Dancing With the Stars: Who's Most Likely to Win the All-Star Season? Check Out Our Odds!

Putting together pre-season rankings on Dancing With the Stars is usually as easy as separating the Michael Boltons from the Nicole Scherezingers. But the show’s upcoming All-Star season presents a far more rigorous challenge: 11 of the 13 celebrities in the cast managed to make the finals their first time around, and six of them marched all the way to Mirrorball glory. In other words, the talent pool is as closely matched as it is deep.

We’ve taken a crack at ranking the Season 15 couples — from least- to most-likely to win — along with their strengths, weaknesses, and odds of winning it all. So click through our predictions below, then hit the comments with your own prognosticating!

1. HeliGeli says:

Shawn and Derek FTW !!!

• diane says:

We know it will probably be Derek. He usually gets the best partners but I think Shawn should have been with her original partner, Mark. It does seem the Hough siblings are the best choreographers on the planet though so I wouldnt mind if Derek won. Love his sister wish she had returned for this one. Then it really would have been an “All Stars” cast!

2. Jinjeon says:

I’d love Pam to become dark horse of this edition and she has a partner to do it. After all Tristas is the most beloved male pro nowadays. Fingers crossed for Tristela!

3. Stacie says:

I’m very curious how they are going to even judge this season. They can’t just give out their standard scores. Many of these celebrities won their season, many came close, so all of them can reach the 9s and 10s quickly, so judging them would be too close every time. If everyone gets 27s and up then it’ll only be based on the fan vote, which I’m sure they don’t want to do. So maybe they give scores up to 20? I don’t know.

I’d like to see Sabrina Bryan do well, I’ve always like Apollo and Drew Lachey, so it should be an interesting season. I agree that if Bristol Palin isn’t out first something went wrong. Which is unfortunate because I would have loved to see Mark reteam up with Sabrina for a redo. That would have been the best.

4. Mandy Villa says:

I hope Chelsie wins. So let’s all vote for Helio & Chelsie!!

5. David H says:

The biggest issue with your analysis is you place the responsibility of low finishes in past seasons on the pros and not their celebrity partners. Anna T. hasn’t done well lately but look who they’ve paired her with! And putting Pam Anderson ahead of a former winner in Helio Castroneves is just ridiculous. I think Bristol and Kelly Monaco will be the first to go.

6. Juli says:

Rooting for KeMo!

7. Jacqi says:

Shawn, Sabrina and Drew are getting my votes.

8. qj201 says:

Dear America, please vote OFF the reality “celebrities” first.

9. U-Moronz says:

GET A F-ING LIFE

10. Josh says:

Im rooting for Gillies and Peta shawn and Derek Joey and Kym Helio and Chelsie Apollo and Karina and Sabrina And Louie wish Julianne would have came back to dance with Apollo

11. Amanda says:

Voting for Joey and for Drew! Boy band face off!!

12. TheFactsR says:

The problem with your “trail of tears” is this: Kirstie Alley couldn’t dance well in her season and now has been kicked off QVC as she has a class-action lawsuit pending for her rubbish of products she sells. This lowers her possibility of winning or staying as long as you have suggested.

Helio also had a criminal case brought against him which led to no prosecution BUT one of the charges was left in limbo so the PTB decided to throw the case out instead of re-trying it at the tax payers cost.

Gilles has lost much popularity since his season plus his pro also introduce a cheater problem as she two timed her long standing boyfriend while he was out of town behind his back. She is now looked at as a less than respected person in many peoples eyes. She has blimished her stay at DWTS and many will not be tuning in to watch the show as long as Peta shows her face on the show. Maks also brought himself into this cheating problem as he too knew about the long standing relationship that Peta and Damian had at the time he took on the infidelity cheater role.

As for Emmett, people are very tired of the Football people winning. Therefore Emmett has a strike against him already plus he is much older and he was already old then.

As for Pam, she will not win, Tristan is amazing and well respected but Pam is not, she is thought of much in the way of Peta now, a less than respectable female.

Shawn well she wasn’t the best dancer her season but she has those little girls who are willing to stay up all night to vote while I will tell you up front I WILL NOT DO.

When a TV program causes me to stay up all nite to vote that is the day I stop the vote PERIOD.

Drew, many many many many many people want him to host DWTS!!!!!!! I agree!! Will that get him the role as host well it hasn’t helped yet to say even more DWTS doesn’t CARE one second what the heck their viewers want!

Joey, the only reason I MIGHT and I say MIGHT tune in would be to see Joey’s smile and KARMA! He produces the best vibes of ANY on the show!

Melissa bingo you got that right on the money. She is great, but her popularity is gone and so is Tony’s Maks’ and Vals!!!!

Kelly, she has no magnetic abilites when she was on the first time I still don’t know how she won.

I think that covers it for this article.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

Wow, you must spend a lot of time reading gossip mags! I don’t say that as a compliment. I haven’t heard about any of these gossip items you’ve mentioned, and I doubt most people have. And I doubt most people will care about little items of notoriety with the celebs and their partners when casting their votes.

• TheFactsR says:

Nope the articles come up on yahoo home page! IF you can read I SAID I don’t read rag mags or buy them! Yahoo post the articles on home page? So Britta update your information honey and stay out of the mushroom pile!

• BetsRi says:

SOME people just like to vent and not let other vent! They think they can say whatever they want but on one else is allow to state anything!

13. TheFactsR says:

And I add that the voting system is stupid! One vote per email account makes much simpler and much more correct in number of people watching.

The judges should give the scores but they should not count toward anything. It should be public votes only IF they conduct the votes one vote per email account.

The show is getting creeeeeepy to watch.

The conduct of many of the pros is less than respectable and therefore of very low quality.

The celebrities that are choosen should be a respectable quailty.

I find no quality of respect for KA, PA, BP, HC,KS, CB, PM, MC, VC!!!

So that is 9 out of 13 partner teams I would not care on second to watch so why tune to DWTS to watch at all.

Please I find it difficult to respect any of the 3 judges.

• djm says:

Wow, Your posts don’t seem to be about the dancing, just negative comments about the dancers themselves. I think we vote for the dancers that make us feel the best when we watch them dance. I don’t understand why you are so intent on trashing them as people, I might understand you degrading them as dancers, if appropriate.
      Also curious why you would watch it at all since you don’t really seem to like anybody on it (except for Drew).

14. TheFactsR says:

One more thing, Bristol Palin also has a lawsuit pending by baby daddy for lack of proper parenting issues.

DWTS SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN I can’t tell you enough to SCREEN your pros and celebrities

• Britta Unfiltered says:

I had a goal to be less troll-ey on this website, but I just can’t help myself at the moment because of your comments. I don’t have the kind of time on my hands that you do to go out and read every single news rag out there to try and glean potentially false gossip on all the celebs and their partners. And quite frankly, I wouldn’t care to do it even if I did have the time. I wouldn’t vote on people based on what happens in their personal lives as their personal lives are private and none of my business. I’d rather just watch a fun, guilty pleasure and vote for people who I think are putting on a good show and obviously working hard and displaying hidden talents. The idea you have of screening (pardon me, SCREENING) the contestants of every bad thing they’ve done their entire lives to know if you want to vote for them or not is really dumb and more than a little judgmental. The DWTS audience is not the National Security Agency, we don’t need to do background checks on the contestants. We just want to watch, kick back, and try to have a good time and enjoy the show. Please go get a life of your own and stop being so concerned with the personal lives of people you’ve never met.

• TheFactsR says:

Your comments are baseless, those facts are all over the internet! If you ever get online Yahoo has put them all on the homepage! Bristols, Kirsties, Helios and more all you need are open eyes to see them all. So no thanks for your bitter comments on the facts that I post! I don’t post unless I have the articles to back my words! I don’t know who you are but I am thinking you must be a low standards kinda person! Britta you do your thing and I’ll do mine and I can post just as you can post so BACK away! and YES THEY SHOULD do a background check my profession DOES!

15. Caro says:

ABC is a disgrace! I believe they forced Steve Burton out of GH with the hope that viewers will stop watching GH thereby dropping the ratings and allowing ABC to finally cancel GH and start airing some horrible talk show! I find this appalling! I hate to see Steve go but I will keep watching GH. I will NOT be watching DWTS because I despise reality TV garbage and I refuse to support a network that cares more about cheap programming than it does quality programming.

16. Keren says:

9) Drew & Anna
    10) Kelly & Valentin
    11) Sabrina
    12) Bristol & Mark
    13) Pamela & Tristan

• TheFactsR says:

Are you sure about that Keren, People are very tired of FB people winning Emmitt will go earlier, Kirstie will go earlier, Drew will stay and may win it all, Sabrina will stay her people are ready to vote all night. The final five in my opinion will be

Joey, Helio, Drew, Sabrina, Shawn With Drew or Joey winning

17. Britta Unfiltered says:

I’m still ticked Gilles Marini isn’t partnered with Cheryl, but I guess Peta won’t be so bad. I am annoyed they put Shawn with Derek because that feels like they’re stacking the deck in Shawn’s favor. I don’t want to see any past winners win this competition, I didn’t even want to see them competing. I thought this season was supposed to be about second chances for past runner ups and other favorites who didn’t get far. But I’ve said enough on that topic before. I’ll just root for Gilles, and Melissa as a second choice. I want to root for Kirstie too, but some of the last few seasons have made me not like Maks. I have no idea if Hope’s statements about him are true or not, but a lot of the footage they showed of that season with her, and also his season with Melissa Gilbert made him look very abusive towards women. Kirstie may be able to handle him, but I don’t like his attitudes he’s had towards other women in the competition. I know people get faint when he takes his shirt off, but I’d really like to see him off the show so I can stop feeling bad for his poor partners.

• Jake says:

I like maks but it seems you are shockingly in the minority. I hated maks with hope, I can’t even stand to look at hopes face and I was completely shocked that people continued to vote for them even though they clearly showed how he pushed her. Even last season, Melissa lasted much longer than better dancers. I do like maks with Kirstie.

• Anastasia says:

So Gilles it is!!!! all for Gilles! ;-)

18. Steve says:

PLEASE PEOPLE VOTE OUT BRISTOL SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE UGLY KARDASHIAN REDNECK REALITY SHOW FAME STARVED EXPLOTIVE FAMILY

19. I love Kelly Monaco. She’s my favourite past contestant and my favourite soap actress. That said, I think she’s ranked too high. She was on the first season of the show back when little was expected from the celebrities. The show has changed substantially since then and she’ll need to really step it up to keep on pace with her competitors. Even on her season she wasn’t so much the best dancer as she was the most improved.

20. MaryAnn says:

I am still disappointed that William Levy is not on the roster for this season’s all stars.

21. MK204 says:

I’m annoyed as heck that they stuck Mark with Bristol rather than Shawn or Sabrina who are not only far better dancers but far more likeable. Mark is such a good pro, although a bit egotistical, but fun to watch nevertheless. I wish they had given Bristol to Louis.

I think Joey Fatone will go further than you said and I think Helio may not go as far given his scandal of a few years ago…even though he was acquitted.

I’m pushing for a win from one of the boy band members. Either Joey or Drew. They were my favorites.

I gave up on Mark taking it as soon as they said Bristol is his partner.

So here is my guess:

1) Drew and Anna
    2) Emmit & Cheryl
    3) Giles and Peta
    4) Joey & Kym
    5) Apolo & Karina
    6) Shawn & Derek
    7) Helio & Chelsie
    8) Sabrina and Louis
    9) Kirstie and Maksim
    10) Kelly & Valentin
    11) Melissa and Tony
    12) Bristol & Mark
    13) Pamela & Tristan

I really like Tristan. Wish they would have given him Sabrina instead of Louis, with Mark getting Shawn and Louis getting Bristol. They also should have brought back Dmitri instead of Louis. I imagine if the Kyle came back, Lacey would be in. I actually wanted him over Sabrina. Not that I don’t like Sabrina, but I knew Mark was already stuck so I would rather see Lacey dance. I think she’s great.

• TheFactsR says:

I agree Dmitry instead of Louis with Sabrina and they may have won this time around. I also agree AMOST with the way you’ve got them exiting the show. BUt Giles I think will go earlier and even though I don’t care for Helio, he is a great dancer and may stay awhile longer so I switch Giles and Helio and people are tired of football people winning so I switch Emmitt and Sabrina. I enjoy Tristan but he doesn’t twitter or interact with fans therefore he may go out earlier but he isn’t sleezy or a person that anyone can disrespect.

• I agree with your predictions MK204 for most of the teams however I would change #2 and #8 around #3 and #7 around #11 and #9 giving Drew, Sabrina, Helio in that order the finales spots with Joey in the semi finals

22. If Sabrina had Dmitry they may have won but Louis rubs too many people the wrong way.

23. Jake says:

I would not be surprised if Bristol makes it to the finals, she certainly won’t be eliminated first, lot of republicans watch this show, they did a poll on her season. I wonder if her popularity has cooled because there is some stiff competition

24. I’m rooting for Sabrina…she deserved to win her season and deserved to get a spot right off the bat this season.

25. Amy says:

Totally agree. Apolo and Karina FTW!! He is still the best and my favorite dancer.

26. Tara says:

Why is every site giving Melissa such bad odds? She was stellarrrr when she was on it. My only guess is that she hasn’t been in the public eye very much since, but either has Sabrina Bryan. Sabrina has done nothing the last few years. Melissa will win everyone over with her charm again. I agree with Bristol’s odds. Unlikable, bad dancers should not make it far.

27. Stephanie says:

I agree with your top three with the exception of Marini. I think Kelly Monaco will place in the top three, I’d even bet her to win it all. Shawn Johnson and Apolo are definitely going to be frontrunners as well.

28. BetsRi says:

Marini and Kirstie go early like 1 & 2 people are tire of the clown and the sex thing, great amazing dancing will win this one!!!!!!!!!! Taking bets…anyone???????

29. BetsRi says:

sophistication and Kirstie alley don’t belong in the same sentence! HAHA where have you been, under a rock! (said with love and adornment yeah right)

30. Anastasia says:

Gilles and Peta will win this time! Inshallah!

31. karen says:

I love Giles and Peta! Then Tristan and Pam, Then Bristol and Mark.
    I sure hope Kristie gets kicked off right away. She makes such stupid remarks and funny faces.