new school pal). In other words, just another Tuesday night.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

10 pm Parenthood (NBC) | Julia and Joel’s son Victor has a tough first day at school, and Adam and Kristina receive unexpected news. Got thoughts about what that news may be? Hit the comments with your theories.

10 pm Covert Affairs (USA) | Some may call this a “mid-season finale,” but seeing as how the sexy spy series starts up again on Oct. 16, how about we just call it a pause? Anyway, following a time jump (get scoop here), the CIA learns that an enemy it wants to bring to justice is hiding in Russia.

10 pm Sons of Anarchy (FX) | Past sins come to light, challenging Jax and SAMCRO.

10 pm Hot Set (Syfy) | Series premiere: In this new reality competition, Hollywood production designers create original movie sets inspired by sci-fi, fantasy and horror genres. First up, the contestants build an alien landscape and then shoot a scene on it.

1. adam says:

Sons Of Anarchy For Me :D

2. Dan says:

I’m kind of glad ‘White Collar’ will be taking a break after tonight ’cause I have too many shows to watch on Tues. Go On (9pm) New Normal (9:30pm) Hot Set (10pm) Face Off (11pm) White Collar (12:02am) and Sons of Anarchy 1:45am.

Ugh I need a DVR .. or a life.

• Percysowner says:

I’m with you there. SYTYCD, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Face Off, the new Hot Set. I’m catching half of these in the second showing. I’m glad it will ease up after tonight.

• Sara says:

I know what you mean. I’m going back to school this year & I want to drastically reduce my TV time, but I don’t know what shows to cut/watch in summer.

My life revolves around TV, sad but that’s how I like it :)

• My life also somewhat revolves around my shows. I prefer to watch as many live as I can because I don’t want to spend all of my free time catching up on episodes I missed. And because I’m horrible when it comes to spoilers so I try to avoid being spoiled with post-mortem recaps and interviews.

3. Emgee says:

When will we get some Season 5 renewal news on “White Collar”? It will be back in January, yes, but what about next summer?

4. Nick says:

I think I’m gonna give new normal a try

5. King says:

Covert Affairs! Annie Walker won’t be the same anymore and I’m curious how the recent event changes her. I want to see a darker Annie though her lighter side side should never vanish.

6. Thanks to SpoilerTV I think I already know what Adam and Christina’s news is. But I’m not gonna spoil it. Let’s just say that it’ll make you realize how real this show is.

7. Parenthood Tonight, I think Adam & Kristina news will be about max. remember last week when haddie was talking to max in his bedroom, and she gave him the blanket, and she told him I love you and they made it seem like he doze off but I think that was just a hint that something is wrong with him, either way if this is true or false, I can tell the news wont be very good.

8. G says:

Sons of Anarchy.

9. omabin says:

It’s White Collar and Go On night! Super excited about White Collar!

10. Shaun says:

WC,CA and SOA……but I’ll watch SYTYCD on tv.

11. BabyFirefly says:

I voted for Cyrus and Tiffany. Well, maybe not on the phone, but in my head, I voted for them! Cyrus might be shaky in other genres, but he is always fun to watch, and I get very sick of contemporary solos very fast. His solo’s are amazing every time. Tiffany is just pure joy to watch, she’s adorable. I won’t be upset if Eliana wins though, she is a great dancer. I just don’t love her, or Chehon either, but he definitely grew on me as the season progressed.

12. nick1372 says:

Go On & The New Normal for me.

13. emma says:

sons of anarchy, covert affairs, sytycd (chehon and tiffany BTW), go on, the new normal and all the right moves

14. L says:

Parenthood
    New Normal
    Covert Affairs
    White Collar

15. CJ says:

Thank heavens for DVR!

Go On
    The New Normal
    Parenthood
    White Collar
    Covert Affairs

Lots of goodness on tonight!

16. Jared says:

Pretty excited for The New Normal tonight..love the show!