What to Watch Friday: Lost Girl's Fierce Finale, the Shark Tank Opens, a Special Touch and More

On TV this Friday: It’s victory or (succu)bust on the Lost Girl season finale, Kiefer Sutherland fans will revel in a Touching extra episode, ABC is back to wondering What Would You Do? and Tyler Perry takes on his toughest directing gig yet: getting the Top Model girls to walk and talk at the same time. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (always linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar tonight.

8 pm Shark Tank (ABC) | Season 4 premiere: Budding entrepreneurs pitch a ticket-free coat-check system, a belt buckle that doubles as a beverage holder and a solution to bedbug infestation. I know the first and third ideas are probably better for humanity at large, but the second one’s got my vote!

8 pm Touch (Fox) | In a new “bonus episode” before the series’ Season 2 premiere on Oct. 26, Martin’s car mysteriously goes kaput in the town where he first became a reporter.

8 pm America’s Next Top Model: College Edition (The CW) | The girls don crazy get-ups and then hit Santa Monica’s Third Street Promenade, where Tyler Perry – yep, you read that right – directs them to interact with passers-by. Why do I feel like I’d enjoy this more if Madea were ordering the girls around?

PREVIEW | Exclusive Boss Video: Glee‘s Jonathan Groff ‘Appeals’ to a Judge

9 pm Primetime: What Would You Do? (ABC) | Season premiere: In case you didn’t get your fill of Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran at 8 pm, the real estate pro shows up on the ethical dilemma hour as a woman who fights back against a sexist job interviewer.

9 pm The Ultimate Fighter Fridays (FX) | In the two-hour Season 16 premiere, more than 30 hopeful welterweights – coached by former UFC heavyweight champ Shane Carwin and the series’ Season 10 winner Roy “Big Country” Nelson – face off. The ultimate winner takes home a six-figure UFC contract (and, I’m guessing, some internal bleeding).

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on 47 Shows

10 pm 20/20 (ABC) | The 34-year-old weekly “news” journal returns with an exposé of nasty neighbors.

10 pm Lost Girl (Syfy) | Season 2 finale: Bo is forced to lead her friends into battle sooner than expected. (Have no fear: Our favorite Fae will be back for Season 3, with at least one kickass guest star in tow.)

10 pm Strike Back (Cinemax) | Scott, Richmond and Baxter shut down a weapons-diversion scheme… and then the police want to do the same to Section 20.

10 pm Real Time With Bill Maher (HBO) | Maher interviews John Legend and sportscaster Bob Costas.

Comments (15)

• Having been spoiled by back to back seasons of Lost Girl, it’s gonna be a long, agonizing wait for season 3. I ended up a wee bit attached to this campy show.

Comment by Sherry A. – September 14, 2012 04:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yeah its a guilty pleasure for me too, when they said months ago the show wouldn’t be back until January next year I was like: no way! Love the show, it’s not all high standing writing or acting, but’s fun and campy, popcorn entertainment at it’s finest, and sometimes reminds me a bit of Buffy with it;s antics.

Comment by Symce – September 14, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I absolutely agree with you! Lost Girl reminds me of Buffy and Angel- wholesome campy fun! I can’t wait for season 3!
        Does anyone know when season 3 premieres in Canada?

Comment by Susy – September 14, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @Susy – I suspect there will be near-simultaneous premieres of S3 in both the US and Canada in January.

Comment by MockingbirdGirl – September 14, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks for responding! I can’t wait to see season 3 of Lost Girl- season 2 finale rocked!!

Comment by Susy – September 16, 2012 09:51 AM PDT
  • Strike Back for me that’s all I need

Comment by Patricia – September 14, 2012 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of all the show mentioned the only one that I watch is Lost Girl. I have loved this show since the first episode and just continue to like it even better. But is anyone else not feeling Bo and the doctor ? I m just saying, she is kinda no fun and kind of debbie downer even before the whole girlfriend waking up and then meeting a nasty end.

Comment by sonya – September 14, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I don’t like the doctor with Bo! She always has a desperate look on her face- such a turn-off!
      I miss Bo with Dyson- they were so explosive together! Sexual healing at its best!!!

Comment by Susy – September 14, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could not agree more. I call her Dr. Dead. She’s so lifeless and drab, and she has zero chem with Bo. I really hope the show gets Bo a new girlfriend in the next season. One that won’t put me to sleep when she and they are on.

Comment by JS4P – September 15, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like a night of repeats for me, but good ones. Grimm and then over to PBS for a vintage Midsomer Murders on Masterpiece Mystery.

Comment by Stormy – September 14, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, yes, another opportunity to see Capt. Renard without his shirt! I’m there for GRIMM!

Comment by Merano – September 14, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Top model

Comment by Brandy – September 14, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ghost Adventures and Touch

Comment by Lorie – September 14, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seen Lost Girl finale already, was in Canada when it aired, not going to give any spoilers, and while i thought it was a really strong and good episode i honestly thought episode 20 “Lachlans’ Gambit” was way better and easily the best ever and felt like a season finale itself.

Comment by Martin – September 14, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Touch! It got a little boring after a while, but season 2 looks great!

Comment by nick1372 – September 14, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post