Amazing Race Cast Includes Double Amputee, Chippendales Dancers, Fabulous Beekman Boys

CBS has revealed the cast for the 21st running of The Amazing Race, and it includes a pair of Chippendales dancers (who presumably though not necessarily will wear more than bow ties as they trot the globe), a double amputee pro snowboarder, a onetime member of the heavy metal bands White Lion and Megadeth and the goat milk-farming reality stars known as “The Fabulous Beekman Boys.”

What’s more, this year’s Race touts the biggest payday ever: a grand prize of $2 million.

TAR 21 premieres Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8/7c. Here now, the cast:

1. rooting for the chippendales already

2. Nick says:

Rooting for monster truck drivers & the female best friends

3. adlib19 says:

Josh and Brent aka the Fabulous Beekman Boys! Let’s do this!

• Tess says:

I was so close to not watching this season until I saw that they’re going to be on….I love the Fabulous Beekman Boys! I hope they win…maybe Josh could finally quit his NYC job and move to the farm full time.

4. David says:

The $2 million is kind of misleading- it’ll only be given away if the team that wins the first leg ends up winning the race. It has happened 6 times (including the last two races), so it’s doable, but difficult.

5. Every time I see two blonde beauties, I keep hoping they’ll be resourceful and great players like Dustin and Kandice, but that never happens :((( I really miss girls breaking the stereotype on the race. The last girls that have actually gotten far were, you know, doctors :P That’s smart!

6. dave says:

why no big brother alumni this year :(

7. Amanda says:

I am glad there is no one from survivor or big brother this season

8. Cheering for James LoMenzo obviously!

9. topsyturvy says:

This looks like a much more promising group that last season! And Ryan Danz was a contestant on Martha Stewart’s Apprentice.

10. Brendan says:

I heard Chippendale dancers and got excited… Then I saw their butterfaces and farted the excitement away.

11. Rodney says:

2 million pay off is nothing for what CBS is making on the show. They make a big deal of double the regular payoff of a mill.

12. Hello, I just wanted to mention, you’re wrong. Your article doesn’t make any sense.