2 Broke Girls Exclusive: Veronica Mars Vet Ryan Hansen Lands a Very Sweet Gig

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Ryan Hansen 2 Broke GirlsWho can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two? Apparently Ryan Hansen can, having landed the role of a candy man on CBS’ 2 Broke Girls.

But which of the girls will be sweet on him? Well…

TVLine has learned exclusively that Hansen, whose TV credits include runs on Party Down and Veronica Mars, has booked the potentially recurring role of “Candy Andy,” a mannered, almost Willy Wonka-esque confectioner whom Max and Caroline cross paths with while touting their own sweet treats.

RELATED | Fall TV Spectacular: Spoilers for 2 Broke Girls and 46 Other Returning Shows

And though things get off to a very rough start for Andy and the girls, don’t be surprised if the sugar-shiller winds up receiving a bit of sugar from extremely eligible Caroline (played by Beth Behrs).

Last season’s highest-rated freshman sitcom, 2 Broke Girls breaks in its new time slot, Mondays at 9/8c, starting Sept. 24. Hansen debuts in the sixth episode of Season 2.

Comments (13)

• Love him! Wish I liked 2 Broke Girls enough to watch him on it. (For that matter, I wish I liked it enough to watch the wonderful Kat Dennings and Beth Behr on it!)

Comment by Ace – September 12, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with this entirely. I can’t bring myself to watch it, though I love him!

Comment by Paige – September 12, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with every word of this post.

Comment by murley – September 12, 2012 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sweetest. Lede. Ever!

Comment by Famin (@Famini) – September 12, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • very cute article, enjoyed reading this *spoiler (not bad)

Comment by LePrimm (@LePrimm) – September 12, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch and I enjoy the girls and the humor, it is a little ‘dirty’ but what would you do if you were that broke?

Comment by LePrimm (@LePrimm) – September 12, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great actor. Love him. 2BG not so much… :/

Comment by Mari – September 12, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DIIIIIICK. As in DIck Casablancas. Awesome. Haven’t seen him much since Veronica Mars.

Comment by M. – September 12, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s going to fit in GREAT. I can’t wait for this show to come back; I’ve missed having Max + Caroline in my life

Comment by mia – September 12, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now, they need to get Hunter Parrish as a love interest for Max and ditch Jennifer Coolidge.

Comment by ragincajun – September 12, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jennifer Coolidge is way to cool to ditch. I first fell in love with her as Stiffler’s mom

Comment by mike Garrett – November 17, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why doesn’t this guy work more? Can’t wait to see him on TV again.

Comment by Erin – September 13, 2012 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeh man! I LOVE ME SOME DICK….CASABLANCAS!!! Its been way 2 long since Ive had me some Dick!

Comment by Angel – November 13, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post