Scandal Video: First Look at Season 2 Reunites Olivia and [Spoiler]

Just when she thinks she’s out, she gets pulled right back in.

The first teaser for the Season 2 of ABC’s Scandal finds Olivia — who gave up her White House access in last May’s finale — advising President Grant’s right-hand man, Cyrus, on a PR matter pertaining to Fitz.

FALL TV PREVIEW | Major Spoilers on Scandal and 46 Other Returning Shows!

Press PLAY below to get the scoop on the latest “crisis” Olivia is attempting to diffuse.

Scandal returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 10/9c.

1. Tiffany says:

I can’t wait! But the video doesn’t work for me, it keeps saying “server not found” when I click play :(

2. Kevin says:

Same for me with the video!

3. tp says:

Good advice. I CAN’T WAIT!!

4. Manie says:

God I so want for Scandal to be on already!

5. Diane says:

Please tell me that Shonda is smart enough to know that the reason that I, at least, am obsessed with this show is because of Olivia and Fitz. I don’t really care who Quinn Perkins is or isn’t. I just need to know that we will at least get some sexy flashbacks between the Prez and his Liv.

• moobear says:

Be careful for what you wish…..the blind item, the ice cream going in a certain unmentionable place and then being eaten, is going to happen either on a show on ABC or CBS, so methinks either Scandal or the Good Wife

• aciel says:

im pretty sure that shonda is smart enough to know that a majority of the fans are really invested in the olivia and fitz relationship but hey thats the only reason that i even watch this show. i could care less about who quinn is and the rest of the cast.

6. jkf says:

I can’t be the only one tired of them saying leader of the free world, we get it he’s the president.

7. J_Spot says:

What episode was aired on 9/13/12? I’m soo confused! There’s no way it could have been the first episode of season 2…. What!?!

8. lisbeth says:

I think a lot, lot.. people are so invested in this relationship between Olivia & Fitz.
    Kerry Washington is great , wonderfull , very good as Olivia pope.
    for me the 2 leaders of this show is Kerry & Tony. greats actors.
    Season 2 , I am sure will be better and better . Sept 27 , 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Elisabeth says:

I am so excited for SCANDAL season 2, about 12 days. Scandal & love story are so good .
    I am so happy for Kerry Washington. to be the leader in this show.

10. dee says:

Not at all interested in who Quinn is … Hope Shonda drops this arc soon. I tune in to see chemistry between Fritz and Liv … Take note Shondra: you created these charismatic characters and we, your audience, can’t get enough of them…keep the love alive and show it to us often.