TVLine Items: Fringe's Observers Issue Warning, Justified Boss Spies Retro Spy Series and More
Fringe‘s latest Observer-centric teaser comes with a haunting message for anyone planning to rise against the fedora’d future-dwellers: “Heed. Obey. Serve.” — else be subject to a full cerebral scan, or (gulp) worse.
Press PLAY below for a first look at the PSA of sorts from the Fox drama’s fifth and final season (bowing Sept. 28 at 9/8c), and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements!
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• NBC is developing L.A. Woman, a new drama from Justified creator Graham Yost. Per The Hollywood Reporter, the project centers on a ’70s-era female spy in Los Angeles.
• Desmin Borges, who recently appeared in episodes of A Gifted Man and Castle, has joined NBC’s midseason comedy Next Caller Please as a series regular, TVLine has learned exclusively. The show follows the abrasive host of a New York-based satellite radio station (played by Dane Cook) and his bright-eyed new co-host (Cougar Town‘s Collette Wolfe). Borges will play Darrell, the socially awkward confidant to Cook’s character.
• TBS has renewed its freshman comedy Sullivan & Son for a 10-episode second season.
• The Talk will launch Season 3 on Monday, Sept. 10 with a makeup-free soiree. Going bare with the CBS gabfest’s five hostesses are guests Jamie Lee Curtis, The Young and the Restless‘ Michelle Stafford and Melody Thomas Scott and The Bold and the Beautiful‘s Katherine Kelly Lang.
• VH1 has given the green light to Model Employee, an eight-episode competition series featuring models vying to become the face of the Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Deadline reports.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?