Exclusive

MasterChef Exclusive Preview: No Pressure! It's Only Boulud, Ducasse, Savoy and Ramsay!

MasterChef‘s third season has boiled down to its final four contestants, so naturally Chef Gordon Ramsay is cranking up the heat to figure out who’ll be the next one out of the kitchen.

On Tuesday night’s episode (9/8c on Fox), the remaining contestants are split into two teams and asked to prepare three-course meals for a judges’ panel that includes three of the most discerning palates on the planet: Michelin-starred chefs Daniel Boulud, Alain Ducasse and Guy Savoy. And we’ve got some exclusive preview video showing how Becky, Christine, Josh, and Frank react.

Check out the evidence below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on this week’s guest judges and which of the MasterChef Final 4 you’d like to win it all.

1. nick1372 says:

Not available on mobile :-(

I really want Christine to win.

• You are not alone ,
      I would love Christine to be part of the winning team , but I really do not like the idea of this challenge as teams because that means Josh who I want out badly can get carried to the final by one of the 3 cooks that deserve to make it to the finale!

2. I really really want Christine to win as well. Really.

• Katelin says:

Christine is so inspirational in what she does, as they said, she’s beating people with full vision, I certinaly hope she wins.

3. MK204 says:

It would be lovely, for sentimental reasons, if Christine won. However, Master Chef was won by women two years in a row and last year, that woman had such a potty mouth it befuddled me how Gordon, Graham and Joe would choose her. So inasmuch as it would be touching for Christine to win, besides the fact that she really is good….I definitely want Frank to win.

Josh, IMO, should have been gone when he was gone. I actually thought Becky would take it, but I am betting Christine wins anyway.

If Frank does not win, I’m hoping that Joe gives him a job in one of his Italian restaurants, just like Graham did for David.

Frank is awesome.

• Tom says:

What kind of mysogonistic garbage is that. Because a woman has a “potty mouth” she shouldn’t win Master Chef? That’s absurd and so sexist. Wow.

• Aria says:

It’s not mysoginistic- MK204 is saying that she didn’t deserve to win because she had a pottymouth. If a pottymouthed man had won, the same thing could have been said. The statement wasn’t gender-specific. Not sexist at all.

• tripoli says:

It’s was still a stupid comment to make. Who cares if she had a “potty mouth”? Doesn’t take away from her skills as a chef.

• Alex says:

It’s misogynistic to say a woman should not win for three years in a row. If the person is the BEST, gender should not matter.

• CJ says:

Yeah, it’s not misogynistic–just prissy and schoolmarmish. And especially ridiculous considering who the main host of the show is–one of the most “potty-mouthed” people on television.

I wouldn’t be bothered by any of the remaining contestants winning. Josh and Becky are occasionally a little irritating (I could never figure out why Becky had such a hard-on for Monti), but none of them approach “villain level.”

• Sharon says:

Christina takes it! I knew it from the beginning. She never spoke ill of anyone else and she was a honest competitor. Josh sucks! Im tellin u he is the worst and im glad im nt the only one seein his bullcrap! But did yall see how frank dissed david and josh that was an integrity warning right there. He doesnt make a good lead and to be a Master u gotta be a Leader!

4. Mik says:

I think Becky is the best chef there, but because we didn’t even see her “audition” and because she has been given kind of a bad wrap, despite of actually looking like a very sweet girl, I don’t think she’s going to win.

Josh is the worst chef there, and I would have preferred to see Felix have taken his spot.

Frank seemed like the front-runner, because he’s a guy and a guy haven’t won yet, but he hasn’t won a lot and we haven’t actually seen much of him.

Christine seems like a strong chef and she’s probably the only woman producer’s would allow winning this season.

5. Jon says:

I’m team Frank all the way, although I wouldn’t be upset if Christine won.

6. Juan says:

Definitely Christine ftw, I wanted Monty to take it but since she went home I want it for Christine, just anyone but josh though cause I really don’t like him

7. Rick says:

I’ve been rooting for Christine and Josh all season long. They’re both amazing.
    However, I think Frank will win.

8. Thilia says:

Josh is a mess. I love how he always repeats what is told to him like it is brand new information. Honestly, Monti should still be there since his arrogant butt messed up a perfectly good dish last week. I’d like Christine or Frank to win, but I have a feeling Becky will take it all.

9. holabob says:

Becky all the way. She’s the best. You don’t just get selected for a mystery box challenge 5 times in a row and not become MasterChef.

10. TX Sweetie says:

I agree that since women have won the last two seasons that we will be forced to endure a man to win this season even though I believe Christine to be the best chef left. If I have to choose a man to win, I think Frank deserves it but Josh will probably get it because of his race and military service.

11. Sally says:

I really hope Christine wins the whole thing! I think she is the best of the remaining cooks, and it would be a real inspiration for dfferently-abled people everywhere! (I HATE the word “disabled”!)

12. Abel Mendez says:

i’m pulling for Christine. i hope she wins it all. if not, then Frank looks like the next best chef IMO.

13. Aria says:

They keep airing Josh’s comments about wanting to start a cooking school. We know no one else’s motivations. Josh could win!