What to Watch Thursday: Saving Hope Goes Viral, Louie's Big Break, an Office Snapshot and More

On TV this Thursday: There’ll be no Saving Hope if the hospital succumbs to a deadly outbreak, a Rookie is rather Blue after a harrowing ordeal, Louie’s life may be looking up and The Office offers a Portrait Day reshoot. Here are nine programs to keep on your radar tonight.

8 pm The Office (NBC) | It’s hard to say what’s better in tonight’s Repeat to Revisit aka the Season 8 finale “Free Family Portrait Studio:” Dwight and Angela’s car chase, or their makeout session at the hospital? While you’re mulling that over, reminisce about other fun Office times with our 25 favorite moments list.

8 pm The American Bible Challenge (Game Show Network) | Good god! The holy game show’s premiere last week nabbed the highest ratings in the network’s 17-year history. I’ll bet someone upstairs is pleased.

RELATED | Fall TV: Your Guide to 110 September Premieres and Finales!

9 pm Project Runway (Lifetime) | Good Lord & Taylor! The designers have a chance to get their work into a collection for the department-store chain.

9 pm Rookie Blue (ABC) | Special time slot alert! Gail’s having trouble recovering from her abduction, Andy discovers a secret about Nick’s past and a crazy night at the station leads to an Internal Affairs investigation.

9 pm Saving Hope (NBC) |Alex and Charlie may be reunited a whole lot sooner than we thought — and not in the realm we were hoping — if a fast-acting, lethal virus has indeed been set loose in the hospital. Note: Tonight is the last time this season that Saving Hope will air on Thursday. The last two episodes will be broadcast at 8 pm Saturday Sept. 8 and 15.

RELATED | Fall Preview Headquarters — Video, Photos, Schedules & More!

10 pm Wilfred (FX) | Ryan looks inward to discover the truth about Wilfred.

10 pm Sullivan & Son (TBS) | The change of life hits Carol hard — and Ahmed’s inappropriate attempt to convince her she’s still a fox doesn’t make her feel any better.

10:30 pm Louie (FX) | Can Louie catch a break? Maybe tonight…

10:30 pm Awkward (MTV) | In tonight’s awesomely titled “Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me” episode, Jenna’s blog leads Jake and Matty to press her for some answers.

1. Anon says:

Awkward.! Best comedy show on television, and if you’re not watching it, you very well should be. I can’t wait to see tonight’s episode after last week’s major ending.

2. skillman says:

Love Saving Hope, why hasn’t NBC announced it is picking up the second season.

• Shan says:

I thought they had picked it up?! Oh dear… I hope so!

• Newo says:

it being a Canadian show it was picked up by CTV for season 2, NBC has yet to pick up or not for american broadcast rights

• Ally Oop says:

Saving Hope has been renewed for a 2nd season in Canada where its made but as of yet, it has not been renewed in the States on NBC. Rumour has it that NBC is passing on a second season due to mediocre ratings. If I was to venture a guess, I’d say its going to end up on a cable channel like ION (like Flashpoint, another CTV show that suffered the same fate).

• Erin says:

The Canadian channel it originally airs on has picked it up, but I don’t think it’s been decided if it will air on NBC.

• Joe Smith says:

Wikipedia stated that a second season of 13 episodes has been ordered. (hope it it true)

• MaryAnn says:

“Saving Hope” is absolutely my favorite show of Summer 2012. I am very saddened to hear they are moving the last two episodes to the Saturday “burnoff slot.” I just hope a cable channel picks up the second season. It really shows how Canadian taste and US taste differs when you learn that it was the #1 show in Canada for the summer, and a runaway hit. At any rate, I just want to see it *somewhere.* I would be willing to buy the dvds if even those were available — but there is a terrible history of Canadian shows being available to US consumers on DVD if they didn’t air in the US.

P.S. Speaking of possible US cable channels that could pick it up, how about SyFy? It certainly fits their theme. Maybe we should all send them an email lol.

3. Juan says:

Rookie blue and awkward now that I caught up, and can I just say how much I love this show and how incredibly awesome that title is

4. Velvet says:

Wilfred

5. Bryan says:

Can’t wait for AWKWARD tonight!

6. Jared says:

I’ll be watching Awkward. That shows great.

7. Jobert says:

Last 2 episodes of Saving Hope to air on Saturdays on NBC? Yea, NBC definitely passing on season 2. At least American fans can still catch it online when season 2 premieres.

8. MaryAnn says:

Really? Please tell me how!

9. Britta Unfiltered says: