Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Walking Dead First Look: The Zombies (Literally) Fence In the Survivors!

As the Oct. 14 return of The Walking Dead nears, we’re getting a clearer picture of just how dire the survivors’ situation is — thanks to, literally, a picture.

In the exclusive first look from Season 3 below, we see our heroes inside the gates of the prison in which they’ll seek refuge, a pack of walkers only a chain link away. So, on one hand, they’re “safe,” and on the other, they’re trapped.

Our interpretation: Yikes!

RELATED | The Walking Dead Spoiler — Who’s Dying in Season 3?

“I’m excited,” executive producer Robert Kirkman previously told TVLine. “There are new characters [coming] and a new tone. We’ve done some really cool stuff.”

Including the evolving of little Carl, which you can almost see for yourself in the second photo. Not only has Chandler Riggs grown into his character’s (no longer quite so) oversized sheriff’s hat, but his glare says, “I mean business!”

“He’s very much a part of the group now,” Kirkman has said. He’s “in the mix in really startling ways.”

RELATED | Walking Dead Boss Confirms — More Airtime For [Spoiler]

So, what do you think? Anxious to get back into AMC’s monster hit? And what are you most looking forward to — meeting David Morrissey’s Governor, getting to know Danai Gurira’s Michonne or… something else entirely? Hit the comments.

Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

Comments (232)

• Needs more Daryl. These pictures, the show, my life…

Comment by Mina – September 14, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cant wait… Season 3 #TWD

Comment by Mosqueda – September 19, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto!!!

Comment by karen – September 19, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more! :D

Comment by Reb – September 19, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I agree :) I love the show. Everybody you are great and I hope to see several more seasons

Comment by Candice Ingle-Renkiewicz – September 19, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • definatly agree

Comment by samantha – September 21, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they kill of Carl. Annoying kid.

Comment by RJ – September 14, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually think the opposite. A kid fighting with the adults against the zombie apocalyse is going to be fun to watch. No way are they killing him off though -the character is the lead’s son and is still alive in the graphic novels. But I do think this season will be the end of Hershel and his daughter, Beth.

Comment by Joseph – September 14, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If the writers are not willing to kill of Carl, I hope they’re more than willing to kill of Lori. Then again, if that failure of a car crash didn’t help the bitch meet her demise, I’m not sure what will.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – September 14, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OH MY GOD SAY “OFF” not “OF”. you did it twice and so did the RJ guy who started this thread. and expect Lori to get it in the season finale if all goes according to plan.

Comment by Kevin Lawler – September 19, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hehehe! I noticed it too. Sometimes I wonder. LOL!

Comment by DeAnna Hodge – September 19, 2012 09:01 AM PDT
          • well commented… GRAMMAR NAZIS ASSEMBLE!!!

Comment by abbadon420 – September 19, 2012 09:17 AM PDT
          • Actually it’s spelling Nazis assemble, the grammar was actually ok…

Comment by Fraser – September 19, 2012 09:44 AM PDT
        • In the novel she does die in this Ark of the story she gets shot so hopefully the show follows that because again she dnt live past the prison

Comment by Kevin brown – September 19, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If we’re going to be spelling/grammar nazis, it’s arc not ark. I love this show. Carl is a kid who’s growing up really fast. I didn’t like him at first but I don’t find him so annoying now. Def need more Darryl and of course, Rick. I don’t give a hoot about Lori except as she relates to her husband and son.

Comment by Diane – September 20, 2012 07:01 AM PDT
        • Don’t worry, you’ll get your wish. :D

Comment by GabbieT – September 20, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Joseph-
        Just because Carl is still alive in the novels does not mean that he will survive the show. Look at Sophia.

Comment by Jackie – September 19, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yep next season Carl is going to be in a milwuakee apt. with heads in the fridge and a pot of dicks simmerin on the stove…. lol

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Do you mean milwaukee, wi.

Comment by marylyn – November 18, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh, i hope not, i like hershel.

Comment by MARY MAYORAS – September 20, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i disagree, i think they have set Carl up to be a really intersting character once he gets out from under Lori’s apron. Killing shane was a step in the right direction.

Comment by jen – September 14, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Killing Shane was by far the smartest move since the untimely death of Dale.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – September 14, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Heathen! Shane + the Governor would have been a great mix. I’ll miss the big lug.

Comment by Cate – September 19, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They should have kept dale. he was everyones favorite weather they wanted it or not.

Comment by Dirk Johnson – October 14, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I could not agree with you anymore! I think Carl is about to become a very valuable part of the group and I think killing Shane OFF was the correct way to do that, because now Carl has no restraints on what he can do. Shane kind of held him back and “protected” him more than he should have. At least Rick gives Carl some freedom, starting off with giving him a gun and recognizing him as more than just a kid. I think Carl is going to play a vital role in the next few seasons, you just wait

Comment by Jacob Foutch – September 19, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they have to kill him off in the near future, because very soon that actor is going to hit a puberty growth spurt between seasons that won’t match up with the time passage of the show. When you cast young actors on a show that moves slowly like this, you almost always end up painting yourself into a corner. Remember Walt from Lost and how quickly they had to give up on his storylines and write him off the show?

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 14, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they can have one of the breaks between seasons be an entire winter maybe? 5 months is time enough to grow perhaps.

Comment by Kevin Lawler – September 19, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I find this concerning and I predict Carl will not make it past season 5. That is, if the series lasts that long. Maybe they will wrap the show before that becomes an issue.

Comment by Amos – September 19, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! don’t want to hear his mother spend another season screaming “Where is Carl”

Comment by Williamn Adkins – September 19, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t stand the boy either!

Comment by nikki – September 19, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • amen ta that

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Lori is a dumb a$$ why does she let Carl wander around by himself all-the-time. Is she aware there are flesh eating freaks in the woods? Anyway I am obsessed with walking dead. Can’t get enough!

Comment by Ashlee perkins – September 20, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree!!! I won’t even allow my 10 year old son to use the public restrooms without his father— knowing there are perverts out there— I’d probably even be more over-protective with “Walkers” everywhere! I have admitted to being addicted to this show …and infected my best friend (who hates zombie movies) to keep watching it, lol!! I cannot wait for season 3!!!

Comment by Antonette – September 21, 2012 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Read the comics. Not gonna happen no matter what.

Comment by Steve 0 – September 19, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you read the comics than you know they aren’t staying true to them. Daryl isn’t even a character in them, Dale has a sexual thing for Andrea not fatherly like they portray.

Comment by Jay Zee – September 19, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Who’s the author of the comics? I really want to read them!!

Comment by Adri – September 19, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the same thing..they need to kill him off..his character is just annoying…and i love the show and all..but Rick is way to righteous and just needs to be more of a dick, or atleast slow it down with the morals and ethics. Its survival mode, not treat others the way you wish to be treated time

Comment by ryan pier – September 19, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Carl was quite annoying the last season but his presence is quite important because he’s like the main reason why Rick keeps everyone alive… But yeah read the comics, Carl’s gonna stay a few more seasons, I don’t mind about Lori though, lol

Comment by Krys – September 19, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you noticed by the end of season 2 Rick was becoming less “righteous” as you call him but I hope that it doesn’t go too far. Someone needs to be the moral compass. If everyone falls to the lowest level of humanity, no one will survive at all!

Comment by Diane – September 20, 2012 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate carl and his freaking gay hat, plus the kid looks more like a girl than a boy, tough father with such a girlie son? dissapointment…

Comment by Danny – September 19, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • dont be friggen haters i love that kid

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ur an ass for being a homophobic loser

Comment by adamis – September 20, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You need to read the comics

Comment by Val – September 19, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Comics, I’m sick of hearing about the comics, enough! This is NOT a comic it is a major TV show with a huge budget and cannot be filmed as if it was a comic book translation. Those never seem to work out to good, print media and film media are very different and tell stories in a different way. Enjoy the comics and enjoy the TV show.

Comment by Jim Yager – September 19, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What’s the authors name of the comics? I’d love to read them!!

Comment by Adri – September 19, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Robert Kirkman

Comment by Angela – September 19, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How many season you think there will be???

Comment by Martin Patrick – September 19, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well they keep making more comics and right now there are 7 books and almost an 8th. Season 1 and 2 matched up with book 1 and 2. So im guessing at least 4 and if the start 5 they will take it to 8 because 5-8 is the same story continued. There is break between 4 and 5.

Comment by Philip – September 19, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Who wrote the books/comics? I want to read them.

Comment by Adri – September 19, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Idk how many seasons it will last but i sure hope its on just as long as the closer. i just wish there were more episodes per season!!

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 30

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally agree, that kid is annoying, sophia should be alive and he should be dead(sorry i am evil)

Comment by elly – September 19, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i felt it when we learned of Sophia’s demise.but to keep her instead of Carl??? Na that would have been a bad call. she really had a pretty quiet role. i believe Carl will deliver more “shock and awe” then she would have been able to muster.( Even though he is annoying ) lol.

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Carl just needs to get laid :), and Lori she just needs…I don’t know what the heck she needs!

Comment by cathy – September 19, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • she needs to be a zombie snack already.. i hate that tramp.

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • im apart of the i hate carl club as well..lol

Comment by greg – September 19, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as they base it off the comics they wont, but I feel you.. I wonder if we will all grow to hate Carl even more this season.

Comment by Joe – September 19, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They won’t kill off Carl. He is the show’s metaphor for the loss of innocence in the face of fear and danger. It’s the shows commentary on what happens to the most innocent of beings when they are forced into a situation like the one everyone is in. Once he’s not under Lori’s thumb anymore he’ll be a badass. I hope.

Comment by Brandon Treadway – September 19, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THANK YOU Brandon sheesh i was thinking i was the only who got that.

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like him either, but kill him off…sort of harsh!

Comment by Nancy – September 19, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HOW CRUEL! EVEN THOUGH IT IS JUST A SHOW HE’S STILL A CHILD!! WOULD NOT WANT TO BE YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Saundra Gray – September 19, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you!!! It makes me sick to read all this about a child. And honestly if any mother was in Lori’s shoes they’d be the same way!!!

Comment by Heather – September 19, 2012 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • NO i wouldnt be humping my hubbys bff or anyone just days after my hubs “dying” naa peeps shes a tramp.

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • your a idiot

Comment by dawson – September 19, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “your a idiot” Oh Arturo, Prince of Irony.

Comment by Sleazy – October 9, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, he got Dale killed, he’s completely retarded and needs to go!

Comment by Chris – September 19, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree RJ. That kid needs a good a** kickin!

Comment by Adrienne – September 19, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Carl never dies. Lori and her newborn will die season 3. Rick also gets his hand cut off by merle.

Comment by Basil Truebenbach – September 20, 2012 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • SPOILER ALERT!

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO like his mom

Comment by rosanna – September 22, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no way i think the show need’s more kid’s in it that would make it more interesting love the show

Comment by lisa – September 22, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, it needs more kids! Putting kids in shows like this always makes them better!

Comment by Kiara Lynn Hurt – September 28, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m most excited to have good ‘ol Merle back

Comment by Raul – September 14, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i just love to hate Merle!

Comment by Tray – September 19, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes… and i really hope he and tdog gets a round 2. Merle definitely represents

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cannot wait for this upcoming season!! Love Love this show!! please don’t end it like their doing BB next summer!!

Comment by tisha madsen – September 14, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg how sic was BB whoa the things they get away with doing on that show.wow im gonna MISS good ole Mr. White I mean (hiezenberg) or whatever that name is,but hey Mike yeah like that charactor bigtime. oh and please someone kille or gag hanks wife PLEASE>

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What am I looking forward to? All of the above. 10/14 cannot come soon enough..

Comment by Jack – September 14, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know it is my birthday and AMC is giving me an awesome birthday gift! LOL!

Comment by Steph – September 19, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes… give us a teaser marathon please

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first photo is very cool…

Comment by Hurley – September 14, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Rick, Daryl, Beth, Carol, Carl, Maggie and Andrea! I hope they kill the black guy, and Lori… even Hershel.

Comment by Omar – September 14, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Rick,Daryle, Andrea,Glen, T-Dog,maggie, Hershel, Carol, and Beth, and excited to see a real strong black woman Michone.

Comment by # 1 zombie lover – September 15, 2012 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why kill T-Dog “the black guy?” He hasn’t said or done anything last season lol

Comment by nick – September 19, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes T Dogg is actually quite funny 1 okay john and he’s a strong survivor

Comment by Martin Patrick – September 19, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and he is truly “bitch made”! you see how he was gonna do Lori after the barn got overrun. scared to death.
        but then again i may have been like hell to the no also…lmao

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’re waiting & hoping Lori is eaten. She’s the reason Shane’s dead & Dale’s dead because of Carl which I’d rather see the wife & kid take the place of Shane & Dale. As my husband say’s Dale was the reason part of the group & Shane was the muscle of the group & did whatever he had 2. It’s BS that because Rick’s wife f***’s his best friend & ends up carrying 1 of the 2′s baby then tells Shane what she does just makes her unlikable character. Every “plan” Rick has had caused a death to someone. I’m not saying to kill him off but the wife should’ve taken Shane’s place!!! We can’t wait til she gets eaten!!!!! The groups falling apart because of their actions & the death of 2 important character’s such BS!! Please have the wife eaten so we can be done with that dumb drama causing beep!! She doesn’t deserve 2 be part of the group anymore!

Comment by Michelle – September 14, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Death to Lori! Preferably along the lines of the comics, but really, I’ll take anything.

Comment by Cate – September 19, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i 2nd that motion

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • When Lori gives birth she should die right then so we can have balance with Sophia’s death.and they should name the baby Sophia if it’s a girl

Comment by Kyle – October 4, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still mad that Shane was killed off. I would much rather had Lori go. They needed Shane and she drove him to crazy. I like Andrea, strong woman that knows what has to be done.

Comment by Pam – September 19, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree they should have killed Lori off instead of Shane. Would have made a better story for two men to lose their love and work together to survive and to get over the heart break even though they loved the same woman. Would have been a way better story line plus I just want her gone. Like the post above say I don’t care how they do it just get her out of there!!

Comment by Adri – September 19, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • something needs to be done about Lori cause i cant see how anybody is gonna be able to survive any and all zombie attacks when a crying baby is gonna get ya all kill sooner or later… yep i can see it now “the tribe has spoken baby you need to go byeeee oh and dont forget your tramp mom too”dont need her fin someone else again putting all our lives on the line AGAIN… Bitch make yourself useful DAMN even beth did more than Lori ever did . im just sayin i hate her whoring ass.

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *SPOILER (but not so much really)*

The great thing about Carl in the comics is that he does in fact come into his own. He becomes a valuable help to the group. He matures as a character to the point where he becomes a confidant to Rick. When Rick can’t confide his plans or feelings to anyone else, he always has Carl.

Comment by Scott Revels – September 14, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • but the fact that his son is deranged psycho is gonna go right over his head too.Just like all the “your bff is an F-in wife humpin jealous hatin son stealing hates you cause he aint you being SOB flags “. ahh poor rick . he should shoot Lori . 2 birds 1 stone?

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The thing i’m most looking forward to is the Dixon family reunion….ever since Daryl has become more a member of the group and started truly caring for the people, i’ve been dying to see it. i think it’s fair to assume it’ll be the same old Merle, and i want, NEED to believe when push comes to shove Daryl will stand for the group, but at the end of the day he’s still very much a wild card and may (please God no!) go back to Merle, simply because it’s been ingrained in him for 40 years or so…

Is it the 14th yet?!?!?!?!

Comment by Deb – September 14, 2012 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woohoo! It’s the 14th! Oh.. wait.. Crud! Wrong month. Hrmph.

Comment by TheSquatch – September 14, 2012 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Considering DishTv still doesnt have AMC , I WILL be switching to DirectTv very soon .. DishTv YOU SUK !

Comment by JR3 – September 15, 2012 04:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I can’t wait for this day to come. Best show on tv we’ll that and break. Bad. Amc is so hot with there programing I hope they keep it up. Do not cancel this please bb is enough I can’t deal with this shutting down too.

I know the show is diff from the comics so its tough to tell what will happen with carl. I hope lori gets eating real soon. Carl might jave to go to only cause of filming he’s gonna be getting bigger soon and I think time is moving to slow to keep him around.

Oct 14 let’s go to the prison and kill some zombies

Comment by Dirty n8 – September 16, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Carl is wearing a Blackwater t-shirt, nice touch!

Comment by Jeff – September 19, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping that Carol wakes up. The time for cowering in the corner and screaming for help ended when the dead started coming back to life. The previews seem to show that she’s willing to take care of herself a bit more, which is good. As far as expendable characters go, kill Lori. She’s useless, unless you need some laundry hung up.

Comment by JT – September 19, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I can’t wait for this day to come . It feel like forever lol .

Comment by Marko – September 19, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone tell me how they plan to deal with Carl growing up fast, as little kids do, but the story appears to be taking place over a period of a few months, not a few years. If this show lasts much longer Carl will be a strapping teenage boy but the story will have progressed what, 1 year? Come on.

Comment by Looter – September 19, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daryl is where it’s at

Comment by Emily – September 19, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since Shane was killed off Daryl is my new favorite character. Daryl is awesome and takes care of business.

Comment by Pam – September 19, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carl is a great character in the comics. Imagine what a world like this would do to a kid’s personality and outlook. I hope they do a good job with it on the show.

Comment by B W – September 19, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited to see how this season plays out! I’ve been reading the comics and Governor novel. So ready to see the twist with different characters in the same locations!

Comment by nickgohring – September 19, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see more Zombies, More Action, More Daryl, and can’t wait to see if they have Michael Rooker come back as Daryl’s Jackass brother! TWD is My Husband’s and My Favorite show we have been watching since the original Season One Air Date!!!! We <3 TWD!!!

Comment by Rhiannon J – September 19, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree……we need a lot more Daryl!

Comment by Melinda – September 19, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carls is soooo cute ^^

Comment by Fernanda Prevedello – September 19, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They need to kill off Lori, she’s annoying and just wanna kill her lol… they should keep Carl though he can become a strong individual… and I want them to keep T Dogg he is probably one of my fav characters of the show! They could turn Carol into Night of the Living Dead’s Barbara(Tom Savani verison) because she looks like that actress plus under the right circumstances she could become a major bad ass

Comment by Rob Two Eagle – September 19, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lori does
      die in season four. Finale.

Comment by Philip – September 19, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wtf…? y Tdog he’s such a do nothing component to the story he’s so corny. u can’t even kill him for n e thing cause he’s such a non factor.just taking up space.

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s not a Blackwater T-Shirt its a comic that some people on the show made. Atomic dog or something like that.

Comment by Adam Martin – September 19, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yeah i would be looking forward dick network would get amc back :’(

Comment by Rebecca – September 19, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hilarious! dick network, haha!

Comment by Diana cowan – September 19, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its all fun and games until carl loses an eye!

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed! When I read that in the comics, I was shocked!

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m wondering why I can’t see Hershel on the other photos? Will he die?

Comment by Mikel – September 19, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dont see Rick either thing he’s going to die?

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see more of Darryle with his shirt of killing more of those walkers, he is just so damn sexy, and Lori needs to be shot and the kid he is just a waste of a character.. also if you have read any of the books to this series, the kid is a little sicko.. so just saying more no shirt on Darryle.. and mmmmmmmmmm

Comment by Tamblyn Burgess – September 19, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LORI AND HER BABY GET KILLED THIS SEASON IN THE ATTACK BY THE “GOVERNOR”. CARL ALSO LOSES AN EYE, AND RICK LOSES A HAND. HERSCHEL ALSO DIES.

Comment by GEORGE NICHOLAS – September 19, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You dont know that, that happened in the comic book and we all know the show is so faithful to what happens in the comic book. Like the whole CDC thing right?

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The show stays faithful to whom dies, but they change other minor plot point. Don’t be butthurt because you know it’s true :P

Comment by George Nicholas – September 19, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t forget they find Morgan and he dies. His son is a zombie

Comment by Philip – September 19, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • omg nooo dont say that philip was sad enough the mom being a walker but the kid too?

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s only in the comics mind you.

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah….

Comment by James Williams – September 19, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We got enough Daryl lol
    Where does TDog come in the mix. He hardly ever speaks anymore. It’s almost like earl completes TDog

Comment by Estevan – September 19, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol its funny to read comments from the noobs who know nothing about whats happening in the comic book version and even worst to read comments from those who have read them and yet are still talking about someone being safe because they are alive in the comics

Comment by Phil Bowers – September 19, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could not agree more!

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna miss the canibals… haha

Comment by elise – September 19, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh, thats not a part of these season anyway maybe right? cant remember, so long since i read that part

Comment by elise – September 19, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If the show sticks around that long, how could they keep that out, thats like Glen and Rick and the dismembered zombie parts, its just too awesome to leave out. Maybe Herschel will be the one?

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was a great read!

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait til season 3. I really can’t stand Lori hope she gets eaten

Comment by Sheila – September 19, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • by a zombie not one of the other guys again right?

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would think that less people should die since everyone should be more savvy about living in the zombie apocalypse. I get plenty scared watching the crew fight and run…I don’t need the roller coaster of caring about characters and then watching them get killed.

Comment by Mick – September 19, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You should quit watching then, cause people are going to die, you can count on that.

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daryl is so HOT! If I was facing zombies I would want him with me. Can’t wait for season 3! It’s going to be a great ride.

Comment by Beth – September 19, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They wont kill Lori. She is pregnant. TV cliche rules apply, big birth scene somewhere along the way. Then someone will get married in a “very special” episode.
    Bla bla.
    At least Dale got it. They wasted half a season with him sermonizing nonstop. If he said “lets all stop for a moment and think about this” aka, stop the expensive awesome action scenes. I was gonna puke.

Comment by Mike – September 19, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dale was a better character in the Comic for certain.

Comment by diggity – September 19, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In the comic Lori was killed after she had the baby as they where escaping from the prison she was shot in the back holding the baby and they where both killed

Comment by Alex Cutler – September 19, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Super SPOILER!!! I was hoping the baby was gonna eat its way put zombie style! That’d be a million times cooler!

Comment by Heather – September 19, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The character who shot her is the same character in the walking dead game from tell tale games! Who gets cast aside in episode 3.

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Lori does carry the baby full term, I wonder if the child will carry the virus as well, and then that will bring up all kinds of issues. I don’t want to read ahead of the tv show as far as the comics are concerned. I’d rather see everything just play out. Also don’t want anyone in the core group to “die” even though I know it will happen. They are evolving into stronger characters, which they have to to stay alive. Since everyone knows that they all carry the virus, will anyone choose to end their own life, or ask someone to help them?

Comment by Georgia S – September 19, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thats not tv cliche rules thats fcc law about children senoirs and animals . well it can happen but they cant actually broadcast that kind of stuff.

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they follow the same story as the comics for the prison it will be awesome but something tells me Rick won’t be losing his hand

Comment by Alex Cutler – September 19, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did anyone else notice carl has a gun on his right arm? And it has a silencer attached to it…

Comment by Red – September 19, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah isnt that darrlys gun tho i mean merles right?

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for Michonne! Need more Daryl though :)

Comment by Kayla Wiedemann – September 19, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    Red Rover
    don’t let the zombies come over…..

Comment by one-riot-one-ranger – September 19, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show doesnt follow the comic, first off…secondly did you really think they were gonna kill the ones they have already? T-Dawg for life!

Comment by MSJ – September 19, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i dont whose more worthless, tdawg or sophies mom???? lol t dawg aint representing in the zombie appocolpispe..lol

Comment by greg – September 19, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • T Dawg needs to represent in the next season.Black folks would have handle this $h^+ real proper. Believe this! Together with Rick, Shane and Darryl! It would have been on.You would have been safe not sorry. And nobody would have died unless they wanted to.

Comment by Tray – September 19, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LORI

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Andrea gets killed early in this season cause she is a terrible actress.

Comment by Christina – September 19, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It worries me that a regular is going to die. Just don’t kill my Daryl! He’s my favorite character! New season in just 25 days! I can’t wait!

Comment by mags – September 19, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daryl and his brother are not in the comic at all, so their fates are completely in the wind. T-Dawg is also not in the original story, but I assumed he was supposed to be Tyreese (a former NFL player) who comes in just before they find the Farm with his daughter and her boyfriend. If so, he’s a poor version of Ty, who’s the major badass of the group (along with Michonne) through the whole Prison Era. I hope they bring him in or do more to bring T-Dawg in line with that character (don’t see that happening). The fact is, the tv show has deviated so much from the comic that nothing in the comic can be taken for granted. Way too many plot and character changes to list (though I’m sure someone has somewhere). I’m glad for it, because it keeps the show from being predictable, and I approve of a lot of the changes. Other than Dale, I think they’ve largely improved the story with the changes. I just hope they bring in Tyreese and his family, and revisit the Morgan storyline this season. I think the comic storyline goes to crap after the prison, so I’m curious to see what happens.

Comment by Swift – September 19, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the start of the i hate carl fan club… he needs his little ass whipped for last season

Comment by greg – September 19, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • last season? what the F did he do?

Comment by Lanello – September 20, 2012 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just wanna be a walk on zombie.

Comment by nikki – September 19, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yesssss pretty please with Maggie on top…(sorry glen)

Comment by James Williams – October 1, 2012 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope to find out where the african american man and his son are this season.

Comment by nikki – September 19, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish people would stop complaining about lori and that, they bring drama to the show and make things interesting! If they killed the dramatic people like Lori off, the show would eventually become quite boring due to lack of surprises! It keeps me intrigued anyway, better it having a good plot than the same thing over and over!

Comment by Cherry – September 19, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope that Dish and AMC work out their differences so I can watch it! I love love love this show! Can’t wait for new season to start even if I have to swtich to Direct!

Comment by Devon – September 19, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can still watch it on hulu

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *switch
    Hate typos sorry!

Comment by Devon – September 19, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can always watch it on hulu! I have dish as well.

Comment by Jeremy – September 19, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post