Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Mad Men, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds and More!

Cristina Owen Grey's AnatomyGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Grey’s Anatomy fan here — any hope for Cristina/Owen? —Amanda
Ausiello: Yes, but there will be darkness before the dawn. “Initially, it’s going to be very unsettling,” previews exec producer Shonda Rhimes of the couple’s Season 9 trajectory. “And then it’s going to get fairly romantic as we watch them find their way back to one another.” But Rhimes is quick to stress that their road to reconciliation will be paved with bumps both old and new. “There are the aftereffects of the plane crash,” she explains. “There’s still his cheating. Also, he still wants a family and she still doesn’t. That is a huge obstacle for a couple. I’d like to explore what happens when two people want fundamentally different things. I didn’t want them to just walk away from each other. I felt like a lot of couples would fight to be together and figure out how to do it.”

RELATED | Blair Choose Dan? “Klaine” Kaput? Emily Wins on Revenge — Team TVLine Fearlessly Predicts This Season’s Major Stories!

Question: I loved the Bones premiere. Everyone was fantastic and Booth and Brennan’s relationship is my favorite on TV. Do you have any exclusive scoop on what’s coming for them? —Cassidy
Ausiello: A delayed showdown over her little disappearing act. “Here’s the thing — [Booth] went three months without the person he loves,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He finally has her back and the last thing he’s going to be is angry. It’s like a honeymoon [period]. Afterwards, other feelings might come up. And believe me, that will be dealt with in [next Monday's] episode. You’ve never seen them like this. There’s tension we haven’t seen before.” Adds series creator Hart Hanson: “It will scare people. They’ll be taken aback.” Anyone want to join me in a chorus of, “Yiiiiiiiiiiikes!” Bonus Spoiler: Soaps vet Melissa Claire Egan (The Young and the Restless‘ Chelsea/All My Children‘s Annie) guest-stars on next Monday’s episode as a “trophy wife” who gets grilled, as a person of interest, by Booth.

Question: If you run into Mad Men boss Matt Weiner at the Emmys this weekend, ask him whether Jessica Pare will be returning next season. The finale certainly made it seem like the Don-Megan union was on its last legs. —Christine
Ausiello: The finale gave me the same feeling, but when TVLine talked with the Mad man at last weekend’s Creative Arts ceremony, he gave a characteristically cryptic reply that seemed to imply that the Drapers would stay together — at least, for now. “He loves her, and he gave her what she wanted,” he said. “I don’t know that the marriage is over.” After all, Mrs. Draper’s determination to act was clear from the start, even if her husband didn’t take it seriously at first. “If you go back to the beginning of the season … and hear her talking about wanting to be an actress, you realize this is where it ended up, how driven she was. Not that she used him, but that he gave this to her,” Weiner says. “No matter what, we’re seeing that it was not the fantasy that he had about their relationship.”

Question: What exactly does Kalinda’s husband want from her on The Good Wife? —Doug
Ausiello: She apparently stole a ton of money from him and he’s ready to reclaim his bounty. He’s also still madly in love with her and pissed that she vanished without a trace. You know — typical relationship issues.

Question: Okay, I’ll bite — who’s Rufus’ shocking new love interest on Gossip Girl? Or maybe just tell us why it’s so shocking. —Danielle
Ausiello: Well, there’s the age difference. And there’s also the fact that she… um… did I mention the big age difference? She’s a relatively new character. Name rhymes with, “Bye, V!”

Question: Any Criminal Minds scoop to speak of? —Rachel
Ausiello: Though we knew that newcomer Jeanne Tripplehorn’s Agent Alex Blake has a checkered professional past with Strauss, it turns out she also has ties to a BAU favorite. “She and Reid knew each other, in academia, so they are very close friends,” Tripplehorn tells us. “He’s a bit more on the nerdy side than she is, but they are two brains that really get along. They have a beautiful friendship.”

Question: Will anyone other than Deb figure out who Dexter really is — or at least come close to it this season? —A
Ausiello: My guess is that LaGuerta will be circling Dex’s Dark Passenger by season’s end. In the premiere, she discovers one of his misplaced slides at the church and proceeds to launch her own rogue investigation.

Question: I want Dexter scoop, please! —John
Ausiello: I have a feeling Masuka will be a trending topic on Twitter between the hours of 9 and 10 pm/ET on Oct. 14. Just a hunch.

Question: I just watched the pilot of Revolution! I absolutely loved it and wondered if you had any juicy tidbits to share? —Vanessa
Ausiello: Here’s a little something: Somebody we spent a lot of time with in the pilot probably won’t be around very much longer. Guesses? Carry them to the comments!

Question: Whats the buzz on the second episode of Season 4 of NCIS: LA? Did Deeks and Kensi go on vacation together? —Monica
Ausiello: From the looks of the exclusive photo below from Deeks’ trip, it appears he was traveling solo (unless, of course, his partner was the one snapping the pic). Regardless, exec producer Shane Brennan predicts that the Oct. 2 episode — which will reveal what the entire gang did during their time off — “will instantly go on to everyone’s favorite list!”

NCIS LA Deeks Camel Season 4

Question: I know it’s early, but any scoop on True Blood‘s Big Bad Bill in Season 6? —Tara
Ausiello: Not so much scoop as an interesting quote from Stephen Moyer, leftover from my finale post mortem, about his investment in what viewers think of Bill. When I asked how he felt about Bill possibly inflicting physical harm on Sookie next season — perhaps even worse than the smackdown he gave Jessica in the penultimate S5 episode — Moyer said, “If that’s dramatically compelling and fun and great to watch, then so be it. That’s awesome.” He went on to say (and this is the part that got excised from the story), “One has to stop worrying about how one’s character is perceived. I think we all probably had a point in the series where you did worry about the public persona of our character. But I stopped worrying about that in Season 2. That’s not to say I don’t care. What I mean is you’re going to stop playing something authentically if you’re worried about how it’s going to be perceived.”

Question: Anything on CSI: NY? —Caroline
Ausiello: Episode 8 revolves around a case that tees up a meaty flashback episode for Lindsay, taking us back to her teenage years in Montana and just maybe revealing why she was initially hesitant to name her and Danny’s firstborn “Lucy.”

Question: Something, anything on How I Met Your Mother? I’m dying for September 24 to get here. Please just ease the pain a little! —Rebecca
Ausiello: Barney and Robin will begin to find their way back to one another during November sweeps, confirms exec producer Craig Thomas. “I think we’ve come up with a fun, weirdly appropriate way to reunite them in a whole new way that I hope everyone will like,” he adds. “It’s sort of a weird way to get them back together, but it’s really fun.

VIDEO | How I Met Your Mother Slams the Brakes on Ted and Victoria

Question: Anything left to offer on Parks and Recreation? If not, I’ll gladly take something on 30 Rock. Thanks. – Leah
Ausiello:  Thursday’s Parks opener will answer the age-old question, “Is Pawnee big enough for two pigs named Tom?” Also, a couple breaks up in the premiere. (Kind of.) And Leslie and Ben do dirty things on Skype. On the 30 Rock front, Jack McBrayer was on my Tuesday morning flight from New York to L.A. I assume he’s out here for Sunday’s Emmys.

Question: Please, what do you have on Vampire Diaries? —Maxwell
Ausiello: I have a good piece of advice: Watch Episode 7 live. And in the company of friends. And with lots of alcohol (or root beer if you’re under 21). And with copious snacks.

Question: Can you please give us Sons of Anarchy fans some scoop on Tig? How the hell does he bounce back from what happened in the premiere—Tony
Ausiello: If you can believe it, his journey “gets darker,” warns exec producer Paris Barclay. “It gets as dark as we’ve ever seen him. He is really taken into a place where he’s tested and he has to change and grow up a little bit. By going through the darkness, he realizes that he may have more strength than he ever thought.” Barclay goes on to tease that the grieving father forms “an alliance and a deep friendship” with someone, adding, “It helps to save him.”

Question: So, Mr. Know-It-All — who’s going to walk away with Emmys this Sunday? —Charles
Ausiello: I was wondering when someone was going to get around to asking. Here’s the winners list [WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS*]

Drama Series: Downton Abbey
Drama Actor: Bryan Cranston/Breaking Bad
Drama Actress: Claire Danes/Homeland
Drama Supporting Actor: Giancarlo Esposito/Breaking Bad
Drama Supporting Actress: Christina Hendricks/Mad Men
Comedy Series: Girls
Comedy Actor: Louis C.K./Louie
Comedy Actress: Amy Poehler/Parks and Recreation
Comedy Supporting Actor: Max Greenfield/New Girl
Comedy Supporting Actress: Merritt Wever/Nurse Jackie

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Megan Masters and Vlada Gelman)

* Or, like, very good guesses.

1. Reena says:

I thought it was already spoiled that rufus and ivy are together in the new season which does make me want to barf!

2. aberran says:

Wasn’t Lucy Danny’s idea on CSI:NY?

• Sasha says:

Yes it was and if you remember Lindsay didn’t like it/didn’t want it. I cant remeber the name she wanted though. It might have started with L too…

:S

3. ev says:

I love Owen and Christina.. much more than her and Burke.. please let them work it out…

• Ninna says:

I love her and her scalpel. It was the only decent guy we saw in her life. Hope she never agrees in popping babies for that blonde’s sniffer, hell of a McCheater.

• CJ says:

It makes dramatic sense for the show to have them work it out, but if they were a real couple, I don’t think they could–the things that they’ve done to each other would probably each be dealbreakers, but they’ve done ALL of them. I don’t mean it as a criticism of the show if they do get them back together, but it would be more realistic if they ended it.

4. adam s says:

I mean clearly Masuka is dying. Thanks for spoiling that…

5. Deion says:

I’m not here for it Ausiello, Michelle Dockery and Christine Baranski/Maggie Smith/Archie Penjabi or bust!

6. Jessica says:

Since I’ve been watching season 1 of gossip girl on Style, I fully believe Vanessa’s coming back to be Rufus’s love interest. Anyone else agree?

7. Kat says:

Ausiello, do you need us to do your job for you? Your GG spoiler has been spoiled WAY before the promos came out.

8. I literally got CHILLS with the CSI:NY spoiler. We know that Lindsay witnessed all her friends being murdered and she was a sole survivor, and, when Anna was pregnant, she went back to Montana to testify against it, but they never explored it before. Seriously, I’m almost crying. I’ve wanted to know what happened for SO LONG. Since I’ve learned that about Lindsay. She’s one of my favorite CSI:NY character, and she’s had this HUGE thing in her past, which obviously affected her!

You guys have no idea how I am right now, almost in tears. I’ve waited for this episode for years! :’)

• aberran says:

same here…but her original idea was Lydia for the baby name…Danny chose Lucy…so should be interesting

• I don’t even care about the name, really! I just want to see what happened and her dark background! :’) I REALLY admire Lindsay! We see all these women in procedural who have been through very dark things and they’re angry and angsty, but Lindsay is light and fun and funny! <3

• Robin says:

I knew Lydia was an option. I’m exciting about this episode too! Super excited!!!! Danny and Lindsay are the reason I watch CSI:NY! So looking forward to getting more of this back story!

• Rhylee says:

Well said Barbie. That’s exactly how I feel too. Thanks for the scoop AA.

• I must’ve missed something because didn’t we see Lindsay testify and explain what happened in Anna’s first episode back? I remember Danny showing up for support and after the verdict was read him leaning in for a kiss before reporters interrupted. I could be wrong though. My memory ain’t that great for 26.

9. mia says:

Revolution: I hope its not the doctor lady. I really like her. Maybe its the bland son? Lol

• ace says:

Sorry, it IS Maggie (the doctor lady). I read somewhere that she was recently bumped down from series regular to recurring player.

• Josh says:

Damn, she was probably my favorite character of the bunch. I wonder why…I love Supernatural, but the show has horrible female characters so I was excited that Kripke wrote such a great one…Now it’s going to be Charlie and the boys..

• Lola says:

I am glad they’re killing her off. She is sort of pointless now that we have awesome kickass female character’s like Nora & Elizabeth Mitchell’s as the mom is a series regular. I mean its tough to compete with Elizabeth Mitchell.

• wordsmith says:

Yeah, it’s not looking good for her – she’s totally the “Obi Wan” character in the gang (Charlotte is Luke, Uncle Miles is Han, brother Danny is Leia and the tech nerd is the droids). You may laugh, but the parallels are pretty uncanny. Now we just need Miles’ big shaggy sidekick…

• Bob says:

Funny, I was thinking more Wizard of Oz. Charlotte is Dorothy. Uncle Miles is the Scarecrow. Danny is the Tin Woodsman and tech nerd is the Cowardly Lion. That leaves Doc Lady as odd person out (unless she’s really the Wicked Witch?).

10. Kelly says:

Thanks for the scoops! :)

11. Lord of Cheese says:

Girls was terrible.
    If that wins the Emmy for best comedy, that result will be the funniest thing connected to that series.

12. Aleksa says:

I hope Girls doesn’t actually win the Emmy. Seriously, that show is awful.

13. Kel says:

I hope you are right and Merritt Weaver wins

14. P says:

I’m guessing the character who won’t be sticking around from Revolution is the woman Grace who was helping hide Danny or possbiley Maggie. Probably Grace though because I recall hearing awhile back that her character was downgraded from main to reccuring.

15. Monica says:

Deeks on a camel – can’t wait!

16. Stacie says:

Thanks for the CSINY and Lindsay scoop!

17. Britta Unfiltered says:

Are the Emmy winners a dream list or what you really think will really happen? Either way, I feel like you’ve picked Downton Abbey as the winner just to make me sad. [cry cry cry]. I can live with Mad Men winning, I would love for Homeland to win, Breaking Bad is certainly a great choice, but anything else? No. Not in league with the other three. I hope it’s true Louis C.K. and Christina Hendricks win. I hope to god it’s true.

18. camille says:

I couldn’t agree more with the comments about “Girls”. I tried really hard to get into that show but I just didn’t find it in the slightest entertaining. I made it through about 3 episodes and dropped. There are FAR better shows on TV!

19. nick1372 says:

If that’s what really happens at the Emmya, I might just puke.

Girls and Downton Abbey are nothing compared to the awesomeness that is Modern Family and Homeland.

That is not a prediction, or what is going to happen at the Emmys. Merrit Wever has no chance against the late Kathryn Joosten and the 2 Modern Family actresses.

20. Allie says:

No Emmy love for Sherlock?!

21. Ana says:

I’m really beginning to think that Shonda Rhimes has lost her storytelling mojo. She keeps messing up her characters. It took her 5 seasons to bring MerDer together. Alex is still acting like a teenager after 8 seasons. Mer still has no idea that being married means that you have to put your family first when making life-changing decisions. Mer and Cristina’s friendship is bizarre and out of balance. She destroyed Callie and Arizona’s credibility in S7. And after all the fundamental differences in what Owen and Cristina want out of life, she thinks that a real couple would still try to force the other person to acquiesce in order to stay together. Honestly, I wish she would focus on other things and let someone else take the reigns of the show and give it some dignity before the last curtain.

• Pat says:

Great comment Ana and I agree with you about everything. She is all about breaking up a couple and building them back up again. But Owen cheating came out of nowhere. Why would Cristina want to get back with a man who, admitedly wanted to “hurt” her back”, to get even about the abortion? Yes, couples can come back from cheating, but not sure the writing can make me believe in this case. I will watch and see and try to control my eye roll at all the relationships.

• Ninna says:

Finally two persons with their senses balanced!!!
        To say that a guy who went after a slut to hurt his wife back for an abortion he supported after blatantly have showed no understanding or respect for her core, is a wonderful guy who did a mistake in a hour of need and out of alcohol, is at least naive. Not to say worst! Can you gals tell me how could he put is little Owen out in order to…with so much alcohol that made him incapable of reasoning properly?
        Was he drunk when he chose to stay accompanied by another woman? And even after when he lied to her about where he had passed THE NIGHT and kept treating her like crap showing no regret, no shame, as if he was entitled, was he drunk?
        To me a man who sees a woman only as mean of getting what he wants in life disregarding what his best for her, and when she refuses go to whores to punish her, deserves to get a kick ass.

This was one of the writing worst nightmare of GA along with Danny ghost. It’ll stay in GA history!
        So badly handled, so many lapses, so much sexism that the writers should be walking with their noses in the ground.

Of course we know that couples can survive to cheating but this one, the way it was written and showed to us, NO.
        Agree that they cornered themselves. But in due time they won’t be worrying about the corners, they’ll knock down the wall and move on as if it were never been there. Right know it’s already in motion Owen’s rehab. Pathetic

• cheers says:

Excellent comment!

• Private Practice is her best show — and everyone knows she hardly touches that, it’s all her staff. She might as well let her staff do her other shows and work on damage control.

• And, when she DOES touch PP, it’s to mess with the NEVERENDING Addison/Sam relationship. Just get through with it, already!

• cas says:

Funny I just started watching PP and I do like it a lot. I’m kind of over Sam though. I mean he wants Naomi, he doesn’t, he wants Addison, he doesn’t then he wants Naomi again. Also, I feel that Shonda must be very unhappy in life because her characters always go through traumatic events, and I mean like one right after another. I would definitely leave Seatlle after all their trauma and I am beginning to think the trauma in PP will never go away either.

• Andy says:

I don’t know that it’s so much that she’s unhappy, simply that she thinks the only way to create engaging drama is through trauma. But, unfortunately for Shonda, and fortunately for other shows, shocking events can’t take the place of nuanced, well thought-out character development.

• Kathryn says:

Yes! I agree with everything you wrote! I’ve been watching Grey’s since Day 1 and still watch, but definitely agree that Rhimes has run out of steam. She has a clear inability to sustain a realistic, yet compelling storyline for more than 3 seasons. Her characters show a clear lack of maturity. These are all 30+ adults (many characters being in their 40s) and act with the emotional maturity of college students. While I’ve always been a Meredith/Derek fan, I’m disturbed that after a multi-year relationship (now marriage) that she continues to place Cristina’s needs ahead of her husband and family. That, and the many examples you named above, make me wonder about Rhimes’ own emotional maturity. It just doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of emotional development with the characters . It’s the same storylines again and again.

22. C'mon, that's right. says:

Agreeing with all your Emmy predictions except for Drama Series. Everybody knows it’s a clear race between Mad Men and Homeland (And Breaking Bad, but I just don’t want BB to win)

23. C'mon, that's right. says:

I really really really really really hope Girls wins, it’s such a fresh, honest and deadpan funny show. Or at least least least Lena Dunham for Writing, Directing and maybe Acting.

24. A says:

IVY AND RUFUS!! I just vomited a little in my mouth. The show is clearly running out of ideas.

25. BrianR says:

Is Elizabeth Mitchel on revolution or not. She was on for wwhat 5 minutes and then she’s dead. If I don;t see her on this show as supermom then why have her on at all.

• The big theory is that she’s actually alive somewhere and will surface. Which would make sense with Maggie something being bumped down. What my brother said was, “If she’s not alive, I don’t see why they didn’t just hire a cheaper actress.” It makes sense to me.

26. Jo says:

Will vomit damage an iPhone? Cause I just puked all over mine when I read “girls” as best comedy.

27. Nina says:

Deeks on a camel is the most beautiful thing everrr. Can’t wait to see NCISLA!!!

28. lily says:

WOW everyone seems to forget Damian Lewis’s performance in HOMELAND. Damian is the black horse of Bryan Crasnton it could easily create the surprise sunday…. and everyone seems to forget that…

29. Thanks for the csi:ny scoop! Really exited about what’s in store for Lindsay/Anna Belknap this season! :)

30. Paul says:

I am hoping that Amy takes Best Actress… Parks & Rec is by far the most underrated comedy on TV. It should have been up for Best Comedy as well, so I hope that at the very least, Amy can take home an Emmy for her work on that show

31. Elyse says:

Rufus and Ivy?! VOM!!

32. sash fan says:

Revolution — “Somebody we spent a lot of time with in the pilot probably won’t be around very much longer.”

Please let it be the english lady the the lead character’s dad was dating. Annoying!!

33. Jason says:

What’s the problem with Rufus and Ivy, people? Good lord, they’re not related. He’s youngish and hot, she’s hot. I see no issue whatsoever. You folks who claim you’re “vomiting” are likely the same mental midgets whining over C/B for years on end. There’s just no pleasing you. Geez, do you not realize that couples of different ages DO get together? And that, #2, this is a heightened SOAP OPERA…and this twist if ingenius. It’ll set all sorts of chaos in motion. I mean, Rufus has had NOTHING to do for years. This finally gives him a quality storyline. I’m tellin’ ya, viewers/commenters are so vapid.

• JULES says:

Yes, couples of different ages DO get together, but this one is wierd because of Ivy’s past with Dan and Serena… it may happen on shows but that doesn’t mean we have to like it. But way to insult people by calling them “vapid and mental midgets”. Way to get your point across.

• Woody Allen says:

I have no problem with Rivy. I think its a perfectly natural thing for an older dude to get freaky with a much younger and hotter girl.

34. JULES says:

I’m wondering what he means about the Vampire Diaries….

35. Martin says:

Yeah, Michael, as if Modern Family is not going to win both the show award and the actor and actress awards, one maybe, two it could happen in an alternate universe but three, never.

Do love the Amy Poehler love, only caught up on the whole shows last year but even i know she deserves some Emmy love (still shocked her and Will Arnett are getting divorced).

I think it will be:

Best Drama – Mad Men/Downton Abbey/ Homeland
    ALL DRAMA ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ONES ARE PROBABLY RIGHT.
    Best Comedy – Modern Family
    Best Lead Actor Comedy – Jim Parsons
    Best Lead Actress Comedy – Amy Poehler
    Best Supporting Actor Comedy – Ed O’Neill (Would prefer Ty Burrell cos Dunphys are best part of show – but spread the love).
    Best Supporting Actress Comedy – Sophia Vergara (Again would prefer Julie Bowen for same reason but again – spread the love).

36. Haley says:

I’m really excited about this episode for Lindsay. Thanks for the scoop!! Looking forward to getting the story about Lucy/Lucy’s name.

37. Brandy says:

Uh, you forgot to post all the movie/miniseries categories Sherlock will be walking away with.

38. Chelsea says:

If Amy Poehler gets the Emmy for P-Rex, I will weep with delight.

39. beth says:

OMG Parenthood!!! Did not see that coming…

40. Whatever says:

Having Downton Abbey win for Best Drama would be slap in face of the Republicans who want to defund Public Television & the Arts in general.

• Andy says:

Reason enough…

• Kacee Jones says:

I totally agree with you. Public television remains an important aspect of the television world, offering up many quality programs, shows and documentaries. I have watched many high-quality shows on public television stations in my area, including the Breakthroughs with Martin Sheen TV program. Breakthroughs highlights cutting-edge companies, organizations and individuals in different parts of the United States.

The Breakthroughs Martin Sheen show (www.breakthroughsptv.com) features award-winning actor Martin Sheen, who I have always admired as an actor and an activist. Sheen introduces episodes of the Martin Sheen PBS show, telling viewers how the information and stories presented in the episode has meaning in society. The Martin Sheen public television show reviews medical advances, technology innovations, education initiatives and more. The Martin Sheen Breakthroughs program spotlights leading companies, research institutions, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs throughout the United States and Canada.

If politicians get their wish to defund public television, stations that many people count on for news and information may have to shut down.

41. Marissa says:

I can see Aaron as the one biting it on Revolution.

42. James says:

I think tig will grow clOser to Gemma on Soa this season as they almost hooked up a while back and she’s emotionally broken so she needs someone as well

43. sophie says:

To me there will always be just one Mrs. Draper and that’s Betty.
    I just can’t stand Megan or Don when he’s with Megan. I’m not saying Betty is perfect or that they should get back together but I just love Betty ‘s crazy bitchy but sincere way. Next season- more Betty, less Megan please!

• rebecca says:

i agree. Betty is far more interesting than Megan and Don and Betty’s relationship was more compelling to watch than his boring lame marriage to Megan.

• sophie says:

I think last season being the weakest this far is because they were too much focusing on Megan. I hope she will leave Don for Hollywood or something..
        And I never thought I’d like Don more as a cheating but caring bastard then a pathetic whiny snob that he has become with her.

44. Anya says:

Owen’s one time mistress is so getting knocked up and that’s how owen is gonna get his family and cristina get’s to have owen back but not “be a mom”

45. A says:

Those saying that Girls isn’t funny clearly don’t have a sense of humor. Stick to New Girl, Big Bang Theory, and Gossip Girl, kiddos. Girls is out of you leage.

• You're A Spoon says:

Guess so, cause man that show is terrible.

• To be honest Girls seemed more for the pretentious crowd, I mean when I watch TV I like to just watch something entertaining. When I watch comedies I like to laugh. When I watched girls all I wanted to do was slap the main characters because they were all acting like spoilt little rich kids , and then claiming that’s what 23 year old graduates are actually like. I am 23 still a student my friends are all graduates with jobs or looking for jobs and working part time, nothing like the characters in girls whatsoever. So again I’ll repeat my point girls like that I want to slap in the face not laugh with.

46. MediaHo says:

It is so totally unfair that the broadcast shows have to share the Emmys with cable shows, which can totally push the envelope, usually have big names attached, along with much higher budgets. How can broadcast shows possibly compete with those odds? Wasn’t there something called the Cable ACE Awards back in the day? Really, this needs to be addressed, pronto.

47. Ninna says:

“. I’d like to explore what happens when two people want fundamentally different things.

When two people want fundamentally different things from life they always end splitting.

” I didn’t want them to just walk away from each other”…for now. Because they will in some years ahead all rotten and shabby and with less possibilities of starting fresh with someone who wants the same things. And after our dear Shonda play with them and us a lot.

” I felt like a lot of couples would fight to be together and figure out how to do it.” What is needed is to be love, differences in values ​​and opinions do not matter. Isn’t it right???
    Not exactly, the majority of us here have brains Shonda! That’s what you’re trying to make us believe. Unfortunately for you many here think for ourselves.

48. Deion says:

So, none of you are agreeing that Michelle Dockery did AMAZING work on season 2 of Downton Abbey? Rude.

49. You're A Spoon says:

I’m already pretty much at the “who cares who wins Emmy’s its never the shows that should” point of caring about them, but if Damien Lewis is not the Best Actor in a Drama there is something seriously wrong. Breaking Bad has won enough, and after watching the show I don’t get all the love Cranston gets. Its not that great of a show.

50. I agree with nearly all of Ausiello’s predictions apart from a couple:

Maggie Smith over Christina Hendricks – lets be honest Maggie is a legend and a brilliant actress it’ll take some extraordinary to beat her.
    Modern Family or Big Bang Theory over Girls – take my personal feelings about Girls aside (I do not like it) the show received quite a bit of mixed reviews and the characters were not broad enough, I would be shocked if the EMMY voters went for that over the family happy comedies like the other two.