Vampire Diaries Hot Shots: Bonnie Risks Her Life, Caroline and Tyler Get Cozy -- Or Do They?

If you can barely contain your excitement for Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries, we’ve got a treat: A batch of fresh photos from the Oct. 11 premiere (airing at 8/7c on The CW), featuring Bonnie getting witchy and Tyler and Caroline getting up close and personal in the woods.

PREVIEW | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on The Vampire Diaries — Plus 46 Other Shows!

But appearances can be deceiving, so we have to wonder if the “Forwood” moment of passion is broken up by the reveal that Tyler isn’t really feeling like himself — because Klaus has taken up residence. After all, Caroline doesn’t look too happy with her man in the second picture.

Meanwhile, it appears Bonnie’s plan to save her pal Elena will take a major toll, and is that blood on Rebekah’s shirt?!

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. iMember says:

There’s so much Bonnie. I LOVE IT! I hope this season is Bonnie’s season. The fan base has certainly been loud enough about it for the past two seasons that the writers should have heard word of it.

2. Xime says:

Where’s Damon?

3. ro says:

I hope nothing bad happens to Bonnie. I love her so much!

4. silversly80 says:

So much Bonnie!!!! Can’t wait. I really hope that Bonnie (and all of the characters) get the devlopment that was clearly lacking last season.

5. Lena says:

I will never, ever stop LOL’ing at Bonnie’s nosebleeds whenever she tries to actually do something as a character. She’s a plot device at this point, not a character.

• Josh says:

To be fair, which of them aren’t plot devices at this point. I agree with you 100% but I’ve stopped seeing these people as characters long ago.

• Manie says:

I guess at this point Bonnie is at least making the story go forward. Too many characters in S3 were pointless and did nothing for the plot. I’ll take any plot device characters over one that does nothing, but say lines that you don’t care about or is in a scene and not needed at all.

6. Josh says:

Bonnie risking her life for a Gilbert. SHOCKER!

• Divine says:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Her risking her life for the GIlberts is her purpose in life.

• Alex ;D says:

I hope she dies! :|
        I don’t get how all you idiots like her :|
        She killed Ric!
        She broke Jer’s heart!
        How the heII can anyone like her after that?
        I personally hate her.

7. Kara says:

Bonnie saving everyone again, love her she is such she is such a HBIC. Wish the show would finally give Bonnie and Damon a real chance, they have insane chemistry.

• Alex ;D says:

YUCKKKKKKK
      NONONO.
      EW
      EWEWEW
      YUCK.
      HELL NO!
      DAMON BELONGS WITH ELENA, YOU IDlOT!
      WDF? BONNIE AND DAMON? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM?
      YUCK,

8. Marcie says:

I think all you people who love “so much Bonnie” must work for her agent. Boring!

9. Russ says:

I love Rebekah. Hope she is more involved this season and doesn’t get staked.

10. Amanda says:

bonnie is boring and replaceable at this point. Are all these “fans” the same like 15 people on tumblr?

• Manie says:

Darling her fanbase is strong enough to make the cast of TVD beg them to stop boycotting the show last season because the ratings went down. So you might want to had a few zeros after that 15.

• Amanda says:

Oh that one episode after the whole twitter fiasco? I mean, not to justify what Julie P said, but the ratings actually did go up.

I didn’t see anyone from the cast beg the fans to do anything lol. Delusional.

• Me says:

Uh huh she’s replaceable. She’ll go and then all the people who’s butts you have your head stuck up will die.

• Alex ;D says:

Lool :’)
      Ikr
      I hope she does get replaced..
      Elena and Caroline as besties is perfect. We don’t need Bonnie.
      Bonnie just ruins everything…
      No Ric this season! And its all her fault! </3

11. KeKe says:

The writers are seriously trying hard though. I see what they are doing when they are posting all these Bonnie stills. Because they known Bonnie stans are about done with this show because of her treatment. Episode still isn’t going to get us to watch. Actually character development will and her being someone other than the magical fix it when the writes are stuck on what to do with the plot.

Try again.

12. chantell says:

So where is Damon?!?!!

13. Nelson Muskari says:

one thing is that i dont see the use of elena as a character in the series but i seem to see that most characters are getting more positive feedback than she is, she seems like a nuisance in the programmes yet the story is supposed to revolve around her i don’t see her need.

14. Ava says:

Michael Trevino is SO good at mimicing JoMo’s facial expressions. That little smirk in the second picture when Caroline looks mad? Exactly on target.

15. Mary says:

I miss Alaric!

16. I adore Bonnie. However, I have no illusions about the writers giving her any meaty material when they have Candice, Nina, Torrey, and Phoebe on the show. She will be shown as the witch that bails them out and never get a real storyline, love interest, birthday or invited to the parties so she too can dress up like the other female characters on the show. Looking at the other headshots, Bonnie is the only female who is dressed in ALL black like the men on the show while the other ladies have vibrant colors. I would love to see her hooking up with Damon, Klaus, or hell Elijah at this rate but no way will TVD have men falling over Bonnie like they do with the other women on the show. KG is a beautiful and talented young woman, too bad TPTB just don’t see her importance on the show.