FX Announces Premiere Dates for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League and More

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 8 PremiereThis year, October’s looking pretty Sunny.

Season 8 of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia will debut Thursday, Oct. 11 at 10/9c, FX announced Monday.

In addition, just as pigskin season’s heating up, the fantasy-sports-league sitcom The League will return for Season 4 in the post-Sunny slot: Thursday, Oct. 11 at 10:30 pm.

RELATED | Fall Preview Headquarters: Videos, Photos, Schedules and More!

The net is also bringing back Russell Brand’s late-night project Brand X With Russell Brand for an additional seven episodes which will bow on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 11 pm. The Ultimate Fighter Fridays will kick back into action with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Sept. 14 at 9 pm.

RELATED | Fall TV: 110 September Premiere and Finale Dates!

As previously announced, American Horror Story: Asylum will commence spooking at 10 pm on Wednesday, Oct. 17, and Sons of Anarchy starts its Season 5 ride at 10 pm on Tuesday, Sept. 11.

1. ScrubsGuy says:

No info for Archer? =(

2. Danyelle says:

I don’t think Archer usually runs in the fall? Last year was just a special thing cuz they had some extra episodes or something?

• ScrubsGuy says:

That’s true. I’m still bummed cause Season 3 originally had a 16 episode order – 3 in the fall and 13 in the regular season. But somewhere along the way, it got cut down back down to 13, so we only got 10 in the regular season, which is a shame since season 3 was *on fire*.

3. John says:

I was just gonna say, when is Archer coming back

4. Sam says:

Can’t wait for Sunny!

5. amy says:

Justified?!?

6. Britta Unfiltered says:

I’m very excited for The League. This is a great, fresh show. Not quite as excited for Sunny. The show has gone downhill in the last few years. At some point Rob and the gang decided they could start phoning everything in. I would say their turning point was The Nightman Cometh. It was a great episode, then they went on that tour with it and got all full of themselves or something, because the show came back after that point just completely different. I miss it. I used to really like Sunny, and there’s so few comedies on TV that I truly enjoy as it is. I keep hoping for a return to the glory days of seasons 1-4.

7. Shiva says:

Cant wait for the League to come back already.

8. Jon says:

Any news on Totally Biased? I was already a W. Kamau Bell fan before his show debuted, and his FX show won me over even more.