Fall TV Preview

Hart of Dixie Boss Promises Zoe and Wade Fans Will Be 'Very Happy' With Season 2

Hart of Dixie Wade Zoe Season 2 Last we saw Hart of Dixie‘s Wade and Zoe, the unrequited-no-more lovers were in the midst of a steamy hookup when a newly single George popped by to drop the “L” word on the pint-sized doc. So, which burly, Bluebell boy will Zoe choose in Season 2? Showrunner Leila Gerstein won’t reveal that twist just yet, but she does have a tease that spells smoother sailing for at least one ‘ship.

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Hart of Dixie — Plus 45 Other Shows!

“I’m sure that Wade fans are going to be very, very happy,” she tells TVLine of how things pan out early on for the lovelorn barkeep. “What we have done so far [in Season 2] is very strong for ‘Zade’ fans.”

That said — the that, of course, being that Zoe seemingly picks Wade — Gerstein is quick to note that the series’ signature “love triangle is going to continue to exist,” regardless of which guy initially gets the girl.

RELATED | Hart of Dixie Exclusive: Episodes’ Mircea Monroe Back for Season 2 — Is ‘Zade’ in Trouble?

“It’s more heightened [now] because Zoe’s actually had sex with Wade and also declared her feelings to George — and then had them reciprocated,” the EP explains. “What was a crush on George has turned into him calling off his wedding and making a huge gesture for her; and what was sexual chemistry with Wade has turned into full-on sex. So, there’s still a lot of push and pull on Zoe, and you will feel both sides continually — even though she does make a decision.”

Hart of Dixie‘s sophomore run begins Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8/7c on The CW.

Comments (83)

• i want her with Wade!!! George is boring… dosen´t have the chemestry. Pleas i want Zoey and Wade be the endgame. PLEAS

Comment by Rous – September 17, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i so agree, just let those two love birds get together permently

Comment by penguin15 – October 22, 2012 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still think George is the best option. Zoe and Wade have little in common except sexual chemistry. And I love Wade, and Wade/Zoe….I just think George is better in the longrun.

Comment by mia – September 17, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • George is so boring though. I think she needs Wade to push her. They challenge each other to expand their horizons. They are good for each other.

Comment by Ari – September 17, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • George is “boring”. Wade is a moron. I’ll take “boring” any day.

Comment by Michael – September 18, 2012 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say it is almost too bad that writers or whomever post these spoilers. I myself like George and Zoe better, so after reading this, I don’t care if I catch the show or not. And, for shows on CW which does not average huge amounts of viewers, every viewer counts. I think some of these shows need to say less if they want to retain as many viewers. Some of these spoilers are turnoffs.

Comment by MGL – September 17, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We don’t know that Zoe will stay with Wade just sounds like it starts with her picking Wade.

Comment by Pat – September 17, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you like Bilson/Porter then you should support the show regardless… stop whining. This is their careers.

Comment by YEAH – September 17, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You didn’t have to read the article.

Comment by KSM – September 17, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are seriously in the minority, they’d rather lose the 10% George/Zoe fans than lose everyone else.

Comment by Lauren Dorward – September 18, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • George is not for Zoe. Absolutely no chemistry between them. What they have I can look outside my window and see that. TV and movies are the fantasy to take us someplace we have never been and probably never will. The steamy heat and dynamic chemistry between Rachel and Wilson on screen is unbelievable. Can’t wait for the next episode. Remember spoilers are just hints and sometimes there is much more going on besides the little blurb of information spilled,

Comment by Dee – November 29, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZADE!!!!

Comment by qeee – September 17, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for this season to start!

Comment by SK – September 17, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a Zade fan I cant wait to see what Leila Gerstein means by “very strong” ;-)

Comment by piranharhonda – September 17, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me concerned that Zade will not be the endgame for the series. :(

Comment by melosm – September 17, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They probably don’t know the end game yet, but Zoe could easily vacillate between the two for years ie Joey Potter and end up back with Wade in the end. Just a thought.

Comment by DeeKayTee – September 17, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope you are Wrong – I can’t take another season of Zoey WHINING.

Comment by n – September 18, 2012 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have always wanted to see George in a happy intimate relationship with a man. We still dont know what he was up to in nyc…

Comment by heidi – September 17, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • George and Brick the new relationship in bluebell!!!

Comment by mr goodtime – October 3, 2012 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by happyshipper – September 17, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After years of shipping misery I finally feel rewarded

Comment by jessica84 – September 17, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade! swooooon

Comment by rebecca – September 17, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Wade/Zade!I want Zoe & George, diehard Zorge fan here

Comment by Brandy – September 17, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate is a strong word. I prefer Wade over George but i would never hate George.

Comment by DC – September 17, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe hate is to strong, but I can’t stand Wade.Hes annoying,cocky,treats Zoe like crap and only want to sleep with her and now that he’s done that his interest in her will fade soon & hell get bored and move on to his next conquest/one night stand.He gotta know she’ll still be in love with George.

Comment by Brandy – September 17, 2012 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Wade and Zoey are both immature and I think she treats him pretty much the same way as he treats her. As for disrepect, I though George treated Zoey very badly in New Orleans… suggesting that they get a hotel room. George has also been LUSTING after Zoey and by during so he disrepected Lemon.

Comment by DC – September 17, 2012 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Zoey is cocky, selfish, and childish.

Comment by oh yes – September 17, 2012 08:47 PM PDT
          • Wade gets on Zoe’s case about loving an engaged guy when he was lusting after/having feelings for Zoe while married to Tancy and sleeping with half of Bluebell while married, Wade called her snobbish,selfish ect why would she want to be with a guy that thinks that low of her?His you had a+ sex first time last night for me it was B- is also putting her down and lets not forget he told Zoe & his brother nott to date cause he’s insecure,jelaous and has issues that he takes out her and how about him sabatogining her date with Judson and betting on when they would break up then making her look& feel a fool when she asked him about his feelings for her.George and Zoe had a real bond and connection and things in common and not just lust and George treats her better.Though I agree it’s disrectful of him to Lemon to be having feelings for Zoe while engaged but he didn’t act on them til he & Lemon broke up but Lemon cheated with Lavon.

Comment by Brandy – September 17, 2012 09:01 PM PDT
          • george is a playboy and even though its unbelievable on screen most men like wade have success with those kinds of interactions

Comment by mr goodtime – October 3, 2012 06:51 AM PDT
  • I hate to say it but this love triangle is a JOKE…totally embarrassing. I think the show is making more out of this then it’s’ worth. I feel sorry for both Porter and Bilson… they have zero chemistry which is why they are so UNBELIEVEABLE as a couple. Zoey is not Elena. (VD) …she can’t pull this off. She doesn’t act like a torn lover. if anything she acts more like a confused airhead. Don’t get me wrong I like Bilson but this is embarrassing. And as for Porter…he has done nothing with that role. Your strongest character in this triangle is Bethel… I vote Wade/Lavone spinotf.

Comment by nevina – September 17, 2012 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree the triangle is a joke. The writers made their endgame clear, Zade was basically season 1 endgame. Had the show been cancelled it would have been a series endgame, they had them endgame just in case it got canned, that says it all relly were the writers are headed and want in the end. George is a weak character to go against, Wade, and Wilson Bethel is a powerhouse. Best CW newcomer right now.

And I’m not even saying this a a Zade fan, I’m ony a Wade//Bethel fan and I can’t stand Zoe/Bilson. I would want someone better for him, and Z/G can have each other. However Z/G is a weak ship and Z/W is going to sail easily.

Comment by Klaxon – September 18, 2012 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This isn’t about one actor being better than the other. I really don’t like what Wilson Bethel has done with Wade. If find Wade to be annoying, childish and both emotionally and mentally stilted. For me, the daggone, good-old-boy who doesn’t want to grow up is tired. I like George because he is grounded and probably mature enough to offer Zoey a mature love and since her connections to people on an emotional level are lacking, I don’t think that Wade is going to help her out much in that respect.

It’s a matter of taste. I wouldn’t be attracted to Wade in the real world either. George is the type of human being that I prefer. Scott Porter has done a fine job with George, if you like the type of character that George is.(I would say the same for Wilson, even though I don’t find his character appealing in any way.) I don’t find George boring, but that’s just me.

Comment by Michael – September 18, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I feel the same. Wade has a weasley way about him. After he said all those things about her to the brother if I were her I wouldn’t speak to him again. He got mad at her for ruining his chance at the money to start his bar. He was in it for his reasons and she was in it for hers. All the while he ignored Tansy but no one seems to think anything was wrong with that. Every time he belittled her, I disliked her more for continuing to talk to him. This news doesn’t bode well for me. I will give it 2-3 episodes to see if I can stand it. I”m really hoping to see a different side of George since he doesn’t have Lemon around to put a damper on things.

Comment by tp – September 18, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wade is weasley but George is perfect. Mr. Perfect is SLEAZY…in New Orleans dumb Zoey allowed him to treat her like a $2.00 h…. She was nothing but his BOOTY CALL.

Comment by darlene – September 18, 2012 09:19 PM PDT
          • Damper would be George and Zoey as a couple.

Comment by Trovan – September 18, 2012 09:22 PM PDT
        • George grounded?????? Yeah dumping your girlfriend because “a part of you” “loves” someone else is SO grounded……………

Comment by Lauren Dorward – September 18, 2012 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well rock on with george. i prefer wade flaws and all…he has a heart and soul unlike george who flirted with zoey in first of lemon.

Comment by clinton – September 30, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said – I love watching Bethel. His personality is as big as his smile. I too wish they would bring a stronger actress on the show for him. He is such a interesting character to watch. I want to see his development. He deserves the BEST. Iam SICK of him being second to George.

Comment by darlene – September 18, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very strong means Gerstein is going to overdose you on Wade/Zoey until you holler George/Zoey. My guess is that dumb Zoey will be in George’s bed by seasons end. I don’t think Wade will mature anytime soon – that would give him much more leverage over George. Porter is Gerstein’s golden boy.

Comment by YEAH – September 17, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think maybe Leila prefered Zoe and George at the begin of the show, but now she knows that Zade is the most important thing of Hart of Dixie! Almost everybody loves them together! Zade is what makes HoD so funny and cute. So, I really expect Zade as endgame! We deserve this!

Comment by Anna – September 17, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George/Zoe got absolute not chemistry. Wade can be less “mature” than George but for that is perfect for Zoe. George always looks like he got a stick in his ass. Zoe with him is going to fade. Sorry but George looks like he need to come out, that actually would be really a good story.

Comment by Alrisha – September 17, 2012 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is this endgame? The show is becoming too predictable -this needs to change. Wade and Zoey are their own BRAND. Leila needs to come up with creative ways of keeping them together / breaking them up to including filling the void when they are apart. I want to see the ups/downs of someone in a relationship. Beside the love triangle is not working, soory.

Comment by DC – September 17, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Porter but he just doesn’t have it here. Iam looking forward to seeing him w his new love interest.

Comment by tracy – September 17, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zade forever… George is really boring.

Comment by Mari – September 17, 2012 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MGL/Brandy – I too wish that you guys would SUPPORT Porter regardless. This guy has got to feel bad …now you guys are abanding.

Comment by This – September 17, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love wade and think she sould pick him i would george is cute but not for zoey they make really good friends

Comment by bonnie – September 17, 2012 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George and Zoe !!!!!

Comment by eliza – September 17, 2012 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, drop the triangle. George is so boring, it actually makes my skin crawl to see him with Zoe. Basically, the only things interesting about this show are Wade and Zoe. Lavon is a bumbling moron who can’t take a hint, Lemon is a shrill, unlikeable harpy and George has all the screen presence of a block of ice. He was considerably better on “The Good Wife” as a morally ambiguous character. You want to keep him around, give him something better to do. Plus, as much as I hate Lemon, what he did to her last season was unforgivable. I totally cheered when she punched him.

Comment by Ella – September 17, 2012 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s crazy how everyone here loves Wade while for me he is what makes the show unwatchable. As much as I loved this show I don’t really want to see Zoey and Wade together. I will keep tabs on it but probably won’t be watching anymore.

Comment by tp – September 17, 2012 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • tp – Unwatchable maybe for you but not me.

Comment by u – September 18, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as Wade is happy, I am happy. I really hope season 2 doesn’t focus too much on G/Z because the way they wrote them last season was really all I could handle. It was not cute at all. It is not that I don’ t like each character on their own. Yes George is a bit boring, but he is not a bad guy. But put them together and Zoe becomes this delusional whinny girl and that is just not a good look on her. I’d rather see her arguing with Wade than mooning over George.

Comment by Jen – September 18, 2012 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jan Iam with you- the love that George and Zoey share is too powerful LOL. I CAN NOT deal with anoher season of this girl’s whining about that guy.

Comment by Trovan – September 18, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My problem with this show wasn’t so much that Zoe had feelings for both guys, it was the fact that she kept saying “I really like George” For crying out loud it sounded like High School. By the end of season 1 I couldn’t stand Zoe. And I LOVE Rachel Bilson so unless they stop writing the show for grammar school kids, I’ll have to skip season 2.

Oh and I am definately team Zade!

Comment by HODdisappointed – September 18, 2012 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course the Zade fans will be, its not like there is any real competition is there. Why wouldn’t they pander to their loudest and rabid shippers. Its not like they can help to succumb to the pressure. The triangle is a J.O.K.E.

Wake up Zeorge fans, you are just being used and strung along, they already have their endgame.

Comment by Tye – September 18, 2012 02:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t care too much about Zoey/Bilson but I like Wade./Bethel. Bethel is doing a DAMM GOOD JOB as WADE. Flaws and all I LOVE watching him… he is entertaining … reason for watching TV. Yeah , the triangle is JOKE which is why it lacks popularity like the other triangles on CW. You’re right Zoey and George will be endgame… Porter is Leila’s preferred choice. But know what, the YOUTUBE Pics of Zoey/Wade tells the true story (check them out) and Leila can’t change that. Go Wade.

Comment by nevina – September 18, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zade forever :) George is lame.

Comment by Elyse – September 18, 2012 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zoe and George might be better in the long run but who cares Zoe and Wade are the show I want to watch. I finally just saw the finale this weekend and it was hot.

Comment by Patricia – September 18, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. ICK. Wade and Zoe are so mismatched – Zoe and George are perfect together! Zoe and Wade have nothing in common. Why do women go for bad boys when those relationships NEVER last and aren’t realistic?

Comment by Caro – September 18, 2012 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Caro, I don’t get that either.Wade doesn’t do much for me, George is my kinda guy. I think George and Zoe will be a great couple in the end. And I think it’s great that they will explore other options in Season 2, but George and Zoe are a perfect endgame IMO. Zoe and George are my favorite couple, but I like all the characters (and all the actors, but mostly Scott Porter) in this show. I enjoy the storylines as they come and I enjoy this show as a whole. I really think too much shipping one couple gets in the way of thoroughly enjoying this fun show.

Comment by Caroline – September 18, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost everybody here are saying that Wade is immature and Zade won’t last. Guys shows can air for years, characters can change. Wade can grow up and really fall in love or maybe Zoe’ll find a new man. Who knows? AND can George be called a grown up man, more mature than Wade? Seriuously? A man who breaks up with her longtime girlfriend on their wedding’s day? At least Wade never made big promises to his girls. They all knew who Wade was and what he wanted in a relationship. But still he could find his soul mate and grow up.
    Btw it seems Leyla will pleased Zade fans for a while, but not so sure they will be the endgame. Leyla always loved Zeorge

Comment by Jes – September 18, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate to say it as I love the character but I think crazy earl may die and that would lead to him growing up and him finding the money for his bar. In a lot of ways Wade is quite mature, he clearly looked after his drunk father for years. His immaturity lies in low self esteem which makes him even more endearing :)

Comment by Lauren Dorward – September 18, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Iam game for a Wade and Lavone spinoff. Iam sick of this crap. Please ,Wade’s not good enough for Zoey because they have nothing in common. Whatever!!! Iam also game for a new love interest for Wade

Comment by n – September 18, 2012 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade/Bethel is by far the strongest character in this MESS the writers call a triangle. It’s a JOKE. Not only is George/Porter WEAK but so is Zoey/Bilson- probably why they are so DULL together. I think if George/Porter was going up against any other guy from this network he would have won the girl based on his likeable, but, Bethel makes the difference here-Bethel is a very good actor/strong presents. I think the writers needs to be careful with Zoey/Bilson – the last couple of episodes she was totally unlikeable/annoying. Zoey CHARM makes her and minus it she is annoying. i really wish the show would lose the The Gossip Girl crap. You can have a good show without the leading lady sleeping with evey male character on the show- at the rate the writers are going you’ll never know who you’re find Zoey in bed with.

Comment by FAITHE – September 23, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like George and Zoe. Wade is awesome, but they seem better off as friends. You can’t live forever playing tricks on someone. When tricks get boring they will have nothing together anymore. George and Zoe have more together than just practical jokes.

Comment by Phillis – September 28, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i agree with all the zade fans. The show is as good only because of mr bethel, wade is a great. Completely real, every woman should know no man grows up til they find reason to. The fairytale is never as perfect. Lets face it, george’s character is supposed to be just that, perfect! No such thing, in every story, the good guy is often the wrong guy. The ‘supposed’ bad boy, i.e wade, is not a secondary character but the strong lead, the hero, if i may. Wade all the way, he’s not mr perfect but he is her mr. Right. I’m a wade fan (obviously!)

Comment by aishy – September 30, 2012 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what does george and zoey share? i watched all the episodes but saw nothing.

Comment by clinton – September 30, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha same here, i think it’s called ‘living in the past’, the whole new york thing?

Comment by aishy – October 1, 2012 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by miles – October 1, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade is a great guy – not just for the physical dimension of a relationship but fir the emotional aspects as well. He is constantly being undervalued. He is q great son, he has dreams and he hasa heart of gold. He should be the guy Zoey ends up with because he is flawed and yet amazing. George is just plain boring…I don’t get his supposed appeal at all. That being said I am worried that the creators intend it to go another way in the long run. As soon as I’ll get wind of that I won’t be able to continue watching…

Comment by kali – October 4, 2012 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank You – Kall. It is so unfair and Iam pissed. That last epsisode should have been about judgment day for both Zoey and George – their unappropriate behavior over the last months. Instead they made it about Wade’s immaturity. Iam so sick of George and Zoey both and how perfect they are together – selfish brats. Lemon was hurting and all Zoey wanted talk about was herself – she caused this MESS. George didn’t have the decency and respect to ask Lemon if she was okay. All he cared about was his freaken obessession with Zoey and beer.

Comment by WEB – October 4, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Total GZ fan here. George is a REAL man. He is humble and brave enough to admit his mistakes and take responsibility for his actions. He has the courage to tell a woman how he really feels and is confident enough to ask her to choose HIM. He a DECENT man who truly cares about other people. Plus, I think that Scott and Rachel have a sweet, natural chemistry. Wade on the other hand…is pretty much an immature coward who treats Zoe horribly whenever she opens up to him. In this case, the whole insecure, misunderstood bad boy routine is just tired. Personally, I don’t understand the appeal. As for ZW…I don’t see much more of a connection than lust and banter. Team George.

Comment by Keri – October 4, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keri… And George isn’t lusting after Zoey…to say no would be suggesting he”s not a man. Wade/Bethel immaturity has alot to do with Laila helping out Porter/George who’s ego is hurting here….sorry but he is showing down the process of the show.

Comment by mina – October 7, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Wade really has deeper feelings for Zoe than he let’s on. You can see that he cares for her more than just sex. Like when he made the gumbo for her or when he got upset that he saw Zoe talking to George during the race game and told her that he was upset cuz Zoe made him lose his chance at the money, but really he was jealous. I think Wade is just putting up a front because he does not want to show that he has real feelings for Zoe n get hurt, so instead he acts like a jerk. I really hope they show a different side to Wade, and I really hope that Zoe ends up with him. I like George, too but not for Zoe. Team Zade!!

Comment by Rayapoopoo – October 5, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with everything you said. If it was only for sex, he wouldn’t have been so happy when Zoe asked him to be her boyfriend. And he is definitely afraid of getting hurt. I do love watching the show because of Zoe and Wade because they are really cute and funny. The show would become boring if George and Zoe are together.

Comment by rosalita – February 7, 2013 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I just love zoe and wade, up to ep 3 and so far i lave what they have done with the first 2 eps, i think ZADE belong together, can he just tell her how he actually feels, my heart is with you wade, just tell zoe how you feel

Comment by penguin15 – October 22, 2012 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Simply adore Wade – he isn’t only about the sex. He’s showing real vulnerability now and it’s clear he has real feelings for Zoe. Bethel is the stand out star for me and not only because of his abs!

Billson also does a good job – she manages to balance some unlike able traits in Zoe with like ability and charm. It is good to have a flawed heroine rather than someone perfect. In fact, I really like that there are several flawed characters – even George.

Feel a bit sorry for Scott porter – not just because trying to compete with the bad boy character and Wilson Bethels’s body must be tough, but also George hasn’t enough edge – he’s too ‘good’ and decent. Whatever one might choose in real life, nice seldom works so well on the screen. I think that’s why they are bringing in someone challenging to generate more sparks.

Massively helps a relationship dynamic to have a mismatch and conflict from the different between what you should like and what you do. George and Zoe are too matched to generate conflict and heat, IMO

Comment by Gillian – November 1, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade is so hot! I’d pick him anyday!
    If I could meet Wilson bethal, it’d be the
    Happiest day of my life :D
    But that won’t happen lol

I started watching this show just a couple days ago and I’m hooked on it.
    First season done!

Comment by Rishell – November 15, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mmmm all comments considered. I was cheering for a Zoe/George romance and yet in hindsight that would have been too predictable, but since seeing Wade and Zoe together, they have a unique connection and it’s not just great sex, of course that helps:) Wade’s changing as the show goes on. What would be a bittersweet twist is if she does finally get with George and is wishing it were Wade. What a turn around that would be for the Doc!?

Comment by emily – December 3, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Wade and Zoe need to go ahead and admit to each other that they have feelings for each other and George needs to back off, because Zoe is nothing but a booty call for George. He is not over Lemon yet he’s not over NYC either and Zoe reminds him of what he loved in NY. Zoe would mean nothing to him if she wasn’t from there!

Comment by J – December 5, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wade is a jerk. End this Zoe/Wade fiasco already. It’s tiresome and annoying to watch.
    Seriously, enough is enough.

Comment by PJ – December 11, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel that Zoe and Wade make each other better – which is what relationships are about. Zoe loosens up around Wade, and Wade wants to better himself because of her. George and Zoe are too similar to be good for each other.

Comment by maria – February 9, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope that she will endup with wade at the grand finale! the chemistry between Rachel and W is …wow!!!

Comment by anna – February 18, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post