Fall TV Preview

Hawaii Five-0 Scoop: Arielle Kebbel, Robbie Amell Cop Season 3 Guest Spots

Hawaii Five-0 Arielle Kebbel Robbie AmellHawaii Five-0 Season 3 guest spots are in the cards for Arielle Kebbel and Robbie Amell.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the 90210 actress and Revenge alum will appear in the same installment of the CBS cop drama, playing a couple who enter a fortune-teller’s lair and ultimately face what a source describes as “devastating consequences.”

Kebbel — whose other TV credits include The Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected and Gilmore Girls — first revealed her casting on Twitter via several photos from the shoot.

RELATED | Hawaii Five-0 Hot Shots: Steve’s Shirtless, Chin Ho Is MIA, [Spoiler]‘s Alive and One Big Momma

Amell, meanwhile, popped up in a recent installment of Pretty Little Liars and also fronted Bill Lawrence’s ill-fated Fox comedy pilot Like Father.

Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 launches Monday, Sept. 24 at 10/9c on CBS, with the duo appearing in Episode 4.

Comments (11)

• So Arielle Kebbel’s gonna do a non-CW show? ;)

Comment by George – August 23, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hated her on Gilmore Girls, and disliked her in Answer This, so, no.

Comment by Suzie – August 23, 2012 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Robbie Amell’s cousin is Stephen Amell, aka Violet’s EMT beau from Private Practice & Oliver Queen in the new Arrow!!

Comment by Maggie – August 23, 2012 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s just his cousin? I thought they were brothers. The resemblance is ridiculous.

Comment by guest – August 23, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m pretty sure they’re just cousins, not brothers, but I totally agree with you, it’s insane how much they look alike!

Comment by Maggie – August 24, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LEXI!

Comment by stevie – August 23, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOVED her on TVD. So excited to see her on one of my favorite shows!. Can’t wait.

Comment by wednesday – August 23, 2012 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s underrated as an actress. If anyone hated her on Gilmore Girls then she did a great job.

Comment by april-ann – August 23, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After the horrendous treatment of Kono last season, I stopped watching.

Comment by mia – August 23, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I try to stop watching too but I still love seeing Grace. I just wish they would allow kono more scene now I don’t think it might due to the fact there cath will be on. Kono alway get ditch in the background due to new people join the show.

Comment by Adam – August 25, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Robbie Amell was on How I Met Your Mother – you know, the boyfriend Robin got after Ted told her she couldn’t have a dog… He was amusing.

Comment by Callie – August 26, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post