Bachelor Pad Photo Recap: American Horror Story

Get More: Reality TV, Recaps

Bachelor Pad is definitely the worst thing to happen on television in the last 24 hours (if not 24 months), and yet not only am I recapping it, I’ve taken a rooting interest in which of its bedraggled, hard-drinking cast members wins the $250,000 cash prize and/or “love.”

Last night’s episode found teammates Blakeley and Tony winning the respective women’s and men’s tea-cup race challenges, and extending immunity to Kalon and Jaclyn. In a surprise twist clearly designed to keep woman-hating ogre Chris in the competition, the rules were changed, with every contestant voting to eliminate one woman. That woman then would singlehandedly choose a male cast member to get ousted with her.

After Erica Rose learned Michael spearheaded a secret campaign to axe her (in the hopes she’d blame Chris and take him down, too), she exacted her revenge on the power player/Season 2 champ. Which leaves us with Chris-Sarah, Tony-Blakeley, Kalon-Lindzi, Nick-Rachel, and Ed-Jaclyn. (I know, I know, you lost interest halfway through that sentence.)

Everything else you need to know is captured in the fine art of the screengrab. So click through the images below, then share your thoughts on Episode 5 of Bachelor Pad!

Comments (9)

• As much as I really don’t like Chris, I’m afraid it’s not nearly enough to make me like and root for Blakely.

Comment by Daisy – August 21, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s okay to hate both of them equally. If only they could all lose.

Comment by dan – August 21, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is so bad but it is such a hoot! LOL! I laugh through the whole thing.

Comment by Bobbi – August 21, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yesterday the whole big ending with the twist was so manipulated by the producers that I can only say how pathetic it was. It is more than obvious that they had to bring in this twist because otherwise the only villain on the show, Chris, would have gone home and without Chris there would be no drama.

So now we have more weeks of drama and evil manipulation. I mean when Kalon becomes a nice guy, you know you have to do something drastic. I bet the producers were expecting Kalon to me the resident villain.

As for Michael…I could tolerate him more than Chris but Michael already won so I don’t feel bad for him, nor do I understand why he was in denial.

They are all a bunch of whiney, sniveling babies and I have no clue why I watch because as Michael said…it’s the worst show on TV. I have 2 other shows to watch on Monday…Major Crimes and Hell’s Kitchen, yet I record them and watch this stupid show.

Maybe I need a life.

Comment by Lily – August 21, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this show but the twist at the end was obviously a way for the producers to keep chris in the game to keep things interesting. if there wasnt that twist at the end chris and sarah would most likely be gone!

Comment by lucy – August 21, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg ikr! i really think they shouldnt have done that twist at the end it just screws up the whole show

Comment by Bridget – August 21, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blakely for the win. Sorry, but she hooked up with the wrong partner in the beginning. She would not have been so pushy had Chris been honest about his feelings. Even when Jamie went home he was offended that she blamed him. He only tried to get her to stay so she would help his game.

Comment by sherri – August 22, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that Erica Rose is gone I don’t even wanna keep watching this show!

Comment by itsmemartu – August 22, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! ITS THEE MOST FUN SHOW TO WATCH ON TV! LOVE THE TWISTS AND TURNS! IT’S EXACTLY WHAT REALITY TV SHOULD BE! Any haters need to change the channel! this is my guilty pleasure I love to see every monday night!

Comment by sheri – September 5, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post