Hot Shots: Lindsay Lohan Braves Paparazzi, Channels Cleopatra as Lifetime's Elizabeth Taylor

Lindsay Lohan‘s transformation into Elizabeth Taylor for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick continues with the release of new photos from the TV movie.

PHOTOS | Check Out Lindsay Lohan’s Latest Elizabeth Taylor Look – Yea or Nay?

In the first picture, Lohan-as-Liz is dealing with something she knows a lot about: The paparazzi. But happier times are chronicled in the other snapshots, one of which features Lohan alongside Grant Bowler, who co-stars as Taylor’s great love, Richard Burton. There’s also a pic of the actress channeling Taylor via her signature role of Cleopatra.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Jinjeon says:

The sad thing is she’ll get nominated for Golden Globe for it. Taking the place of much more deserving Sienna Miller. I saw an early screening of “The Girl” and I must say Miller gave the best female performance I’ve seen this year.

2. She looks more like Joan Collins than Elizabeth Taylor in that backseat photo.

3. Hurley says:

OMG! Kate Burton is the daughter of Rchard Burton! I didn’t know this!!

4. Templar says:

At least Lilo’s voice is right for portraying Taylor. Liz always sounded like a little girl.

5. Mary says:

LOL those pics are just hilarious! Lohan looks NOTHING like Elizabeth Taylor. I guess some people will tune in for a laugh to see jail bird Lohan attempting to play a great icon. But then again this is Lifetime, the people who also brought us that other great cringe worthy epic, William and Kate. What an insult to the memory of two great movie legends.

6. I no more think of Elizabeth Taylor when I look at these pictures as I do when I look at Barney Rubble!

7. Josh says:

Poor Elizabeth. She deserves so much better.

8. Westwingpotus says:

This looks like such a complete train wreck (meaning, it will probably be the biggest ratings that lifetime ever has had, cause everyone loves a good train wreck). But that said, nothing about Lohan even remotely has the essence of Elizabeth Taylor — and lord knows that guy doesn’t hold a candle to richard burton.

9. Nic says:

I’m not trying to be a hater but purely based off of the many press photos released/her acting ability of record/humanoid logic, I honestly feel that John Belushi’s character portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor on “Saturday Night Live” was more convincing than what Lindsay’s portrayal will be.