Fall TV Preview

Exclusive: Lindsay Sloane Heads to Fox's Ben and Kate as Nat Faxon's Ex-Girlfriend

It’s Ben and Kate and… Louise!

The hilarious Lindsay Sloane (Weeds, Grosse Pointe) has booked a guest stint on Fox’s promising new fall sitcom as Louise, an ex-girlfriend of Ben’s (Nat Faxon) who unexpectedly tracks him down now that he’s returned to town.

RELATED | Fall Preview Headquarters — Video, Photos, Schedules & More!

The comedy, which premieres Sept. 25 at 8:30/7:30c as a lead-in to New Girl, revolves around an uptight single mom (played by Dakota Johnson) whose aimless brother (Faxon) moves in to help raise her daughter (Maggie Jones).

Sloane guest-starred on a spring episode of Psych as a Bachelorette-type contestant whose potential mate mysteriously ends up in a coma.

Comments (8)

• Oh, love this! Can’t wait for this show. (Doesn’t it premiere Sept. 25th, though?)

Comment by Amelia – August 23, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show looks a gazillion times better than The Mindy Project.

Comment by Bea – August 23, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this show could use a title change. Every time I hear it I think there should be a “Plus Eight” after it. And nobody thinks that is a good thing anymore.

Comment by Steve – August 23, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She used to be on Sabrina, The Teenage Witch!

Comment by Ely – August 23, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The promos are simply awful, but the pilot is getting a very warm reception from critics.

Plus it’s got Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan from Community as show-runners, which is a good sign.

Comment by Oliver – August 23, 2012 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, a nice little Grosse Pointe reunion!

Comment by Ross – August 23, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha thats exactly what I thought reading this. I miss that show!

Comment by Olivia – August 23, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!

Comment by Royce – May 2, 2013 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post