Fall TV Preview

Beauty and the Beast Exclusive: Mädchen Amick Lands Ritzy Guest Role

Beauty and the Beast Madchen AmickAnother beauty is making her way to The CW’s Beauty and the Beast.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Mädchen Amick will guest-star this fall on the network’s reboot of the ’80s cult hit.

In what can only be described as a very specific role, she’ll appear in Episode 3 as a wealthy polo-club president named Lois who owns a therapeutic horse camp.

RELATED | Exclusive New Photos: The Beauty and Her Beast

Amick — who is arguably best known for her portrayal of Shelly Johnson on Twin Peaks — has been busy of late, appearing this year alone on Drop Dead Diva, Ringer, Mad Men, Psych, In Plain Sight and most recently Political Animals.

The Kristin Kreuk/Jay Ryan-starring Beauty and the Beast bows Thursday, Oct. 11 at 9/8c.

Comments (10)

• I love Madchen and I love the fact that me and here were born in the same city, Reno/Sparks, Nevada

Comment by Bradley Martens (@BRJericho7) – August 23, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • show that will crash and burn

Comment by Shaun – August 23, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you don’t know that, we all don’t. Last Year I was so excited for Ringer, Secret Circle, the River, Awake and GCB. Wheras I thought for sure Whitney, Revenge and Grimm would bite. Look how well I did there, we won’t know til the show premieres on how it does. We all have our opinions but to start trashing a show that has yet to premiere, leave that to those who actually get paid to do that

Comment by Bradley Martens (@BRJericho7) – August 23, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That doesn’t mean your taste is bad, or the shows weren’t great – it just means that a large enough portion of viewership doesn’t get on board (or share your interests/taste). Personally, I can’t get Whitney off my TV fast enough (ugh!), but I thought awake was fascinating and GCB And SC were guilty pleasures.

Comment by Temperence – August 24, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You could use a more flattering picture of her….

Comment by Gerald – August 23, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She shines in any role. Sherry! I don’t have a bad thing to say about any GG alum.

Comment by april-ann – August 23, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lois? Opposite the girl formerly known as Lana Lang? That should be interesting!

Comment by Michelle – August 24, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not even casting Meryl Streep would save this show. And not even her daughter will save that other train wreck Emily Owens LOL!

Comment by 20hartsup – August 24, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wiould watch just about anything that has Madchen Amick on it.. But this show? I don’t think so.

Comment by itsmemartu – August 24, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post